Page 55 of 136 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast
Results 1,351 to 1,375 of 3376

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Iceandspec, get a Spearow, name him Lance. (Real Original)
    He must always know a move with a base power of level 40 or lower, that doesn't hit more than once in one turn, and to evolve, must defeat a Geodude and 1 of any electrric type.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 3
    Deaths: 0

Iceandspec - Poliwhirl for you. Evolution is your choice.

If stay as a Poliwhirl, no restrictions.

If Poliwrath, it must defeat Chuck's Poliwrath in any of it's forms, and can't fight anything else in Cianwood and the water routes.

If Politoed, must defeat 25 Poliwags before it can battle anything else.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

iceandspec take a Koffing that evolves when it can defeat one of your Rival's pokemon while being burned

I am standing proud on the centre of the floral clock, as I have successfully beaten the second gym. Starling (Starly) managed to do the whole thing by himself, starting at level 20, and finishing at level 23 during the battle with Gardenia, meaning his criteria for evolution was reached - so I now have a Staravia. Nothing has been really challenging yet, though in the battle against Mars, Lalalalapa (Monferno) got a critical hit with Mach Punch to get a OHKO, so that probably saved me some hassle. Next, clear out the Galactic Building, and head to Hearthome. Next update shall come after I have defeated Fantina.

Current Team

iceandspec, try a Yanma. Since Yanma can be a pain to find, there are no restrictions on evolution. Meaning evolve it normally.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

iceandspec, take a Teddiursa which can evolve after defeating one of Clairs Pokemon.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

I want to do a soul silver scramble challenge.
    Rules-no hm slaves.(hm's mus be distributed evenly.)
    no useless pokemon.
    please if your going to give evo restrictions make them easy.
    nicknames must be characters from Final Fantasy either 7 or 10.
    Go nuts
    i still need two pokemon so far ihave

- meowth name him cait or sith to evolve it has to defeat 5 psychic types
    -Zubat named Cid.
    Evolve it to Golbat only in a cave at night. Evolve it again after defeating Petrel the first time.
    -whooper named wakka-must defeat wild sunkern
    -vulpix-rikku must solo every trainer in morty's gym.

I change my Scramble Challenge Pokemon
    Rules:
    - No overlapping
    - Surfer needed
    - Can't trade
    - No extreme restriction.
    Pokemon
    - Chickorita. It must solo any fire type to evolve, and reach max friendship to evolve again.
    - Spinarak. Which must evolve before you challenge Whitney.
    - Zubat. No restriction to evolve to Golbat and it can evolve into Crobat after it solo'd Jasmine.
    - Togepi. It must know headbutt and use it in all gym battles it participates in if its a male (I got male) or if it's a female, it must solo the Bug catching contest to evolve
    - Flareon. Which needs the have the move Iron tail as soon as possible.
    - Surfer needed

Current Challenge
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

It's been a few days, but now I have defeated Fantina. The Galactic Hideout in Eterna provided few problems, as Lalalalapa (Monferno) and Starling (Staravia) were more than powerful enough to hold their own against the grunts, and even Jupiter was quite weak compared to me. With all of this cleared, I obtained my bike and headed down Cycling Road - avoiding all the trainers, they can be used to train Bronzor later.

On the way to Hearthome City, I continued avoiding as many trainers as possible, but I soon arrived at my destination, and straight away I acquired my next team member - 'Puddles' the Eevee. With Puddles captured, I went to the Contest Hall to get Fantina's backside back to the gym, before training Puddles up a few levels outside the City and in the Pokemon Centre.

Inside the gym, Lalalalapa handled all of the trainers, and soon I was standing face to face with Fantina again. I began the battle with Starling, and Duskull was down with two Wing Attacks, unable to inflict any harm with Will-O-Wisp missing. Haunter was more difficult. She kept using Confuse Ray and Hypnosis, before Sucker Punching me while I was asleep. As a result, I kept using Double Team in my sleep so she couldn't harm me, and a couple of times after I woke up so that Hypnosis would more than likely miss. Eventually, I got two Wing Attacks in and Haunter fell. I kept Starling out for Mismagius, and the Double Teams meant that her Psybeam missed quite a bit, allowing me to finish her off - a clean sweep for Starling.

Next I shall battle my Rival on the way out of Hearthome, and I'll update again after Maylene.

Current Team

I want to do a platinum scramble challenge. The only rule being No Turtwig or his evos.

dainswfc take an abomnasnow that can only evolve by beating 5 fire types higher level than it name it xmas tree

dainswfc, have a Shinx. If male, call it Simba, if female, call it Geraldine. It cannot evolve into Luxio until after you've beaten Gardenia, and to evolve into Luxray it must solo Crasher Wake.

dainswfc, take an Octillery that must learn Flamethrower.

All right heres my team so far
    1. take an abomnasnow that can only evolve by beating 5 fire types higher level than it name it xmas tree
    2. have a Shinx. If male, call it Simba, if female, call it Geraldine. It cannot evolve into Luxio until after you've beaten Gardenia, and to evolve into Luxray it must solo Crasher Wake.
    3.take an Octillery that must learn Flamethrower
    4.take a Rotom that must learn either Reflect or Light Screen. Name it Channeler
    5. take a Houndour which must defeat three Absol before it may evolve. It must always know Embargo
    6. take a Zubat. It must be female and must keep the move Confuse Ray forever. It may only evolve into Crobat after you have defeating Wake
    Last edited by dainswfc; 17th September 2011 at 7:53 PM.

dainswfc take a Rotom that must learn either Reflect or Light Screen. Name it Channeler.

dainswfc, take a Houndour which must defeat three Absol before it may evolve. It must always know Embargo.

dainswfc, take a Magikarp. It must be Lv.15 or under when you catch it.

Realised you need a Flyer.

dainswfc, take a Zubat. It must be female and must keep the move Confuse Ray forever. It may only evolve into Crobat after you have defeating Wake.
    Last edited by Calamity™; 17th September 2011 at 6:35 PM.

xxx

My rival stood in my way as I tried to leave Hearthome City, but I showed him just how foolish he was by beating him with relative ease. For the routes ahead, though, I tried to skip as many trainers as I could for training Hippopotas. So though it took a while, I made it up to Veilstone City. Heading south, I battled a trainer and entered the Ruin Maniac's cave, where I spent even longer looking the darned thing.

Eventually, 'Late4Lunch' the female Hippopotas appeared, and I was successful in capturing it, so I can give it any moveset I like. Being a few levels lower than my other three Pokemon, I headed back along the routes to Hearthome City so that she could gain some valuable experience. When every trainer was beaten, all of my team were level 29, so I decided it was time to enter Maylene's gym.

Lalalalapa (Monferno) and Starling (Staravia) were able to defeat the trainers between them, so soon it was time to do battle with Maylene. Starling took care of Meditite and Machoke, and Lalalalapa was able to inflict a burn upon Lucario, so that a Mach Punch was capable of finishing it off. With the Cobble Badge in hand, I shall now head back to Cycling Road to capture a Bronzor, and train that up for a while before proceeding on with things.

Next update shall come after Crasher Wake.

Current Team

I'd like a team for SoulSilver. No completely ridculous restrictions, though. I can deny any that seem to outragous.
    -Must be able to Surf
    -Must be able to Fly
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by StonE EdgE; 18th September 2011 at 12:46 AM.

StonE EdgE, take a Doduo which must defeat two wild Farfetch'd before evolving.

Ok, sounds good.

Quote Originally Posted by StonE EdgE View Post
    I'd like a team for SoulSilver. No completely ridculous restrictions, though. I can deny any that seem to outragous.
    -Must be able to Surf
    -Doduo, must defeat two wild Farfetch'd to evolve
    -
    -
    -
    -

StonE EdgE, take a Qwilfish. No restrictions.

StonE EdgE, I'll give you a Stantler. It must always have 4 moves of different types.

StonE EdgE take a Tangela that evolves when it survives a Hydro Pump
    Last edited by SilverMorty; 18th September 2011 at 1:37 AM.

StonE EdgE take a chikorita that must beat the sprout tower to evolve once and must solo morty to evolve again

Page 55 of 136 FirstFirst ... 54551525354555657585965105 ... LastLast