Page 23 of 135 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Fish take a Houndoom, it must defeat Maylene's Lucario if it is to evolve.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

Quote Originally Posted by rusaemfrlg View Post
    Fish take a Houndoom, it must defeat Maylene's Lucario if it is to evolve.
    Sorry, can't do it. Houndoor/doom aren't available in the Sinnoh PokeDex..

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    They are available in Platinum.

And you appear to have forgotten the Eevee I gave you on the last page. In case you do not want it, I can give you something else.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Quote Originally Posted by Fish View Post
    Take a Togepi. It must solo 5 Fighting types to evolve.
    Subscribe for Pokémon, Sonic, League of Legends, and more Videogame antics! c:

Speedruns:
    Sonic Lost World Any% - TBD (WR is ??? by DsS) (Wii U)
    Bible Adventures (Baby Moses) - TBD (WR is 1:53 by Flower Time) (NES)
    Ratchet & Clank 3 UYA - TBD (WR is 1:27:19 by insomniacnintendo) (PS2/3)
        Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):

Herp derp. Nevermind, I'm an idiot. I also did not see your Eevee suggestion, so that makes it:

Buizel: Must defeat 1 of each Fish type pokemon in the Sinnoh Dex (1 Goldeen, 1 Seaking, 1 Remoraid, 1 Finneon, 1 Lumineon etc.) to evolve to Floatzel

Shinx: It must always know Crunch when it is learned, and has to solo Gardenia to evolve into Luxio, and Candice for Luxray.

Eevee: Evolve it into what you want to, but it must solo one trainer in the Hearthome gym before evolving.

Houndoom: it must defeat Maylene's Lucario if it is to evolve.

Chingling: It must have defeated any three gym trainers of your preference [they can even be from three different gyms] by itself to evolve.

Togepi: It must solo 5 Fighting types to evolve.

I will start this later tonight!
    Last edited by Fish; 28th May 2011 at 6:32 PM. Reason: Added a suggestion

So far I have
    Piplup: Must challenge and entire gym itself to evolve into a prinplup and another for empoleon
    Sneasle: must survive a strong fighting attact to evolve
    Murkrow: must be caught at destiny tower at level 21 and have a quiet nature.

I need three more pokemon...

Quote Originally Posted by shadow_zoroark View Post
    So far I have
    Piplup: Must challenge and entire gym itself to evolve into a prinplup and another for empoleon

Have an Eevee. It must solo 10 Pokemon, to evolve into an Eeveelution of that type.

Say, if you wanted a Flareon, you would have to solo 10 Fire types to evolve.

Speedruns:

Shadow Zoroark take a Glaceon. It must defeat ten ice types before it can evolve.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

So far I have

^ Sorry, but I gave him an Eeveelution XD

Take a Fossil Pokemon, (Cranidos/Shieldon) it must solo 20 Steel Types to evolve.

Speedruns:

So far I have
    Eevee: must solo 10 pokemon of the same type of eeveelution before it can evolve
    (fossil pokemon undecided): must solo 20 steel types to evolve

One more... though I might not go with the fossil type....

shadow_zoroark - Have fun with a Buneary. It must defeat five Pikachu in Trophy Garden before it can evolve.

Berries -- Escape Rope -- A Friday

images were taken from three specific pages of Serebii.net

Second one. And I feel bad for double posting but eh. XD

[SoulSilver Scramble Team]
    - Colors / Smeargle [Must Sketch at least one move that is a TM that a Johto Gym Leader gives out.]
    - Venus / Victreebel [Must use the Sunnybeam Combo.]
    - Landsmash / Sandshrew [Can only be bought from the Game Corner after obtaining three times the amount of coins it costs, and can only evolve by defeating five wild Ekans without using any move when I got it]
    - Terminator / Heracross [Must defeat Jasmine by itself]
    - Flight / Pidgey [Must defeat Falkner by itself to evolve to Pidgeotto; Must learn Fly to evolve to Pidgeot]
    - Dude / Poliwrath [Must have eleven Apricorns to evolve into Poliwhirl; Must have twenty-two Apricorns to evolve into Poliwrath]

Update #1

Morty wasn't too bad. Flight was awesome against Gengar, blocking his Shadow Balls like an effing boss.

After getting Surf, I then proceeded to catch myself a Level 20 Smeargle. I then Sketched Shadow Ball - the TM given out by Morty - after teaching it to a random Koffing I caught in Burned Tower and using it in a double battle. It then proved - and continues to prove - to be a pain in the a** to raise because of its pathetic stats. But it embraces the "challenge" aspect of a Scramble Challenge so it's all cool. I think. XD

I then defeated pretty much all the trainers in the routes between the Safari Zone, Cianwood, Olivine, Ecruteak, Mahogany and the Lake of Rage before challenging Chuck for some much-needed EXP. It was around this time where Landsmash defeated five wild Ekans and evolved. Also, in one of the double battles in the new routes I managed to make Colors sketch Thunderbolt from an Electabuzz, which is proving to be a really good decision. XD

Chuck wasn't too hard - Venus finally got to battle a Gym Leader! - and neither was Pryce [I make it a point to defeat him before Jasmine since he's way easier]. I tried to sketch an Ice attack, but the movesets of the Pokemon were crud. I'm now convinced that I'll be sketching Surf once I teach Dude Waterfall, then sketching Ice Beam whenever I get the chance.

I managed to defeat Jasmine using only Terminator and his Brick Break. It took three Brick Breaks and a Soda Pop to defeat her Steelix. Wasn't as hard as I expected, but then again, he was already Level 34 by then. XD

I just stopped Team Rocket in the Radio Tower, and I'm saved right at the observation deck where you battle Archer. I'll be receiving the Sunny Day TM right away and I'll finally be changing Venus's moveset. I'm still a bit underleveled for my liking but eh. >_<

Current Team:
    Flight the Pidgeot [Level 36. Moveset: Twister, Fly, Pluck, Quick Attack]
    Venus the Weepinbell [Level 36. Moveset: Vine Whip, Acid, Cut, Sleep Powder]
    Dude the Poliwhirl [Level 36. Moveset: Mud Shot, Body Slam, Hypnosis, Surf]
    Terminator the Heracross [Level 36. Moveset: Aerial Ace, Headbutt, Strength, Brick Break]
    Landsmash the Sandslash [Level 36. Moveset: Rock Smash, Sand Tomb, Headbutt, Swift]
    Colors the Smeargle [Level 36. Moveset: Shadow Ball, Thunderbolt, Sketch]

So far I have
    Eevee: must solo 10 pokemon of the same type of eeveelution before it can evolve
    (fossil pokemon undecided): must solo 20 steel types to evolve

One more... though I might not go with the fossil type....
    Fine, if you don't like it, the fossil must solo 10 Rock Types to evolve.

Speedruns:

It's not that it was too hard.. its' just I don't really like fossil pokemon much... but I guess its okay... so I have
    (fossil pokemon undecided): must solo 10 rock types to evolve
    Buneary: must solo 5 pikachus from the trophy garden to evolve

but I'd like to have one alternate because I think you cant catch over evel 16 at destiny tower

but I'd like to have one alternate because I think you cant catch over evel 16 at destiny tower
    According to the Pokedex, Murkrow can be found at level 21 at the top of the Lost Tower. Though if you are unable to find one, just skip the level restriction and do all the other restrictions for it.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Okay I will

Alright, I stared my Pearl game today. So far so good. Here's my progress:

-Started the game(durr)
    -Got starter
    -Got Starly, who I nicknamed "Star." Immediately stopped using starter
    -Trained Star up until she was level 10, then moved on.
    -Got to Jubilife City
    -Got Town Map from rival(whose name escapes me right now)
    -Got Hidden Power(this is important in a moment)
    -Got Poketch
    -Beat rival with Star like a bawss
    -At this point, I realized that I would have to solo Roark with only Star, who had just evolved into a Staravia(now she can't evolve until I beat my rival at the E4 with only her) due to the rest of my future team being unaccessible right now. Prepared to grind for a very long time, I realized I had hidden power, so I taught her it. Guess what it was? That's right, Hidden Power WATER. So you know what I did?
    -Swept the gym trainers+Roark while never healing with only Star LIKE AN EFFIN BOSS.

And that is where I leave off for now. Here is an update on my team:

- Star the Female Staravia: Level 17.

Alright I'm starting a new Soul Silver Challenge run and the only challenge I have ever done was a mono-type so tell me what I'm gonna use. >.<
    (May not include starter.)

Team Portrait by Me. Credits to google for the sprites.

AzyNyan take a Meowth with Technician. Evolve it to Persian after you can defeat a trainer's pokemon with one hit using only Fake Out. (The foe's pokemon must not be more than five levels below Meowth)

If you accept nicknames name it Dollars.

-Dollars(Meowth)@Technician:Evolves into Persian after OHKO'ing a pokemon no more than 5 lvls lower.

-Medalless/Medalist(Goldeen):evolves after becoming a Medalist[all 5 events]

-Nickname?(Eevee) evolves into Espeon after you K.O 100 Stantler only useing dig (This one is kinda ridiculous if someone could suggest a more reasonable number that would be amazing.)

-Honchkrow. It can't evolve until it learns fly, plus another move with 80+ base power

-Tyrogue- Morning-Hitmonchan Day-Hitmontop Night-Hitmonlee

-
    Last edited by AzuNyan; 3rd June 2011 at 8:05 PM.

AzuNyan - Have fun with a Goldeen named "Medalless". It can only evolve after it has become a Medalist Pokemon [you must have used it to win all five events of the Pokeathlon]. After becoming a Medalist Pokemon, you must change the name to "Medalist". Good luck!

@AzuNyan take Eevee it will evolve into Espeon after you K.O 100 Stantler only useing dig

Take a Honchkrow. It can't evolve until it learns fly, plus another move with 80+ base power

AzuNyan, get the Tyrogue from the Karate King at Mt. Mortar. Evolve it based on the time of day you defeat him to receive it.

Morning: Hitmonchan

Day: Hitmontop

Night: Hitmonlee

Optional: Name it after the flavor it's nature likes best (Spicy, Sweet, Dry, Sour, or Bitter).* If you get a neutral nature, keep turning off (or soft resetting) your game until you get one with a flavor preference. You do not have to do this part if you don't want.

*For a quick reference of natures and flavor preference, go here.
    Last edited by Ememew; 3rd June 2011 at 8:01 PM.

Okay, one more to go c'mon now.

Page 23 of 135 FirstFirst ... 131920212223242526273373123 ... LastLast