Page 78 of 135 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 3375

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

@ultimate_charmander, take a Hoppip. It must be female and named Sakura. One evolution can be without restriction, but the second can only occur once Sakura has taken down Morty's Gengar alone. She must also never forget Leech Seed!

xxx

ultimate_charmander take a male Nidoran. Evolve it after it defeats a pokemon while it is affected by Attract. Evolve it to Nidoking after it defeats Archer's Houndoom.

Name it Sting.

ultimate_charmander, take a Sandshrew (available in exchange for 700 Game Corner coins in Soul Silver). It can evolve after defeating your rival in the Burned Tower.

afrobull take a poliwag that first evolves by sucsesfully hypnotizing 4 pokemon all on one team and for the final evolution if you want a poliwrath youll have to find a even number of pokemon through the route of water that takes you to the fighting gym and if you want politoed youll have to find a odd number of pokemon on the same route
    3DS FC 1220 - 6490 - 8008

Hey guys, I'm going to be doing my first scrabble challenge. I will be playing Soul Silver! I would like a challenge but don't go super ultra meanie ): this is my first time remember! So yeah do your worst!!!!

OMN's_SkyNet18
    Take a Rattata named Focus and must always keep Focus Energy and must solo Bugsy to evolve.
        Spoiler:- Challenges:

Userbar made by Geijutsu-shin in Trickster44's Art Shop

OMN's_SkyNet18, take a Gyarados. It must be caught as a Magikarp with the Old Rod. No other restrictions.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

@Stef, take a Vulpix. It must be female and named Wilhelmina! In order to evolve, it must solely defeat two swimmers in a row on route to Cianwood!

xxx

SkyNet, try SandyClaws the Delibird. You need to solo one of the Trainers on Route 44 before you may teach it any moves.

Thanks guys! So far I have;

Focus the Rattata - Focus Energy must be kept and needs to solo Bugsy to evolve
    Magikarp - Must be caught with an Old Rod no other restrictions
    Wilhelmina the Vulpix - Must solely defeat two swimmers in a row on route to Cianwood to evolve
    SandyClaws the Delibird - Must solo one trainer on route 44 before I can teach it other moves

Four down, only two more places left!

I want to do a HeartGold Scramble. I can't trade as I will be using a ROM and nothing too ridiculous,.
    I still want really challenging, just nothing impossible.

hey guys i want to do a heart gold scramble so please help me out. thanks
    Be cool bro, like a krokorok
    Aura is within all of us
    [IMG]http://i45.*******.com/2cmmah4.png[/IMG]

Credit goes to shinypokemonhunter from woopers wooptastic shop. Thanks to ipokemon from clear water art shop

Oh i forgot i will not use Hoppip or skiploom or jumpluff because they sorta stink and I also will not use rattata
    thanks
    Aura is within all of us

Credit goes to shinypokemonhunter from woopers wooptastic shop. Thanks to ipokemon from clear water art shop

ilovedeino, to recognise your chosen platform try ZekROM the Dratini. It's only allowed to use Dragon and Electric moves. To evolve to Dragonair it must defeat a member of the Porygon family. (A scientist in the Radio Tower uses one). To evolve to Dragonite it must defeat Lance's Reshiram Charizard.

Auraguardian, you too can take a Dratini, nicknamed ReshiRAM. It may only use Dragon and Fire moves. To evolve to Dragonair it must defeat a Ditto. (A scientist in the Team Rocket HQ in Mahogany uses one). To evolve to Dragonite, it must defeat Lance's Zekrom Thunder Dragonite. (It's at level 49. His other level 49 Dragonite knows Blizzard, while his third Dragonite is at level 50.)
    Last edited by cantab; 29th March 2012 at 2:06 AM.

-ZekROM the Dratini, must only use Dragon/Electric Moves. To evolve once, defeat a member of the Porygon Family, to evolve again, defeat Lance's Charizard
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

I also need a Surfer and a Flier.

@ilovedeino, take a Chikorita. To evolve into Bayleef, it must solely defeat Falkner. Second evolution has no restrictions. It must also never forget Magical Leaf once learnt!

xxx

Skynet take a Sudowoodo that must defeat a fully evolved Grass type to learn TMs.

ilovedieno take a Venonat that evolves when it defeats a Butterfree in the Bug Catching contest.

auraguardian123 take an Exeggcute that evolves after it defeats Sudowoodo. If you want to catch Sudowoodo instead, then change the restriction to defeating 6 Ekans.
    Last edited by SilverMorty; 29th March 2012 at 3:05 AM.

-ZekROM the Dratini, must only use Dragon/Electric Moves. To evolve once, defeat a member of the Porygon Family, to evolve again, defeat Lance's Charizard.
    -Chikorita, To evolve once, must Solo Falkner, and no restriction to evolve to Meganium, must always keep Magical Leaf.
    -Venonat, to evolve, defeat a Butterfree in the Bug Catching Contest.
    -
    -
    -

I still need a Surfer and a Flier.

@auraguardian123, take a Mareep. It must not evolve into Flaaffy until you have obtained the Plain Badge. It must solely defeat three swimmers in a row en route to Cianwood City in order to evolve again.

xxx

Thanks so much guys so i have
    exeggcute
    mareep
    also could you suggest nicknames and how to get exeggcute thanks
    Aura is within all of us

thanks will do how do you get exeggcute
    Aura is within all of us

Just use headbutt on trees to get exeggcute- you can get some in Ilex Forest or the route before Goldenrod

also name Exeggcute Scrambled

Wink

awesome thanks
    Aura is within all of us

what should my starter be?
    Aura is within all of us

Quote Originally Posted by auraguardian123 View Post
    also could you suggest nicknames and how to get exeggcute thanks
    Name the Mareep Shamwow. (:

xxx

Page 78 of 135 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288128 ... LastLast