Page 32 of 135 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Okay, both of those are fine.

Future team:

Murkrow: Must learn Taunt by level up(Level 31) before evolving. NOTE: Murkrow will be my Fly user.
    Hippopotas: Must be taught Strength before evolving, and it must be kept forever. NOTE: Hippopotas will (obviously) be my Strength user.
    ???
    ???
    ???
    ???

For HM users, I will only need a Pokčmon with Surf now!

By the way, I forgot to mention that I would not like to re-use types. If it is only one type that overlaps with another, though, it's okay.
    For instance, I would be fine with using, say, a Pelipper and a Whiscash, but I can't accept an Octillery and a Lumineon.
    Last edited by muffinz; 2nd July 2011 at 4:41 PM. Reason: spelled "pelipper" as "pelliper" at first
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

@Izz
    Take Umbreon, It must gain each "day of the week" ribbon before evolving

@kusari
    Take Nosepass, nickname it North, it has to be the last pokemon in your team to evolve and can only do it somewhere at Mt.Coronet where there´s snow or at the top of a waterfall

@muffinz
    Take Goldeen as your surfer, you can catch it only after defeating Fantina, you can evolve it after beating the Master contest on any category
    The name is SNEASEL!!!

[IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2131a2w.png[/IMG]
    Credit to suicune lover for SC bar and shinydoug for the BC banner

Spoiler:- Personalized Banner:

*CREDIT TO BugPro

Spoiler:- Gym Badge - Destiny League's Ice Leader:

Credit to Lucario9 for this amazing badge!

I'm sorry roloox but ill have to turn down your request. That would take way to much time for me to do

Izz take a tauros,you have to teach him giga impact.

kusari take a snover to evolve it has to beat the leader's abomasnow.

muffinz catch a kriketot to evolve it has to defeat 30 wild starly.
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/s4awzd.jpg[/IMG]
    credit to mew_
    Check my shop out for some great events
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=528410
        Spoiler:- Spoiler:

kusari, take a Lickitung which must know Me First and Power Whip, evolve it whenever you want.

Izz, take a Koffing, it must solo one trainer in the 5th gym to evolve.

muffinz, take a Bidoof, it must have Simple and it must always know one move which changes its stats.
    I'm not the one you need, but I'll be there to guide you
    I'll show the world to you, and everything I've been through

A broken mind, a battered song, a spark of magic won't keep you strong
    But maybe it's been in you all along

Izz, seeing as you need a pokemon from the start. Take a Sentret. It can evolve after the first gym. It doesn't even need to battle Faulkner, you just have to beat him.
    Ruby: 0/8
    Sapphire: 0/8
    Emerald: 7/8
    FireRed: 8/8
    LeafGreen: 6/8
    Diamond: 0/8
    Pearl: 0/8
    Platinum: 7/8
    HeartGold: 16/16 (350/493)
    SoulSilver: 9/16
    Black:
    White:
    White 2:
    Black 2:

FC= 1121 0822 2345

Izz take a Zubat that evolves after you give it a haircut from one of the brothers in the Goldenrod tunnel. Evolve it again after you clear the Team Rocket Hideout.

muffinz take a Mime Jr. that evolves after you defeat a Clown trainer.

kusari take a Remoraid that evolves after you evolve a Mantyke. If you cannot wait that long, then Remoraid it can only evolve after it scores both a critical hit and the activation of a secondary effect of a move with Beam in its name (example: Psybeam scores a critical hit AND confuses the foe)

Diesel: I already have a Grass type, so I'm going to have to reject the Snover.

Winter: I used a Lickitung on my HG Nuzlocke and I'd rather not use another one.

- Budew (the baby of my choice). Must reach Level 30 and solo Roark (again my choice) to evolve.
    - Nosepass named North. Last to evolve. Evolve at the top of a waterfall or a snow covered spot in Mt. Coronet.
    - Remoraid that can only evolve after it scores both a critical hit and the activation of a secondary effect of a move with Beam in its name
    - Snorunt that must be evolved before you challenge Candice and it must solo two trainers on Route 217 before evolving.
    -
    -

Types no longer usable: Water (Remoraid), Poison (Budew line), Grass (Budew line), Rock (Nosepass line), Steel (Nosepass Line), Ice (Snorunt line), Ghost (Froslass)
    Last edited by kusari; 2nd July 2011 at 6:04 PM.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

I'm sorry for rejecting so many of these, but Bidoof and Bibarel's extreme unpopularity has, oddly, made them rather popular, at least in the sense that they are well-known.

Also, while I accept the Kricketot itself, the restriction it was given is a bit too tedious and simple for me to use.

Future team:

Murkrow: Must learn Taunt by level up(Level 31) before evolving.
    Hippopotas: Must be taught Strength before evolving, and it must be kept forever.
    Goldeen: Can only be caught after beating Fantina, and I can evolve it after beating a contest in any category.
    Kricketot: Needs restrictions!
    Mime Jr.: Must single-handedly defeat a Clown in battle before evolving
    ???

I would like to have another Pokčmon that I can catch before the first gym, if possible. I do not want to have nothing but a Kricketune in a Rock-type gym. D:
    Last edited by muffinz; 9th August 2012 at 3:12 AM.
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

kusari, take a Snorunt instead of the Lickitung. Evolve it into either Glalie or Froslass, your choice, but it must be evolved before you challenge Candice and it must solo two trainers on Route 217 before evolving.

muffinz, since you did not want the Bidoof, take a Turtwig intead. There is not really much else you can get that is unpopular before the first gym, I guess. Evolve into Grotle after it has been defeated by a wild Starly at Route 201, and into Torterra after it has been defeated by a Magikarp.
    I'm not the one you need, but I'll be there to guide you
    I'll show the world to you, and everything I've been through

A broken mind, a battered song, a spark of magic won't keep you strong
    But maybe it's been in you all along

Alright, Ill take all those except the Tauros because the requirements weren't challenging

Current HG Scrambler Team

-Shellder (Learn Aurora Beam to evolve. Can only be replaced by Ice Beam, which must be kept)
    -Swinub (Solo Claire's Team to evolve)
    -Sentret (Evolve after first gym leader)
    -Koffing (Solo one trainer in 5th gym)
    -Zubat (Evolve after it gets haircut in Goldenrod, evolve again after beating rocket hideout)
    ?

Okay, just one more needed, I will not accept any flying, poison, normal, ice, or water types

kusari, take a Mothim. Burmy needs to be used against Mars before it can evolve.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Diesel: I already have a Grass type, so I'm going to have to reject the Snover.

Winter: I used a Lickitung on my HG Nuzlocke and I'd rather not use another one.

- Budew (the baby of my choice). Must reach Level 30 and solo Roark (again my choice) to evolve.
    - Nosepass named North. Last to evolve. Evolve at the top of a waterfall or a snow covered spot in Mt. Coronet.
    - Remoraid that can only evolve after it scores both a critical hit and the activation of a secondary effect of a move with Beam in its name
    - Snorunt that must be evolved before you challenge Candice and it must solo two trainers on Route 217 before evolving.
    - Mothim. Burmy needs to be used against Mars before it can evolve.
    -

Types no longer usable: Water (Remoraid), Poison (Budew line), Grass (Budew line), Rock (Nosepass line), Steel (Nosepass Line), Ice (Snorunt line), Ghost (Froslass), Bug (Burmy line), Flying (Mothim)
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

kusari - Take a meditite, for it to be useable in a gym, it must know Hi Jump Kick. It can evolve once it "kicks" 4 bronzor/bronzongs.

Izz - Take a Magmar, it must be caught at the Burnt Tower, and you must solo Jasmine with it.

Current HG Scrambler Team

-Shellder (Learn Aurora Beam to evolve. Can only be replaced by Ice Beam, which must be kept)
    -Swinub (Solo Claire's Team to evolve)
    -Sentret (Evolve after first gym leader)
    -Koffing (Solo one trainer in 5th gym)
    -Zubat (Evolve after it gets haircut in Goldenrod, evolve again after beating rocket hideout)
    -Magmar (Must be caught in Burnt Tower and Solo Jasmine)

Alrighty, thank you. ill be starting soon and giving updates

- Mothim. Burmy needs to be used against Mars before it can evolve.
    - Meditite for it to be useable in a gym, it must know Hi Jump Kick. It can evolve once it "kicks" 4 bronzor/bronzongs.

Team complete. Beginning game now.

Look no further than the

I love Heart Gold and the idea of this Scramble Challenge, so I think I'd like to take a part in it. C: My only rules would be that I want to be able to evolve all of my Pokémon, and that I should have at least one Pokémon that is able to use Fly. I'll await your lovelyy suggestions!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Current Team~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Sandshrew [Evolves after beating Bugsy's Scyther]
    - Natu [Evolve after solo'ing the whole 5th Gym]
    - Tentacool [Evolve after beating a Team Rocket admin by itself]
    -
    -
    -

As soon as I have my first Pokémon, I'll begin typing up my journey C:
    Last edited by Victoria; 3rd July 2011 at 1:30 AM.

Victoria take a Sandshrew that evolves after it defeats Bugsy's Scyther.

Victoria: You may have a Natu. It may evolve only after soloing the entire fifth gym.

Look no further than the

Victoria - Have a Tentacool. It can only evolve after it defeats a Rocket Admin by itself.

Berries -- Escape Rope -- A Friday

images were taken from three specific pages of Serebii.net

Brilliant, I love Tentacool C: I no longer need a Pokémon that can Fly, and just need 3 more Pokemon. C:

- Natu [Evolve after solo'ing the whole 5th Gym]
    -
    -
    -

Victoria, you seem like the type of person who likes cute Pokemon so I shall give you a Bellossom. No restrictions.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Victoria, have a Magnimite which can only evolve after soloing 5 swimmers between olivine and cainwood

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerdude View Post
    Victoria, you seem like the type of person who likes cute Pokemon so I shall give you a Bellossom. No restrictions.
    Woooo and yeah you were so right!!! Just one more needed :3 Probably something I can catch before Falkner?

- Natu [Evolve after soloing the whole 5th Gym]
    - Bellossom [No restrictions]
    - Magnemite [Evolve after soloing 5 swimmers between Olivine and Cianwood]
    -
    Last edited by Victoria; 3rd July 2011 at 5:22 AM.

@Victoria - How about something you can start off with? Take a Cyndaquil, it must learn Flame Wheel before evolving into Quilava, and it must win in the hurdles race at the Pokeathalon to evolve into Typhlosion. Good Luck!

Page 32 of 135 FirstFirst ... 222829303132333435364282132 ... LastLast