Page 85 of 136 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135 ... LastLast
Results 2,101 to 2,125 of 3376

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Thankyou Drummerdude, next people can choose pokemon found in soulsilver please

i'm gonna take up a scramble challenge in pokemon soulsilver

A few rules
    - only post restrictions on evolving please
    - No once per game battles to evolve (e.g beat roark's cranidos to evolve....)
    - Any pokemon is welcome
    - No trading unless for evolution purposes
    - No legendaries or pseudo legandaries (Including Lucario(even though it isn't a pseudo legendary))
    - No breeding (It wastes time)
    - No nicknames please
    My Current team
    - Chikorita, Defeat a wild ekans to evolve to Bayleef, Defeat a wild ChinChou to evolve in meganium
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    I am an experienced Artist, Breeder and Cloner (I don't use PokeCheck)
    Contact me if you want any pokemon breeding, cloning or want to request some art.
    Here is a list of my breeding and cloning services:
        Spoiler:- Services:

Please be specific in what you would like and contact me via a PM. I will give you my freind code when we have an agreement on the trade.
    Please be aware trading me a hacked pokemon is a scam and you will be denied any further trades
    (I will only trade pokemon that i am sure of being 100% legit)

Lucarimew2 take a Scyther that must have Technician. It must be caught while battling Chikorita/Bayleef, and must defeat 10 pokémon with a mov boosted by Technician.

R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Thanks legolover, is this restriction an evolution restriction?

A few rules
    - No once per game battles to evolve (e.g beat roark's cranidos to evolve....)
    - Any pokemon is welcome
    - No legendaries or pseudo legandaries (Including Lucario(even though it isn't a pseudo legendary))
    - No nicknames please
    My Current team
    - Chikorita, Defeat a wild ekans to evolve to Bayleef, Defeat a wild ChinChou to evolve in meganium
    - Technician Scyther, must defeat 10 pokemon with a move boosted by technician
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Contact me if you want any pokemon breeding, cloning or want to request some art.

Please be specific in what you would like and contact me via a PM. I will give you my freind code when we have an agreement on the trade.
    Please be aware trading me a hacked pokemon is a scam and you will be denied any further trades

Lucarimew:

Take a Phanpy. I don't generally like evolution restrictions, so....no restrictions. Phanpy is just cute and awesome!

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Lucarimew take an Ekans. Evolve it after it uses Glare to paralyse 3 pokemon in a row (basically have a streak of a successful Glare 3 times in a row)

Thanks guys Ekans will be added to the list but phanpy won't because i can't get it without trading. I am playing SoulSilver remember

A few rules
    - No once per game battles to evolve (e.g beat morty's gengar to evolve....)
    - Any pokemon is welcome
    - No nicknames please
    My Current team
    - Ekans, must paralyse 3 pokemon in a row with glare to evolve
    -
    -
    -

Three more pokemon please!
    Last edited by Lucarimew2; 6th June 2012 at 9:40 AM.

Lucarimew, take an Eevee, and evolve it into a Flareon (the worst of the eeveelutions!). HOWEVER! You cannot evolve it until you hold a FireStone, Thunderstone, and WaterStone. Before you may use the Fire stone on Eevee you must use the Thunderstone and Waterstone on two different pokemon. Quite elaborate, no?

Have fun!

Thank you based Turpoo

Lucarimew, take a Mareep. It must learn Thundershock to evolve into Flaaffy (IMPOSSIBLE, NO?!) and Discharge to evolve into Ampharos.
    Oh hey, I have a Nuzlocke story.
    I hath claimed the ULTIMATE TROLL!
    When an unknown infection spreads throughout Hoenn, it's up to three elite Trainers to defeat its source: Deoxys.
    Currently up to Chapter 2 of the sequel.
    Credit to Atari!
    Quote Originally Posted by Kamina
    Do you know why people have eyes at the front? It's to see the vast landscape, and to move forward. If we had eyes in the back, we'd only see ourselves leaving our birthplace. That way, people could never move forward. Our eyes are at the front, so that when we walk, the distant landscape draws closer. That's why people can move forward.

Thanks pikachu725, i shall add that to my team. Sorry Psychic Swordsman i shall not take that pokemon for one reason, i have always used it in normal playthroughs of Soulsilver

A few rules
    - No once per game battles to evolve (e.g beat morty's gengar to evolve....)
    - Any pokemon is welcome
    - No nicknames please
    My Current team
    - Eevee, cannot be evolved to flareon until i have a FireStone, ThunderStone and Water Stone
    -
    -

Two more pokemon please, preferably a water type somewhere.

lucarimew2, take a Psyduck, it must solo 15 Pokemon with only Confusion to evolve.
        Spoiler:- Challenges:

Userbar made by Geijutsu-shin in Trickster44's Art Shop

Thanks ilovedeino, that will be added to my team.

My Current team
    - Eevee, cannot be evolved to flareon until i have a FireStone, ThunderStone and Water Stone
    - Psyduck, must solo 15 pokemon with only confusion to evolve
    - Mareep, must learn Thundershock to evolve into Flaaffy and Discharge to evolve into Ampharos.

EDIT: I have added the Mareep given to me by Psychic Swordsman. Thanks everyone now i can start my scramble challenge, please do not suggest anymore pokemon thankyou
    Last edited by Lucarimew2; 10th June 2012 at 3:39 PM.

@Lucarimew2 Sorry for not replying sooner, but yes defeaing the 10 pokémon with Technician is an evolution restriction.

R.I.P The Crystalline Guard ~ Memories Are The Only Things Which Are Truly Eternal

Thanks legolover.

Now i have started my scramble challenge in Soulsilver, i have passed through the start of the game, getting the mystery egg from Mr.Pokemon and getting the PokeDex from Professor Oak. I beat my rival on the way back to new bark town. Now i have completed the start of the game i can start catching and training pokemon. I have made it to violet city and have caught a Mareep and Ekans for my team. I can also now evolve my chikorita now i have defeated a wild ekans with chikorita.

Decided to do a Scramble Challenge for Heartgold ^^
    Have some restrictions though:
    .No same type Pokemon, except if it's dual types. Per example, I would be ok with Quagsire (Water & Ground) and with Onix (Rock & Ground).
    .No trade-evolution Pokemon, it's basically impossible to me to evolve them, sorry!
    .No perverted nicknames :P
    .No starter
    .Only Pokemon found in Heartgold
    .No breeding

Team:
    {}
    Go ahead
    Last edited by TheSirPeras; 11th June 2012 at 6:37 PM.

SirPeras:

Take Drowzee. It has to successfully use Hypnosis twice against Morty to evolve (can be the same pokemon if it wakes up from the first Hypnosis or can be two separate pokemon).

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Ok thanks Sid87!

By now my team is:
    Team:
    {Drowzee -It has to successfully use Hypnosis twice against Morty to evolve (can be the same pokemon if it wakes up from the first Hypnosis or can be two separate pokemon)}

One thing also, a Pokemon at the beginning of the game like a bit after or before Violet City would be nice, since I wont use starters ^^

@TheSirPeras

Have a Zubat. You have to catch it as your second Pokémon (not including your starter). It must keep either Supersonic or Confuse Ray throughout your journey.
    Have fun

Thank you andyhaj!

By now my team is:
    Team:
    {Drowzee -It has to successfully use Hypnosis twice against Morty to evolve (can be the same pokemon if it wakes up from the first Hypnosis or can be two separate pokemon)
    Zubat-You have to catch it as your second Pokémon (not including your starter). It must keep either Supersonic or Confuse Ray throughout your journey.}

Peras, take a (OMG) Phanpy. Before you can evolve it, you must successfully use Rollout 5 times in a row in the same battle. From there you MUST keep Rollout on it.

Thank you based Turpoo

Thanks pikachu725

By now my team is:
    Team:
    {Drowzee -It has to successfully use Hypnosis twice against Morty to evolve (can be the same pokemon if it wakes up from the first Hypnosis or can be two separate pokemon)
    Zubat-You have to catch it as your second Pokémon (not including your starter). It must keep either Supersonic or Confuse Ray throughout your journey
    Phanpy- Before you can evolve it, you must successfully use Rollout 5 times in a row in the same battle. From there you MUST keep Rollout on it. }

TheSirPeras, take a Lanturn. No restrictions.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Peras, give a Dunsparce a go. Make sure it's got Serene Grace, and it may not learn any damaging moves that aren't affected by Serene Grace. (List: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi..._%28ability%29 . (It may learn any non-damaging moves you like, and you can freely use the moves it had when you caught it even if they aren't affected by Serene Grace.)

Name it HAX.

TheSirPeras, for your final Pokemon, catch the third Pokemon you encounter in the Bug Catching Contest and name it "Third". If you accidentally kill it, catch the sixth Pokemon and name it "Sixth", and so on. Note I say "accidentally" - if you intentionally kill the third Pokemon you encounter, you must catch an identical one afterwards. Good luck!

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

Thanks guys!

By now my team is:
    Team:
    Zubat-You have to catch it as your second Pokémon (not including your starter). It must keep either Supersonic or Confuse Ray throughout your journey
    Phanpy- Before you can evolve it, you must successfully use Rollout 5 times in a row in the same battle. From there you MUST keep Rollout on it
    Lanturn- No restrictions
    Dunsparce- Make sure it's got Serene Grace, and it may not learn any damaging moves that aren't affected by Serene Grace. (List: http://bulbapedia.bulbagarden.net/wi..._%28ability%29 . (It may learn any non-damaging moves you like, and you can freely use the moves it had when you caught it even if they aren't affected by Serene Grace, name it HAX
    Final Pokemon- catch the third Pokemon you encounter in the Bug Catching Contest and name it "Third". If you accidentally kill it, catch the sixth Pokemon and name it "Sixth", and so on. Note I say "accidentally" - if you intentionally kill the third Pokemon you encounter, you must catch an identical one afterwards}

Sorry already have six Pokemnn ^^

Page 85 of 136 FirstFirst ... 357581828384858687888995135 ... LastLast