Page 33 of 134 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Thanks for all of your suggestions, I've accepted them all. I will start posting my journey soon when I start the game. Sleep time now!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Current Team~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

- Sandshrew [Evolves after beating Bugsy's Scyther]
    - Natu [Evolve after soloing the whole 5th Gym]
    - Tentacool [Evolve after beating a Team Rocket admin by itself]
    - Bellossom [No restrictions]
    - Magnemite [Evolve after soloing 5 swimmers between Olivine and Cianwood]
    - Cyndaquil [Evolve first after learning Flame Wheel. Evolve second after winning Hurdles Race in Pokéathlon.]

Wanting a challenge on soulsilver can trade with all gens
    3ds 0860-3328-3384
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/zx4emh.png[/IMG]

Venra77 take a Kingdra, it must defeat Clair's Kingdra before it is allowed to evolve.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

Venra77, take a Cyndaquil. It must solo Falkner to evolve once. Then it must learn Rollout for it to evolve again. c:

venra77 take a Spoink that must hold a Pearl that you get from a wild Shellder.

It must hold that Pearl and only evolve after it flinches a pokemon with Zen Headbutt. (then you can sell the Pearl).
    Last edited by SilverMorty; 3rd July 2011 at 8:35 AM.

Venra77: take a Grimer. It can only evolve after defeating 25 other Poison types.
    Hey, you! Yeah, you! No, not you in front, you there who likes pokémon. Do you like the animé? Do you ever think you'd like to use pokémon and battle like they do in the show?

Look no further than the
    Pokémon Animé Style Battling League!

Come say hello in our Chat Thread and we'll help you Get Started on a wonderful adventure. Training pokémon, fighting Gym Leaders, maybe even catching a Legendary Pokemon? The choice is yours!

We're a friendly bunch. We don't bite. What more could you want!

ASB: Trainer Level 4 -- All Around Terrible Battler

venra77, take a Ledian, no restrictions.
    I'm not the one you need, but I'll be there to guide you
    I'll show the world to you, and everything I've been through

A broken mind, a battered song, a spark of magic won't keep you strong
    But maybe it's been in you all along

Quote Originally Posted by venra77 View Post
    Wanting a challenge on soulsilver can trade with all gens

Take a Ditto. Must transform in all the legendaries you catch.

Also, I doubt you can trade (using your SS) with Blue(Green)/Red/Yellow/Gold/Silver/Crystal/Black and White.

Eeveelover824 made this awesome banner

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

Sorry not taking ditto
    3ds 0860-3328-3384
    [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/zx4emh.png[/IMG]

Part 1

It all began in New Bark Town. I decided it was time for me to go on my Pokémon journey, and so I went to Prefessor Elm's Lab to get my first Pokémon. On my way there, I saw a very strange red headed kid, who pushed me away as I approached him! Ignoring this, I went into the Lab and talked with the Professor. I had a choice between 3 Pokémon and I picked the lovelyy Cyndaquil, and named him Mike. The Professor wanted me to go and meet Professor Pokémon as he had made some great discovery. So I went home to show off my new Pokémon to my mother, and then set out to leave New Bark Town.

On my way to Route 30, I battled many Pidgeys, Rattatas and Sentrets to gain a few levels. Before Route 30, I arrived at Cherrygrove City, where an old man greeted me and decided to take me on a little tour. He then gave me some Running Shoes, which was a little bit odd, but thanks I guess. I then left the pretty City and the old man returns to give me a Map of Johto. Thanks again old man! I was now in Route 30 and making my way to Professor Pokémon's house. Another old guy called me to his house and gave me a case to hold Apricorns! Thanks old man! Kinda weird but I seem to be getting many things from old men.... Anyway, I finally arrive at Professor Pokémon's house, and he gives me a Pokémon Egg!!! Amazing, isn't it?!!! I also met the famous Professor Oak, and he gave me a Pokédex so that I can help him with research on Johto Pokémon. So I'm making my way back to Elm's Lab and he calls me saying there's been a break in. Gosh, people these days! So I'm rushing back to New Bark Town and I see that red head kid. He was rude and wanted to battle, so I quickly beat him and saw his Trainer Card! After some more walking, I got to Elm's Lab and we finally came to the conclusion that it was Bob, that red head, who stole the Totodile! After being sad for a bit, I gave Professor Elm this Egg, and he was astonished! He then told me that I should go to Violet City and battle the first Gym Leader, and so that's exactly what I set out to do! After talking to my mother again, I leave New Bark Town yet again.

I went back to Route 30 and took the left path this time. I battled various Pokémon Trainers before arriving at Violet City, and made the biggest mistake of my life. That mistake being giving my number to Youngster Joey. So as I got to Violet City, I decided to train up Mike a bit more at the Sprout Tower. They have many Bellsprouts there, and so I got some easy level ups!

Me and Mike outside the Sprout Tower!!!

I met Bob before I left the Tower, and he was being all mean to his Pokémon in front of the Tower's Elder. But he left before I could give him any lectures, and so I left too after beating the Elder and getting a TM. Now it was Gym time! I decided to heal up and go straight to the Violet City Gym. There I met the cutie Falkner, who unfortunately was very easy to beat with Mike alone! Burning his Pidgeotto was fun too! He then says "...For pity's sake! My dad's cherished bird Pokémon... But a defeat is a defeat..." Oh my God, seriously? He's a Gym Leader but uses his Dad's Pokémon. Shameful! *smh* Anyway, I get the Zephyr badge and leave that place to get another phone call from professor Elm. He wants me to carry that Egg around with me. So I decide to go to the Pokémart and take the Egg. I then met a Kimono Girl outside, and she was very pretty! I love Kimonos! After this meeting, I went to heal up Mike, and plan my journey to Azalea City, to beat the next Gym Leader! C:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Current Team~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[IMG]http://oi52.*******.com/bey42a.jpg[/IMG]

~~~~~~~~~~~~Thanks for reading! To be continued!~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Last edited by Victoria; 3rd July 2011 at 9:20 PM.

First time doing this, so I want a few restrictions to make it a little easier.

I want all my Pokemon to eventually evolve.
    No specific natures for each Pokemon.
    I don't have access to egg moves, and am rather unwilling to trade between games.

Please keep in mind this is my first attempt at Scramble, and I don't want it to be overly challenging.

For clarification, I will be playing Heart Gold (Sorry, Chibi Muffin)
    Last edited by PoignantLyrics; 3rd July 2011 at 6:30 PM.

PoignantLyrics - Take a Mareep. Evolve it to Flaaffy after it learns Cotton Spore. Then evolve it into Ampharos after it wins a Hurdle Race at the Pokéathlon.

If you have HG/SS, take a Totodile that evolves to Croconaw after landing the final blow on ANY Gym Leader's final Pokémon. It can evolve to Feraligatr after getting 2 medals in the Pokéathlon (any 2).

If it is D/P/Pt, take a Turtwig. Grotle evolution is the same as Toto's, whereas Torterra requires you to win a Super Rank contest (again, any one you want).

Also, either one must be nicknamed.

That seem fair? I want to make sure you get a decent starter so you can keep going with a definite capture. =D

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

Both have been accepted.

Current team:
    1. Mareep. Can evolve to Flaaffy after learning Cotton Spore. Can evolve into Ampharos after it wins a Hurdle Race at the Pokéathlon.
    2. Totodile. Can evolve to Croconaw after landing the final blow on ANY Gym Leader's final Pokémon. Can evolve to Feraligatr after getting 2 medals in the Pokéathlon (any 2).
    3. Nidoran-M. Must beat one of Whitneys Pokemon to evolve once. No restrictions on evolution after first.
    Last edited by PoignantLyrics; 3rd July 2011 at 7:09 PM.

Update

To start off this scramble, I picked my least favorite starter, Chikorita, which will be sent to my Black game later on. So Chikorita and I went through the boring trek to Mr. Pokemon's house and then back. Ha ha, honestly not a lot to tell her yet. I got back and identified the red haired guy as Carlos (he he). After all this, I finally got my pokedex and Ethan, my little hometown buddy, gave me my pokeballs so I could finally begin.

After several battles with these pidgeys who just would not go away, I finally found a Sentret, a male which I have named Totter. So Totter and I trained him up decently and made our way to Violet City. On the way I stopped in the Dark Cave to catch the Zubat I needed.

Zubat was hard to catch since they were all at level two and Totter easily took them out. Eventually I got lucky enough to find one and catch without any problems, another male named Fang.

Afterwards, both of them were trained on the outside grass area of Violet City and in Sprout Tower until they were strong enough to defeat Faulkner's pokemon, which wasn't as long as I thought it would take. Fang took out his pidgey with no problem at all once he learned bite, but couldn't match up with the pidgeotto. Tooter managed to get him with fury swipes and a couple of potions. So now, I am on my way to Azalea Town.

Current Team

Totter
    Current Level 14
    Attacks are Scratch, Fury Swipes, Defense Curl, and Quick Attack
    (Beat First Gym Leader to Evolve)

Fang
    Current Level 14
    Attacks are Leech Life, Supersonic, Astonish, and Bite
    (Get Haircut in Goldenrod to Evolve first time)
    Last edited by Izz; 3rd July 2011 at 8:37 PM.

PoignantLyrics catch a male nidoran,to evolve once it has to beat any of whitney's pokemon,to evolve twice no restrictions.
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/s4awzd.jpg[/IMG]
    credit to mew_
    Check my shop out for some great events
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=528410
        Spoiler:- Spoiler:

PoignantLyrics, take a Spearow, evolve after it has defeated 11 Bug Pokemon of your choice.
    I'm not the one you need, but I'll be there to guide you
    I'll show the world to you, and everything I've been through

A broken mind, a battered song, a spark of magic won't keep you strong
    But maybe it's been in you all along

Both have been accepted.

Current team:
    1. Mareep. Can evolve to Flaaffy after learning Cotton Spore. Can evolve into Ampharos after it wins a Hurdle Race at the Pokéathlon.
    2. Totodile. Can evolve to Croconaw after landing the final blow on ANY Gym Leader's final Pokémon. Can evolve to Feraligatr after getting 2 medals in the Pokéathlon (any 2).
    3. Nidoran-M. Must beat one of Whitneys Pokemon to evolve once. No restrictions on evolution after first.
    4. Spearow. Can evolve after it has defeated 11 Bug Pokemon of my choice.

PoignantLyrics - Take a Houndour. It must learn Fire Fang before it evolves.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by Raptor ruler View Post
    PoignantLyrics - Take a Houndour. It must learn Fire Fang before it evolves.
    Sorry, but I'm going to have to reject this one. I'd have to wait until route 7, which is in Kanto, before getting a member of my team, as I explicitly said I don't wish to trade.

@venra77
    Take Snorunt, it must use a special attack moveset

@PoignantLyrics
    Take Oddish, it has to evolve into Bellossom using a Sun Stone from the Bug Catching Contest or the Pokeaathlon
    The name is SNEASEL!!!

[IMG]http://i51.*******.com/2131a2w.png[/IMG]
    Credit to suicune lover for SC bar and shinydoug for the BC banner

Spoiler:- Personalized Banner:

*CREDIT TO BugPro

Spoiler:- Gym Badge - Destiny League's Ice Leader:

Credit to Lucario9 for this amazing badge!

Part 2

After getting the Pokémon Egg, I decided to go down Route 32, dodging all battles till I got to the Union Cave. I then found a Sandshrew and named it Doc. After capturing Doc, I decided to go back up Route 32 and battle everyone so that he could get some experience and level up a bit. After doing this, I entered Union Cave again and battled everyone till I made my way out to Route 33. Just before entering Azalea Town, I saw an old man talking to a very rude member of Team Rocket.

Upon entering Azalea Town, I saw that there were more Team Rocket members, and so to find out more about the situation, I went to talk to that old man. The old mans name is Kurt, and he told me that Team Rocket were cutting off Slowpoke tails. How cruel!!! ): So Kurt decides to run off to the Slowpoke Well on his own, and so I decide I should probably follow him as he didn't seem like he could handle much! And yes, I was right. He fell on his way down and injured his back -_-' So he says to me that he wants me to deal with it all. So I go further into the Slowpoke Well to see some more Team Rocket members and some Slowpokes. After battling 3 Team Rocket Grunts, I got to one of the Admins. His name was Proton and he had weird blueish, greenish hair. I was easily able to beat him using Doc. After being defeated, Team Rocket decided to leave Azalea Town for now. However, they still seemed adamant that no one will be able to stop their comeback! We'll see about that...

So after the Slowpoke Well scene, I go back to Kurt's house, and he tells me he makes Pokéballs from Apricorns. So I give him some Apricorns and he gives me a Fast Ball as a gift for everything I did. Cheap much?... Anyway I can now enter the second Gym, and so I did. I used Doc for all of the Gym's Trainers, as he needed to beat Scyther if he wanted to evolve later on. After beating all the Trainers and healing up, I was finally ready to take on Bugsy, the Bug Gym Leader.

[IMG]http://oi56.*******.com/rb9jev.jpg[/IMG]
    Me and Doc are ready to beat that Bugsy dude!

So this battle turned out to be super easy. Reason being that I taught Doc the TM Rock Tomb that I found in the Union Cave. So with Scyther having a 4x weakness to Rock moves, Doc was able to Rock Tomb his way to victory. He can now evolve whenever he's ready =D After beating Bugsy, I received the Hive Badge.

Nothing much happened afterwards so I left the Gym and healed up. I was heading for Ilex Forest when my rival, Bob, appeared. He couldn't believe that I defeated Team Rocket and so he wanted to battle me to test my strength. Although he is normally a very weak Trainer, Bob posed quite a threat as his Croconaw had an advantage over both Mike and Doc. Although, luckily through the use of Smokescreen, I was able to eventually get the victory. Bob then seemed mad at his Pokémon and left Azalea Town. I healed up once again and left Azalea Town too. Upon entering Ilex Forest, I found an Oddish. I quickly captured her and named her Belle. I am now planning to get through Ilex Forest and arrive at Goldenrod City, where I can meet the next Gym Leader.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Current Team~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[IMG]http://i56.*******.com/2w73ccj_th.png[/IMG] . . . [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/2lky7ue_th.png[/IMG] . . . [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/10nf0g9_th.png[/IMG]

~~~~~~~~~~~~Thanks for reading! To be continued!~~~~~~~~~~~~
    Last edited by Victoria; 3rd July 2011 at 10:21 PM.

Poignant lyrics take a Girafarig that must learn either Reflect or Light Screen. It must be able to survive a super effective hit with red health to learn any other TMs.

Quote Originally Posted by roloox View Post
    [
    @PoignantLyrics
    Take Oddish, it has to evolve into Bellossom using a Sun Stone from the Bug Catching Contest or the Pokeaathlon
    Accepted.

Quote Originally Posted by SilverMorty View Post
    Poignant lyrics take a Girafarig that must learn either Reflect or Light Screen. It must be able to survive a super effective hit with red health to learn any other TMs.
    Rejected. I'd have to wait until Mahogany Town before getting this, and would then have to find a suitably low level Pokemon in order to fulfill the requirements.

Current team:
    4. Spearow. Can evolve after it has defeated 11 Bug Pokemon of my choice.
    5. Oddish. Must evolve into Bellossom using a Sun Stone from the Bug Catching Contest or the Pokeathlon.

Quote Originally Posted by PoignantLyrics View Post
    Rejected. I'd have to wait until Mahogany Town before getting this, and would then have to find a suitably low level Pokemon in order to fulfill the requirements.
    You do know you can Surf to Mahogany after beating Morty, catch Girafarig, and then Surf back and go to Olivine etc. I did that in one of my earlier playthroughs.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Page 33 of 134 FirstFirst ... 232930313233343536374383133 ... LastLast