Page 41 of 136 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 3376

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Yamborski, take a Chimchar that has to defeat 5 wild Geodudes before evolving. Monferno can evolve normally.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Quote Originally Posted by Yamborski View Post
    Scramble Challenge!

I want one for Diamond. As this is my first challenge, I want it to be difficult, but not too difficult. But that's the only thing stopping you. All spots are open!

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

For your final Pokemon, take a Bronzor, and nickname it "Creeper". It must solo Fantina to evolve, and must solo Maylene to be allowed to use a Psychic type move.

Hi, I'm Lewis and I do Smash Bros and Nintendo Content for YouTube! UK Melee/Project M/Smash 4 Player.

Speedruns:

Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):

Soul Silver

Scramble Challenge - A New Beginning

I would like to start my Scramble challenge fresh
    and new so I will be taking new suggestions on my Pokemon.
    I have a few rules/requirements/preferences, here below:

• Ditch Starter ASAP
    • Get The Pokemon ASAP (not have to wait until 6th gym or Kanto for example)

Forretress (No Restrictions)
    Pidgey (For its first evolution must come first in the speed course in the Pokéathlon using it in your team. For its second evolution must solo Chuck)
    Sunflora (No Restrictions)
    Eevee - (Must defeat 50 water types with Shadow Ball to evolve to Vaporeon)
    Aipom - (Evolves after defeating a trainer's Mankey, must know U-turn)

DENIED :

Gyarados - I don't want to wait, and use a commonly used and powerhouse like Gyrados.
    Ekans - I used one last time.
    Mareep - I used it before.
    Heracross - I don't want to headbutt for 3 Pokemon lol

Please Start Suggesting So I Can Begin My Adventure!
    ~

Darkrai00, take a Slowpoke, as you denied the Gyarados. If you are not going to capture Lugia, Slowpoke must solo it to evolve. If you are capturing Lugia, it must solo Clair instead. But it must still evolve into Slowbro at level 37, not later.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

okay! yess now I'm ready to start
    ~

Quote Originally Posted by Drummerdude View Post
    @Victoria, I have enjoyed reading about your Scramble Challenge and I was glad to see another part to it.
    Thanks Drummerdude, nice to know someone follows my story :3

Part 5

After arriving at Ecruteak City, I caught Lecci, my new Magnemite. I now decided to go back to Route 37 to train it a bit. Here I met many Stantlers, and they gave me a nice amount of experience. Their hypnosis attack sure did get annoying though -__-. After training, I decided to go back to Ecruteak City and then visit a very beautiful Japanese style building. It was the Dance Theater. Upon entering, I see a Team Rocket Grunt being rude to one of the Kimono girls. He wants her to hula dance for him... perverted much? This guy is obviously a creep cause then he starts spinning around trying to show her how to dance! So me and the guy who owns the place have had enough so I go up to the Grunt and battle him. He was easily beaten and everyone in the Dance Theater was impressed. The owner gave me the HM Surf before I left. I can now go back and get Natu after beating the next Gym Leader ;D. My mother also decides to call me, and for the 20th time now, she has spent my money and wants me to go collect packages -__-.

After collecting my package from the Pokémart, which for the 4th time was more Shuca Berries, I decide to go to the Burned Tower. As soon as I entered I could tell that this place was a bit of a wreck. I could also see some Pokémon on the lower floor. I walk right a bit and some dude named Eusine approaches me and tells me about how he has longed to meet Suicune, but he doesn't want to go down to meet it because it will run away. That was kinda random. So I go talk to the guy who was south of this Eusine fellow, and he turns out to be the 4th Gym Leader, Morty. He's friends with Eusine and so he was helping him find Suicune. Morty seems to be a bit of a 'blondie' seeing as he's looking at these wooden logs, even though there's a massive hole in the ground that clearly shows all 3 legendary dog Pokemon. Anyway I go north for a bit and meet Bob, the rival! As usual, he wants to battle me so that he can seem stronger. Of course this doesn't happen, and he is easily beaten. Then he gets all 'sore loser mode' on me and leaves the Tower. I don't care much about Eusine so I go down the ladder to see what these legendary Pokémon are all about.

[IMG]http://oi55.*******.com/29okhhc.jpg[/IMG]
    Wooo I meet Suicune. In your face Eusine!!!

So after I meet Suicune, Eusine approaches me again and is really happy that he got so close to Suicune, and he tells me that Suicune only goes near those who have talent. So, I have talent!! ;D After getting bored of the Burned Tower, I decide to leave and head straight to Morty's Gym. This Gym looks FABulous! So ghostly, and how fitting seeing as he's the Ghost Gym Leader. He sure does have weird Trainers in his Gym though. Them old ladies holding the candles would surely eventually get burnt with candle wax, non? So after beating them all, I heal up at the Pokémon Center and go back in to face Morty, the 4th Gym leader with Ghost type. Isn't he a cutie? Anyway I beat him eventually. His Gengar was a bit tough though, especially with it's Hypnosis. 3 Stun Spore misses didn't help either. So I get the Fog Badge from him and a Shadow Ball TM, and then leave his Gym.

I can now use Surf outside of battle, so I want to go and get my Natu! Before I go to the Ruins of Alph, I decide to quickly go to Route 38 to catch a Tauros so that I can actually use Surf. After this, I go back to Ecruteak City, and go south, and then head east to get back into Violet City. I go south yet again and get to the Union Cave. Within the Union Cave, I now go north into the area where there was water. I can now Surf across this water to go further north and eventually come to an exit leading to a part of the Ruins of Alph where grass is available. After searching for a little while, I meet my Natu and named her Anna. I now decided to take a little rest in these mysterious ruins. I now plan to get back to Ecruteak and travel west, where I can arrive at the new city.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Current Team~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[IMG]http://oi51.*******.com/2h38v9x.jpg[/IMG]

~~~~~~~~~~~~Thanks for reading! To be continued!~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yamborski's Diamond Scramble!

-Pachirisu (must know Grass knot)
    -Wurmple (Must evolve to Dustox, and know one bug move at all times)
    -Shellos (Must solo all trainers in Maylene's gym to evolve)
    -
    -
    -

Denied:
    -Murkrow (I know it'll have super luck, but I don't really want to rely on 5 crits on trainers)
    -Chimchar (I use Chimchar every single time I play diamond)
    -Bronzor (I like having psychic moves in game, and I'm already soloing maylene's gym with something else)
    Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamborski
    I like Skarm. He's my homedog pretty much. Except he's a bird. So it's more like a homebird. He's bulky and takes Close Combats from Terrakion. Then Brave Birds and BAM Terrakion doesn't know what hit it. BECAUSE IT'S DEAD.
    This may be the best description of Skarmory ever.

Yamborski, take Turtwig for your starter in that case. To evolve into Grotle, you must have it participate in all battles while teamed up with Cheryl in Eterna Forest. For its final evolution, it can only become Torterra once it has won the Ribbons for any two Great Rank Super Contests of your choice.

Yamborski, take a Croagunk, evolve it after all other members of your team are fully evolved.

Yamborski - take a Drifloon, as you need a Pokémon that can fly. You must win any contest ribbon with it for it to evolve.

Yamborski's Diamond Scramble!

-Pachirisu (must know Grass knot)
    -Wurmple (Must evolve to Dustox, and know one bug move at all times)
    -Shellos (Must solo all trainers in Maylene's gym to evolve)
    -Turtwig (Evolves to grotle after accompanying Cheryl through Eterna Forest. Evolves to Torterra after winning 2 Great contest thingies.)
    -Croagunk (Evolve after everything else is fully evolved)
    -Drifloon (Evolve after winning any contest ribbon)

Denied:
    -Murkrow (I know it'll have super luck, but I don't really want to rely on 5 crits on trainers)
    -Chimchar (I use Chimchar every single time I play diamond)
    -Bronzor (I like having psychic moves in game, and I'm already soloing maylene's gym with something else)

Now to start!

Edit: I'm probably gonna do an LP of this soon. So be sure to go to my youtube channel to watch. http://youtube.com/yamborski
    Last edited by Yamborski; 19th July 2011 at 11:42 PM.
    I like Skarm. He's my homedog pretty much. Except he's a bird. So it's more like a homebird. He's bulky and takes Close Combats from Terrakion. Then Brave Birds and BAM Terrakion doesn't know what hit it. BECAUSE IT'S DEAD.

Hai. I was hoping for a smoewhat difficult challenge. I want to do a Platinum scramble and I'm choosing Piplup as my starter. I want at least 2 of my pokemon to do contests before they can evolve or before I can do certain stuff in-game. I don't want to many types to collide and only pokemon that can be obtained in Platinum as I'm not going to be trading. No legendary pokemon either as I don't like using them in-game. I want all the pokemon to have restrictions to how they evolve or have certain stuff happen to them such as a certain level before they could learn a ceratin move from TM or something.
    Thanks

BenXxX, take a Ponyta. It must solo Crasher Wake to evolve. In order to be able to use Fire moves in battle, it must win a Ultra Rank at any contest of your choice. If you want to teach it moves by TM, it must defeat three wild Chansey and solo a trainer which has a Gyarados before learning any of those moves.

Quote Originally Posted by BenXxX View Post
    Hai. I was hoping for a smoewhat difficult challenge. I want to do a Platinum scramble and I'm choosing Piplup as my starter. I want at least 2 of my pokemon to do contests before they can evolve or before I can do certain stuff in-game. I don't want to many types to collide and only pokemon that can be obtained in Platinum as I'm not going to be trading. No legendary pokemon either as I don't like using them in-game. I want all the pokemon to have restrictions to how they evolve or have certain stuff happen to them such as a certain level before they could learn a ceratin move from TM or something.
    Thanks
    Your Piplup, to evolve into Prinplup, must win any Great Rank Contest. It cannot learn TMs until it solos a Rock-type without using STAB moves. When it becomes an Empoleon, it must know Pound and Bubblebeam. Name it Dawn.

BenXxX - Take a Budew. For it to evolve to Roselia, it must win a Beauty Contest Ribbon, and have learnt all of it's level up moves (last being Worry Seed.) For it to evolve to Roserade, it must learn Synthesis and gain a Master Ribbon in any Contest.

Ok, so.
    - Piplup
    - Ponyta
    - Budew

Also I would like to have a pokemon in the team that knows fly such as Drifblim or Staraptor.

EDIT : I'm also doing my own nicknames so don't request any.
    Last edited by BenXxX; 20th July 2011 at 5:12 PM.

I think Victoria and Darkrai00's layouts are fun to read

BenXxX take a Swablu for your flier. Evolve after you activate Natural Cure for each type of status move at least once (1 for Burn, Poison, etc.)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VjbghUbH65w

Okso the volume is a bit low for this first one. I'm gonna make sure that I talk louder and whatnot for the next episode. But yeah. Enjoy!

I'll take a Diamond Challenge.

Rules:
    No Trading
    No Duplicate Types
    Starter
    HM users.

magikarprules take a magikarp as your surfer and to evolve it has to solo 5 fishermen.
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/s4awzd.jpg[/IMG]
    credit to mew_
    Check my shop out for some great events
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=528410
        Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Quote Originally Posted by diesel135 View Post
    magikarprules take a magikarp as your surfer and to evolve it has to solo a fisherman.
    Changed the requirement, was too hard beforehand.

Quote Originally Posted by magikarprules View Post
    Changed the requirement, was too hard beforehand.
    What about it has to solo 5 wild pokemon?
    credit to mew_

What about it has to solo 5 wild pokemon?
    That's good.

Team so far:

Korpi the Magikarp(Must solo 5 wild Pokemon to evolve)
    -(starter)
    -(flyer)
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by The Imposter; 20th July 2011 at 8:11 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by magikarprules View Post
    That's good.

Team so far:

Magikarp: Nickname please?(Must solo 5 wild Pokemon to evolve)
    -(starter)
    -(flyer)
    -
    -
    -
    What about korpi?
    credit to mew_