Page 82 of 135 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 3375

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

sak take a Vulpix called Tails, it can only evolve after it solos all 4 executives.
    Last edited by tomjames1966; 24th April 2012 at 7:26 PM.

Credit to iPokemon^

@ sak Can you trade? If you can, take a Magmar that must solo a gym leader of choice to evolve.

If not, take a Koffing that must Selfdestruct on Clair's Kingdra to evolve

Good luck

R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Legolover - I can, but I have a fire-type, and I used Magmar on my recent HeartGold playthrough. So I'll take Koffing.

I've got my work cut out for me, but I like a challenge. Thanks to all who contributed.

- Totodile, must solo Bugsy to evolve once and solo Jasmine to evolve again
    - Blue Tale the Tangela, can evolve after defeating a Wobbuffet
    - Blitz the Eevee, evolves to Jolteon after healing Amphy, must know Shadow Ball
    - Sentret, must know Dig
    - Tails the Vulpix, can only evolve after it solos all 4 executives
    - Koffing, must Selfdestruct on Clair's Kingdra to evolve
    FireRed Scramble

SoulSilver

HeartGold

"Strong Pokemon. Weak Pokemon. That is only the selfish perception of people. Truly skilled trainers should try to win with their favorites."
    -Elite Four Karen

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.'

Hello everyone. Starting a Diamond run-through.

My rules--

Nothing too OUTRAGEOUSLY HARD.

I would like a starter, surfer and flyer.

Lets go.

R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

legolover8, take a Starly that must solo 3 Galactic Grunts in the Valley Windworks building to evolve once, and solo every trainer(excluding Maylene) in Maylene's Gym to evolve again.
        Spoiler:- Challenges:

Userbar made by Geijutsu-shin in Trickster44's Art Shop

Thanks ilovedeino.

Team

-Starly-must solo 3 TG grunts- Staravia-Solo Maylene's Gym Trainers-Staraptor

-

-

-

-

-

BTW I want nicknames.

legolover 8
    take a Chimchar, it must solo Gardenia to evolve once and defeat at least one of Wake's Pokemon to evolve again.
    If I can give you more than one then,
    Shinx- Must defeat and least one of Mars' Pokemon to evolve once and solo all trainers( excluding Wake) in Wake's gym.
    Buizel- Must defeat Maylene's Lucario to evolve.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too.
    Animal abuse is horrible if you agree copy this into your signature (started by Tepig Rules)
    ~The right thing to guide us, is right here inside us, no-one can divide us, when the light is nearly gone~- When We Stand Together, By Nickelback.

Spoiler:- Credit:

Pichu: I'll take Chimchar. I might take a different one if no one is replying to me, but for now, no.

Team

-Starly- must solo 3 TG grunts- Staravia-Solo Maylene's Gym Trainers-Staraptor

-Chimchar- solo Gardenia- Monferno- defeat one of Wakes pokes- Infernape

-

-

-

-

BTW I want nicknames.

legolover8, take a Shellos which can evolve freely, but must solo a trainer with 2 Grass-types on thier team before it may learn any TM/HM moves. Nickname it ShellSwag.

@legolover8 take a Murkrow which must reach level 40 before being able to evolve.Nickname it Shady Bird.

legolover8 can you trade? If you can take a take a Gastly that can only evolve after beating 5 trainers dark types.

Credit to iPokemon^

Thanks Tomjames and Winter!

Team

-Starly- must solo 3 TG grunts- Staravia-Solo Maylene's Gym Trainers-Staraptor

-Chimchar- solo Gardenia- Monferno- defeat one of Wakes pokes- Infernape

-Shellos which can evolve freely, but must solo a trainer with 2 Grass-types on thier team before it may learn any TM/HM moves. Nickname it ShellSwag.

-Gastly- beat five dark types.--Haunter--Gengar.

-

-

BTW I want nicknames.

Sorry Logan but I already have a flying type. Your free to select again!

legolover8
    Nickname the Chimchar-Flame and the Starly-Ace
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†
    Animal abuse is horrible if you agree copy this into your signature (started by Tepig Rules)
    ~The right thing to guide us, is right here inside us, no-one can divide us, when the light is nearly gone~- When We Stand Together, By Nickelback.

Team

-Starly- Ace. Must solo 3 TG grunts- Staravia-Solo Maylene's Gym Trainers-Staraptor

-Chimchar- Flame. Solo Gardenia- Monferno- defeat one of Wakes pokes- Infernape

-Shellos which can evolve freely, but must solo a trainer with 2 Grass-types on thier team before it may learn any TM/HM moves. Nickname it ShellSwag.

-Gastly- beat five dark types.--Haunter--Gengar.

Nickname the Gastly-Smoke.
    If you'll accept another one from me, take a Shinx. Nickname it Spark. Can evolve once freely but must defeat 3 ground types to evolve again. Must keep Thunderbolt once learned.

Team

-Starly- Ace. Must solo 3 TG grunts- Staravia-Solo Maylene's Gym Trainers-Staraptor

-Shellos- ShellSwag.- Gastrodon. Must solo a trainer with 2 Grass-types on thier team before it may learn any TM/HM moves. Nickname it ShellSwag.

-Gastly- Smoke. Beat five dark types.--Haunter--Gengar.

-Shinx- Spark. Can evolve once freely but must defeat 3 ground types to evolve again. Must keep Thunderbolt once learned.

One more guys! JUST ONE MORE!!
    Last edited by SneaselFTW; 27th April 2012 at 4:56 PM.

Take a Buneary, and nickname it Bunny. It must infatuate five Pokemon four turns in a row (as in, make them unable to attack) using Attract before it can evolve.

-Shellos- ShellSwag. Must solo a trainer with 2 Grass-types on thier team before it may learn any TM/HM moves.

-Gastly- Smoke. Beat five dark types.--Haunter--Gengar.

-Shinx- Spark. Can evolve once freely but must defeat 3 ground types to evolve again. Must keep Thunderbolt once learned.

-Buneary- Bunny. Must infatuate five Pokemon four turns in a row (as in, make them unable to attack) using Attract before it can evolve.

Thanks guys. I'll get started right away. THIS IS HAPPENING!!!

Edit: AND a rank up? Peace!
    Last edited by SneaselFTW; 29th April 2012 at 9:40 AM.

My progress

Started game
    Called myself Zephyr
    Named my rival Madman
    Chose Chimchar- Flame!
    Got the Running Shoes (FINALLY!)
    Got the pokédex
    Bought some pokéballs
    Caught Starly (in Lake Valor)
    Caught a Bidoof
    Got the Journal and Parcel for Madman
    Caught a Shinx- Spark!
    Got to Jubilife City!
    Delivered Parcel to Madman
    Got the Pokétech!
    Defeated Madman!
    Got to Oreburgh City!
    Went down to Oreburgh Mines
    Met Roark
    Saved in front of Roark. (In the gym)

My Team

Flame Lv 12
    Ace Lv 11
    Spark Lv 11

Notes

I traded over 2 TM Digs from SS
    Last edited by SneaselFTW; 29th April 2012 at 8:08 PM.

Hi im new here, but i would like to try the scramble challenge in pearl, just no eggmoves or IV,

Jonlau7555, I'll start you off with a Lumineon. It must learn U-Turn.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Jonlau
    Take a Turtwig, it must solo Roark to evolve once and solo Wake to evolve again. No move restrictions. Nickname: Forest.
    If you'll accept another from me
    Take a Shinx, it must defeat one of Gardenia's Pokemon using only electric type moves to evolve once and solo Rival to evolve again. Must keep Thunderbolt in it's moveset once learned. Nickname: Thunder.

Jonlau, if you can, take an Eevee named Shift, it must evolve into the type of attack it is first hit with. eg. If hit with fire, must become Flareon etc. No move restrictions

White FC: 0389 7992 5329 Trainer Name: Tudor

Okay so far:
    Lumineon that must know U-turn.
    Turtwig(Forest) that must solo Roark to evovle once, and solo Wake to evolve twice.
    Shinx(Thunder) most defeat one of Gardenias pokemon only with electric moves to evolve once, and most solo rival to evolve twice.

so i need 3 more pokemons
    @Sneaselclaw: i'm sorry but i can't get a Eevee pre-national dex

Page 82 of 135 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692132 ... LastLast