Page 28 of 136 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Super_Jamalx9000 - Take a Cubone [you can find 'em in the Safari Zone]. It can only evolve after it defeats five Rocket Grunts in the Mahogany Hideout.

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

I accept the Cubone and the Sudowoodo.

Hoothoot: My flyer who must solo two trainers in the second gym and solo one of Bugsy's pokemon to evolve into Noctowl. He/she then must put one of Pryce's pokemon to sleep so I can make him/her forget Hypnosis.
    Feraligatr: Must solo Falkner to evolve into Croconaw and must solo Chuck to evolve into Feraligatr. It must be nicknamed War.
    Oddish: It must be a Gloom before I challenge Whitney. I may choose to evolve it into Bellossom or Vileplume, but it must solo a trainer in Morty's gym to evolve again.
    Sudowoodo: It must use Mimic to copy two gym leaders signature TMs to freely use TMs.
    Cubone: It must defeat five Rocket Grunts in the Maghony Hideout to evolve into Marowak.
    -

I need one more pokemon then I can start.
    Last edited by Super_Jamalx9000; 11th June 2011 at 5:13 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Super_Jamalx9000 View Post
    I accept the Cubone and the Sudowoodo.

Hoothoot: My flyer who must solo two trainers in the second gym and solo one of Bugsy's pokemon to evolve into Noctowl. He/she then must put one of Pryce's pokemon to sleep so I can make him/her forget Hypnosis.
    Feraligatr: Must solo Falkner to evolve into Croconaw and must solo Chuck to evolve into Feraligatr. It must be nicknamed War.
    Oddish: It must be a Gloom before I challenge Whitney. I may choose to evolve it into Bellossom or Vileplume, but it must solo a trainer in Morty's gym to evolve again.
    Sudowoodo: It must use Mimic to copy two gym leaders signature TMs to freely use TMs.
    Cubone: It must defeat five Rocket Grunts in the Maghony Hideout to evolve into Marowak.
    -

I need one more pokemon then I can start.
    Have a Growlithe - to evolve, it must recover once each from Poison, Sleep, and Paralysis using the status's corresponding Berry (Pecha, Chesto, and Cheri).

I accept the Growlithe.

Heartgold Scramble Team:
    Growlithe: It must recover from Poison using a Pecha Berry, Sleep using a Chesto Berry, and Paralysis using a Cheri Berry.

I am about to start now.

-Silver the shiny todadile can evolve into crocanaw after soloing all trainers on route 34. sorry but i dont do eggs for the callange, so evolution requirements cannot includ having an egg.
    -wooper must beat 3 poliwags to evolve
    - Falcon the Pidgy must solo 3 trainers in bugsys gym and one of his pokemon to evolve first time, but to evolve aigan, it must beat 3 wild dark types
    -togipi i beat too many onix with ratata so too bad, but no onix and no kanto gym leaders!!!!
    -Wizard the ratata can evolve after beating 15 geodude
    -bellsprout can evolve into weepinbell any time, but can only evolve into victeibell after soloing whitny

Click him please!

sonic, do you want another? Take a Politoed, no restrictions.

Updating time! *shot*

-Meditite - Must solo two of Maylene's Pokemon without Psychic type attacks
    -Gastrodon - Must beat seven trainers to evolve
    -Misdreavus - Must win Master Rank to evolve
    -Turtwig - Must solo Maylene's last Pokemon to get desired moveset
    -Zubat - Must defeat two Galactic Grunts to evolve once, then must defeat a Galactic Admin to evolve again
    -Luxio - Nicknamed "Volt", must solo 4 Gym Leader Pokemon to evolve into Luxray and must know two moves involving the mouth to challenge the Elite 4

So I started the game two weeks ago, and obtained all six easily. I took care of Zubat's restriction for evolving once at Floaroma town, but I have to wait till Saturn to get it to evolve again... Then I soloed seven trainers with Shellos, and I just got it to evolve yesterday. Problem is, it's slightly overleveled now. As for Meditite and Turtwig, after a long time grinding, I got to defeat Maylene pretty easily. And also, Maylene was being just plain odd, since Lucario kept using Bone Rush on Grotle...

Finally, "Volt" and Misdreavus. I soloed...one of Wake's Pokemon before promptly getting defeated by Gyarados... Swagger's fault Three to go. Misdreavus, on the other hand, was fed a lot of Beauty Poffins and got a Blue Scarf. My only problem now is the accessories, since this isn't Platinum and I can't use Grotle to get any.

So, in a nutshell...

-Meditite - Must solo two of Maylene's Pokemon without Psychic type attacks (Cleared!)
    -Gastrodon - Must beat seven trainers to evolve (Cleared!)
    -Misdreavus - Must win Master Rank to evolve (Two ribbons to get left)
    -Turtwig - Must solo Maylene's last Pokemon to get desired moveset (Cleared!)
    -Zubat - Must defeat two Galactic Grunts to evolve once, then must defeat a Galactic Admin to evolve again (Only need to solo admin)
    -Luxio - Nicknamed "Volt", must solo 4 Gym Leader Pokemon to evolve into Luxray and must know two moves involving the mouth to challenge the Elite 4 (One out of four Pokemon soloed, one out of two moves known involving mouth)

- Level 31
    - Level 29
    - Level 29
    - Level 31
    - Level 30
    - Level 29
    on a hiatus at the moment.

no politoad either!

Click him please!

Huh? Do you need one more Pokemon or something? *confused*
    on a hiatus at the moment.

no, its just that some one had to say "sonic, do you want another? Take a Politoed, no restrictions." when i have a full party!

Click him please!

nice team dude

Particularly bored as of late, so requesting a Soul Silver scramble challenge. Athough not essential, I'd prefer not to duplicate on types. Also, I'd like it to be quite challenging, so throw in some ridiculous restrictions if you wish.

Crobat_Curse take a Pineco that evolves after it is defeat by only Poison moves (so it cannot be hit by a Normal move then a Poison move- all HP lost must be only through Poison moves or the poison status). Name it Antibody.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverMorty View Post
    Crobat_Curse take a Pineco that evolves after it is defeat by only Poison moves (so it cannot be hit by a Normal move then a Poison move- all HP lost must be only through Poison moves or the poison status). Name it Antibody.
    Ahah, I love it cheers.

Team:
    1) Pineco [Antibody] - Must be defeated by a Pokemon using only Poison moves, in order to evolve.
    2)
    3)
    4)
    5)
    6)

Crobat Curse take a Parasect that must defeat 10 pokemon it has a X4 weakness to before it can evolve.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

Crobat Curse, take a Mareep. Name it Switch. It may never use more than two moves before switching out, and it must always switch out if hit by a poison, dark or steel move. It can never know less than three electric moves. To evolve once, it must switch out three times in one trainer battle, each time after executing two moves. To evolve twice, it must switch out six times in one trainer battle, with the same conditions as the first one. Enjoy.
    Current HG BQ:

hung from the underbelly of the earth,
    while the stars skid away, below,
    gormless and brakeless, gravel-loose,
    falling silent as gavels in the snow

Ahaha maaannn that's complicated. Thanks though.

Team:
    1) Pineco [Antibody] - Must be defeated by a Pokemon using only Poison moves, in order to evolve.
    2) Paras - Defeat four Pokemon it has a 4x weakness to, to evolve.
    3) Mareep [Switch] - Think I'll just refer to the actual post here. :L
    4)
    5)
    6)
    Last edited by Crobat_Curse; 16th June 2011 at 11:28 AM.

Crobat_Curse - Have fun with a Goldeen named "Soaked". To evolve, you must have caught at least seven Pokemon of different evolution families from Headbutt trees. [For reference, according to Serebii, there are nine evolution families you can catch in SS before the National Dex: Weedle family, Hoothoot family, Ledyba family, Spearow, Venonat, Exeggcute, Aipom, Pineco and Heracross. Catching a Weedle and a Kakuna from a Headbutt tree only counts as one Pokemon since they're from the same evolution family.] Good luck!

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

Crobat_Curse - Take a Cyndaquil as your Starter! He/she should be nicknamed "Volcano" or something else if you have something in mind! He/she must solo all of the trainers in Bugsy's Gym, except the Double Battle trainers, and must also solo one of Bugsy's Pokmeon to be able to evolve into Quilava! He/she must then solo two of Jasmine's Pokemon to be able to evolve into Typhlosion! He/she must also keep Flame Wheel until ou beat Clair! I hope that this isn't too long! Have fun and good luck!
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Crobat Curse, you can use a Delibird that needs to solo the last two trainers of Claire's gym with only Present.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Cheers everyone.

Team:
    2) Paras - Defeat four Pokemon it has a 4x weakness to, to evolve.
    3) Mareep [Switch] - Think I'll just refer to the actual post here. :L
    4) Goldeen [Soaked] - Catch at least seven Pokemon of different evolutionary families from headbutt trees in order to evolve.
    5) Cyndaquil [Volcano] - Must solo Bugsy's Gym (bar Twins) and one of Bugsy's mons to evolve into Quilava. Solo two of Jasmine's Pokemon to evolve again. Must retain Flame Wheel until after Clair.
    6) Delibird - Must solo the final two trainers of Clair's gym with present.

Alright, better get started!

Alrighty, I am doing a scramble challenge for my, actually I'll let you guys decide this as well. The choices are out of Platnium,Diamond and Pearl.

Now for the pokemon restrictions;
    - One must be a starter
    - You can give me nicknames if you wish
    - I don't want any restrictions
    - Try and make it enjoyable for me please
    - Trading can happen, but I prefer not to.
    Kgo!
    Last edited by golduck#1; 17th June 2011 at 4:35 AM.
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

golduck#1, I don't feel comfortable deciding which game you will use but for whichever challenge you get you can use a Carnivine.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerdude View Post
    golduck#1, I don't feel comfortable deciding which game you will use but for whichever challenge you get you can use a Carnivine.
    No worries mate, but thank you

1) Carnivine
    2)-
    3)-
    4)-
    5)-
    6)-
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

golduck#1 why don't you try Platinum with a bigger regional dex?

If that's the case take an Eevee that becomes a Glaceon when it is knocked out by a damage-dealing Ice type move that is a TM. You must obtain that TM first before Eevee can finally evolve.
    Last edited by SilverMorty; 17th June 2011 at 5:39 AM.

Page 28 of 136 FirstFirst ... 182425262728293031323878128 ... LastLast