Page 20 of 135 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

pichu1234 Take a Sneasel that can evolve into Weavile once s/he soloes one of Clair's Dragonair. S/he must also keep Agility until you beat Will for the first time, but you don't have to delete it then. Have fun and good luck!
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by Toasted Butter View Post
    I am restarting my SoulSilver version to begin a monotype scramble challenge. I will not trade anything, and there should be no nickname restrictions, as I like to nickname all my Pokemon myself. All Pokemon must become fully evolved and be of the flying type. I think it would be easier that way in terms of type coverage, which I would like since this is my first challenge of any kind. Anybody have any suggestions?

NOTE: I'm going to pass on the Delibird... The Togepi and the Hoppip are going to be super challenging, but I hopefully I can get through it.

My Team

-Ledyba
    Must have either Light Screen or Reflect, evolve once it survives the whole 5 turns needed for a screen to disappear.

-In-game Togepi
    Evolves after soloing Jasmine and after soloing Pryce.

-Hoppip
    Must solo Chuck's Poliwrath to evolve into Jumpluff.

-

-

-

Thanks to SilverMorty, Regiultima, rusaemfrlg, and HydroSwampert for the suggestions!
    Did you forget to put my request about Extrasensory being Togepi's only special attack, or are you not putting that as part of the challenge?

@pichu1234 take a Sandshrew it must solo all the traners in Whitney's gym

pichu, take a cyndaquil that can only evolve after it solos 6 gyms, and agin after it solos 2 elite four members

(Credit to Millarc)
    Lol, epic
    Friend Code: 2107-9319-2512
    Quote Originally Posted by Sogeking View Post
    That's what women get for being inferior to men.
    I have claimed Chatot
    Check My shop for great deals: http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=519907

I am restarting my SoulSilver version to begin a monotype scramble challenge. I will not trade anything, and there should be no nickname restrictions, as I like to nickname all my Pokemon myself. All Pokemon must become fully evolved and be of the flying type. I think it would be easier that way in terms of type coverage, which I would like since this is my first challenge of any kind. Anybody have any suggestions?

NOTE: Skipping the Noctowl, team is full. Thanks anyway! Also, I didn't see that part about Extrasensory being Togepi's only special attack. I don't think I'm going to do it, though, raising a Togepi is challenging enough already :P For the Crobat, I'm assuming the 20 Pokemon it is weak to is for the evolution from Zubat--> Golbat and not for Golbat--> Crobat. And also, the team is full! Thanks for your suggestions, guys!

My Team

-Ledyba
    Must have either Light Screen or Reflect, evolve once it survives the whole 5 turns needed for a screen to disappear.

-In-game Togepi
    Evolves after soloing Jasmine and after soloing Pryce.

-Hoppip
    Must solo Chuck's Poliwrath to evolve into Jumpluff.

-Gyarados
    Must be Red Gyarados from Lake of Rage.

-Crobat
    Must defeat 20 Pokemon it is weak to before it can evolve.

- Xatu
    Must have Future Sight and must solo any of Clair's Pokemon.

Thanks to SilverMorty, Regiultima, rusaemfrlg, HydroSwampert, Drummerdude, Electivire Addict, and crazysteve1001 for the suggestions!

And also, because I don't want to double post:

Pichu, take a Spinerak that must solo Falkner's entire gym (including gym trainers) in order to evolve. Items, however, are allowed.
    Last edited by Toasted Butter; 25th May 2011 at 1:32 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    pichu1234, your Cyndaquil must always know Flame Wheel. It must evolve into Quilava before you arrive at Violet, and it must evolve into Typhlosion before you have defeated Morty. If you take nicknames, nickname it "Firedancer".
    Done
    Quote Originally Posted by HydroSwampert View Post
    pichu1234 Take a Sneasel that can evolve into Weavile once s/he soloes one of Clair's Dragonair. S/he must also keep Agility until you beat Will for the first time, but you don't have to delete it then. Have fun and good luck!
    Ok.
    Quote Originally Posted by ice_wolf-146 View Post
    @pichu1234 take a Sandshrew it must solo all the traners in Whitney's gym
    Sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by PhearWalker View Post
    pichu, take a cyndaquil that can only evolve after it solos 6 gyms, and agin after it solos 2 elite four members
    Sorry but I all ready got a Cyndaquil dare.
    Quote Originally Posted by Toasted Butter View Post
    Pichu, take a Spinerak that must solo Falkner's entire gym (including gym trainers) in order to evolve. Items, however, are allowed.
    My team is filled.

Ok! Done! Team!
    Cyndaquil: Must evolve before I reach Violet and evolve again before defeating Morty. Also name it "Firedancer"

Zubat: Must solo all of Team Rockets Admins and evolve into Crobat after defeating Archer.

Sandshrew: Must solo all of Whitney's trainers in the gym.

Sneasel: Must solo one of Clair's Dragonair to evolve it into Weavile. Also must keep Agility intill I beat Will for the first time.

Misdreavus: Evolve it when I get to the Elite 4.

Sunkern: Evolve it into Sunflora after I beat a Pokemon in the sun.

Thanks to everyone!
    My White fc:0604-6188-7983 Turn off voice chat when trading with me.
    Long live Pokemon Mystery Dungeon 2!

Alright, seeing as my Emerald Scramble was really fun, I'm gonna take one for SoulSilver!

My only requests:
    - I must have a Surfer and a Flyer.
    - At least one of the Pokemon you give must be obtainable before the first gym.
    - All the Pokemon you give must have nicknames.
    - Don't over-exaggerate the challenges you give to the Pokemon. As much as possible, I don't like solo-ing an entire gym with one Pokemon, but that's still up to you. There's a high chance of me rejecting that, though.

Well, other than that, go nuts!

Berries -- Escape Rope -- A Friday

images were taken from three specific pages of Serebii.net

Dramatic Melody if you want a challenge-

take a Smeargle that must Sketch at least one move that is a TM that a Johto gym leader gives out.

If you don't want that then take a Snubull that evolves after defeating 1 Growlithe and 1 Houndour (Apollo's)

Dramatic Melody Take a Sudowoodo that must relearn Wood Hammer once you get to Blackthorn City and you must solo Bruno's Onix with only Woodo Hammer. Have fun and good luck!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Quote Originally Posted by SilverMorty View Post
    Dramatic Melody if you want a challenge-

take a Smeargle that must Sketch at least one move that is a TM that a Johto gym leader gives out.

If you don't want that then take a Snubull that evolves after defeating 1 Growlithe and 1 Houndour (Apollo's)
    I'll take the first one. What's gonna be its nickname?

Dramatic Melody Take a Sudowoodo that must relearn Wood Hammer once you get to Blackthorn City and you must solo Bruno's Onix with only Woodo Hammer. Have fun and good luck!
    As much as I'd like to accept it, I just used Sudowoodo in my previous SS run [with Wood Hammer ], so please suggest another Pokemon.

My only requests:
    - Don't over-exaggerate the challenges you give to the Pokemon. As much as possible, I don't like solo-ing an entire gym with one Pokemon, but that's still up to you. There's a high chance of me rejecting that, though.
    [SoulSilver Scramble Team:]
    - Smeargle [Must Sketch at least one move that is a TM that a Johto Gym Leader gives out.]

Nickname Smeargle "Colors".

Dramatic Melody take a Victreebell. It must make use of the sunnybeam combo. Name it Venus if its a girl. If its a boy then I have no idea.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

Dramatic Melody, take a Sandshrew. Buy it from the Game Corner after you have obtained three times the amount of Coins it costs. It may only evolve after defeating five wild Ekans without using any move it had when you got it. Nickname it Landsmash.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

Dramatic Melody, have a Heracross. It must defeat Jasmine by itself. It must be nicknamed Terminator.
    Subscribe for Pokémon, Sonic, League of Legends, and more Videogame antics! c:

Speedruns:
    Sonic Lost World Any% - TBD (WR is ??? by DsS) (Wii U)
    Bible Adventures (Baby Moses) - TBD (WR is 1:53 by Flower Time) (NES)
    Ratchet & Clank 3 UYA - TBD (WR is 1:27:19 by insomniacnintendo) (PS2/3)
        Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):

Quote Originally Posted by rusaemfrlg View Post
    Dramatic Melody take a Victreebell. It must make use of the sunnybeam combo. Name it Venus if its a girl. If its a boy then I have no idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    Dramatic Melody, take a Sandshrew. Buy it from the Game Corner after you have obtained three times the amount of Coins it costs. It may only evolve after defeating five wild Ekans without using any move it had when you got it. Nickname it Landsmash.
    Both of them accepted. =)

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonOwn View Post
    Dramatic Melody, have a Heracross. It must defeat Jasmine by itself. It must be nicknamed Terminator.
    I normally wouldn't accept this, but since I've wanted to use Heracross for a long time then I will.
    My only requests:

- Don't over-exaggerate the challenges you give to the Pokemon. As much as possible, I don't like solo-ing an entire gym with one Pokemon, but that's still up to you. There's a high chance of me rejecting that, though
    [SoulSilver Scramble Team]
    - Colors / Smeargle [Must Sketch at least one move that is a TM that a Johto Gym Leader gives out.]
    - Venus / Victreebel [Must use the Sunnybeam Combo.]
    - Landsmash / Sandshrew [Can only be bought from the Game Corner after obtaining three times the amount of coins it costs, and can only evolve by defeating five wild Ekans without using any move when I got it]
    - Terminator / Heracross [Must defeat Jasmine by itself]
    - [Surfer]
    - [Flyer]

All I need now is a surfer and a flyer so I can get started!

I need to do another Scramble Challenge because the last one ended horribly. I'm doing it on Heartgold. These are my only rules:
    1. All pokemon must be nicknamed.
    2. No pokemon of the same type.
    3. Nothing to hard.

I am accepting pokemon now.

Super Jamal, you get a Jumpluff named Gargon. It must be male.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Dramatic Melody Take a Murkrow as your Flyer (I am using one on my HeartGold). S/he has to solo one of Will's Xatu with only Assurance to be able to evolve into Honchkrow. S/he must be named Murkers . Have fun and good luck!

Super_Jamalx9000 Take a Totodile named Crock . He must learn one HM to be able to evolve into Croconaw. He must solo Jasmine's Steelix in three or less moves in order to be able to evolve into Feraligatr. If she uses a healing item, you get three more shots. Have fun and good luck!
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Super Jamal take a Clefairy (can be caught from the Safari Zone).

Name it Bill and it must beat one Eeveelution to evolve.

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerdude View Post
    Super Jamal, you get a Jumpluff named Gargon. It must be male.

Ok I accept the Jumpluff. My team:

Jumpluff: nicknamed Gargon and must be Male
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

The challenge can be challenging but not too hard.

Update time!

I got all of my team in the double digits before heading over to Sprout Tower. Hoppip got a little extra training because it has to solo Faulkner. Anyway, I easily made my way through Sprout Tower and trained my entire team to lvl 12-14 before heading to the gym. I made it through the trainers and stood before Faulkner with Hoppip ready to go. I started with Stun Spore against Pidgey and got a lucky break with the turns it couldn't attack because I managed to defeat it with it only dealing one Tackle. Pidgeotto was a different story. Gust took 15 HP off of Hoppip everytime it used it, and the paralysis from Stun Spore hardly ever kicked in. I only managed to win because of my 6 Potions and Synthesis. With a huge sigh of relief, I saved.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Looking for my first 4th Gen scramble challenge. I will be playing Pearl, but I am not limited to only the pokemon found in its pokedex. Instead, I am limited to Platinum's pokedex, which is much more inclusive for past gen pokemon. This is so that I can have a wider range of pokemon being able to be suggested to me. I am able to trade for those pokemon I can't find in Pearl but I can in Platinum, so suggest away. Also, I want to have a special evolution condition for each of my pokemon(unless I say otherwise, like with Magikarp/Feebas). Also, I will accept Magikarp/Feebas-but only if there is no special evolution condition for those 2, as it will only make me ragequit if I have a special condition for them.

Dramatic Melody, there are no surfers at the beginning of the game, so take a Poliwrath.
    It's name must be named Dude.

Credit to Rayquaza The First

I can't seem to stay here, can I?

EDIT: Beat. ._.

Bilinkingsky, take a Tangela, must beat another Grass-type of your choice.
    on a hiatus at the moment.

Super_Jamalx9000 Take a Totodile named Crock. He must learn one HM to be able to evolve into Croconaw . He must solo Jasmine's Steelix in three or less moves in order to be able to evolve into Feraligatr. If she uses a healing item, you get three more shots. Have fun and good luck!
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverMorty View Post
    Super Jamal take a Clefairy (can be caught from the Safari Zone).

Name it Bill and it must beat one Eeveelution to evolve.
    I will accept both. My team is:

Jumpluff: It must be male and nicknamed Gargon
    Totodile: It must learn a HM to evolve into Crocanaw and must solo Jasmine's Steelix with three or less moves but if Jasmine heals it, I get another three moves to evolve into Feraligatr and it must be nicknamed Crock.
    Clefairy: To evolve it must beat an Eeveelution and nicknamed Bill.
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by Super_Jamalx9000; 26th May 2011 at 2:12 AM.

Page 20 of 135 FirstFirst ... 101617181920212223243070120 ... LastLast