Page 2 of 135 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

holy_lucario, your first Pokemon (providing you don't get a starter) must be the first Pokemon you encounter on the first route.Sort of like a Nuzlocke challenge, except it can faint and it isn't for every route, just the first one.

If Pidgey:
    It must defeat a Pidgey in Falkner's gym to evolve first time, and a Pokemon in Jasmine's gym to evolve a second time.

If Sentret or Rattata:
    Must solo three Pokemon in Bugsy's gym to evolve and it must always know a priority move once it has learnt one.

Hi guys, I'm 5 into my scramble team for Soul Silver. I need 1 more Pokemon for my team, and a moveset that has no moves stronger than 60. Here's my team for anyone who's interested (I haven't actually started yet).

Team:

-Raticate
    -Bellossom
    -Slowbro
    -Scyther/Scizor
    -Magcargo
    -

Quote Originally Posted by holy_lucario View Post
    I'll take a scramble for Heart Gold. I can trade with Soul Silver and maybe Platinum occasionally.
    At least 4 team members before I get to Kanto, more is fine though. Go wild.
    Take Ledyba/Spinarak, whichever one is exclusive to HG.
    Last.fm | Steam ID
    Nostalgia

-Gyrados from Lake of Rage, must solo 1 Kanto leader.
    -First Pokemon I encounter on the first route. If Pidgey:
    It must defeat a Pidgey in Falkner's gym to evolve first time, and a Pokemon in Jasmine's gym to evolve a second time.
    If Sentret or Rattata:
    Must solo three Pokemon in Bugsy's gym to evolve and it must always know a priority move once it has learnt one

Does this start when I get Pokeballs, or the first one I see at the very first of the game?

okay so far : -Take a Snubbull. It can evolve into Granbull only after soloing Whitney.
    -take a Diglett that evolves after you clear the Team Rocket secret base in Mahogany Town.
    -totodile must Solo Bugsy to evolve once and must defeat five wild Pokemon with a type advantage to evolve twice.
    -Take a Mareep that can evolve into Flaaffy once it solos Falkner's Pidgey. To evolve into Ampharos it must solo 2 Gym Leader Pokemon, any Leader, can be from 2 different Leaders.
    - Dunsparce- Must be the 3rd highest pokemon in your party

thanks guys, some solid looking pokemon there, just need 1 more now =)

@holy_Lucario- once you get Pokeballs.

okay so far : -Take a Snubbull. It can evolve into Granbull only after soloing Whitney.
    -take a Diglett that evolves after you clear the Team Rocket secret base in Mahogany Town.
    -totodile must Solo Bugsy to evolve once and must defeat five wild Pokemon with a type advantage to evolve twice.
    -Take a Mareep that can evolve into Flaaffy once it solos Falkner's Pidgey. To evolve into Ampharos it must solo 2 Gym Leader Pokemon, any Leader, can be from 2 different Leaders.
    -Dunsparce- Must be the 3rd highest pokemon in your party
    Take a Hoothoot that must always know Reflect [once it learns it]. Evolve it into Noctowl after it beats the Sudowoodo in Route 36.

that's 6- thanks guys

If Sentret or Rattata:
    Must solo three Pokemon in Bugsy's gym to evolve and it must always know a priority move once it has learnt one

4 more guys.

@holy_lucario- Rezzo gave you a Pokemon.

Rezzo,take a Sneasel. it must solo one of Pryce's Pokemon to evolve. No other restrictions than the one you've already set.

Ah, didn't see it. My bad.

If Sentret or Rattata:
    -Spinarak

holy_lucario - Get a Pineco that must always know Rapid Spin once it learns it. Evolve it into Forretress when you're in the Rocket Hideout in Mahogany already.

Berries -- Escape Rope -- A Friday

images were taken from three specific pages of Serebii.net

Rezzo, I forget? Did I give you the slowbro? If not take a Noctowl

If Sentret or Rattata:
    -Spinarak
    - Pineco that must always know Rapid Spin once it learns it. Evolve it into Forretress when in the Rocket Hideout in Mahogany already.

holy_lucario, if you got a Pidgey take a Weezing. It must use Explosion in every boss fight (gym leader, rival, elite 4, etc.).

If not take a Pidgey. It cannot evolve once until your Sentret/Rattata has evolved, and cannot evolve again until the rest of your team is fully evolved

@holy lucario take a jynx no restrictions
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

If Sentret or Rattata:
    -Spinarak
    - Pineco that must always know Rapid Spin once it learns it. Evolve it into Forretress when in the Rocket Hideout in Mahogany already.
    -Pidgey/Weezing. Weezing=Explosion every boss fight. Pidgey=evolve once Rattata/Sentret evolve, then when full team evolves.
    -Jynx.

Alright, about to start after I defeat Skyla on Black.

Okay, so I'd like to start one in Heart Gold.

-I would like a Johto Starter.
    -Trades can be done, and every Pokémon legal in this challenge are obtainable.
    -Fully Evolved only, even if the final evolution is not in the Johto Dex.
    -Restrictions are okay, so long as they are not extreme(Ex. Take a Hoppip that can only evolve after it solos Falkner without taking damage, and then again after soloing the Mahogany Rocket Hideout and the Radio Tower.)

Other than those, go wild.

3DS Friend Code: 2535-4249-2325
    PM me if you add me for X and Y so I can add you too! I apparently give Sandile, Nuzleaf, and Liepard in the Friend Safari.

For your Johto starter take a Feraligatr. It cannot learn any special moves besides Surf

>Entei< Take a Spinark that can evolve into Ariados once it has soloed Whitney's Clefairy. Have fun and good luck!
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Miltank that must KO 10 Tauros. It has to be 2 levels under every other Pokemon in your party, and name it heffer.

I'm going to start a Psychic Monotype/Scramble in Platinum. But, as Psychic types are not readily available early on, I'll be trading over a Ralts and Staryu from Diamond. I have access to R/S/E. Also, with the Ralts and Staryu, I'll let you guys put restrictions on.

- Ralts (solo all Galactic Admins once each to evolve from Kirlia)
    - Staryu (restrictions needed)
    -
    -
    -
    -

>Entei<: take a Growlithe. Solo Pryce without using Fire-type moves to evolve.
    Last edited by kusari; 30th April 2011 at 7:02 PM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Your Kirlia cannot evolve until it has soloed Mars, Jupiter, Saturn, AND Cyrus once

kusari Staryu Has to solo Bryon to evolve into Starmie. Have fun and good luck!
    Last edited by HydroSwampert; 30th April 2011 at 7:32 PM.
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

@kusari, take a Bronzor that can only evolve if it solos Candice WITHOUT using any of its steel moves
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by Sinnoh Champion View Post
    @kusari, take a Bronzor that can only evolve if it solos Candice WITHOUT using any of its steel moves
    I think (s)he wanted restrictions for the Pokemon, not new ones
    edit: Kusari, I also said Cyrus

Quote Originally Posted by Electivire Addict View Post
    I think (s)he wanted restrictions for the Pokemon, not new ones
    No, I think she just wanted restrictions for Ralts and Staryu, and then to be given four new Pokemon. Could be wrong, though.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Page 2 of 135 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast