Page 22 of 136 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Xande, your friend can have a Mamoswine. It must solo one trainer in the Ice gym to evolve from Swinub, and it must learn three Ice or Ground moves to evolve from Piloswine.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

BIDOOF-SOLO ROARK
    EEVEE-SOLOS 10 POKÉMONS OF THE TYPE IT WILL EVOLVE BEFORE IT EVOLVES
    STARLY-MUST KNOW FLY, BRAVE BIRD AND CLOSE COMBAT
    SWINUB-EVOLVES AFTER SOLOING ONE TRAINER IN THE 7th GYM. EVOLVES AGAIN AFTER LEARNING 3 ICE OR GROUND TYPE MOVES

2 more! Platinum

Eeveelover824 made this awesome banner

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

Xande take a Steelix, it must solo one of the Galactic admins once.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

Quote Originally Posted by rusaemfrlg View Post
    Xande take a Steelix, it must solo one of the Galactic admins once.
    My friend already had a Snorlax in his FR. I guess he will have no problem with Steelix

BIDOOF-SOLO ROARK
    SWINUB-EVOLVES AFTER SOLOING ONE TRAINER IN THE 7th GYM. EVOLVES AGAIN AFTER LEARNING 3 ICE OR GROUND TYPE MOVES
    STEELIX-SOLO ONE OF THE GALACTIC ADMINS ONCE

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

Quote Originally Posted by Pokémon Trainer Xande View Post
    My friend already had a Snorlax in his FR. I guess he will have no problem with Steelix

BIDOOF-SOLO ROARK
    Have a Chimchar. It must solo Gardenia to evolve,and then Wake to evolve again.

Hi, I'm Lewis and I do Smash Bros and Nintendo Content for YouTube! UK Melee/Project M/Smash 4 Player.

Speedruns:

Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):

Ok then. Again, it is aimed to my friend. However...

BIDOOF-SOLO ROARK
    CHIMCHAR-SOLO GARDENIA TO EVOLVE, AND SOLOES WAKE FOR EVOLVING AGAIN

Yay yay first update!

[SoulSilver Scramble Team]
    - Colors / Smeargle [Must Sketch at least one move that is a TM that a Johto Gym Leader gives out.]
    - Venus / Victreebel [Must use the Sunnybeam Combo.]
    - Landsmash / Sandshrew [Can only be bought from the Game Corner after obtaining three times the amount of coins it costs, and can only evolve by defeating five wild Ekans without using any move when I got it]
    - Terminator / Heracross [Must defeat Jasmine by itself]
    - Flight / Pidgey [Must defeat Falkner by itself to evolve to Pidgeotto; Must learn Fly to evolve to Pidgeot]
    - Dude / Poliwrath [Must have eleven Apricorns to evolve into Poliwhirl; Must have twenty-two Apricorns to evolve into Poliwrath]

Had a fairly smooth run so far, with a few humps here and there. Flight defeated Falkner like a boss, Quick Attacking his Pokemon to oblivion. I then spent around fifteen minutes with an Old Rod in Violet City looking for a tadpole amidst the fish - eventually I found a Poliwag and named him Dude.

Bugsy was next, and his Scyther's a pain as always. Flight's Gust and Quick Attack was helpful, but it was a real team effort. Still have no idea why that hard a Pokemon is thrown at you that early-on.

And I must add that Venus, while having her two Powders, merely stared at me in those two battles. >_>

But what was more frustrating than Scyther, though, was finding a Heracross. I kept on Headbutting tree after tree, and nothing. I gave up and eventually searched the HG/SS help thread on how to find one, and it rewarded me with a Level 3 Heracross. I then spent some more time training it, easily becoming a frustration.

While it also took a long time to get those 2100 coins for Landsmash, it was much less frustrating. I actually like that Voltorb Flip game! Makes you think rather than rely purely on luck. =D I then taught Landsmash Headbutt and Rock Smash so I can prepare it for defeating the five wild Ekans. I also got the eleven Apricorns I need to evolve Dude.

I'm glad Terminator pays off, though, making Whitney so much easier than she ever was for me. Serves that damn milk-drinking cow right!

Right now I just captured Sudowoodo, and making my way towards Ecruteak.

Current Team:
    Flight the Pidgeotto [Level 21. Moveset: Tackle, Whirlwind, Gust, Quick Attack]
    Venus the Weepinbell [Level 21. Moveset: Vine Whip, Poisonpowder, Cut, Sleep Powder]
    Dude the Poliwag [Level 21. Moveset: Headbutt, Body Slam, Hypnosis, Water Gun]
    Terminator the Heracross [Level 20. Moveset: Aerial Ace, Headbutt, Horn Attack, Brick Break]
    Landsmash the Sandshrew [Level 20. Moveset: Rock Smash, Poison Sting, Headbutt, Swift]

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

Alright, clowns! Here we go! I'm picking up Platinum again today, and YOU guys get to pick my team! GOGOGO!

I'm fixen ta restart diamond... pick my team... and or other restrictions...

Fish, use an Eevee. Evolve it into what you want to, but it must solo one trainer in the Hearthome gym before evolving.

shadow_zoroark, take a Murkrow which must know Dark Pulse and Nasty Plot as a Honchkrow. Evolve it whenever you want to.

any other restrictions....

Quote Originally Posted by shadow_zoroark View Post
    any other restrictions....
    You want more restrictions? Then make sure it is female and has a Quiet Nature. You must also capture it at a Saturday or Sunday night at level 21 in the Lost Tower. Final moveset must be Nasty Plot / Dark Pulse / Haze / Swagger. Nickname it "Katamarana".

Is that better?

O.o..... wow... I didn't know u could catch one at the lost tower... or specify nature... that's hard..
    can I have some non pokemon related challenges.... i want this game to be hard...
    Last edited by shadow_zoroark; 27th May 2011 at 10:56 PM.

Okay then how about this. You must capture every pokemon that is available in the Sinnoh dex. If you cannot trade then you must use the GTS or find someone that can trade with you. You don't necessarily need every pokemon. But at least one member of each pokemon family in the dex. You must capture them all before you obtain the national dex. Event only pokemon are excluded however.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

Fish, Take a Shinx. It must always know Crunch when it is learned, and has to solo Gardenia to evolve into Luxio, and Candice for Luxray.

Credit to Rayquaza The First

I can't seem to stay here, can I?

Fish take a Buizel that must defeat 1 of each Fish type pokemon in the Sinnoh Dex (1 Goldeen, 1 Seaking, 1 Remoraid, 1 Finneon, 1 Lumineon etc.) to evolve to Floatzel

shadow_zoroark take a Sneasel that evolves after it can survive a Fighting type attack

......... Challenge me more pick out my entire team
    so far I have chosen for me: Piplup, Murkrow, Sneasle, and challenge me more... I want this game to take forever... though those are all good challenges
    *edit* just pick out my team I'll get the non pokemon related challenges from another 4th gen... I found out that scrambl is just pokemon...
    Last edited by shadow_zoroark; 28th May 2011 at 3:17 AM.

Alright, I accept the Feebas reccomendation from a few pages before. Team so far:

-Tangela: Must beat another grass type to evolve
    -Absol: Must KO a Galatic Admin poke with Future Sight in order to learn TM's
    -Feebas: Must catch it legitimately, can not trade for it

Rules:
    -All pokes must have a special evolution condition(unless you suggest magikarp/feebas, in which case there is none)
    -Will accept Magikarp/Feebas(see above condition)
    -Follows Platinum Pokedex, so suggest pokes from that one.

Quote Originally Posted by Blinkingsky View Post
    Alright, I accept the Feebas reccomendation from a few pages before. Team so far:

Rules:
    -All pokes must have a special evolution condition(unless you suggest magikarp/feebas, in which case there is none)
    Have a Porygon from Veilstone. It must solo 20 Rock Types to evolve, and another 10 Steel Types to evolve again.

Hi, I'm Lewis and I do Smash Bros and Nintendo Content for YouTube! UK Melee/Project M/Smash 4 Player.

Speedruns:

Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):

Take a Staraptor. It can only evolve once it has soloed your rival at the Pokemon League elite 4

Quote Originally Posted by PokemonOwn View Post
    Have a Porygon from Veilstone. It must solo 20 Rock Types to evolve, and another 10 Steel Types to evolve again.
    Quote Originally Posted by Electivire Addict View Post
    Take a Staraptor. It can only evolve once it has soloed your rival at the Pokemon League elite 4
    Both accepted. Team so far:

-Porygon: Must beat 20 rock types to evolve, 10 steel types to evolve again
    -Staraptor: Must solo rival at Elite 4 to evolve(I assume this is when it is a Staravia)

Rules:

Blinkingsky - For your final Pokemon, enjoy a Psyduck! It can only evolve after defeating Mars by itself. Good luck!

So far:

Buizel: Must defeat 1 of each Fish type pokemon in the Sinnoh Dex (1 Goldeen, 1 Seaking, 1 Remoraid, 1 Finneon, 1 Lumineon etc.) to evolve to Floatzel

Shinx: It must always know Crunch when it is learned, and has to solo Gardenia to evolve into Luxio, and Candice for Luxray.

Fish - Take a Chingling. It must have defeated any three gym trainers of your preference [they can even be from three different gyms] by itself to evolve.

Quote Originally Posted by Dramatic Melody View Post
    Blinkingsky - For your final Pokemon, enjoy a Psyduck! It can only evolve after defeating Mars by itself. Good luck!
    And accepted! My team is full now, so here it is:

-Porygon: Must beat 20 rock types to evolve, 10 steel types to evolve again
    -Staraptor: Must solo rival at Elite 4 to evolve(I assume this is when it is a Staravia)
    -Psyduck: Can only evolve after soloing Mars

Rules:

Page 22 of 136 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272122 ... LastLast