Page 68 of 136 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118 ... LastLast
Results 1,676 to 1,700 of 3376

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Alright, so here is my team so far...

Seel (Polaris), must know Headbutt & Aurora Beam, must headbutt all ice Pokemon it faces, must flinch another Pokemon with headbutt each time before learning a TM/HM move. Must defeat Gym Leader Pyrce's Dewgong to evolve. When facing a dragon-type Pokemon can only use one ice-type attack per dragon-type Pokemon.

Eevee (Eevee), evolution determined when Eevee is hit by the first attack with the same type as the corresponding evolution. Flareon, no restrictions. Vaporeon, cannot evolve until all other Pokemon on team are caught and fully evolved. Jolteon, cannot evolve until equipped with lagging tail, and must keep it equipped. Umbreon, before it evolves cannot have any healing items aside from herbs, must solo every Team Rocket member even if it hasn't evolved yet. Espeon, before it evolves cannot have any healing items aside from herbs, must solo Karen even if it hasn't evolved yet. Leafeon, to evolve must be the only Pokemon in team from Azalea Forest until step foot into Ecruteak City, must solo all subsequent trainers and gym leaders up to that point. Glaceon, cannot evolve until the Ice Path is cleared with Eevee as the only Pokemon in the party.

-
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by Dark_Scorpio; 30th December 2011 at 1:28 AM.

You forgot to add the first attack to get hit by with the same type as the corresponding evolution, and Glaceon can't evolve until you've cleared the Ice Path.

Quote Originally Posted by Electivire Addict View Post
    You forgot to add the first attack to get hit by with the same type as the corresponding evolution, and Glaceon can't evolve until you've cleared the Ice Path.
    I edited it. :P
    I need four more so I can get this show on the road. I guess I can go ahead and line an Eevee up on HG or Plat though.

Dark_Scorpio, I gave you a Chikorita in the other thread. In case you don't want it, I can give you something else.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    Dark_Scorpio, I gave you a Chikorita in the other thread. In case you don't want it, I can give you something else.
    Ah okay, i'll take that.
    I've got Surf + Cut down then. Need some other HM capable Pokemonz.

Seel (Polaris), must know Headbutt & Aurora Beam, must headbutt all ice Pokemon it faces, must flinch another Pokemon with headbutt each time before learning a TM/HM move. Must defeat Gym Leader Pyrce's Dewgong to evolve. When facing a dragon-type Pokemon can only use one ice-type attack per dragon-type Pokemon.

Eevee (Eevee), evolution determined when Eevee is hit by the first attack with the same type as the corresponding evolution. Flareon, no restrictions. Vaporeon, cannot evolve until all other Pokemon on team are caught and fully evolved. Jolteon, cannot evolve until equipped with lagging tail, and must keep it equipped. Umbreon, before it evolves cannot have any healing items aside from herbs, must solo every Team Rocket member even if it hasn't evolved yet. Espeon, before it evolves cannot have any healing items aside from herbs, must solo Karen even if it hasn't evolved yet. Leafeon, to evolve must be the only Pokemon in team from Azalea Forest until step foot into Ecruteak City, must solo all subsequent trainers and gym leaders up to that point. Glaceon, cannot evolve until the Ice Path is cleared with Eevee as the only Pokemon in the party.

Chikorita (Blossom), hates bugs must fight them as much as possible. To evolve to Bayleef must solo four Bug Catchers. To evolve to Meganium must be first place in Bug Catching Contest twice. Cannot learn Body Slam or Magical Leaf.

-
    -
    -
    Last edited by Dark_Scorpio; 31st December 2011 at 2:22 AM.

Dark_Scorpio, have a Ledyba that must Baton Pass the stats raised by Silverwind to a teammate in 2 separate battles before evolving. As a Ledian, this will be your Strength user, so it must demonstrate its power by winning the either Power or Stamina Pokeathelon medals before it may be taught Strength. Nickname it Silverstar.

Since your Chikorita/Bayleef/Meganium dislikes bugs, Silverstar's Baton Pass may never be used to pass boosts to it. The two may never participate at the same time in any Double Battles.

EDIT: Optional: If you want to make it harder, it needs to become a medalist (all 5 medals) before learning Strength.
    Last edited by Ememew; 2nd January 2012 at 4:13 AM.

So I still need a Pokemon who can use Fly and then one other.

Chikorita (Blossom), hates bugs must fight them as much as possible. Cannot ever team up with Silverstar in Double Battles. To evolve to Bayleef must solo four Bug Catchers. To evolve to Meganium must be first place in Bug Catching Contest twice. Cannot learn Body Slam or Magical Leaf.

Ledyba (Silverstar), must Baton Pass stats raised by Silverwind to a teammate in two separate battles before it can evolve. Can never Baton Pass into Blossom. Must learn Strength, cannot learn Strength until it wins a Power or Stamina Pokeathelon.

-
    -

Take a geodude that can only evolve by soloing 25 Pokemon it's weak against.

Quote Originally Posted by Pkfire0 View Post
    Take a geodude that can only evolve by soloing 25 Pokemon it's weak against.
    Gonna decline this one.
    I already got a Strength user.

Need a flier.

Dark Scorpio, take a Zubat. It must be the very first Pokčmon you catch in the game. It may evolve into Golbat whenever, but it can't evolve into Crobat until it knows Fly and can use it out of battle.
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

Dark_Scorpio, take a Vulpix that can't evolve until it solos one of Clair's pokemon.

It seems the above two suggestions aren't going to receive any supplements.
    Thinking about just adding some stuff to them myself so I can get this show on the road...

May I ask why you don't want to take them?

I feel like they aren't up to par with the previous suggestions in difficulty.

Want me to give you restrictions? I'm pretty creative as you can tell

Dark Scorpio, if it is no trouble, I can give some very...............interesting.......restrictions to Zubat.

Dark Scorpio, take a Zubat, that must always know Confuse Ray. It must have used Confuse Ray on you once before capture, and before it can evolve into Golbat, must confuse 5 pokemon, and have the amount of times they are hit by confusion go up, per battle.

Example: First confusing, hits itself once, yer good. Second, hits itself 2 times, yer good, so on, and so on, for the 5 confusings. :]

If you are unable to confuse a pokemon, and make it hit itself enough times before either of you die, the counter is re-set.

(Example: Confuse 1st, hits once, confuse 2nd, hits once, you die. Start back at 1)

It may Evolve into Crobat after it has Confused 10 pokemon of the EXACT SAME LEVEL as your starter pokemon.

Happy with it? You may make it your flier if you please.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 3
    Deaths: 0

Do you mean Supersonic? Zubat doesn't learn Confuse Ray until a high level

21 isn't THAT high a level is it? But yeah, you can use Supersonic too if you please.

Well, I'm restarting with nothing, I only have Pokemon Pearl so I have to rebuild my in game collection from scratch again and I'm looking to do a scramble challenge to spice by my run through Pearl. I don't need to use my starter, but I can only use Pokemon from Pearl Version, unless someone is nice enough to offer to donate an egg for any non-Pearl Pokemon. Anyway, fire away everyone.

Pokémon Pearl Scramble Challenge

Current Playthroughs
    Pearl Team: , , , , (Scramble)
    Black 2 Team: , , , , ,

Default Soul Silver EXTREME Challenge

I'm taking the Zubat but it still needs a nickname, I just need some restrictions for the Vulpix and a nickname. Also if you're going to give the restrictions Electrive then could you come up with a legit nickname for Eevee. >_>
    I feel like it's so out of place with a normal name.

Chikorita (Blossom), hates bugs must fight them as much as possible. Cannot ever team up with Silverstar in Double Battles. To evolve to Bayleef must solo four Bug Catchers. To evolve to Meganium must be first place in Bug Catching Contest twice. Cannot learn Body Slam or Magical Leaf.

Ledyba (Silverstar), must Baton Pass stats raised by Silverwind to a teammate in two separate battles before it can evolve. Can never Baton Pass into Blossom. Must learn Strength, cannot learn Strength until it wins a Power or Stamina Pokeathelon.

Zubat (Waluigi), must always know Confuse Ray (or Supersonic if the level requirement isn't met) and must use Confuse Ray/Supersonic on the trainer before being captured. Before it can evolve to Golbat it must confuse five Pokemon. Each time a Pokemon is confused in this way the number of times they must be hit by confusion must go up by one. The confuse counter is reset if the Pokemon is unable to hit itself the required number of times before either party dies. It cannot evolve into Crobat until it has confused ten Pokemon of the same level as Blossom.

-
    Last edited by Dark_Scorpio; 5th January 2012 at 6:51 AM.

Nionel, take a Shieldon. You must earn at least one badge between finding the armor fossil in the underground and reviving it. To evolve, it must use Protect to guard itself against a supereffective attack twice in a row (without Protect failing on the second use).

Enjoy!

Okay Nionel, I'll go easy on you.

Get a Starly, must be female, and to evolve, must solo Gardenia and Fantina respectively.

Dark Scorpio, Nickname Zubat Mittens (just fer lols)

Sorry about that, DS. I didn't know you wanted extra-hard restrictions(I somehow missed your original post), so I made them moderate just to be safe.

Also, name it Waluigi.

EDIT: Aaand of course I was ninja'd with another nickname. I guess you could just name it whichever one you like more?
    Last edited by muffinz; 5th January 2012 at 6:02 AM.
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

Quote Originally Posted by muffinz View Post
    Sorry about that, DS. I didn't know you wanted extra-hard restrictions(I somehow missed your original post), so I made them moderate just to be safe.

Also, name it Waluigi.

EDIT: Aaand of course I was ninja'd with another nickname. I guess you could just name it whichever one you like more?
    It was your Pokemon to begin with, so i'll take the Waluigi.
    You can give me extra-hard for Vulpix if it'll make you feel better since someone else took over the Zubat.
    Or some other, completely new suggestion I suppose.

Quote Originally Posted by Nionel View Post
    Well, I'm restarting with nothing, I only have Pokemon Pearl so I have to rebuild my in game collection from scratch again and I'm looking to do a scramble challenge to spice by my run through Pearl. I don't need to use my starter, but I can only use Pokemon from Pearl Version, unless someone is nice enough to offer to donate an egg for any non-Pearl Pokemon. Anyway, fire away everyone.

Pokémon Pearl Scramble Challenge

Take a Burmy, must be male. Hates Water-type Pokemon. Cannot double battle with a Water-type partner or be placed next to or immediately above or under one within your party menu, additionally it must remain stronger than any Water-type Pokemon you have in your party. If at any time it's level dips under any Water-type Pokemon in your party it may not participate in any trainer battles (Random Trainers, Gym Leaders, Team Galatic, Elite 4, etc). Must solo Gardenia's Cherim without the use of Bug Bite to evolve. Nickname it Sol.

If too easy I can tweak it, not sure what you're looking for in difficulty.
    Last edited by Dark_Scorpio; 5th January 2012 at 7:45 AM.

Page 68 of 136 FirstFirst ... 185864656667686970717278118 ... LastLast