Page 69 of 136 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119 ... LastLast
Results 1,701 to 1,725 of 3376

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Alright, I'll make some restrictions for the Vulpix.

Before Vulpix can evolve or learn any Fire-type attack other than Ember, it must solo Morty-- but every one his Pokčmon must be defeated by a burn Vulpix caused(whether through Will-o-Wisp or Ember). It may attack them, but they must faint from damage caused by the burn. If you accidentally knock out any of them with a move, Vulpix cannot evolve until you have gotten the Master Ball. In addition, the Fire Stone needed for evolution must be recieved from the Schoolboy on Route 36, who may give one to you if you register his number. Finally, you may not teach it any moves after evolution-- once it evolves, you've got to keep what it has, so you'd better make sure you've got all the moves you want.

I gave a name to your Zubat, so someone else can name the Vulpix.
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

Eevee & Vulpix need legit nicknames, i'll take suggestions from anyone.

@muffinz: You said Vulpix can't learn any fire move but Ember til after it solo's Morty. But then you referenced Will-o-wisp for burning his Pokemon? Isn't Will-o-wisp "another" fire-type move? So couldn't Vulpix technically not have that?
    Also, if it fails to defeat Morty with the "burn" strategy is it therefore not allowed to learn any new fire moves aside from ember?

Final Team:

Seel (Polaris), must know Headbutt & Aurora Beam, must headbutt all ice Pokemon it faces, must flinch another Pokemon with headbutt each time before learning a TM/HM move. Must defeat Gym Leader Pyrce's Dewgong to evolve. When facing a dragon-type Pokemon can only use one ice-type attack per dragon-type Pokemon.

Eevee (Eevee), evolution determined when Eevee is hit by the first attack with the same type as the corresponding evolution. Flareon, no restrictions. Vaporeon, cannot evolve until all other Pokemon on team are caught and fully evolved. Jolteon, cannot evolve until equipped with lagging tail, and must keep it equipped. Umbreon, before it evolves cannot have any healing items aside from herbs, must solo every Team Rocket member even if it hasn't evolved yet. Espeon, before it evolves cannot have any healing items aside from herbs, must solo Karen even if it hasn't evolved yet. Leafeon, to evolve must be the only Pokemon in team from Azalea Forest until step foot into Ecruteak City, must solo all subsequent trainers and gym leaders up to that point. Glaceon, cannot evolve until the Ice Path is cleared with Eevee as the only Pokemon in the party.

Chikorita (Blossom), hates bugs must fight them as much as possible. Cannot ever team up with Silverstar in Double Battles. To evolve to Bayleef must solo four Bug Catchers. To evolve to Meganium must be first place in Bug Catching Contest twice. Cannot learn Body Slam or Magical Leaf.

Ledyba (Silverstar), must Baton Pass stats raised by Silverwind to a teammate in two separate battles before it can evolve. Can never Baton Pass into Blossom. Must learn Strength, cannot learn Strength until it wins a Power or Stamina Pokeathelon.

Zubat (Waluigi), must always know Confuse Ray (or Supersonic if the level requirement isn't met) and must use Confuse Ray/Supersonic on the trainer before being captured. Before it can evolve to Golbat it must confuse five Pokemon. Each time a Pokemon is confused in this way the number of times they must be hit by confusion must go up by one. The confuse counter is reset if the Pokemon is unable to hit itself the required number of times before either party dies. It cannot evolve into Crobat until it has confused ten Pokemon of the same level as Blossom.

Vulpix (Firefox), cannot learn any Fire-type attacks except Ember and cannot evolve until it has solo'd Gym Leader Morty. Must defeat all of Morty's Pokemon with burn damage. If it defeats any of his Pokemon in any other way it cannot evolve until the Master Ball is received. The Fire Stone to be used for Vulpix's evolution cannot be gained except from the Schoolboy on Route 36. After it has evolved it cannot learn any new moves.
    Last edited by Dark_Scorpio; 5th January 2012 at 6:09 PM.

Dark Scorpio name your Vulpix "Inferior to Google Chrome".

Errr...I meant "Firefox"

What about Chrome. xP

Quote Originally Posted by Dark_Scorpio View Post
    @muffinz: You said Vulpix can't learn any fire move but Ember til after it solo's Morty. But then you referenced Will-o-wisp for burning his Pokemon? Isn't Will-o-wisp "another" fire-type move? So couldn't Vulpix technically not have that?
    Also, if it fails to defeat Morty with the "burn" strategy is it therefore not allowed to learn any new fire moves aside from ember?
    Quote Originally Posted by muffinz View Post
    or learn any Fire-type attack other than Ember
    Also, I'm not that mean, so if it fails to defeat everything with a burn, it can replace Ember with only whatever Fire-type attack you want it to keep permanently--
    probably Flamethrower, but I'm keeping the wording neutral in case that isn't the case.
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

Default Let the Adventure BEGIN!!

Here's what i'm gonna do... since i'm trading the Eevee Egg over and it'll therefore hatch in my game, I should be able to nickname it once I get to the final town. So i'll just revert back to the original suggestions for Eevee's name once I reach that point. So, i'll post my final team and then i'll get started on working on this game. I also have a Pokemon Black Monotype (Bug) going on. But this game is going to take the helm of my Pokemon time.

Final Team:

Seel (Polaris), must know Headbutt & Aurora Beam, must headbutt all ice Pokemon it faces, must flinch another Pokemon with headbutt each time before learning a TM/HM move. Must defeat Gym Leader Pyrce's Dewgong to evolve. When facing a dragon-type Pokemon can only use one ice-type attack per dragon-type Pokemon.

Eevee (Eevee), evolution determined when Eevee is hit by the first attack with the same type as the corresponding evolution. Flareon, no restrictions, nicknamed Flare. Vaporeon, cannot evolve until all other Pokemon on team are caught and fully evolved, nicknamed Splash. Jolteon, cannot evolve until equipped with lagging tail, and must keep it equipped, nicknamed Shock. Umbreon, before it evolves cannot have any healing items aside from herbs, must solo every Team Rocket member even if it hasn't evolved yet, nicknamed Evil. Espeon, before it evolves cannot have any healing items aside from herbs, must solo Karen even if it hasn't evolved yet, nicknamed ESP. Leafeon, to evolve must be the only Pokemon in team from Azalea Forest until step foot into Ecruteak City, must solo all subsequent trainers and gym leaders up to that point, nicknamed Leaf. Glaceon, cannot evolve until the Ice Path is cleared with Eevee as the only Pokemon in the party, nicknamed Glacier.

Chikorita (Blossom), hates bugs must fight them as much as possible. Cannot ever team up with Silverstar in Double Battles. To evolve to Bayleef must solo four Bug Catchers. To evolve to Meganium must be first place in Bug Catching Contest twice. Cannot learn Body Slam or Magical Leaf.

Ledyba (Silverstar), must Baton Pass stats raised by Silverwind to a teammate in two separate battles before it can evolve. Can never Baton Pass into Blossom. Must learn Strength, cannot learn Strength until it wins a Power or Stamina Pokeathelon.

Zubat (Waluigi), must always know Confuse Ray (or Supersonic if the level requirement isn't met) and must use Confuse Ray/Supersonic on the trainer before being captured. Before it can evolve to Golbat it must confuse five Pokemon. Each time a Pokemon is confused in this way the number of times they must be hit by confusion must go up by one. The confuse counter is reset if the Pokemon is unable to hit itself the required number of times before either party dies. It cannot evolve into Crobat until it has confused ten Pokemon of the same level as Blossom.

Vulpix (Firefox), cannot learn any Fire-type attacks except Ember and cannot evolve until it has solo'd Gym Leader Morty. Must defeat all of Morty's Pokemon with burn damage. If it defeats any of his Pokemon in any other way it cannot evolve until the Master Ball is received. The Fire Stone to be used for Vulpix's evolution cannot be gained except from the Schoolboy on Route 36. After it has evolved it cannot learn any new moves.

Update.

1. Shieldon - You must earn at least one badge between finding the armor fossil in the underground and reviving it. To evolve, it must use Protect to guard itself against a supereffective attack twice in a row (without Protect failing on the second use).

2. Starly, must be female, and to evolve, must solo Gardenia and Fantina respectively.

3. Burmy (Sol) - Burmy, must be male. Hates Water-type Pokemon. Cannot double battle with a Water-type partner or be placed next to or immediately above or under one within your party menu, additionally it must remain stronger than any Water-type Pokemon you have in your party. If at any time it's level dips under any Water-type Pokemon in your party it may not participate in any trainer battles (Random Trainers, Gym Leaders, Team Galatic, Elite 4, etc). Must solo Gardenia's Cherim without the use of Bug Bite to evolve.

@Dark_Scorpio, hey could I get a different evolution requirment for that Burmy since my Starly is supposed to solo Gardenia to evolve. I'm good with it otherwise.

@nionel

Um, I feel bad if I don't give you the opportunity to evolve Burmy on time because I don't want you to miss any moves. xP

How about.
    Must solo all trainers in Eternia Gym without Bug Bite, aside from the Gym Leader.

Nionel - take a Ponyta. It must be nicknamed Epona. It must evolve before you fight you defeat a single trainer in Candice's gym, or it may never evolve.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

nionel, take a Tentacool, must be a male named Dude! This guy just want's to be friends with Burmy, it doesn't understand why it dislikes him so much... so, it must prove how much it cares. Any enemy that knocks Burmy or Mothim out, Tentacool must solo the rest of the trainers team. In addition, it must be the second highest leveled member of your team at all times (meaning Burmy must be the highest leveled member). To evolve into Tentacruel, you must have solo'd the rest of a Gym Leaders team the defeated Burmy. Finally, it must know Surf and a Poison move.

If this doesn't make sense, ask me!

Good luck!
    been gone for like two years but I'm back and better than ever

Nionel, take a Murkrow which can evolve after soloing three Galactic Grunts. It must know Night Shade and Taunt. Name it Dark Star.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

1. Shieldon - You must earn at least one badge between finding the armor fossil in the underground and reviving it. To evolve, it must use Protect to guard itself against a supereffective attack twice in a row (without Protect failing on the second use).

2. Starly, must be female, and to evolve, must solo Gardenia and Fantina respectively.

3. Burmy (Sol) - Burmy, must be male. Hates Water-type Pokemon. Cannot double battle with a Water-type partner or be placed next to or immediately above or under one within your party menu, additionally it must remain stronger than any Water-type Pokemon you have in your party. If at any time it's level dips under any Water-type Pokemon in your party it may not participate in any trainer battles (Random Trainers, Gym Leaders, Team Galatic, Elite 4, etc). Must solo Gardenia's Gym without the use of Bug Bite to evolve.

4. Ponyta (Epona) - Must evolve before fighting any trainers in Candace's gym, or it cannot evolve.

5. Tentacool (Dude!) - This guy just want's to be friends with Burmy, it doesn't understand why it dislikes him so much... so, it must prove how much it cares. Any enemy that knocks Burmy or Mothim out, Tentacool must solo the rest of the trainers team. In addition, it must be the second highest leveled member of your team at all times (meaning Burmy must be the highest leveled member). To evolve into Tentacruel, you must have solo'd the rest of a Gym Leaders team the defeated Burmy. Finally, it must know Surf and a Poison move.

6. Murkrow (Dark Star) evolve after soloing three Galactic Grunts. It must know Night Shade and Taunt.

Thanks everyone, I'll get this started soon and be sure to let you all know how it goes.

Alright. Gonna start a team on HG over and looking for some ideas
    LIMITATIONS
    1.Zubat and Chinchou are not allowed
    2.One water type
    3.must all have evolution limitations

Mesarin, have a Wooper for your Water-type. To evolve into Quagsire, it must have Surfed in the Lake of Rage. Before it can learn Surf, however, it must survive 5 Grass attacks inflicted by Pokemon within 5 levels of itself.

Quote Originally Posted by Ememew View Post
    Mesarin, have a Wooper for your Water-type. To evolve into Quagsire, it must have Surfed in the Lake of Rage. Before it can learn Surf, however, it must survive 5 Grass attacks inflicted by Pokemon within 5 levels of itself.
    Alright sounds great!
    Ill also be nicknaming them myself but anyone can suggest as well
    1.(Quazi) Wooper-Must have surfed on the lake of rage before evolution, but before surf can be learnt it must survive 5 grass attacks within 5 levels of itself
    MANDITORY:Need a flying type now, no more water types
    Everything else will be taken into account.

Mesarin, take a Zubat Togepi, nickname it Happy Egg. It can evolve after it has used Metronome to call one damaging move from every type. It may forgot Metronome after evolving into Togetic, but if it does, it must learn Flamethrower and Magical Leaf instead.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Mesarin take a Koffing that evolves after it defeats all the gym trainers in Cianwood gym by itself.

It must have Selfdestruct/Explosion and use it straight away when it gets a burn.
    Last edited by SilverMorty; 7th January 2012 at 1:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    Mesarin, take a Zubat Togepi, nickname it Happy Egg. It can evolve after it has used Metronome to call one damaging move from every type. It may forgot Metronome after evolving into Togetic, but if it does, it must learn Flamethrower and Magical Leaf instead.
    Quote Originally Posted by SilverMorty View Post
    Mesarin take a Koffing that evolves after it defeats all the gym trainers in Cianwood gym by itself.

It must have Selfdestruct/Explosion and use it straight away when it gets a burn.
    Well winter has done a number on me. XD but alas this shall be funnn
    1.(Quazi) Wooper: [Evo:Surf on lake of rage{Surf:Take 5 grass moves within 5 level pokemon
    2.(Happy Egg) Togepi: (Req:knows metronome)[Evo:uses metronome to inflict damage of each move type]<Limitations: Can forget metronome upon evo for flamethrower and magical leaf>
    3.(Gunkah)Koffing: (Req:Knows SD/Explosion and uses on burn) [Evo:Beats the Cianwood Gym solo]

Mesarin - take Cyndaquil. It must lose to your rival's starter a minimum 2 times before evolving, and than beat it every other time you fight it pre elite-four to evolve again.
    SoulSilver BQ

Enjoy Jumpluff. It can't evolve from Hoppip until it has soloed a gym leader of your choice. Can't evolve to Skiploom until it has defeated Entei and Raikou

Quote Originally Posted by Electivire Addict View Post
    Enjoy Jumpluff. It can't evolve from Hoppip until it has soloed a gym leader of your choice. Can't evolve to Skiploom until it has defeated Entei and Raikou
    Quote Originally Posted by Charoshi View Post
    Mesarin - take Cyndaquil. It must lose to your rival's starter a minimum 2 times before evolving, and than beat it every other time you fight it pre elite-four to evolve again.
    @EA Im really planning on catching entei/raikou as i killed them last time. So i must reject
    @Charoshi I should have mentioned im outruling all starter pokemon. sorry about that! ):
    Still looking for 3 other pokes
    RESTRICTIONS:
    1.No double typing(2 flying types the same type egidgeotto and tailow)
    2.No starters(From second gen at least)

Fine it can't evolve from Skiploom until is has soloed Ho-oh. If you want to catch that too, it can only evolve in the Kanto region

Sorry about that, Mesarin.

Instead, take a Magmar. It must solo Pryce's Gym, including Pryce.
    SoulSilver BQ

I am doing a Scramble Challenge for Heart Gold. I am accepting pokemon now.

Rules:
    1. No Pokemon of the same type.
    2. No Pokemon that evolve by trading.
    3. All Pokemon must evolve.
    4. No Pokemon that are obtained after the 7th Gym Leader.

DJ Reshiram, have an Exeggcute. Must solo one of your rival's Pokemon in order to evolve.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

Page 69 of 136 FirstFirst ... 195965666768697071727379119 ... LastLast