Page 8 of 135 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Um.. I'd prefer it if I'm able to evolve Weavile before the end of the game... could you change the restrictions? Sorry!

-No normal types, or any of the Pokemon I used last time (Piplup, Croagunk, Skorupi, Houndour, Ponyta, Yanma), but I can trade.
    -If one of the restrictions is a (solo something here) thing, don't use too absurd suggestions (like *pokemon weak to gym type* must solo *leader*)

-Starter: Turtwig
    -Buizel - Evolve by soloing Wake's Floatzel, only Water move is Surf
    -Drifloon - Caught in Heal Ball, must know one TM move
    -First Pokemon seen on Route 216 - Named "216"
    -Pichu - Caught in Trophy Garden, must solo Volkner's Raichu to evolve into Raichu
    -Mismagius - Can only evolve when it has soloed (non-wild) Murkrow and Honchkrow
    -Cranidos - Nicknamed "Rocky," can only evolve after soloing Gardenia and Maylene
    -Gible - Nicknamed "Ronaldo", must solo Rival's starter to evolve once, then must evolve again in a Gym
    -
    -
    -
    -
    on a hiatus at the moment.

Slowpoke, must solo byrons gym to evolve and then must be used to defeat at least one of byron's pokemon, then if you wish to evolve it further you must solo bertha for a politoed, and aaron for slowking

Purplepassion Sure! Instead Sneasel has to solo 1 of Candice's or Volkner's Pokemon. Sorry about the last requirement! Have fun and good luck!
    "Words can build you up, Words can break you down."
    "And you can take the one thing I have left
    Beat me to the ground and take my breath
    But you can't take who I am
    woah-woah."
    - Hawk Nelson

Mr Bekidding, Get yourself an azurill! Name it "Killer" have it evolve to Marril regularly. Then have it Solo three roselia's to evolve to azumarril.

| tumblr. | dA |

Hurray, I started a trend!

Anyway, Bekidding you need a flyer, however there is a hefty price when it comes to one. Take a Chatot that cannot learn fly until you have either confused 5 opponents in a row with Chatter, or 20 opponents total with Chatter

Bekidding take a Magnemite named radio. It must solo Crasher Wakes quagsire to evolve to Magneton, and you can only evolve into Magnezone (if you want to) after the distortion world events.

PurplePassion use a Barboach and name it Haiti it must solo your rivals final starters form before it can evolve into Whiscash
    "Strong Pokemon.
    Weak Pokemon.
    That is only the selfish perception of people.
    Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

About the Slowpoke, what do you mean by "evolve again?"

-No normal types, or any of the Pokemon I used last time (Piplup, Croagunk, Skorupi, Houndour, Ponyta, Yanma), but I can trade.
    -If one of the restrictions is a (solo something here) thing, don't use too absurd suggestions (like *pokemon weak to gym type* must solo *leader*)

-Starter: Turtwig
    -Pichu - Caught in Trophy Garden, must solo Volkner's Raichu to evolve into Raichu
    -Mismagius - Can only evolve when it has soloed (non-wild) Murkrow and Honchkrow
    -Cranidos - Nicknamed "Rocky," can only evolve after soloing Gardenia and Maylene
    -Gible - Nicknamed "Ronaldo", must solo Rival's starter to evolve once, then must evolve again in a Gym
    -Sneasel - Must solo one of Candice's/Volkner's Pokemon
    -Barboach - Nicknamed "Haiti", must solo Rival's starter's final form to evolve
    -
    -

Quote Originally Posted by xbinox View Post
    Slowpoke, must solo Byrons gym to evolve and then must be used to defeat at least one of Byron's pokemon, then if you wish to evolve it further you must solo bertha for a politoed, and aaron for slowking
    Ummm Slowpoke can only evolve once, and Politoed isn't in its evolutionary line . . . Do you mean "Poliwag" (and Poliwrath in place of Slowking)?

Purplepassion take a Gligar that evolves after you see an Absol on Mt. Coronet. (it doesn't have to be Night to encounter the Absol though)

Name it Skyrider

purplepassion take a ralts it must solo fantina before evolving to kirlia then evolve it to gallade after it solos 2 of wakes pokemon and 1 of byrons pokemon
        Spoiler:- Credit:

Restarting Diamond. Doing scramble challenge. Here are my restrictions:

-Only Pokemon found in Diamond, and ONLY Pokemon found before the E4. If you request a Pokemon that doesn't follow these boundaries, I will ask you to trade it through GTS.
    -No absurd/impossible stunts. EX: "Catch a Buizel, name it ----, Make sure it knows Egg Bomb."
    -I will be catching Legendaries, but won't be using them (this includes semi (not Pseudo) legendaries like Rotom).

10 Open Slots. GO!

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by Plat. Frontier; 3rd May 2011 at 1:42 PM.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

Thank you, Mew_, for this Broken Signature, and -Sarah, for this userbar.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/345bo5k.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/t06vbd.jpg[/IMG]

Plat. Frontier, enjoy a Combee that can only evolve after it has collected five Honey with its ability.

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

Plat Frontier, take a Piplup, name it Perky, to evolve it into Prinplup, it must solo your rival 3 times. Then to get it to Empoleon, it must solo two gym leaders, also of your choice.
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Plat. Frontier use Cranidos to evolve it must solo Byron

Plat. Frontier take a female Drifloon named Black (in connection with the day you see it )

To evolve it must defeat a black-coloured pokemon

Plat. Frontier, take a Murkrow. This has to be one of your flyers, but no restrictions other than that.

-Starter: Turtwig - Has to solo Roark
    -Sneasel - Must solo one of Candice's/Volkner's Pokemon
    -Barboach - Nicknamed "Haiti", must solo Rival's starter's final form to evolve
    -Gligar - Nicknamed "Skyrider", should evolve after seeing an Absol in Mt. Coronet
    -Ralts - Male, must solo Fantina to evolve, and then must solo two of Wake's and one of Byron's Pokemon to evolve into Gallade

All right, all set. Thanks everyone!
    Last edited by Purplepassion; 8th May 2011 at 5:16 AM.

Plat. Frontier get a Ponyta boy/girl name it Sam he/she must solo Maylene to evolve
    Last edited by thunder-lion; 3rd May 2011 at 5:17 PM.

Plat. Frontier, have a Chatot. It must be captured on Route 222 and it must always know Chatter and Roost. Nickname it "Minisvala".

Plat. frontier take a Bibarel that can only use HM moves

Sorry Crazy Steve, already got one about soloing Crasher Wakes' entire team.

Rules!
    No Grass types more!
    From now on, MUST HAVE A NICKNAME OR I"LL NAME IT.
    -Chimchar (Flare) Must solo Roark's entire team to evolve to Monferno, and get the normal rank cute ribbon to become Infernape.
    - Cherubi(Several names). Name it "Bubbles". You can only evolve it after you've defeated any Pokemon with Leech Seed alone. Said Pokemon must be within five levels of Cherubi's current level. When it evolves, rush to the name rater and rename it "Buttercup". When you get to the Pokemon League, if you're gonna use it for the elite four, go back to the name rater and name it "Blossom".
    - Bronzor (Tinny) You must battle all the trainers in Candices gym with Bronzor, after you have defeated them all you may evolve it into a Bronzong. You must then use Bronzong to defeat 2 of Candices pokemon.
    - Buneary (Tei) it must always know Jump Kick. To evolve it, solo two Kadabra.
    -Snover(Guacamole) has to solo 1 trainer in the 8th Gym to evolve into Abamasnow. Snover must also be taught TM72, Avalanche, from the time you get it and keep it forever.
    - Hippopotas(Sandbar) must learn Water Pulse by TM (yes, it can learn it) as soon as possible and keep the move once it knows it. To evolve, must solo a Galactic Commander of your choice.

- Gible, name it Elbig. To evolve into Gabite, it must solo Crasher Wake's Gym and rename it Etibag, then solo two of the three commanders once to evolve into Garchomp and name it Pmohcrag.
    - Azurill(Killer) have it evolve to Marril regularly. Then have it Solo three roselia's to evolve to azumarril.
    -Chatot that cannot learn fly until you have either confused 5 opponents in a row with Chatter, or 20 opponents total with Chatter
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 2
    Deaths: 0

Bekidding, take a Gyarados. It must be captured as a Magikarp, but there are no evolution restrictions. It moveset when complete must be Rain Dance / Hydro Pump / Hyper Beam / Fire Blast. Nickname it "Really".

Rules!
    No Grass types more!
    -Chimchar (Flare) Must solo Roark's entire team to evolve to Monferno, and get the normal rank cute ribbon to become Infernape.
    - Cherubi(Several names). Name it "Bubbles". You can only evolve it after you've defeated any Pokemon with Leech Seed alone. Said Pokemon must be within five levels of Cherubi's current level. When it evolves, rush to the name rater and rename it "Buttercup". When you get to the Pokemon League, if you're gonna use it for the elite four, go back to the name rater and name it "Blossom".
    - Bronzor (Tinny) You must battle all the trainers in Candices gym with Bronzor, after you have defeated them all you may evolve it into a Bronzong. You must then use Bronzong to defeat 2 of Candices pokemon.
    -Snover(Guacamole) has to solo 1 trainer in the 8th Gym to evolve into Abamasnow. Snover must also be taught TM72, Avalanche, from the time you get it and keep it forever.
    - Hippopotas(Sandbar) must learn Water Pulse by TM (yes, it can learn it) as soon as possible and keep the move once it knows it. To evolve, must solo a Galactic Commander of your choice.

- Gible, name it Elbig. To evolve into Gabite, it must solo Crasher Wake's Gym and rename it Etibag, then solo two of the three commanders once to evolve into Garchomp and name it Pmohcrag.
    - Azurill(Killer) have it evolve to Marril regularly. Then have it Solo three roselia's to evolve to azumarril.
    -Chatot that cannot learn fly until you have either confused 5 opponents in a row with Chatter, or 20 opponents total with Chatter
    -Magikarp (Really) there are no evolution restrictions. It moveset when complete must be Rain Dance / Hydro Pump / Hyper Beam / Fire Blast.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Bekidding take a Starly it can only evolve into Staravia and Staraptor after a battle with Team Galactic. Also i'm curious as to why you have more than six slots on your team?

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

I wanted to have a little bit of a challenge switching through pokemon.
    Rules!
    No Grass types more!

-Magikarp (Really) there are no evolution restrictions. It moveset when complete must be Rain Dance / Hydro Pump / Hyper Beam / Fire Blast.
    - Starly it can only evolve into Staravia and Staraptor after a battle with Team Galactic
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Hmm, I thought about this a while and I think I will be rejecting Butterfree on my SS challenge. This is because I want to use something i've never used before or haven't used in a really long time. So I need one more team member and this is a no restrictions challenge.

-Cyndaquil
    -Togepi
    -Electrode
    -Skarmory
    -Tentacruel
    -

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

Page 8 of 135 FirstFirst ... 4567891011121858108 ... LastLast