Page 31 of 134 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

I would like to do another Scramble Challenge on Heartgold. My only rule is that I am not accepting two pokemon of the same type. I'm taking pokemon now.

@Super Jamalx9000: Take a Krabby. It can't evolve until it solos your Rival in Goldenrod during the Team Rocket Takeover on the Radio Tower.
    AC Dream Address: 4300 2225 3013 // Most Recent Shiny: Mienfoo // RU RMT

Super Jamal, have an Exeggutor. It can't evolve from Exeggcute until it survives an attack of all seven of its weaknesses.

Its weaknesses, by the way, are:
    Flying
    Poison
    Ghost
    Fire
    Ice
    Dark
    Bug

Also, you must teach it Sludge Bomb as soon as you get the TM for it.
    (You can get the TM by going back to the toll building in Route 43, after defeating Team Rocket)
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

I accept Exeggcute and Krabby.

Krabby: I can evolve it once I solo my rival in Goldenrod during the Team Rocket takeover of Radio Tower.
    Exeggcute: I can evolve it once it survives an attack of all of its weaknesses: Flying, Ghost, Poison, Fire, Ice, Dark, and Bug.
    -
    -
    -
    -

That means my starter is Cyndaquil. Who wants to give the requirements for Cyndaquil?

Super Jamal take a Nidoran♂ he must solo all the trainers in the park to evolve and then must solo a gym of your choice to evlove again
    3DS Friend Code: 5455-9492-3491

Your image made your sig too tall, so it has been removed. Please read the Signature Rules.

even Pokémon supports the LGBT community

superjamal take a Pineco that must be used to catch either a Butterfree/Scyther/Pinsir/Beedrill in the Bug Catching contest to evolve.

@superjamal

take Eevee (the one given in Goldenrod), it can only evolve to Umbreon after it tries to evolve into Espeon (and you cancel it, of course). It must know sunny day.
    The name is SNEASEL!!!

[IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2131a2w.png[/IMG]
    Credit to suicune lover for SC bar and shinydoug for the BC banner

Spoiler:- Personalized Banner:

*CREDIT TO BugPro

Spoiler:- Gym Badge - Destiny League's Ice Leader:

Credit to Lucario9 for this amazing badge!

I accept Nidoran♂, Pineco, and Eevee.

Krabby: I can evolve it once it solo my rival in Goldenrod during the Team Rocket takeover of Radio Tower.
    Exeggcute: I can evolve it once it survives an attack of all of its weaknesses: Flying, Ghost, Poison, Fire, Ice, Dark, and Bug.
    Nidoran♂: He can only evolve once he solos all the trainers in the park and he can only evolve again once I solo a gym of my choose.
    Pineco: It can only evolve once I use it to catch a Butterfree/Scyther/Pinsir/Beedrill in the Bug Catching Contest.
    Eevee: It can only evolve into Umbreon once it tries to evolve into Espeon and it must learn Sunny Day.
    -

I just need the requirements for Cyndaquil.

Super_Jamalx9000, your Cyndaquil may not evolve until you have beaten Falkner, and after that, it must evolve again before you enter Ecruteak.
    I'm not the one you need, but I'll be there to guide you
    I'll show the world to you, and everything I've been through

A broken mind, a battered song, a spark of magic won't keep you strong
    But maybe it's been in you all along

@Super_Jamalx9000, Cyndaquil can evolve into Quilava after it KOs four Sandshrew in Union Cave. Evolve it into Typhlosion after it solos Jasmine.

EDIT: Ninja'd

Krabby: I can evolve it once it solo my rival in Goldenrod during the Team Rocket takeover of Radio Tower.
    Nidoran♂: He can only evolve once he solos all the trainers in the park and he can only evolve again once I solo a gym of my choose.
    Pineco: It can only evolve once I use it to catch a Butterfree/Scyther/Pinsir/Beedrill in the Bug Catching Contest.
    Eevee: It can only evolve into Umbreon once it tries to evolve into Espeon and it must learn Sunny Day.
    Cyndaquil: I can evolve it once it KOs four Sandshrew and once again once it solos Jasmine.

I am no longer accepting pokemon. I am about to start now.

I will take a Platinum one:
    Sinnoh pokemon only
    No extremley hard restrictions
    Must have a flyer and surfer
    No starter pokemon
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Dear people, I have DELETED my shop...it got very out of hand with things, but I may open a different one

RocketFire, take a Finneon, evolve after it has defeated three other Finneon.
    I'm not the one you need, but I'll be there to guide you
    I'll show the world to you, and everything I've been through

A broken mind, a battered song, a spark of magic won't keep you strong
    But maybe it's been in you all along

Rocketfire - Because I am really lame and have never played 4th gen, I had to look up which Pokemon are Sinnoh only. Bear with me!

Okay, anyway... take a Bronzong. It can evolve from Bronzor once it has survived a hit not covered in its ability (I.E. if it has Levitate, it must survive a fire type attack, and if it has Heatproof, it must survive a ground type attack.)
    I'm back. And ready for more battling.

[Img]http://i55.*******.com/k1cdxu.gif[/img]
    [Img]http://i56.*******.com/2lx856h.gif[/Img][Img]http://i51.*******.com/206yn8i.gif[/Img]

Thanks to Mew_ and Sarah- for the banner, and PikaPika 677 for the MD animations.

Rocketfire take Chatot as your flyer. Must know Mimic

RocketFire, take a Kricketune. It can evolve from Kricketot as soon as it defeats two trainer-owned Pokčmon with Bide. It also must have at least two sound-based moves at all times.
    To help with this, here is the list of sound-based moves Kricketune can learn:
    Growl
    Sing
    Screech
    Bug Buzz
    Perish Song
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

Rocketfire take a Rotom.

It must learn either Reflect or Light Screen.

If you have access to the formes you can change it only after you are hit by the type move that you will get with your wanted form (ex. a Grass attack for Cut forme)
    Last edited by SilverMorty; 30th June 2011 at 1:24 AM.

Rocketfire, have a Gible. To become Gabite you must win the Normal Rank ribbon in each of the five contests. To become Garchomp, you must use it as your only battling Pokemon for the duration of exploring Iron Island with Riley. Have fun and good luck.

This sounds interesting...I'll try a Heart Gold scrambler, and I'm pretty much up for anything you want to throw at me
    Only things are that I would like all the pokemon to evolve(i mean if they evolve allow them to evolve, if they have no evolution, that fine with me ) completely and be creative
    Last edited by Izz; 2nd July 2011 at 4:32 AM.

Izz, take a Cloyster. It can evolve from Shellder after it learns Aurora Beam, and Aurora Beam must be kept until it can be replaced by Ice Beam, which it must always keep.

(By the way, you can find Shellder by fishing with the Good Rod in New Bark Town, but it is pretty rare.)

Also:

I have decided to restart Diamond, as it has been doing nothing but collecting dust for months now(since I usually play Platinum instead). I was having trouble coming up with my team, so I thought I might as well come here again. As with last time, I would like to have a team of underused and/or underloved Pokčmon. I still don't want to use HM slaves, so make sure I have a Pokčmon for Surf, Strength, and Fly.

Future team:

???

???

???

???

???

???
    Last edited by muffinz; 2nd July 2011 at 5:15 AM.

Muffinz: take a Murkrow. It must learn Taunt by level up before it can evolve.

Izz: Take a Swinub that has to solo Claire's team to evolve to Piloswine. It can go to Mamoswine whenever able.

I'm bored with EV training, so Platinum Scramble go. Nicknames are OK, just not something stupid and only one Pokemon of each type. Underused/underloved Pokemon please.

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by kusari; 2nd July 2011 at 4:48 AM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Muffinz, take a Shellos as your surfing or strength pokemon. It doesn't matter if its the blue or pink one, but it must defeat 5 of the opposite colored shellos to evolve

Kusari, take any baby pokemon available in the game, which can be the only one on your team. Must be at least level 30 before evolving and must solo a gym leader of your choice

Current HG Scrambler Team:

Shellder(Must learn Aurora Beam to evolve. Can be replaced by Ice Beam, which must be kept)
    Swinub(Has to solo Claire's Team to evolve)
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    Last edited by Izz; 2nd July 2011 at 4:58 AM.

Kusari, I'm going to have to say no to that Starly. I like them, sure, but they are a very common member of people's teams! I want to use the things that few people seriously use in their in-game team.

As for your Platinum, take a Cherrim. Cherubi's stats are so awful before evolution that I will not give it any evolution restrictions, but you must give Cherrim the Sunny Day/Solarbeam combo as soon as you are able to, and you must keep it through the whole game.

EDIT:
    I'm really reluctant to turn down two in a row, but I'm already using a Gastrodon(well, still a Shellos currently) in Platinum, so nope. Sorry.
    Last edited by muffinz; 2nd July 2011 at 5:09 AM. Reason: ninja'd by izz, response added

^ Ok then. Take a Murkrow. It must learn Taunt by level up before it can evolve. Also, with all do respect, I'm going to have to reject the Cherubi, as I intended to use Budew for the baby Izz gave me.

- Budew (the baby of my choice). Must reach Level 30 and solo Roark (again my choice) to evolve.
    - Nosepass named North. Last to evolve. Evolve at the top of a waterfall or a snow covered spot in Mt. Coronet.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by kusari; 2nd July 2011 at 5:59 AM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

Alright, how about Hippopotas, must be taught strength, which must be kept, before evolving?

Current HG Scrambler Team:

Shellder(Must learn Aurora Beam to evolve. Can be replaced by Ice Beam, which must be kept)
    Swinub(Has to solo Claire's Team to evolve)
    ?
    ?
    ?
    ?
    Last edited by Izz; 2nd July 2011 at 5:11 AM.

Page 31 of 134 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181131 ... LastLast