Page 86 of 135 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast
Results 2,126 to 2,150 of 3375

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Hey guys, I want to do a scramble for Platinum. I can not trade, and I don't want any starters, or legendaries, besides that I'm up for anything.
    Thanks!

1-Skorupi named NomNomNom that must Learn Crunch and Poison Fang before evolving and must always keep them
    2-Lickitung that evolves after it survives a Drain Punch from any of Maylene's pokemon
    3-
    4-
    5-
    6-
    Last edited by wooperrific; 14th June 2012 at 5:47 AM.

wooperrific, take a Skorupi named NomNomNom that must Learn Crunch and Poison Fang before evolving, and must always keep them. Skorupi normally evolves at Level 40, but Crunch is at 45, so only 5 levels more, and Poison Fang is learned at Level 39.
        Spoiler:- Challenges:

Userbar made by Geijutsu-shin in Trickster44's Art Shop

wooperrific take an Lickitung that evolves after it survives a Drain Punch from any of Maylene's pokemon. (it only has to survive 1 Drain Punch)

Hey guys, I want to do a scramble for Platinum. I can not trade, and I don't want any starters, or legendaries, besides that I'm up for anything.
    Thanks!

1-Skorupi named NomNomNom that must Learn Crunch and Poison Fang before evolving and must always keep them
    2-Lickitung that evolves after it survives a Drain Punch from any of Maylene's pokemon
    3-
    4-
    5-
    6-

@ wooperrific

Have a Gligar. It can evolve as soon as you beat the 7th Gym. Also, after evolving, it must learn one of the Elemental Fangs (Thunder/Ice/Fire Fang).

Wooperrific, take a Burmy. For it to evolve, you need four other evolved pokemon at least once, and it needs to solo your rival in the first battle you do after is captured. It must be male so it evolves to Mothim. It must keep Tackle throughout the game.

Thanks!

3-Gligar. It can evolve as soon as you beat the 7th Gym. Also, after evolving, it must learn one of the Elemental Fangs (Thunder/Ice/Fire Fang).
    4-Burmy. For it to evolve, you need four other evolved pokemon at least once, and it needs to solo your rival in the first battle you do after is captured. It must be male so it evolves to Mothim. It must keep Tackle throughout the game
    5-
    6-

wooperrific, take a Bidoof (something for the start of the game). It must know Cut and Rock Smash in order to evolve into Bibarel. Its moveset must then consist of any HM moves, but only HM moves.

Thanks!

3-Gligar. It can evolve as soon as you beat the 7th Gym. Also, after evolving, it must learn one of the Elemental Fangs (Thunder/Ice/Fire Fang).
    4-Burmy. For it to evolve, you need four other evolved pokemon at least once, and it needs to solo your rival in the first battle you do after is captured. It must be male so it evolves to Mothim. It must keep Tackle throughout the game
    5-Bidoof (something for the start of the game). It must know Cut and Rock Smash in order to evolve into Bibarel. Its moveset must then consist of any HM moves, but only HM moves.
    6-

wooperrific, if you'll take another from me, take a Shinx that must be taught Return. He must also use Return in every boss battle he is used in. No evo restrictions.
        Spoiler:- Challenges:

Userbar made by Geijutsu-shin in Trickster44's Art Shop

Thanks!

5-Bidoof (something for the start of the game). It must know Cut and Rock Smash in order to evolve into Bibarel. Its moveset must then consist of any HM moves, but only HM moves.
    6-Shinx that must be taught Return. He must also use Return in every boss battle he is used in. No evo restrictions.
    Thank you ilovedeino I can now start!

Lightbulb

I'm willing to do a Scramble Challenge for Soul Silver. Because hey, I need something to pass the time until White 2 comes out in Europe.

The requirements for this challenge are as follows:
    - I will have my starter on my team, however, you get to choose my starter.

- Make the requirements for the playthrough challenging and tough. (But no heavy grinding or keeping useless moves like Tackle or Scratch)

- I'd prefer to catch my team members as I progress, so try to vary on the locations of them. As I'd want to get as many Pokemons as possible before the Elite Four, I guess one Pokemon post-elite four is fine.

- Vary the types. I'd prefer having at least 1 Fire, Grass, and Water type. Please avoid giving the same type twice.

- No legendaries/trading/eggs. Eggs earned in-game is fine (ex. Togepi)

- Give the Pokemons nicknames. Because nicknames are cool.

Thanks in advance.

AllyNidhogg - Have fun with a NidoranF. It can only evolve to Nidorina inside the Olivine Lighthouse, and it can only evolve into Nidoqueen inside the Mahogany Rocket Base. Name it "Feminist".

Berries -- Escape Rope -- A Friday

images were taken from three specific pages of Serebii.net

AllyNidHogg-You're going to get Chikorita as your starter. *evil grin* You have fun with that leaf guy. It can only evolve battling wild Pokemon of the Geodude evolution line or against any Pokemon of the Rock/Ground Type. It can't use any STAB moves. To evolve to Meganium, it needs to solo any Gym Leader or Elite Four member. Name it Florist.

252 +6 Atk Choice Band Pure Power Victini (+Atk)Critical V-create vs 0 HP/0 -6 Def Dry Skin Paras (-Def) : 103470436.36% - 121729963.64% (Guaranteed OHKO)

You Don't Say? I had no idea that a Choice Band Adamant Victini with maximum attack EVs and IVs that was baton passed +6 in attack and Skill Swapped Pure Power OHKO's Hasty Dry Skin Lvl 1 Paras with no defense EVs or IVs and -6 in defense under sun with a critical hit V-Create.

alrighty AllyNidHogg you will get a Chincou and you may evolve it after it takes down your rivals starter without using electric type moves
    3DS FC 1220 - 6490 - 8008

Talking

Quote Originally Posted by jeffdavid102 View Post
    AllyNidHogg-You're going to get Chikorita as your starter. *evil grin* You have fun with that leaf guy. It can only evolve battling wild Pokemon of the Geodude evolution line or against any Pokemon of the Rock/Ground Type. It can't use any STAB moves. To evolve to Meganium, it needs to solo any Gym Leader or Elite Four member. Name it Florist.
    You're evil.

Quote Originally Posted by cookies kill you View Post
    alrighty AllyNidHogg you will get a Chincou and you may evolve it after it takes down your rivals starter without using electric type moves
    Since my starter will be Chikorita, the rival's starter will be Cyndaquil, a Fire-type, making this challenge way too easy. Might solo his entire team without Electric moves instead, if that's fine. Also, do you have a nickname for the Chinchou?

Pretty nice suggestions so far. Now I need three more Pokemon and one nickname for Chinchou.

Team so far:
    1. Florist the Chikorita. This Pokemon cannot use any Grass moves that deal damage.
    In order to evolve it into Bayleef, I need to defeat any Rock/Ground Pokemon and evolve Chiko afterwards.
    In order to evolve it into Meganium, it needs to solo any Gym Leader/Elite Four member.
    (Thanks to jeffdavid102, sounds like a tough challenge, I approve.)

2. Feminist the Nidoran (F)
    Evolve it into Nidorina in the Olivine Lighthouse, and evolve it into Nidoqueen in the Mahogany Rocket Base.
    (Thanks to Dramatic Melody)

3. Bubbles the Chinchou
    In order to evolve it, it needs to solo the rival's team without using any Electric moves.
    (Thanks to cookies kill you)
    Last edited by AllyNidhogg; 23rd June 2012 at 3:18 AM.
    White 2 Nuzlocke Team: The Victorious 4:

Deaths: 5

R.I.P. Fafnir II and Amanda

DA: http://allynidhogg.deviantart.com/

/)

oh sorry!!! i forgot about the nickname part but i think a suiting name for Chinchou would be Bubbles
    3DS FC 1220 - 6490 - 8008

AllyNidHogg, take a the Slugma egg you get from Primo. In case you are unsure how to get it just enter your ID number and select HeartGold or Soulsilver option in the following link.

http://www.filb.de/games/tools/aikotoba

This particular Slugma HATES Lyra/Ethan and will only evolve if it has defeated four Marill's, at least one of these has to be a wild Marill. Name it Maxie.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

AllyNidhogg, take a Xatu. It must always know one status-inflicting move, one stat changer, a Flying attack and a Psychic attack (For example, it may know Toxic, Calm Mind, Peck and Confusion all at once) Name it Magnus.
    VS
    Equals:

Team so far:
    1. Florist the Chikorita. This Pokemon cannot use any Grass moves that deal damage.
    In order to evolve it into Bayleef, I need to defeat any Rock/Ground Pokemon and evolve Chiko afterwards.
    In order to evolve it into Meganium, it needs to solo any Gym Leader/Elite Four member.

Evolve it into Nidorina in the Olivine Lighthouse, and evolve it into Nidoqueen in the Mahogany Rocket Base.

3. Bubbles the Chinchou
    In order to evolve it, it needs to solo the rival's team without using any Electric moves.

4. Maxie the Slugma This Pokemon apparently hates me.
    In order to evolve it, it needs to defeat four Marills, at least 1 wild one.
    (Thanks to Drummerdude)

5. Magnus the Natu It must know one status-inflicting move, one stat changer, a Flying attack and a Psychic attack. No evolution requirements.
    (Thanks to Mystical Caster)

One more to go!

/)

Ally,

Take a Wobbuffet. Nickname it Wobbles.

You can never use any items on it, nor can it hold any items.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Thumbs up

Thanks!

Full team:

3. Bubbles the Chinchou

4. Maxie the Slugma This Pokemon apparently hates me.
    In order to evolve it, it needs to defeat four Marills, at least 1 wild one.
    (Thanks to Drummerdude)

5. Magnus the Natu It must know one status-inflicting move, one stat changer, a Flying attack and a Psychic attack. No evolution requirements.
    (Thanks to Mystical Caster)

6. Wobbles the Wobbuffet I can't use items on it, and it can't hold any items.
    (Thanks to Sid87)

/)

I'm really sorry guys, but the other Scramble I was doing is being a pain! I cannot train Dunsparce or Zubat well, and it's a pain to go with them through the beginning, I will never be able to win against Bugsy or Whitney either -_- Im really sorry, I know your ideas were good but for me it's basically impossible to do it.
    So I'd like a new one. I've been going through some and saw some pretty epic teams, and mine was almost impossible to train, Dunsparce would only have the move rage by the gym (plus non damaging ones) and Zubat is very fragile at the beginning :/
    So yeah a new one please ^^
    Restrictions:
    Nicknames-Optional
    At least one decent early Pokemon, but no starter
    No one thing per game to evolve, like "beat morty to evolve sentret" or whatever

Yeah, sorry again, but it was just too hard X(

Umm, ok.
    SirPeras, take a Hoothoot. Must solo 15 wild Pokemon with Peck (and no other move) before it can evolve. Once it evolves, it can only know TM/HM moves.

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Umm, ok.
    SirPeras, take a Hoothoot. Must solo 15 wild Pokemon with Peck (and no other move) before it can evolve. Once it evolves, it can only know TM/HM moves.
    Ok thanks! But by TM moves do you mean like learned TM moves or moves that Noctowl learns but are also TM's?

Team:
        Spoiler:- TEAM:

Page 86 of 135 FirstFirst ... 367682838485868788899096 ... LastLast