Page 44 of 135 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast
Results 1,076 to 1,100 of 3375

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Drummerdude, take a Togepi which will be your flyer when it's a togetic. It must have Fire Blast in it's moveset at all times (Fire Blast can be bought in the Goldenrod Dep.).

take a croagunk. it must know return but can never learn sludge bomb
    Credit to Pika Pal Lyra

Unless someone wants to give me a restriction for Glameow my team is finished. And that was really creative Crazed Puppeteer.

Team:
    - Glameow: (Needs restrictions)
    - Seel (Simi): It must solo any Team Rocket Executive to evolve into Dewgong.
    - Togetic: Must have Fire Blast in its moveset at all times.
    - Shroomish: It has to have the ability Effect Spore. It must activate Effect Spore 5 times before evolving.
    - Croagunk: Must know return and can never learn Sludge Bomb.
    - Eevee: If it's female, nickname it Rui and make it an Espeon. If it's male, nickname it Wes and make it an Umbreon. No matter the gender, the eevee has to beat 5 different "shadow pokemon" to evolve.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Drummerdude - Your Glameow has to solo one Pokemon that looks like a dog and one Pokemon that looks like a mouse or rat, along with using Assist on any Pokemon , using one of Shroomish's Moves, to be able to evolve into Purugly . He/she must also keep Assist and Fake Out from when they are learned, until you beat five Kanto Gyms , but you can keep them past then! If you want a nickname, then you can nickname him/her "Purcutie". It is from Pokemon Tag Team Madness from the Games Section if you are wondering about it. You don't have to use the nickname if you don't want to! It's your choice! I hope that you like my Challlenge ! Have fun and good luck!

Edit: Yay! I didn't get ninja'd!
    Last edited by HydroSwampert; 23rd July 2011 at 10:49 PM. Reason: Edit: Not getting ninja'd! :D :)
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

ok thanks everyone so my team is
    pineco must defeat 20 bug types to evolve
    slowking must know zen headbut
    koffing solo 2 swimmers to evolve
    aipom defeat a wild aipom to evolve
    sentret solo 10 geodudes to evolve
    hoothoot evolve at 12 noon or 12 midnight

chose hoothoot since it was suggested first ill get a start right away
    [br]Click here to feed me a fruit![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!

FC 0130 4771 0424
    shadow the hedgehog is in my opinion a great character i will support him as well as rights for goombas

some people say i'm a romantic
    others say i'm like james from team rocket
    hang on aren't they the same thing
    james= epic

3ds friend code:0173-1635-4866
    acnl dream address: 7500-2189-6004

So I zip through New Bark Town and Cherrygrove City with a Cyndaquil, arriving at Violet City. After getting NewZealand the Mareep in Route 32, I go back to Violet City to box my Cyndaquil then destroying the Sprout Tower for some exp and soon destroying the Violet Gym with NewZealand's ThunderShock. After that, I head to Azalea Town skipping through the hikers who have Onix/Geodude in Union Cave because I don't feel like spamming Tackle for an hour on them, didn't matter anyway since NewZealand was already around Lvl 18 by then. Then we went to the Slowpoke Well where I had to beat Team Rocket and catch Brosef the Slowpoke.

Current Team:

Lvl 19 NewZealand
    Tackle
    Growl
    ThunderShock
    Thunder Wave

Lvl 8 Brosef
    Curse
    Yawn
    Tackle
    Growl

Quote Originally Posted by HydroSwampert View Post
    Drummerdude - Your Glameow has to solo one Pokemon that looks like a dog and one Pokemon that looks like a mouse or rat, along with using Assist on any Pokemon , using one of Shroomish's Moves, to be able to evolve into Purugly . He/she must also keep Assist and Fake Out from when they are learned, until you beat five Kanto Gyms , but you can keep them past then! If you want a nickname, then you can nickname him/her "Purcutie". It is from Pokemon Tag Team Madness from the Games Section if you are wondering about it. You don't have to use the nickname if you don't want to! It's your choice! I hope that you like my Challlenge ! Have fun and good luck!

Edit: Yay! I didn't get ninja'd!
    I do like your challenge, thank you!

Final Team:
    - Glameow: (Really long restriction)
    - Shroomish: It has to have the ability Effect Spore. It must activate Effect Spore 5 times before evolving.
    - Eevee: If it's female, nickname it Rui and make it an Espeon. If it's male, nickname it Wes and make it an Umbreon. No matter the gender, the eevee has to beat 5 different "shadow pokemon" to evolve.

@Drummerdude - Thanks, I've been holding onto that challenge for sometime, waiting for someone looking for a regional team. Good luck with the challenge!

Thanks Diesel135, Leaf Blade Leafeon28, Firebreather, SilverMorty, HydroSwampert and Drummerdude for the Pokémon suggestions and in your honor I will name the Pokémon you chose after your Usernames.

Anyway just posting to say that I've started my Scramble challenge and that Budew has been caught. Currently I'm training Budew up for the first gym.

Current Team;

Drummrdude Lv:13

After training Brosef the Slowpoke to a suitable level, I went to face my rival, Silver, so that NewZealand (my Mareep) can evolve. After defeating him and evolving NewZealand, I defeated the Azalea Gym, saved the Farfetch'd to get Cut, arrived at Goldenrod City, defeated Whitney, then caught Treehead the Sudowoodo. I plan on heading to Ecruteak City next.

Current Team:

Lvl 20 Treehead
    Flail
    Low Kick
    Rock Throw
    Mimic

Lvl 22 Brosef
    Confusion
    Yawn
    Tackle
    Water Gun

Lvl 24 NewZealand
    Tackle
    Growl
    ThunderShock
    Thunder Wave

I went ahead and started my HeartGold Challenge. I traded over the three eggs containing Glameow, Croagunk, and Shroomish. After running around for forever they all hatched. Unfortunately, the Shroomish I hatched had the Poison Heal ability which contradicts the restriction. Thankfully Firebreather was kind enough to give me a new restriction which is Shroomish has to solo the gym leader of my choice before evolving. I have slowly begun to train those three Pokemon and Glameow managed to defeat a Rattata which cleared part of the restriction.
    Current Team:

- Glameow: Solos a Dog and Rat Pokemon and uses Assist with a move from Shroomish. Must keep Fake Out and Assist in moveset. Solo'd a rat Pokemon
    - Shroomish: Must solo gym leader of my choosing to evolve.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Harvest View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Yamborski
    I like Skarm. He's my homedog pretty much. Except he's a bird. So it's more like a homebird. He's bulky and takes Close Combats from Terrakion. Then Brave Birds and BAM Terrakion doesn't know what hit it. BECAUSE IT'S DEAD.
    This may be the best description of Skarmory ever.

Didn't accomplish much today. After arriving at Ecruteak City, I talked to Bill in the PokeCenter, beat Silver and awakened the Johto beasts in the Burned Tower, saved the lady from team rocket and got HM Surf, went back to Goldenrod City to get Salsa the Eevee from Bill, bought Fire Blast from the Goldenrod Store because Flareons don't learn any good fire moves until lvl 43, and played a bunch of Stamina courses in the Pokeathlon Dome using Salsa, Brosef, and Treehead so I can buy a Fire Stone tomorrow with the points I earned (Fire Stones are sold there on Tuesdays). After that, I just trained Salsa a little bit.

Current Team:

Lvl 21 Salsa
    Tail Whip
    Tackle
    Dig
    Sand-Attack

Lvl 23 Brosef
    Confusion
    Yawn
    Tackle
    Surf

Lvl 23 Treehead
    Block
    Low Kick
    Rock Throw
    Mimic

Lvl 25 NewZealand
    Tackle
    Charge
    ThunderShock
    Thunder Wave
    Last edited by Charminions; 26th July 2011 at 4:31 AM.

I eventually arrived in Violet City and went to the Unown Ruins to train my team. Shroomish was my main focus because I needed it to solo Faulkner so I wouldn't have to worry about it. I did the Sprout Tower stuff and headed for the gym. I used Shroomish against the gym trainers to get a glimpse of how the battle would go down. After the trainers were defeated I healed Shroomish and faced Faulkner. I had Shroomish Tackle Pidgey until it fainted and luckily it didn't use Sand Attack. I used Stun Spore and Leach Seed against Pidgeotto and luckily both hit first try. Then I spammed Tackle's and Potions until Pidgeotto was defeated. Shroomish's challenge is complete!! I left the gym, got the egg and began running around. The egg hatched into Togepi (SHOCKER!) and it had Serene Grace which is all that mattered to me. I began to train Togepi and started making my way towards Azalea when I saved.

Current Team:

- Glameow: Solos a Dog and Rat Pokemon and uses Assist with a move from Shroomish. Must keep Fake Out and Assist in moveset.

From now on I'm just going to list everything I did.

- Bought a Fire stone from the pokeathlon dome with the points I earned yesterday.
    - Solo'd a wild Machop in Mt. Mortar with Salsa then evolved him to a Flareon and taught him Fire Blast.
    - Defeated Morty
    - Caught Nina the Natu from the Ruins of Alph.
    - Caught Whitney the Milktank in Route 39
    - Trained Nina and Whitney.
    - Taught Nina, Pluck (thank god I found this TM otherwise soloing Chuck would be annoying since she doesn't have any other flying or psychic moves).
    - Arrived at Olivine City.
    - Defeated all the trainers in the lighthouse and talked to Jasmine.
    - Arrived at Cianwood City.
    - Defeated Eusine.

Current Team:

Lvl 26 Nina
    Shadow Ball
    Roost
    Pluck
    Confuse Ray

Lvl 24 Salsa
    Fire Blast
    Quick Attack
    Dig
    Sand-Attack

Lvl 26 Treehead
    Block
    Faint Attack
    Rock Throw
    Mimic

Lvl 26 NewZealand
    Tackle
    Charge
    ThunderShock
    Thunder Wave

Lvl 25 Whitney
    Defense Curl
    Body Slam
    Milk Drink
    Rollout

Lvl 25 Brosef
    Confusion
    Yawn
    Headbutt
    Surf

Platinum Scramble Challenge

I now officially hate the Sinnoh Underground. I spent 2 HOURS searching for a Skull fossil before I gave up and traded one from Diamond. Anyway I just beat Gardenia and am currently about to take one Team Galactic in Eterna City. I also never knew how hard getting through Eterna Forest would be with only a Budew, which still hasn't evolved.

Current Team:
    (DrummrDude) Lv:26
    (HydroSwamp) Lv:22

I trained up my little Togepi until I felt it was ready to face some trainers. I made my way towards Union Cave battling everyone. Inside I once again mostly used Togepi against the trainers it could handle. I eventually exited the cave and healed and the Azalea Town Pokemon Center. I saved in front of Kurk. Team is in the 14-16 range.

Current Team:

- Glameow: Solos a Dog and Rat Pokemon and uses Assist with a move from Shroomish. Must keep Fake Out and Assist in moveset.

Ill take a challenge! Somebody give me something for a soulsilver scramble. Only pokemon from soulsilver and diamond. Lets do this SCRAMBLE!!!

Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by Remorph View Post
    Original151Rocks is an exception. He is reliable, and he battles well.

Original151Rocks, take a Caterpie. To evolve to a Metapod it must defeat any 5 Pidgeys. To evolve to a Butterfree you must defeat Bugsy's Metapod with this Metapod. It must always have Harden in its moves. Nickname it Butters.

Also, I haven't been very committed to my challenge lately because I've been busy. Hopefully, I'll update either tonight or tomorrow.

Original151Rocks, take an Onix. Onix needs to solo 3 rock types with Tackle before you can evolve it into Steelix.

I literally spent 15 minutes typing a huge update but it somehow got deleted. So now you guys get the Cliffnotes version.

-Beat Team Rocket in well.
    -Managed to solo Bugsy with Togepi in a dramatic, intense battle.
    -Arrived in Goldenrod where Togepi learned Fire Blast, clearing that restriction.
    -Togepi evolved!
    -Shroomish evolved!
    -Croagunk solo'd Whitney, giving me my third badge.
    -Glameow beat a wild Growlithe, clearing that restriction.
    -I arrived in Ecruteak and talked to Bill and then went back to Goldenrod and got my Eevee (Male, so Umbreon it is).
    -Began my training of Eevee, and saved.

Current Team:

- Eevee: If it's male, nickname it Wes and make it an Umbreon. No matter the gender, the eevee has to beat 5 different "shadow pokemon" to evolve.
    Last edited by Drummerdude; 30th July 2011 at 10:21 PM.

Got it! So my team will be

Onix ( Solo 3 rock types to evolve )
    Caterpie ( To evolve to metapod must solo 5 pidgeys then to evolve to butterfree must beat bugsys metapod. Named butters )

4 Spots open! What other pokemon?

Original151Rocks, have a Remoraid that can evolve into Octillary after learning any non-Water-typed TM. As an Octillary, it must learn at least one other TM or HM move of any type.

So now my team is...

Onix ( Solo 3 rock types to evolve )
    Caterpie ( To evolve to metapod must solo 5 pidgeys then to evolve to butterfree must beat bugsys metapod. Named butters )
    Remoraid ( can evolve once learns a non water type TM and once octillary Must know a Tm or HM)

Original151Rocks, have a Machop. For it to evolve into Machamp it must solo Chuck's Primeape (or Poliwrath for a challenge) as a Machoke.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

Original151Rocks, have an Eevee. It must be nicknamed Cheese and can only evolve once it beats 3 Pokémon of its chosen evolutionary type in a row (running from those that aren't of the type is allowed). For example, to evolve it into Jolteon, it must beat 3 Electric types in a row.

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

Page 44 of 135 FirstFirst ... 344041424344454647485494 ... LastLast