Page 46 of 135 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 3375

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Okay then 2 more.

1.Probopass
    2.Vespiquen
    3.Lickilicky
    4.Whiscash

I need something more early so I don't have to use my starter until Floaroma or whatever that place is.

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

To Funk to Druck, since you have such an awesome username, I shall give you a Garchomp since it is an awesome Pokemon. No restrictions.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

rocky505, take a Budew. It overlaps with nothing.
    Sapphire Fighting Monotype Challenge
    Badges: 6
    Team:
    Li; Mahatma; Jackie; Bruce; Hellga; Banner

Too Funk take an Eevee that evolves to Umbreon when it defeats one of Cyrus's Dark pokemon in Celestic Town.

rocky505 take an Alakazam

Alright I'll get started tomorrow one I get back home.

1.Probopass
    2.Vespiquen
    3. Whiscash
    4.Lickilicky
    5.Budew
    6. Alakazam

Alder is it just Budew or can I evolve it?

Yes that is a Female Dino Charge Red. It's a FanFic thing
    3DS FC: 3995-6518-0794

Too Funk, take a Golduck. To evolve it must learn Psychic, by getting the TM from the Game Corner.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

Oh, pfft, of course you can evolve it. Derp.
    Team:

Too Funk to Drunk, take a Bibarel. It should solo against Gardenia to evolve. Nickname it The Badass.
    Pokemon X and Y rules!!!

Quote Originally Posted by rocky505 View Post
    misterdarvus take a Luminion named Butters. Before it can evolve it has to OHKO a grass type with silver wind
    Platinum Scramble Challenge
    - Magmortar, evolve magmar at sunday morning
    - Tangrowth, evolve inside iron island (this one would be pain to catch)
    - Gardevoir (I've used Gallade last playthrough), evolve into kirlia by defeating one fantina pokemon, solo maylene to evolve into Gardevoir.
    - Rhyperior, start with Rhyhorn, evolve into Rhydon when defeat a pokemon with sandstorm, evolve into Rhyperior when survive earthquake/magnitude 7 while digging, may ditch dig after found a evo stone in underground
    - Luxray, nicknamed eledog, evolve to luxio by defeating 5 ground types alone, evolve again when it know discharge, must know crunch
    - Lumineon, nicknamed Butters, to evolve OHKO a grass type w silver wind

Yes! At last a water type! Might start later

Platinum Scramble challenge
    -Chimchar, named Burnout, must lose to a Bidoof to evolve into Monferno, must solo Maylene to evolve into Infernape
    -Buneary, must sweep two gym leaders with Dizzy Punch to evolve
    -Garchomp, no restrictions
    -Eevee that evolves to Umbreon when it defeats one of Cyrus's Dark pokemon in Celestic Town
    -Golduck, can only evolve after learning Psychic from Game Corner.

pokemonbw01, Bibarel overlaps typing with both Buneary and Golduck, so I won't be taking it.

I'm also going to do a HG scramble challenge.
    Rules:
    must be given a starter
    -no type overlaps
    -I can't trade so only pre-nat dex Pokemon.
    -The Pokemon must be allowed to evolve fully, but any rules on when or how they evolve are fine.

Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

Too Funk to Drunk, take a Chikorita. To evolve to Bayleef you must defeat Silver in Azalea Town. To evolve to Meganium you must solo any Gym Leader or Team Rocket Executive. Nickname it Leif.

Updating my HG Scramble (finally):

- Trained everyone
    - Solo'd Chuck with Nina which allowed Nina to evolve to Xatu
    - Taught HM Fly to Nina
    - Saved Amphy which allowed NewZealand to evolve to Ampharos
    - Went to Mahogany Town.
    - Defeated the Red Gyarados and Team Rocket
    - Destroyed Pryce with Salsa
    - Destroyed Jasmine with Salsa and Brosef

Current Team:

Lvl 34 Brosef
    Zen Headbutt
    Yawn
    Headbutt
    Surf

Lvl 35 NewZealand
    Tackle
    ThunderPunch
    Discharge
    Thunder Wave

Lvl 34 Treehead
    Block
    Faint Attack
    Rock Slide
    Mimic

Lvl 36 Salsa
    Fire Blast
    Quick Attack
    Dig
    Bite

Lvl 35 Nina
    Shadow Ball
    Roost
    Fly
    Confuse Ray

Lvl 34 Whitney
    Zen Headbutt
    Body Slam
    Milk Drink
    Rollout

Last edited by Charminions; 2nd August 2011 at 7:00 PM.

Too Funk to Druck, take a Chinchou for HG. It must solo any of the Rocket leaders to evolve, and it must always know Signal Beam. Nickname it Sealighter.

Too Funk for HG take a Nidoran female that must be caught with a Moon Ball. Evolve it to Nidorina when you defeat three of Whitney's Gym Trainers.

Evolve it to Nidoqueen when you heal Amphy.

Too Funk, have a Snover that must defeat Candice's Abomasnow to evolve.

For HG, take a Granbull that must always know Rage. Evolve it once you meet Suicune twice.
    Team:

Too funk, have yourself a Pineco that needs to defeat 5 pokemon with Self-Destruct before evolving.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

@ Too Funk, take a Natu. It can only evolve after defeating 10 pokémon of a higher level with Future Sight. It must always know this move. Nickname it "Totem".

I'm looking to start a challenge on Pearl version. Rules:
    1. Pokémon requested must be nicknamed. No inappropriate names.
    2. I would rather not trade between my other games so keep pokémon within the pre-national dex.
    3. Please attach restrictions to pokémon. I'd like restrictions to be difficult

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Supermariofan64, take a Meditite and name it Thai. It must defeat at least two different Gym Leader's strongest Pokemon to evolve into Medicham. Must keep Detect in its moveset.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

Well, I don't want the Burmy suggestion I made a page back to go to waste, so here it is, with a few changes:

Have a Burmy, SuperMariofan64. It may be either gender and have any cloak, and thus, may evolve into any form of Wormadam or Mothim(You must accept the first gender of Burmy you see).

If the Burmy is female, it may only evolve once it survives eight attacks of the type you wish to turn it into. For instance, if you want to evolve it into a Sandy Cloak Wormadam, it must survive eight Ground-type attacks. It may only evolve between 7 A.M. and 7 P.M. (thus, during the day)

If the Burmy is male, you may evolve it once it is survives four Flying-type attacks. It may only evolve between 7 P.M. and 7 A.M. (thus, during the night)
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

muffinz, could you provide a nickname for the burmy? Otherwise both suggestions are good. Thanks both of you.

Pearl version. Rules:
    1. Pokémon requested must be nicknamed. No inappropriate names.
    2. I would rather not trade between my other games so keep pokémon within the pre-national dex.
    3. Please attach restrictions to pokémon. I'd like restrictions to be difficult

- Meditite named Thai. Must defeat the best pokemon of 2 separate gym leaders to evolve. Must always know detect.
    - Burmy, no name yet. Female must survive 8 attacks of grass, ground, or steel to evolve into the respective wormadam. Male must survive 4 flying attacks to evolve. Female mudt evolve between 7am and 7pm. Male must evolve between 7pm and 7am.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Looks good so far. Keep 'em coming!
    Last edited by SuperMariofan64; 3rd August 2011 at 5:42 PM.

SuperMariofan64, take a Hippopotas which must solo Crasher Wake to evolve, and it must solo Cyrus once to be allowed to use STAB moves in battle. Nickname it Hippotatis.

supermariofan64, take a Mime Jr named Antitypo (Greek for copy). It must solo any gym leader except Maylene to evolve. It must also survive 10 dark moves and defeat 5 dark Pokemon to evolve.

Current Sapphire Mono-type Grass Team (COMPLETE):

Current Emerald Team:

Current Diamond Team:

Current HeartGold Team:

SuperMariofan64 take a Psyduck named Flipper and it cannot evolve until it takes out 20 flying type Pokémon with Zen Headbutt!
    Too cool for a signature!

Supermariofan, you asked for hard restrictions, and by golly here you go.

You will use a Ponyta, but in order to evolve it you must solo Maylene with it. The catch is, it has to be at least two levels lower than the rest of your team at all times. You are not allowed to use a Heart Scale to remember either Megahorn or Poison Jab. Also, you can't capture the Ponyta until you help the little girl get out of Wayward Cave.
    Team:

Oh right, forgot the nickname. Um...
    Name the Burmy Cassiopia if it's female and Cepheus if it's male.
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

Alder, could you nickname the ponyta please? And am I able to teach the Ponyta poison jab through Tm if I please?

Pearl version

- Meditite named Thai. Must defeat the best pokemon of 2 separate gym leaders to evolve. Must always know detect.
    - Burmy named Cassiopia if Female, Cepheus if male. Female must survive 8 attacks of grass, ground, or steel to evolve into the respective wormadam. Male must survive 4 flying attacks to evolve. Female mudt evolve between 7am and 7pm. Male must evolve between 7pm and 7am.
    - Hippopotas named Hippotatis. Must solo Crash Waker in order to evolve. Must solo Cyrus once to use STAB.
    - Mime Jr. named Antitypo. Must solo a gym leader besides Maylene, survive 10 dark attacks, and defeat 5 dark pokemon to evolve.
    -Psyduck named Flipper. Must defeat 20 flying types with Zen headbutt to evolve.
    -Ponyta, no name yet. Must solo Maylene to evolve. Must be 2 levels lower than the rest of my team at all times. Cannot teach it Megahorn or Poison jab through use of a heart scale. Cannot catch it before saving the girl in Wayward cave.

(I just realized none of them can learn Fly...great lol. Oh well thats even more of a challenge then.)

Page 46 of 135 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast