Page 36 of 135 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

abrar14, take a Sandshrew, evolve after it has soloed any Fisherman of your choice.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

abrar14, continuing with your ground theme I give you Wooper that needs to beat a wild Oddish to evolve.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Abrar14, to break that ground theme, take Cyndaquil as your starter. To evolve it once, it must solo any of your rival battles (including the first battle.) To evolve it again, it must survive ten attacks that are super effective on it.

For an easy list, attacks that are super effective on Quilava are Water, Ground and Rock.
    I'm back. And ready for more battling.

[Img]http://i55.*******.com/k1cdxu.gif[/img]
    [Img]http://i56.*******.com/2lx856h.gif[/Img][Img]http://i51.*******.com/206yn8i.gif[/Img]

Thanks to Mew_ and Sarah- for the banner, and PikaPika 677 for the MD animations.

thanks guys. cyndaquil gets his 3rd playthrough
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

Need restriction for Quiller and nickname for natu.
    Wild Vanillite appeared!
    Go! Lickitung!
    Lickitung used Lick!
    Lickitung: Yummy Ice Cream!
    Vanillite: HOW DARE U TAKE A LICK OUT OF ME!
    Vanillite used Blizzard!
    Lickitung fainted!

White FC: 2236 9830 4301

@Pokemario, name Natu Hi-Bird.
    i am back and i apologize for my rude behavior before my daparture.

Lastly, a restriction for Quiller.
    Wild Vanillite appeared!
    Go! Lickitung!
    Lickitung used Lick!
    Vanillite used Blizzard!
    Lickitung fainted!

pokemario
    quiller must solo the rival's starter 2 times and to evolve again it has to beat rival's feraligatr first and must keep smokescreen.
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/s4awzd.jpg[/IMG]
    credit to mew_
    Check my shop out for some great events
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=528410
        Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Okay, I'm gonna start in a little. Just need first location of all the Pokemon in my team except Quiller.
    Wild Vanillite appeared!
    Go! Lickitung!
    Lickitung used Lick!
    Vanillite used Blizzard!
    Lickitung fainted!

Ok. I've done far too much since my last update to do paragraph updates, as it would take up far too much of a post. As such, I'll simply bullet point my progress (which stretches into Kanto).

• Headed to Lake of Rage after entering Mahogany town, completed the events there.
    • Headed to the Team Rocket HQ, and had no trouble reaching Petrel. Due to my Pokemons levels, and the fact I had Hypno, he posed no problems.
    • After completing the events at TR HQ, I quickly dispatched of Pryce using Bellossom and Feraligatr, gaining my 7th Johto badge.
    • Headed to the Radio Tower, and continued on my merry way there. Completely forgot you had to get the TR costume at first, and as such, spent a while wandering around aimlessly.
    • Eventually fought my way to Petrel, who once again posed absolutely no problem to me.
    • Worked my way to the Underground, handily defeating my Rival, and making my way to the real Director.
    • Defeated Proton and Arianna with basically no trouble. Archer proved a bit more difficult due to my Feraligatr lacking usable STAB, but Nidoking eventually pulled through with Dig.
    • Headed through Ice Cave, finally finding Waterfall and a solid STAB for Feraligatr. Took a while to grind my Pokemon here in preparation for Claire.
    • Upon entering Blackthorn, I headed to the Pokemon Centre and then straight to the gym.
    • Fought through Claire's gym trainers with ease, finally reaching her. While I struggled with the Dragonair and Thunder Wave messing with my Pokemon, Kingdra was handily dispatched by Ampharos' Thunderbolt.
    • After completing the events in Dragons Den and earning my final Johto badge, I headed to New Bark town and received the Master Ball.
    • Headed to Ecruteak City and the Kimono girls posed absolutely no problem for me. Quickly dispatched of them and headed to the summit of Bell Tower.
    • Sort of off topic, but Nintendo did a pretty good job with the cutscene for summoning Ho-Oh. Anyway, since I couldn't really be bothered to have a drawn out battle, I quickly threw the Master Ball and continued onwards.
    • Headed through Tohjo Falls on onwards to Victory Road. Rival posed little more than a simple hindrance, and the only Pokemon which gave me trouble was Meganium thanks to Poisonpowder, Reflect and Synthesis screwing with me.
    • Headed into the Elite 4. Will posed absolutely no problem, and was easily beaten. Koga was defeated handily by Nidoking and Hypno. Bruno only posed a problem when I forgot his Machamp had No Guard, and managed to KO Fearow with Cross Chop while flying. Karen annoyed me a bit at first with her Umbreon, but the only other serious threat I faced was Houndoom, who fell to Feraligatr's Waterfall.
    • Lance was horrific. Dragonite got consistently lucky, Nidoking became the MVP, Feraligatr did some serious work, and Bellossom became a punching bag. However, with some clever foddering and Max Revives, I managed to pull through the onslaught of Dragonites, and it was smooth waters after that. I had defeated Lance, but wanted to continue on into Kanto.
    • Upon arrival in Kanto, the first thing I did was the Power Plant event, as I wanted to defeat the Gym Leaders in order. After having done that, I headed to Vermillion, defeated the Snorlax, and then headed onwards to Pewter City.
    • Once there, I headed to Brocks gym, and Bellossom pretty much destroyed him. I had earned my first Kanto badge, and was headed for Cerulean.
    • Once entering Mt. Moon, I came face to face with my Rival, after having forgot he actually appeared there. However, he still posed little to no problem, only doing so when he got lucky with Meganium again.
    • I continued onto Cerulean, and now it was Ampharos' time to shine. Misty was pretty much devastated by Ampharos, as the only time I had to switch was when Quagsire reared it's head, and even then Bellossom dispatched of it incredibly easily.
    • After this, I headed back to Vermillion, and a showdown with the Lieutenant. Nidoking was the star of this show, using Earth Power to pretty much lay waste to Surge's team. I had earned my 3rd badge in Kanto, and was going strong.
    • Heading to Celadon now, and Erika's gym confused me for quite a while. Eventually though, I found my way through and was face to face with Erika, one of the only Gym Leaders who had never posed me any sort of problem. This time was no exception, and between Hypno and Fearow, her Pokemon quickly fell at my feet.
    • Heading down Cycling Road to gain a bit of exp for Hypno, I began to realise that my Pokemon were a bit overlevelled, almost at Lv.60 already.
    • Hypno has been one of the greatest assets to me in this playthrough, and Janine just helped me assert that in my mind. His Psychic and Psybeam easily dispatched everything on her team, and brought me to a relatively swift victory.

And that's pertty much it. I'm now heading back up to Lavender Town using the Eastern set of Routes, to initiate the Suicune event and for some training. After that, I'll head to Saffron to do battle with Sabrina.

Current Team:

Lv. 58
    Thunderbolt
    Discharge
    Strength
    Signal Beam

Lv. 58
    Ice Fang
    Crunch
    Waterfall
    Dragon Pulse

Lv. 58
    Thunderbolt
    Surf
    Ice Beam
    Earth Power

Lv. 58
    Nasty Plot
    Shadow Ball
    Psychic
    Psybeam

Lv. 58
    Magical Leaf
    Sleep Powder
    Sludge Bomb
    PoisonPowder

Lv. 58
    Fly
    Assurance
    Drill Peck
    Secret Power

^I like the way you set that up ^_^

I trained and Defeated Falkner, who was barely a challenge for Rafflesia. I heade to union cave beat, every trainer on the way. i made it to Azalea and Destroyed the gym trainers. I level grinded for a bit and got Rafflesia to Lv.26 then beat the gym. My rival was also no challenge because of my high level. Upon entering Ilex Forest My Togepi Egg hatched. I Caught both Far'fetchd and got Cut. I taught it to Rafflesia. I also got Headbutt for Togepi. I went back to Azalea and Headbutted till i found Aipom. I named it Majora. Through Ilex Forest i went, Training Majora on Oddish and Paras. I Exited the forest and continued to battle all trainers. I got through the Events at the Daycare and went to Goldenrod to heal up. I got the Radio Card. I'm Currently Headbutting Trees in search of Pineco.
    The Team So Far:
    Rafflesia Lv.27
    Cut
    Synthesis
    Natural GIft
    Magical Leaf

Majora Lv.18
    Scratch
    Tickle
    Astonish
    U-Turn

Togepi Lv.1
    Flash
    Headbutt
    Extrasensory
    Pound

Default Virawl's Platinum Scramble Challenge

I'm still kinda mentally debating whether I should do this or not, but I guess I'll try.

Gonna do a Platinum Scramble Challenge.

---

Virawl's Platinum Scramble Challenge

---

Rules:
    • I want to use my starter. (Which will be chosen by you)
    • All my Pokemon should evolve, but I will allow one of them to have no evolution (Ex. Absol | Lapras | Heatmor)
    • Nothing too crazy hard please.
    • You may provide a nickname.
    • I will also need a Flyer and a Surfer.

Any suggestions?

Requirements:
    • Piplup - Defeat 2 Shinx's to evolve into Prinplup | Solo 1 trainer in 3rd gym to evolve into Empoleon | Must always know Aqua Jet | Nickname - Penguinic
    • Togepi - Evolves freely into Togetic | Win a trainer battle with Metronome to evolve into Togekiss | Nickname - Angel
    • Ralts - Evolve into Kirlia at WayWard Cave | Evolve into Gallade at Lv. 25 or up | Must always know Swords DAnce | Nickname - SyKnightII
    • Eevee - Defeat Rival's Heracross to evolve into Leafeon
    • Ponyta - Defeat Rock type of same level to evolve into Rapidash | Must always know Megahorn
    • Gible - Only can attack as many times as the number of Pokemon an opponent has | Nickname - Reks

Current Location:

Current Team:

|Empty Slot #1|
    |Empty Slot #2|
    |Empty Slot #3|
    |Empty Slot #4|
    |Empty Slot #5|
    |Empty Slot #6|
    Last edited by Virawl; 11th July 2011 at 8:23 PM.
    Awktopus belongs to Wong Fu Productions

Virawl, take a Turtwig. It can evolve after soloing the rival once. Nickname it Twigger.

Virawl, take Piplup as your starter, nickname it "Penguinic". It must defeat two wild Shinx before evolving into Prinplup, and it must solo one trainer in the 3rd gym before becoming an Empoleon. It must always know Aqua Jet when it is an Empoleon.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Whoa. 2 Starters? I think I'll take Winter's Challenge.

SGG, the first thing you do in the game is solo your rival. Not much of a challenge
    Last edited by Virawl; 11th July 2011 at 5:38 PM.

Virawl, take the Togepi Cynthia gives you. It may evolve into Togetic freely, but to become Togekiss, it must win in a trainer battle where the last move it uses is Metronome. Nickname it Angel. (This can be your flyer if you want.)
    Shiny Mega Gardevoir thinks his black dress is totally stylish. Shiny Mega Gallade wishes he looked that good. :P

RPer's profile, 3DS Friend Code, and Nintendo Network ID

Virawl, take a Gallade, and name it SyKnightII. Can be caught anytime in the adventure, but it must evolve into Kirlia in Wayward Cave, and when it evolves into Gallade, it must at level 25 and up, and must know Swords Dance at all times.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

Virawl Take a Gible, Name it Reks. In every battle its in it can only attack xThe number of pokemon your opponent has.

Virawl take a Leafeon. You can only evolve it after it defeats your rival's Heracross

Spoiler:- Credits:

Take a Ponyta. It must defeat a Rock-type of the same level as it to evolve into Rapidash. As a Rapidash, it must always know Megahorn.

Proud member of the Survivor: Nintendo Forums!

Who says the preschoolers aren't ten, hmm?

take an absol it must solo your rivals heracross with out using any moves that are super effective before being able to learn any tms(it can still learn hms though)and must always be the highest level on your team
    [IMG]http://i1084.photobucket.com/albums/...O%20Pokeleague[/IMG]
    [

[IMG]http://i53.*******.com/196pox.gif[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/i4nwgj.gif[/IMG] [IMG]http://i55.*******.com/1hoy1z.jpg[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i54.*******.com/i6z6es.jpg[/IMG] [IMG]http://i56.*******.com/20isvh5.gif[/IMG]
    lick icons made by pika pal lyra

Quote Originally Posted by Light Yagami0629 View Post
    take an absol it must solo your rivals heracross with out using any moves that are super effective before being able to learn any tms(it can still learn hms though)and must always be the highest level on your team
    Sorry, but I got all 6 already.

Well guys, that's it, I've finished. Quite a fun playthrough, and hopefully (probably) the first of many.

After having beat Janine, I quickly headed to Saffron, to face off against Sabrina. Feraligatr proved a massive asset in this battle, quickly dispatching her Espeon with Crunch. Fearing Alakazams Psychic, I switched into Hypno. After a Nasty Plot, Hypno proceeded to dominate Sabrina with Shadow Ball, and I had badge number 6. After this, I headed straight to Cinnibar Island, and then Seafoam Islands, for my showdown against Blaine. Nidoking and Feraliagatr were relentless, and gave him no chance. I had my 7 badges, and Blue was next. While struggling quite a bit, I managed to pull through, and Arcanine proved to be the most problematic of his Pokemon.

After all 8 badges were acquired, as well as Rock Climb, Mt. Silver and Red were the last obstacles to be conquered. After reaching Red, I spent almost all night grinding my Pokemon to suitable levels (those being between 78 and 80). I then went into battle expecting to be defeated, however, given my team members, I found this battle relatively easy. Nidoking dispatched Pikachu with ease, Ampharos took on Lapras, Feraligatr became the MVP, defeating both Charizard and Snorlax with Waterfall and Superpower repectively, Bellossom faced off against Blastoise and Fearow tackled Venusaur. Hypno, being the most reliable of my Pokemon, was relied on as a "healing" Pokemon, meaning I could revive any fallen members. Eventually, Red was defeated, and I stood triumphant.

Moving on, I am going to be doing a Platinum Scramble Challenge, with the following rules:
    1. Keep Pokemon suggestions reasonable. I want it to be entertaining, not frustrating.
    2. Please do not suggest specific natures for Pokemon. This just makes getting them tedious.
    3. Pokemon with Surf and Fly are both requirements. However, they do not have to be on separate Pokemon.
    4. Keep suggestions diverse. I'm not aiming to do a pseudo-monotype.
    5. I would prefer if the starter was not included in my final team.

Current Team:
    Slot 1.
    Slot 2.
    Slot 3.
    Slot 4.
    Slot 5.
    Slot 6.
    Last edited by PoignantLyrics; 12th July 2011 at 12:40 PM.

PoignantLyrics for your Surfer take a Finneon. It has to defeat 15 other Finneon for it to evolve.

Spoiler:- Credits:

PoignantLyrics - Take a Drifloon as your Flyer, sort-of. He/she must solo at least half of the Pokemon in any Gym, including at least one of the Gym Leader's Pokemon before he/she can evolve into a Drifblim. He/she must also know Stockpile and Swallow/Spit Up before evolving into a Drifblim. If you want a nickname, then you can come up with one yourself. Have fun and good luck!

Edit: 900th Post!
    Last edited by HydroSwampert; 12th July 2011 at 1:59 PM. Reason: Edit:
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Page 36 of 135 FirstFirst ... 263233343536373839404686 ... LastLast