Page 83 of 135 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133 ... LastLast
Results 2,051 to 2,075 of 3375

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Jonlau you'll accept another from me
    Take a Starly that can evolve freely once but must solo Fantina to evolve again. Must keep Brave Bird in it's moveset once learned. Nickname- Hurricane
    BTW in your previous post, you forgot to add Shinx must keep Thunderbolt once learned.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too.
    Animal abuse is horrible if you agree copy this into your signature (started by Tepig Rules)
    ~The right thing to guide us, is right here inside us, no-one can divide us, when the light is nearly gone~- When We Stand Together, By Nickelback.

Spoiler:- Credit:

Okay so this is what it looks like now:
    Lumineon that must know U-turn.
    Turtwig(Forest) that must solo Roark to evovle once, and solo Wake to evolve twice.
    Shinx(Thunder) most defeat one of Gardenias pokemon only with electric moves to evolve once, and most solo rival to evolve twice, most learn thunderbolt and keep it
    Starly(Hurricane) can freely evolve once, most solo Fantina to evolve twice and most learn brave bird and keep it

So now i'm needing 2 more pokemon, ohh and i would like to try a poison type if any of you got some ideas

Also give me one of these challenges for Heartgold, no eggmoves, no IV and the pokemon shall be catchable in the Johto region

Jonlau
    HG, take a Chikorita, must defeat Bugsy's Sycther to evolve once and solo Chuck to evolve again. Must keep Magical Leaf once learned. Nickname: Leaf
    If you'll take another one for HG, take a Pidgey, must solo Falkner to evolve once and must solo Morty to evolve again. No Move Restrictions. Nickname: Tornado
    Another HG: Mareep, can evolve freely once and can evolve again after healing Amphy. Must keep ThunderPunch once learned. Nickname: Voltage

Pearl( Poison): Gastly, must defeat one of Maylene's Pokemon to evolve once and must defeat Byron's Bastiodon to evolve again. Must keep Shadow Ball once learned. Nickname: Shadow
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†
    Animal abuse is horrible if you agree copy this into your signature (started by Tepig Rules)
    ~The right thing to guide us, is right here inside us, no-one can divide us, when the light is nearly gone~- When We Stand Together, By Nickelback.

Pearl team:
    Turtwig(Forest) most solo Roark to evovle once, and solo Wake to evolve twice.
    Shinx(Thunder) most defeat one of Gardenias pokemon only with electric moves to evolve once, and most solo rival to evolve twice, most learn thunderbolt and keep it
    Starly(Hurricane) can freely evolve once, most solo Fantina to evolve twice and most learn brave bird and keep it

HG team:
    Chikorita(Leaf) most defeat Bugsy's Scyther to evolve once and solo Chuck to evolve twice. most learn magical leaf and keep it
    Pidgey(Tornado) most solo Falkner to evolve once and solo Morty to evolve twice
    Mareep(Voltage) can evolve freely once and can evolve twice after healing amphy. most learn thunderpunch and keep it

So now i need 2 more pokemons for pearl and 3 more pokemons for HG

@Superpichu: could you choose another poison type, i am unable to trade.

Jonlau, Gastly is catchable in Lost Tower in Pearl but here's another Poison any way.
    Pearl: Zubat, must solo Maylene to evolve once and defeat Byron's Bastiodon to evolve again. No move restrictions. Nickname: Fang
    Pearl: Ponyta, must solo Candice to evolve, must keep Bounce once learned. Nickname: Dash
    HG: Growlithe, must solo Silver twice or solo Clair to evolve, must keep Flamethrower once learned. Nickname: Blitz
    HG: Magikarp, must be a higher level than Pidgey or Mareep to evolve. No move restrictions. Nickname: Rage
    OR Red Gyarados, no restrictions. Nickname: Rage
    HG: Sentret, must solo Whitney to evolve. Must keep Quick Attack once learned. Nickname: Sentry

Pearl team:
    Turtwig(Forest) most solo Roark to evovle once, and solo Wake to evolve twice.
    Zubat(Fang) most solo Maylene to evolve once and most defeat Byron's Bastiodon to evolve twice
    Ponyta(Dash) most solo Candice to evolve. most learn bounce and keep it

HG team:
    Chikorita(Leaf) most defeat Bugsy's Scyther to evolve once and solo Chuck to evolve twice. most learn magical leaf and keep it
    Pidgey(Tornado) most solo Falkner to evolve once and solo Morty to evolve twice
    Mareep(Voltage) can evolve freely once and can evolve twice after healing amphy. most learn thunderpunch and keep it
    Growlithe(Blitz) most solo rival twice or solo Clair to evolve once. most learn flamethrower and keep it
    Magikarp(Rage) must be a higher level than Pidgey and Mareep to evolve
    Sentret(Sentry) most solo Whitney to evolve. most learn quick attack and keep it

EEEEEEEE!!! i'm so excited to begin, i think im gonna start with Pearl

I'm thinking of trying this for Diamond, seems interesting. I'm gonna choose Turtwig, any ideas for restrictions or other Pokemon?

Vicz you shall catch a chingling and you shall solo Maylene with it before evolving it

vicz1998, have a Drapion. No restrictions since Skorupi can be a pain to capture.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

vicz1998 take a Cleffa with Magic Guard. Evolve it after it defeats another baby pokemon at night. Evolve it to Clefable after it defeats 3 Team Galactic Members in Mt. Coronet.

Ok, so far I've got:-
    Chingling-Solo Maylene with it before evolving it
    Drapion-No Restrictions
    Cleffa-Magic Guard. Evolve it after it defeats another baby pokemon at night. Evolve it to Clefable after it defeats 3 Team Galactic Members in Mt. Coronet.

This is fun
    Last edited by Frozen Ghost; 2nd May 2012 at 8:27 AM.

vicz1998, take Starly, it must solo Gardenia to evolve once and must solo Fantina and solo your Rival( as a Starly or Staravia) to evolve again. Must keep Brave Bird once learned. Nickname: Starblade.
    If you'll accept another one from me,
    Take a Sneasel, it must defeat Candice's Abomasnow and Volkner's Raichu to evolve, it must also reach level 41 to evolve. No Move restrictions. Nickname: Razor

I now have:-
    Chingling-Solo Maylene with it before evolving it
    Drapion-No Restrictions
    Cleffa-Magic Guard. Evolve it after it defeats another baby pokemon at night. Evolve it to Clefable after it defeats 3 Team Galactic Members in Mt. Coronet.
    Starly-It must solo Gardenia to evolve once and must solo Fantina and solo your Rival( as a Starly or Staravia) to evolve again. Must keep Brave Bird once learned. Nickname: Starblade.
    Sneasel-It must defeat Candice's Abomasnow and Volkner's Raichu to evolve, it must also reach level 41 to evolve. No Move restrictions. Nickname: Razor

Ok, I'll leave it at this for now, can't wait to get started. Thanks for the suggestions everyone!

EDIT: My friend gave me one; don't know how possible it will be though...
    Shinx NN Steve, can reach a maximum of lvl 20 before it has to solo Roark. It is free to evolve.
    Last edited by Frozen Ghost; 4th May 2012 at 5:38 PM.

SoulSilver Scramble challenge.
    - Jet the Male Totodile (No Evolution restrictions) [ilovedeino]
    - Betty the Female Zubat (Must evolve into Golbat before 2nd gym, can evolve into Crobat but only by defeating an evolved electric Pokemon) [Nyarlathotep]
    - Rogue the Male Tyrogue (No special training to evolve into a specific pokemon, what happens happens. A Ghost type must be defeated to evolve it. Must be fully trained before taking to the E4) [Serpentine]
    - Doris the Electrode (Must be caught at the Rocket Hideout) [shiningsloth13]
    - {Possibility If I don't get two other suggestions ~ Naruto the Male Vulpix (Evolve it after defeating one of Jasmine's Magnemite with it) [Nyarlathotep]}
    -

Rules:
    1. No useless Pokemon. Two Pokemon for an example are Unown and Magikarp.
    2. I choose nicknames + movesets.
    3. No type repetition
    4. No trade evolutions
    5. No duplicates/same Pokemon from the evolutionary line. Split evolutions are not allowed.
    6. If I think you are being stupid/trolling, then I reserve right to refuse your Pokemon.
    7. No Pokemon that can't be obtained without trading.

1st post picks starter, after that the next 5 people get to pick the team.
    Last edited by BenjaminLDuco; 22nd May 2012 at 3:43 AM.

Benjamin, take a Totodile, no evo restrictions.
        Spoiler:- Challenges:

Userbar made by Geijutsu-shin in Trickster44's Art Shop

Benjamin, you should catch a female Zubat and evolve it before the second gym.

Okay so planned team so far is below (I haven't put up their levels or movelist up yet because I'm in school and can't play yet -.- I will start A.S.A.P.) And nyarlathotep one I evolve zubat to golbat may I evolve it to crobat or must it stay as a golbat

- Betty the Female Zubat (Must evolve into Golbat before 2nd gym, can evolve into Crobat but only by defeating an evolved electric Pokemon) [Nyarlathotep]
    -
    -
    -
    -

Remember the rules are

3. No type repetition
    4. No trade evolutions
    5. No duplicates/same Pokemon from the evolutionary line. Split evolutions are not allowed.
    6. If I think you are being stupid/trolling, then I reserve right to refuse your Pokemon.
    8. I need to have a Pokemon with Surf/Fly
    Last edited by BenjaminLDuco; 21st May 2012 at 6:03 PM.

Oh, sorry. You must evolve your Golbat, but only after beating a electric type which have evolved at least once with it.
    Ex: Flaaffy, Raichu, Electrode...

Okay I have edited the in the post before, I just need 4 more Pokemon to be submitted.

Hey everyone! Ok, so I want to do a scramble on my pokemon platinum version.

I only have two rules so far:
    -I will chose turtwig as my starter
    -turtwig will evolve after I beat the second gym using only turtwig

If anybody has any other team suggestions/rules please let me know! Thanks.

An update, I will be using a Ponyta that must solo bryon to evolve(deinomaster)
    Update, I will use a drifloon that must evolve after learning baton pass (lv 38) (nyarlathotep)
    Update, a female combee named TheBuzz, and she must defeat each type she's weak to before evolving(shiningsloth13)
    I have to use a croakung, for it to evolve it has to solo crashed wake at level 31(BenjaminLDuco)

One more member then I will start my first scramble, give me something good!
    Last edited by BigHairPierre; 21st May 2012 at 11:13 PM.

BigHairPierre, take a Ponyta that must solo Byron to evolve.
        Spoiler:- Challenges:

Userbar made by Geijutsu-shin in Trickster44's Art Shop

@BigHairPierre: Take a Fuwante (Drifloon) that must evolve after learning Baton Pass (lvl 38).

Pierre, help yourself to a Combee. Name her TheBuzz!. She must defeat one Pokemon from each type she is weak to before evolving into Vespiquen.

Spoiler:- Creds:

Y Friend Code: 1650-2192-8516
    Fairy Safari: Togepi, Swirlix, Floette

@BigHairPierre You may catch a Croagunk, in order to evolve it it has to be at least past level 31 and has to solo Crasher.
    Last edited by BenjaminLDuco; 21st May 2012 at 10:54 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BenjaminLDuco View Post
    Okay so planned team so far is below (I haven't put up their levels or movelist up yet because I'm in school and can't play yet -.- I will start A.S.A.P.) And nyarlathotep one I evolve zubat to golbat may I evolve it to crobat or must it stay as a golbat

-
    -
    -
    -

Remember the rules are

3. No type repetition
    4. No trade evolutions
    8. I need to have a Pokemon with Surf/Fly
    Tyrogue anything. No special training to get the evolved form of your choice. What happens happens. You must defeat a Ghost type to evolve it. You must have it fully trained before taking on the Elite Four.
    My Black Friend Code is 4770 6733 5678

Click the banner to check out The Phantom Legacy
    Join us on The Phantom Legacy Xat

Come trade with me! PM me for offers.
    Be sure to check out Serpentine's Breeding Shop

Page 83 of 135 FirstFirst ... 337379808182838485868793133 ... LastLast