Page 72 of 136 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122 ... LastLast
Results 1,776 to 1,800 of 3376

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Ultimate_charmander, get a Slugma.
    Now, the way you can get a Slugma before you beat the Elite Four is somewhat complicated, so I'll explain. In Violet City's Pokčmon Center, there is a man to the right of the counter named Primo. If you give him a certain combination of words, he will give you a new background for your PC, or a Pokčmon egg. The three eggs he can give you are of Wooper, Mareep, and Slugma. The combination of words is different for each thing he can give you, and for each save file-- this is because the randomly-generated word combinations are based on your Trainer ID. To find out how to get the Slugma egg, just go to this page, enter your Trainer ID in the blank, and press "Send". Scroll down the page, and the words you need to get a Slugma are right there.

With that out of the way, now for the restrictions!
    Your Slugma must be taught Fire Blast using a TM bought from the Goldenrod Departmant Store as soon as possible, and it must keep this move forever. In order to evolve, Slugma must use Fire Blast to burn at least three Pokčmon who resist Fire.
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

Ultimate_charmander, have a Krabby. To evolve it into Kingler, it must get two successful OHKOs with Guillotine in a row.

Ultimate_Charmander, I've got one for ya.

Take a Tyrogue. If it evolves to Lee name him Rodriguez. If he evolves to Chan nickname him Indigo. If he evolve to Top name him Mario.

If he evolves to Lee, he may only know kicking moves.
    If he evolves to Chan he must know all the elemental punches, but can never use Stab attacks.
    If he evolves to Top, he must always know helping hand.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

thanks for the ones so far so i have
    1) Chikorita cherry, it may not know any Grass type moves unless it solo's Falkner.it must defeat 30 Graveler. To evolve again, it must Solo Pryce without using Grass moves
    2)slugma (quite happy bout that) Fire Blast using a TM bought from the Goldenrod Departmant Store must keep this move. to evolve must use Fire Blast to burn at least three Pokčmon who resist Fire
    3)krabby must ohko twice in a row with guillotine
    4)tyrouge If he evolves to Lee, he may only know kicking moves nicknamed rodruguez,If he evolves to Chan he must know all the elemental punches, but can never use Stab attacks nicknamed indigo, If he evolves to Top, he must always know helping hand nickename mario

2 more guys
    [br]Click here to feed me a fruit![br]Get your own at PokePlushies!

FC 0130 4771 0424
    shadow the hedgehog is in my opinion a great character i will support him as well as rights for goombas

some people say i'm a romantic
    others say i'm like james from team rocket
    hang on aren't they the same thing
    james= epic

3ds friend code:0173-1635-4866
    acnl dream address: 7500-2189-6004

ultimate_charmander, take a Smoochum which you must get from the Pokewalker. It may not evolve until you have beaten the first six gyms and met either Raikou or Entei in the wild after releasing them from the Burned Tower. It must know Fake Tears and Avalanche. Name it Ice Made.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

So, last time I tried this I gave up the second I saw my team. Hopefully, this time I will actually do it.

Pokemon Pearl Scramble Challenge

Rules:
    -No legendaries, and nothing from the gible line.
    -Pokemon from any gen are fine, I have acces to all 493.
    -No specifications other than the pokemon themselves. (like, nothing about "must evolve after soloing the 4th gym"; I just want a list of 6 'mon.)
    -1 must know fly, 1 must know surf (the surfing one needs decent sp.attack.)
    -ONE fire type- no more, no less.

Thanks, guys!

K, lets see.

As your 1 Fire type, get a Chimchar.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 3
    Deaths: 0

Skyler 99, I take it you can trade to evolve? In that case have a Gastly.

Skyler99, have a Ditto

Eeveelover824 made this awesome banner

I am back to Pokémon/Serebiiforums. If you had any business with me before my long time outside Serebiiforums, let me know by a Private Message

Skyler99, have a Clamperl that evolves into Huntail.

Yes, Huntail does have higher Attack, but its Special Attack is still a respectable 94. If you don't want it, Clamperl may evolve into Gorebyss instead.
    Last edited by muffinz; 29th January 2012 at 3:23 AM.
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

Thanks guys.
    Sorry, but I can't use a ditto. sorry I didn't mention that; I want the playthrough to be fun and I don't see that happening with a Ditto.

Rules:
    -No legendaries, and nothing from the gible line. Also nothing super hard to use, like a Ditto.
    -Pokemon from any gen are fine, I have acces to all 493.
    -No specifications other than the pokemon themselves. (like, nothing about "must evolve after soloing the 4th gym"; I just want a list of 6 'mon.)
    -1 must know fly, 1 must know surf (the surfing one needs decent sp.attack.)
    -ONE fire type- no more, no less.

My team:
    -Chimchar
    -Ghastly
    -Clamperl (into Huntail)

3 more please!
    Last edited by poix_the_yak; 29th January 2012 at 4:44 AM.

Take a Swablu, Skyler.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

just 1 then i can start but as it is my stands

1) Chikorita cherry, it may not know any Grass type moves unless it solo's Falkner.it must defeat 30 Graveler. To evolve again, it must Solo Pryce without using Grass moves
    2)slugma (quite happy bout that) Fire Blast using a TM bought from the Goldenrod Departmant Store must keep this move. to evolve must use Fire Blast to burn at least three Pokčmon who resist Fire
    4)tyrouge If he evolves to Lee, he may only know kicking moves nicknamed rodruguez,If he evolves to Chan he must know all the elemental punches, but can never use Stab attacks nicknamed indigo, If he evolves to Top, he must always know helping hand nickename mario
    5)smoochum from the pokewalker cannot evolve till ive got 6 badges and encoutered either entie or raikou in the wild nicknamed ice made

FC 0130 4771 0424
    shadow the hedgehog is in my opinion a great character i will support him as well as rights for goombas

james= epic

Skyler 99, take a Seedot.

Ultimate Charmander, take an Oddish. To evolve it once, it must defeat 3 fire type pokemon. If it is male, evolve it into Vileplume. Evolve it to Bellossom if it is female. It must know Petal Dance before it does evolve, either way.

Good luck to both of you!
    been gone for like two years but I'm back and better than ever

Skyler99 take a Porygon-Z

I'll have to start it out as a Porygon... But thanks guys!

final team
    -Chimchar
    -Ghastly
    -Clamperl -> Huntail
    -Swablu
    -Seedot
    -Porygon -> Porygon-Z

Hopefully I will carry this one out, unlike last time.

cheers guys so my team is
    5)smoochum from the pokewalker cannot evolve till ive got 6 badges and encoutered either entie or raikou in the wild nicknamed ice made
    6)oddish to evolve to gloom defeat 3 fire types to evolve again male vileplum female bellosom but must know petal dance first

so after starting and getting my cherry the chikorita i done all the intro stuff and after cherry leveld up once he learned vine whip as he only had two moves but i have not used it in keeping with the restriction i then continued to violet city and talked to primo to get my slugma egg. i proceeded to sprout tower which cherry as the only member of my team solod. after finishing sprout tower cherry then solod the gym including falkner thanks to posinpowder and potions i called it there.

FC 0130 4771 0424

james= epic

I'll start one for SoulSilver
    -No legendary pokemon
    -No trading
    -No useless pokemon
    -Balanced Team
    -Starting with Cyndaquil

MoonOwl, catch the Lapras that appears in Union Cave. Lapras must win any Pokeathelon medal of your choice before being able to use STAB moves in battle.

k, Moonowl, restrictions for Cyndaquil.

To evolve it must be the only one to fight in Ilex Forest.

To evolve again, it must solo Pryce.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 3
    Deaths: 0

Moonowl, how about an Arbok? The only restriction is that it needs to have Intimidate as an ability.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

I am going to catch a Hoothoot so I don't need to carry a psychic Pokemon with me.

MoonOwl, take a Jolteon which must evolve from Eevee as soon as you have obtained a Thunderstone.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

*thinks of a name for my character*

Oh my. 3 weakness to ground already.
    Last edited by MoonOwl; 3rd February 2012 at 2:27 AM.

moonowl. Take a Pinser. it must defeat a gym leaders pokemon with guillotine.
    3DS FC 0877-2062-2004
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Kecleon, Chansey

Page 72 of 136 FirstFirst ... 226268697071727374757682122 ... LastLast