Page 93 of 135 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast
Results 2,301 to 2,325 of 3372

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Heroicheracross;

Pearl: For your fire type, take a Ponyta. Your Ponyta loves the open fields of Solaceon; therefore, it must be involved in all of the battles on Route 210 (the route above Solaceon) once you catch it, in order for it to eventually evolve.

SoulSilver: Take a Goldeen for your Water-type. Your Goldeen loves the colour gold, and therefore loves money and gambling, so it must always hold the Amulet Coin once you get it. In order for it to evolve, you must earn a total 500 coins in Voltorb Flip.

Pokemon Pearl So far:
    Piplup (Czarctic): Must evolve to Prinplup after Gardenia, and must evolve to Empoleon after defeating 5 Luxios. (I'm going to change it since the first Luxray you find is near the final city).
    Zubat (Dracula): No drinks, vitamins, massages, or ev reducing berries.
    Ponyta (RunAround): Must be involved in all battles on route 210 to evolve.
    -~Grass Type~
    -
    -

Pokemon Soul Silver So Far:
    Cyndaquil (Cpt.Magma): ~No restrictions yet~
    Meowth (ThatsRight): Defeat 1 of Jasmine's
    Wooper (RidicHappy): Survive 5 Grass moves from trainers to evolve.
    -~Grass Type~
    -
    -
    I'm gonna have to say against Goldeen because I have Wooper and I rarely get even any more than 2 or 4 in the Voltorb Flip.
    My Pokemon Teams:
    Fire Red:
    Leaf Green:
    Sapphire:

My Shiny Pokemon:
    (RE)
    (SR)
    (SR)

Shiny Pokemon Being Hunted:

HeroicHeracross, for SoulSilver use a Tangrowth. No restrictions.

For Pearl, use a Chingling which can only evolve once it has defeated four different Ghost and Dark types. It can be a mix so 3 Dark and 1 Ghost, 2 and 2, etc.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

HeroicHeracross for Soulsilver, take a Sneasel.
    It must solo your rival in Mt. Moon.
    Before evolving, it, along with a Shuckle, must be shown to the trainer in Cianwood who lost his Sneasel.
    To evolve, it must solo your Rival's Sneasel in the Indigo Plateau after getting all 16 badges.

Pokemon Pearl So far:
    -Piplup (Czarctic): Must evolve to Prinplup after Gardenia, and must evolve to Empoleon after defeating 5 Luxios.
    -Zubat (Dracula): No drinks, vitamins, massages, or ev reducing berries.
    -Ponyta (RunAround): Must be involved in all battles on route 210 to evolve.
    -~Grass Type~
    -Chingling (Trying2Nap): Must defeat 4 Darks and Ghosts to evolve
    -

-Tangrowth (Medusa): ~No restrictions~
    -Sneasel (Twili): Must solo Rival's Sneasel in Indigo Plateau after getting all 16 badges to evolve. (I will keep the Sneasel one, but the rest is quite a bit since you can't get Sneasel until Mt. Silver)
    -
    My Pokemon Teams:
    Fire Red:
    Leaf Green:
    Sapphire:

My Shiny Pokemon:
    (RE)
    (SR)
    (SR)

Okay, fair enough. Then, for SS, your final Pokemon will be a Dratini. It can be the Extremespeed Dratini if you like. It can evolve into Dragonair whenever you like, but to evolve into Dragonite it must be involved in a winning Pokeathlon Team of any kind.

HeroicHeracross for your Grass type in Pearl, take a Cherrim. Evolve it when it uses Leech Seed to heal itself from red health back to full health

Pokemon Pearl So far:
    -Piplup (Czarctic): Must evolve to Prinplup after Gardenia, and must evolve to Empoleon after defeating 5 Luxios.
    -Cherubi (Ms.Sakuya): Must use Leech Seed to heal itself from red health back to full health.
    -

-Sneasel (Twili): Must solo Rival's Sneasel in Indigo Plateau after getting all 16 badges to evolve. (I will keep the Sneasel one, but the rest is quite a bit since you can't get Sneasel until Mt. Silver)
    -Dratini (Toothless): No restrictions to Dragonair, must be involved in a winning PokeAthlon team to evolve to Dragonite.
    ~SS Done~
    My Pokemon Teams:
    Fire Red:
    Leaf Green:
    Sapphire:

My Shiny Pokemon:
    (RE)
    (SR)
    (SR)

Heroic Heracross, for Pearl, take a Drifloon.
    It must survive three fire type attacks, win against three youngsters, and must fly seven times, all in the same Late Night (the time of day identified in Pearl as Late Night).

Pokemon Pearl So far:
    -Cherubi (Ms.Sakuya): Must use Leech Seed to heal itself from red health back to full health.
    -Drifloon (Hindenburg): Must survive 3 Fire-Type attacks, win against 3 youngsters, and fly 7 times in the same Late Night.
    ~Pearl Done~
    -Dratini (Toothless): No restrictions to Dragonair, must be involved in a winning PokeAthlon team to evolve to Dragonite.
    ~SS Done~
    Thanks guys! ^^ I'm going to be staring my Pearl one now.
    My Pokemon Teams:
    Fire Red:
    Leaf Green:
    Sapphire:

My Shiny Pokemon:
    (RE)
    (SR)
    (SR)

Looking for a 4th Gen Scramble Challenge on my Diamond!

Some Restrictions
    1. No Legendaries, obvious enough
    2. Trading with Johto and some Kanto Pokemon. I have 0 Access to Hoenn's one, except for a few.
    3. That's it!

Current Slots:
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Oceanic:

Take a HootHoot. You have to evolve 2 pokemon with evolutionary stones before you can evolve it to Noctowl (no trading stones over from other games!).

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Quote Originally Posted by Sid87 View Post
    Oceanic:

Take a HootHoot. You have to evolve 2 pokemon with evolutionary stones before you can evolve it to Noctowl (no trading stones over from other games!).
    Oh god... the horror! BUT I TAKE YOUR CHALLENGE! *epic bulk up mode*

Current Team
    - Noctowl - Night Watch (Must evolve 2 pokemon by evolution stones before evolving into a noctowl)
    - Lanturn - Beacon (I decided to added it for the sake of it. It'll come as an egg: anyone got any restrictions for that?)
    -
    -
    -
    -

ASB Squad

OceanicLanturn take a Budew that evolves after it beats a Roselia in Eterna gym by itself. Evolve it to Roserade after it defeats your rival's Fire type in Canalave city.

@SilverMorty Am I allowed to breed for egg moves?

Current Team
    - Hoothoot -> Noctowl - Night Watch (Must evolve 2 pokemon by evolution stones before evolving into a noctowl)
    - Egg -> Chinochou -> Lanturn - Beacon (Looking/Finding Restrictions)
    - Budew -> Roselia -> Roserade - Rose (Must beat Roselia in the gym in Eterna City to get to a Roselia, and murder the rival's fire type in Canalave City to evolve into Roserade)
    -
    -
    -

ASB Squad

Oceanic, your Lanturn may not evolve until beating Byron, it must be the only one to go through Iron Island, and Mt. Coronet (it just needs to take out the Grunts, after that, the rest of your team can come again)
    It must learn and keep Signal Beam and Ice Beam.
    It must always be three levels higher than the rest of your team.

EDIT: oops, wrong game.
    Last edited by dirkac; 3rd September 2012 at 7:59 AM.

Right updated:

- Hoothoot -> Noctowl - Night Watch (Must evolve 2 pokemon by evolution stones before evolving into a noctowl)
    - Egg -> Chinochou -> Lanturn - Beacon (Must evolve only after defeating Bryon and take out all the grunts in Mt. Coronet and Iron Island by himself. He must learn and keep Signal Beam and Ice Beam, as well as always stay 3 levels higher than the rest of my team)
    - Budew -> Roselia -> Roserade - Rose (Must beat Roselia in the gym in Eterna City to get to a Roselia, and murder the rival's fire type in Canalave City to evolve into Roserade)
    - Chimchar -> Monferno -> Infernape - Blaze (Looking/Finding restrictions: my starter)
    -
    -

Just a question though, for Lanturn, after it hatches, I just need to grind it to 3 level higher before touching others? Restrictions for Infernape needed!

ASB Squad

Oceanic, yup, you need to grind it after hatching it, so I advise you trade it over the mment you get your starter, so it'll be a bit easier to keep it that way.

also, since it's going slow, take a Froslass.
    in order to evolve, it must solo Candice's Froslass (or Abomasnow if this is DP).
    it must Solo Volkner as a Froslass to continue.
    it must be hatched in an egg produced by a female Glalie and a Male Jumpluff (yes it's possible). It must learn and keep Ice Shard and Crunch.
    Last edited by dirkac; 5th September 2012 at 8:06 AM.

- Egg -> Chinochou -> Lanturn - Beacon (Must evolve only after defeating Bryon and take out all the grunts in Mt. Coronet and Iron Island by himself. He must learn and keep Signal Beam and Ice Beam, as well as always stay 3 levels higher than the rest of my team)
    - Chimchar -> Monferno -> Infernape - Blaze (Looking/Finding restrictions: my starter)
    - Egg -> Snover -> Abomasnow - Icy Grass (It must come from an egg of a female Abomasnow and Ampharos. In order to evolve, it must solo Candice's Abomasnow. Also, it must solo Volkner and Flint to prove that ice can be as good as fire or electric. Lastly, it MUST learn and keep giga drain and ice punch.
    Last edited by OceanicLanturn; 5th September 2012 at 2:02 PM.

ASB Squad

Ok Oceanic, for Snover, it must come from an egg of a Female Abomasnow, and a Male Ampharos.
    To evolve, it must solo Candice's Abomasnow to prove it's worth.
    It must solo Volkner and Flint as a Abomasnow, to prove Ice is just as good as Fire and Electric.
    It must learn and keep Ice Punch and Giga Drain.

I'd like a Platinum Scramble, please. Rules:

-Everyone will be fully evolved.
    -Nicknames by me.
    -Tough restrictions.
    -None of my Pokemon can share the same type(i.e. if I get Piplup as a starter, no other Water-types or Steel-types).

I'd also like to start with Piplup, and keep it.
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

Z, take a Piplup.
    It must solo the grunts in Floaroma Meadow, and solo Mars in Valley Windworks to evolve into Prinplup. In order to evolve into Empoleon, it must solo Fantina's Mismagius, Maylene's Lucario, Crasher Wake's Floatzel.
    It must solo Saturn's Toxicroak, Aaron's Drapion, Volkner's Electivire, and Lucian's Gallade to continue.
    It must learn and keep Ice Beam, Brine, Drill Peck and Flash Cannon.

Z, take a Drifloon that must come from the Valley Windworks. It must solo any 3 of Cyrus's Pokemon to seek revenge for the Windwork, and solo the entire Iron Island to prove its worth against steel and rock types. It also must solo all the gym trainers in Volkner's gym as well as Bryon's.

In order to evolve, it must hold a Lagging Tail and Defeat 3 ghost type pokemon in the Lost Tower.

ASB Squad

Z, take a Chingling. You can only evolve it after it has defeated 4 wild Drifloons (not trainer-owned). If any of its moves fall below 50% of their total PP (so if a move has 10 PP and you use the move until it only has 4 PP left), you must release the Chingling/Chimecho and can not replace it on your team.

LOL. I gave you a Drifloon at the same time OceanicLanturn gave you one. So I edited my pokemon.

DOUBLE EDIT: Okay, apparently you can't get a Stunky in Platinum. So I changed it AGAIN.

TRIPLE EDIT: Right as I was giving you a en edited Croagunk, SilverMorty arrived and gave you one! RARGH! So that's it; you get a Bidoof and you LIKE IT.

QUADRUPLE EDIT: Bibarel is a water type, and you don't want doubles. Gave you Chingling. I never want to think of this challenge again.
    Last edited by Sid87; 6th September 2012 at 2:45 AM.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Z take a Croagunk with Dry Skin at the route west of Pastoria. Evolve it when it defeats a Fire pokemon in Sunny Day conditions.

Page 93 of 135 FirstFirst ... 4383899091929394959697103 ... LastLast