Page 98 of 134 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast
Results 2,426 to 2,450 of 3334

Thread: 4th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

@Raptor

Get yourself a Poliwag called Poly. In order to evolve, it must defeat all the trainers in Bugsy's gym as well as all the trainers in Whitney's gym, and solo Whitney's Miltank of Doom as well. After evolution, it must solo Pryce's Pilowsine and must learn Belly Drum before evolving. Before evolving, Eoneon must've already evolved. After evolution, it must be the only to go through Mt. Mortar and solo Black Belt Kiyo's team.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

@Raptor

Take an Aipom named Duetail.It must defeat atleast 10 ghost types,10 rock types and 10 steel types before evolving by using only attack moves.Once evolved,It must always have Double Hit and use it in all Elite 4 battles.It must have Technician Ability and it can only have moves with Base Power of 40 or less.
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

OK oceanic which does it evolve to and does it learn belly drum while a poliwhirl or poliwrath/politoad, ammitol so it can oly use attack not special attack. I still need one more pokemon

Owlevels the Hoothoot- It can evolve after soloing three trainers in Goldenrod City and two in the National Park. If you plan to teach it Fly, it may only happen after it has defeated five Steel-types.
    Chives the Oddish- If it evolves to Gloom during the morning or day, it must later evolve into a Bellossom. If it evolves into Gloom during the evening or night, it must later evolve into Vileplume.
    Eoneon the eevee-
    If it has an attack raising nature, evolve it into Flareon.
    If it has a defence raising nature, evolve it into Umbreon.
    If it has an s. attack raising nature, evolve it into Espeon.
    If it has an s. defence raising nature, evolve it into Vaporeon.
    If it has a speed raising nature, evolve it into Jolteon.
    Neutral nature you get to choose.
    Poly the Poliwag- In order to evolve, it must defeat all the trainers in Bugsy's gym as well as all the trainers in Whitney's gym, and solo Whitney's Miltank of Doom as well. After evolution, it must solo Pryce's Pilowsine and must learn Belly Drum before evolving. Before evolving, Eoneon must've already evolved. After evolution, it must be the only to go through Mt. Mortar and solo Black Belt Kiyo's team.
    Duetail the Aipom-It must defeat at least 10 ghost types,10 rock types and 10 steel types before evolving by using only attack moves.Once evolved,It must always have Double Hit and use it in all Elite 4 battles.It must have Technician Ability and it can only have moves with Base Power of 40 or less.
    Last edited by RaptorNinja; 4th November 2012 at 12:57 AM.

Come check out a cool forum for battling other Pokemon related stuff at
    http://pokemonrevo.forumotion.com/

Raptor, take Scythe the Scyther. It can only evolve after solo'ing Jasmine's Gym and Chuck himself. To continue, must solo three of Lance's Pokemon if you are doing post-game. Must know Night Slash and Swords Dance and keep them.
    , the god of glitches

Quote Originally Posted by RaptorNinja View Post
    Winter02 can the steel types be dual type and is this throughout the entire game or after it evolved
    They can be dual types, and you can do this throughout the entire game, no need to wait until after it has evolved.

Pokécheck - undergoing Maintenance | Viv | VIP

Quote Originally Posted by Storm Surge View Post
    Raptor, take Scythe the Scyther. It can only evolve after solo'ing Jasmine's Gym and Chuck himself. To continue, must solo three of Lance's Pokemon if you are doing post-game. Must know Night Slash and Swords Dance and keep them.
    So to evolve it must solo jasmine and chuck, and then solo 3 of lance's pokemon and have night slash and swords dance

It must solo the whole gym that Jasmine is in(AKA must solo all of Olvine City's Gym), and solo chuck himself. The other half is correct.Also, it must have an Attack raising nature or you have to release it.
    , the god of glitches

ok isn't olivine's gym just jasmine

Owlevels the Hoothoot- It can evolve after soloing three trainers in Goldenrod City and two in the National Park. If you plan to teach it Fly, it may only happen after it has defeated five Steel-types.
    Chives the Oddish- If it evolves to Gloom during the morning or day, it must later evolve into a Bellossom. If it evolves into Gloom during the evening or night, it must later evolve into Vileplume.
    Eoneon the eevee-
    Poly the Poliwag- In order to evolve, it must defeat all the trainers in Bugsy's gym as well as all the trainers in Whitney's gym, and solo Whitney's Miltank of Doom as well. After evolution, it must solo Pryce's Pilowsine and must learn Belly Drum before evolving. Before evolving, Eoneon must've already evolved. After evolution, it must be the only to go through Mt. Mortar and solo Black Belt Kiyo's team.
    Duetail the Aipom-It must defeat at least 10 ghost types,10 rock types and 10 steel types before evolving by using only attack moves.Once evolved,It must always have Double Hit and use it in all Elite 4 battles.It must have Technician Ability and it can only have moves with Base Power of 40 or less.
    Scythe the scyther- It can only evolve after solo'ing Jasmine's Gym and Chuck himself. To continue, must solo three of Lance's Pokemon if you are doing post-game. Must know Night Slash and Swords Dance and keep them.
    Last edited by RaptorNinja; 4th November 2012 at 1:54 AM.

All gyms(I think) have at least two trainers then the Gym Leader.
    , the god of glitches

Oceanic can the poliwag be traded as an egg or does it have to be caught in game, thanks for explaining storm

Eoneon the eevee-
    Scythe the scyther- It can only evolve after solo'ing Jasmine's Gym and Chuck himself. To continue, must solo three of Lance's Pokemon if you are doing post-game. Must know Night Slash and Swords Dance and keep them.
    Last edited by RaptorNinja; 4th November 2012 at 4:32 PM.

@Raptor Ninja

By Attack moves,I meant only damaging Physical and Special moves not Status moves.
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

@Raptor

As long as it has Belly Drum before going Poliwrath. Fine.

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

ok thx oceanic and ammital for clearing things up

Eoneon the eevee-
    Scythe the scyther- It can only evolve after solo'ing Jasmine's Gym and Chuck himself. To continue, must solo three of Lance's Pokemon if you are doing post-game. Must know Night Slash and Swords Dance and keep them

I'll be making a pause in my challenge because it's not really motivating me. I'm stuck in Goldenrod for days, trying to train in the grass and with the terrible moves my team has at low levels it's being quite a pain and getting me bored. So I think I'll pause it now and maybe try again someday.

Spoiler:- Friend Code and Safari Info:

Beta Competition Masters Division: W25 L9 - Rating 1736 - Ranking 100th
    June International Challenge Masters Division: W10 L7 - Rating 1544 - Ranking 2784th

Overall WiFi Double Battle Record: W47 L20

*Credit to Astral Shadow from The Under for the userbar*

Quote Originally Posted by N_Shadow19 View Post
    I'll be making a pause in my challenge because it's not really motivating me. I'm stuck in Goldenrod for days, trying to train in the grass and with the terrible moves my team has at low levels it's being quite a pain and getting me bored. So I think I'll pause it now and maybe try again someday.

I don't blame you. To be honest, some people forget they are supposed to make the game "challenging", and instead just make it boring and monotonous. Someone gave me a challenge once where my pokemon had to faint at the hands of 50 wild Audino before the second gym. I didn't say it, but I was thinking "Oh heavens no. I won't be doing that. The game IS still supposed to be fun".
    Last edited by Sid87; 6th November 2012 at 1:32 PM.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

i didn't realize that in my pokemon pearl that my kriketot only has bide until he evolves so l would like a different pokemon please thx.

Amethyst the Misdreavus-In order to evolve it into Mismagius, it must defeat 4 trainer Pokemon with Perish Song (Learned at Lvl 41).
    Despair the Starly-Evolves once when soloing Eterna's Gym,Evolves again after learning Toxic, can only have 3 damaging moves
    Rosebud the Budew-it can evolve into Roselia after defeating one of Fantinas Pokemon, and into Roserade after soloing four trainers on Route 217.
    Lily the Shinx. It can only evolve after it learns Crunch and must keep that move until the end. It must be a female
    Luminous the Finneon. It must know Silver Wind and defeat 5 Grass types to evolve.
    Last edited by RaptorNinja; 8th November 2012 at 11:50 PM.

So? Oreburgh City isn't far into the game at all, and it'll evolve and get Fury Cutter at level 10. Trust me, I've used one myself. It really wasn't that hard to get him to evolve. I guess if you really, really can't handle like 5-6 levels of switch-training, I'll give you another, but can't you at least try for a little bit before giving up on it?
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

oh i didn't know i evolves at level 10 sorry

I would like to try a scramble myself.

Pokemon Diamond Scramble

My restrictions:

1) I don’t want move restrictions.
    2) People may put restrictions on my Piplup, who I choose to start the game with.
    3) I can not trade over Pokemon from other games.
    4) My Pokemon must be able to evolve.
    5) I want to have 10 Pokemon (I like having extra Pokemon around), but none of them can learn HM moves.
    6) I wish to nickname my Pokemon myself.

My Pokemon Diamond Team:

1. Aqua the Piplup: Restrictions unknown at the moment.
    2. Ember the Ponyta: May only evolve after defeating one of Crasher Wake’s Pokemon. Given to me by Winter02.
    3. Cherubi: Items are not allowed to be used on it during battle (Can not be given items too). Must defeat three female Combee to evolve. Given to me by Sid87.
    4. ?
    5. ?
    6. ?
    7. ?
    8. ?
    9. ?
    10. ?
    Last edited by SapphireLucario; 9th December 2012 at 3:27 PM.

SapphireLucario, take a Ponyta. It may only evolve after it has defeated one of Crasher Wake's Pokemon.

Pokécheck - undergoing Maintenance | Viv | VIP

Sapphire, take a cherubi. It can never have a held item. You may not use items on it in battle ever. To evolve it has to defeat three wild female Combee.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

SapphireLucario:

A Pikachu who is the child of Aqua and knows Volt Tackle and Bide. So breed Aqua, when it knows Bide, with a female Pikachu, either parent holding a Light Ball, and use the offspring.

This of course implies Aqua must be male!

Once you have it, no restrictions (not even keeping the moves you bred onto it).

SapphireLucario, take a Chatot that must always know Chatter and must say "Friendship"
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Empoleon and Pikachu are part of the same egg group? I gotta go check...

Team Update:

1. Aqua the Piplup: Starter. Must be Male, and know the move Bide. Chosen by me. Restrictions put on by cantab.
    2. Ember the Ponyta: May only evolve after defeating one of Crasher Wake’s Pokemon. Given to me by Winter02.
    3. Sunny the Cherubi: Items are not allowed to be used on it during battle (Can not hold items too). Must defeat three female Combee to evolve. Given to me by Sid87.
    4. Thunder the Pikachu: Must be the child of Aqua and a female Pikachu holding a Light Ball. Has to know Bide and Volt Tackle. Given to me by cantab.
    5. Chatot: Must always know Chatter (Word it says must be "Friendship"). Given by Charoshi.
    6. Riolu: After it evolves, it must always hold the Iron Ball (My Lucario's speed will be lowered? I can manage this). Given by Drummerdude.
    7. ?
    8. ?
    9. ?
    10. ?
    Last edited by SapphireLucario; 12th December 2012 at 2:50 PM.
    My list of favorite Pokemon (Not in order):
    Dialga, Lucario, Pikachu, Riolu, Growlithe, Articuno, Lugia, Samurott, Dewott, Eevee, Umbreon, Piplup, ect.

SapphireLucario, take a Riolu. Once it evolves into Lucario it must always hold the Iron Ball.
    HeartGold Wedlocke
        Spoiler:- Current Party:

Page 98 of 134 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102108 ... LastLast