Page 4 of 105 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Ditto123 View Post
    Can it be trainer's too? Also, where do I see Scolipede?
    I mean ONLY trainers. And you don't have to defeat a Scolipede, it's just if a trainer has a Pokemon in the Scolipede line you must send out your Leavanny to faint it

@Ditto123, take a Ducklett named "Quack". It can only evolve once it has soloed Skyla's Swanna AND has learned Brave Bird.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

So my rules are:
    • No legendaries.
    • One of my Pokemon MUST be a White exclusive
    • Must not be a rare pokemon. Decently rare is ok, but no really hard to find pokemon please.
    • Must have all four move slots filled, while three of them must be attacking
    • No evolution restrictions that are really hard or impossible, like "You must defeat a Sturdy Roggenrola with one move" or something like that.
    • I must use my starter Pokemon. This will be Oshawott. You may choose restrictions for it.
    • Nicknames please
    • No type repeats
    • I must always evolve my Pokemon fully.
    • I must stick with my pokemon the whole game once I get it
    • I must have 6 pokemon

Pokemon White Challenge
    - Oshawott (Nickname?) that must solo Cheren to evolve
    - Leavanny (Nickname?) that must solo everyone from Scolipede line
    - Reuniclus (Nickname?) that must never learn a psychic move
    - Sandile, name it Bitey, and must solo Cheren's team to evolve to Krokorok, then solo Brycen's Gym with it to evolve it into Krookodile
    - Ducklett named "Quack". It can only evolve once it has soloed Skyla's Swanna AND has learned Brave Bird
    -

I need nicknames for a couple of them
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/b3r2j5.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Bugwarrior View Post
    : THAT'S IT! *turns to Milo* I DON'T WANT YOUR BALLS MILO!
    : o.o
    wifiguest3216: battle plz, no nasty plot, or sword dance, or dragon dance, and u HAVE TO LET me set up bellyzard, and no taunt, or heracross, and NO WEAVILE, and no substitute unless I have it. And dont use that many attacks and NO ROAR or WHIRLWIND. AND IF IM GOING TO LOSE, then quit the fight.
    Back early!

It's not once per Pokemon. You have to solo EVERY one in the Scolipede line you ENCOUNTER. Like if trainer A has a Whirlipede you must solo it with Leavanny. Later on if another trainer has a Whirlipede too you must solo it also.

i want to start one in black

credit to Huspoelcredit to Kewzu from cj's request shop

ddrox, take a Gothita. It must learn one Electric move and one Grass move (via TM). To evolve the first time it must defeat 10 Ducklett on Driftveil Drawbridge on its own. To reach its final stage, it must solo 10 Cofagrigus in the Ancient Castle. Enjoy!

Gothita. It must learn one Electric move and one Grass move (via TM). To evolve the first time it must defeat 10 Ducklett on Driftveil Drawbridge on its own. To reach its final stage, it must solo 10 Cofagrigus in the Ancient Castle.

i still need a starter

EDIT: i must have an emolga
    Last edited by ddrox; 2nd May 2011 at 5:11 AM.

@ddrox

Oshawott(Oshy)-Must solo Cheren's team twice to evolve into Dewott, and solo Elesa's Gym to evolve into Samurott.
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

ddrox, take a Sigilyph as your starter. It must know Reflect, Light Screen, Fly, and any move that has lower than 75 BP

Oshawott(Oshy)-Must solo Cheren's team twice to evolve into Dewott, and solo Elesa's Gym to evolve into Samurott.

Gothita. It must learn one Electric move and one Grass move (via TM). To evolve the first time it must defeat 10 Ducklett on Driftveil Drawbridge on its own. To reach its final stage, it must solo 10 Cofagrigus in the Ancient Castle.

Sigilyph It must know Reflect, Light Screen, Fly, and any move that has lower than 75 BP

emolga (give me some restrictions here)

catch the first male Purrloin you encounter in the Dreamyard (pretend it's the one used and released by N). Must always know Assist. To evolve, Assist must use at least one move of each from your other 5 team members.

Chandelure named Kindle(absorb 5 fire attacks to evolve once, defeat a cofagrigus to evolve a 2nd time)

i picked the last two from previous ones that i saw
    ill start now
    Last edited by ddrox; 2nd May 2011 at 5:30 AM.

ddrox

I got one for Emolga, if you want.

Emolga(Rabid)-Must solo a route with only Volt Change. You can change Pokemon, but they must be immdietly switched with Emolga.
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

So my rules are:
    • No legendaries.
    • Must not be a rare pokemon. Decently rare is ok, but no really hard to find pokemon please.
    • No evolution restrictions that are really hard or impossible, like "You must defeat a Sturdy Roggenrola with one move" or something like that.
    • I must use my starter Pokemon. This will be Oshawott. You may choose restrictions for it.
    • Nicknames please
    • No type repeats
    • I must have 6 pokemon

Pokemon White Challenge
    - Oshawott (Nickname?) that must solo Cheren to evolve
    - Leavanny (Nickname?) that must solo everyone from Scolipede line
    - Reuniclus (Blobio) that must never learn a psychic move
    - Sandile, name it Bitey, and must solo Cheren's team to evolve to Krokorok, then solo Brycen's Gym with it to evolve it into Krookodile
    - Ducklett named "Quack". It can only evolve once it has soloed Skyla's Swanna AND has learned Brave Bird
    -

I need nicknames for a couple of them

Edited with EA's nickname
    Last edited by Ditto123; 2nd May 2011 at 9:42 PM.

wifiguest3216: battle plz, no nasty plot, or sword dance, or dragon dance, and u HAVE TO LET me set up bellyzard, and no taunt, or heracross, and NO WEAVILE, and no substitute unless I have it. And dont use that many attacks and NO ROAR or WHIRLWIND. AND IF IM GOING TO LOSE, then quit the fight.
    Back early!

Ditto, name your Reuniclus "Blobio"

Ditto123, take a Tynamo, nickname it "Elektrisk". Evolve into Eelektrik after defeating two wild Drilbur. Evolve into Eelektross after soloing any trainer in the seventh gym. Moveset when complete should be Discharge / Acid Spray / Crush Claw / Coil.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

How about nicknaming Oshawott "Ninja"

Never Give Up

I would like Pokemon for my challenge on Pokemon White! My Pokemon White is not my main game. Pokemon Black is. So I will be using the trade thread and everything, for Black, like I usually do. So...what are my Pokemon? ^^
    -Tepig
    -Audino
    -Pansage
    -Dweble
    -Frillish
    -Archeops
    Last edited by Yang_Wolf; 3rd May 2011 at 9:20 PM.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

[IMG]http://oi54.*******.com/11si77q.jpg[/IMG]

Firstly, get a Tepig and name it Scorch as your starter, it must learn Rollout to evolve into Pignite, and learn Heat Crash to evolve into Emboar, you may NEVER remove Heat Crash though.

Never Give Up

Yang_Wolf, have an Audino. Teach it Surf once you get the HM. Audino must be used in the Double Battle where you team up with Cheren against the Grunts in Wellspring Cave (you may switch it, but it has to at least take part). Must later be used in the Double Battle (again teamed up with Cheren) on Route 5.

Yang Wolf, get the Pansage, which you must name Osama, and it can only evolve by taking out one of the E4 members. Any of them, but by itself.
    Douglas Adams

Yang_Wolf - Take a Dwebble. It must defeat all of the interactable Foongus in Route 6 before it can evolve. After it evolves, it must defeat all of the interactable Foongus and Amonguss in Route 10.

Berries -- Escape Rope -- A Friday

images were taken from three specific pages of Serebii.net

yang wolf take a Archeops that cannot evolve from Archen until it has soloed Clay with under half HP

yang wolf take a Frillish that evolves after you defeat a Ghost pokemon in the rain.

-Leavanny (Luv2Leave) that must solo everyone from Scolipede line
    There, much better.
    If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, ‘If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.’

Thank you, Mew_, for this Broken Signature, and -Sarah, for this userbar.
    [IMG]http://i52.*******.com/345bo5k.png[/IMG]
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/t06vbd.jpg[/IMG]

So my rules are:
    • No legendaries.
    • Nicknames please
    • No type repeats
    • I must have 6 pokemon

Pokemon White Challenge
    - Oshawott (Ninja) that must solo Cheren to evolve
    - Leavanny (Luv2Leave) that must solo everyone from Scolipede line
    - Reuniclus (Blobio) that must never learn a psychic move
    - Sandile (Bitey) and must solo Cheren's team to evolve to Krokorok, then solo Brycen's Gym with it to evolve it into Krookodile
    - Ducklett (Quack) and it can only evolve once it has soloed Skyla's Swanna AND has learned Brave Bird
    - Tynamo, nickname it (Elektrisk) and evolve into Eelektrik after defeating two wild Drilbur. Evolve into Eelektross after soloing any trainer in the seventh gym. Moveset when complete should be Discharge / Acid Spray / Crush Claw / Coil.

Back early!

I'm starting a Gen V Scramble on Black. I don't have too many rules, but here they are:
    -Only Gen V Pokémon unless you want to trade me the Pokémon in question
    -I'm open to any starter, but if I go with Oshawott it won't ever become a Samurott
    -I'm not against you giving me nicknames for the Pokémon, but it's not a requirement
    -No legendaries, please

Here we go:

Last edited by Flyers108; 4th May 2011 at 6:01 PM.
    Founder & Co-leader of Drac's Umbreon group. May the revolution live forever!

ˇViva la revolución!

credits go to Tyranitarquake for the banner

Page 4 of 105 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast