Page 26 of 105 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

J4N, take a Solosis. It must learn Shadow Ball when you get the TM for it.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

J4N, you need a flier. How about you take Archen? It has to solo Elesa, and at the time has to be the lowest level pokemon in your party.

Hey, I hope I'm posting this in the right place, but I'm starting an egg scramble run on White and I could use some help. I just beat the first gym/got the c-gear, and now I'm having different people send me 6 mystery eggs, then I'm going to try to beat the whole game with just those pokes. I actually originally posted this on reddit.com, but I've only gotten four pokes from there, and I'm anxious to get two more so I can get started.

I currently have a Larvesta, a Ghastly, a Dratini, and a Rotom. I'd love for my last two pokes to be from Gen 2 or Gen 3, just because it's been a while since I've played those games. Also, the more unique/weird the pokemon, the better - I'd rather play through with a Muk than a Charizard (although, don't send me a Muk, already have too many Gen 1 guys :P).

Basically, if anyone can give me some eggs, I'd really appreciate it. Friend code: 3181 8129 0095. Thanks!

EDIT: Nevermind, got the last pokes. Thanks anyway though! Please return to whatever else was going on :P
    Last edited by lurkjerk; 7th August 2011 at 12:59 AM.

when i get pkmn black i will do a scramble!
    rules!:
    no legendaries
    no battling legendaries to evlove
    no trading
    each pkmn must hace somekind of backstory tied to its evolving

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    knock your selfs dead
    3ds FC 1048 8280 0964 IGN Matthew

10151993 take a mischeivous Yamask that evolves after you use Hex against a pokemon who is burned, a pokemon who is paralyzed, a pokemon who is poisoned and a pokemon who is asleep.

10151993, take a Pansear. This Pansear is very arrogant, so it does not want to evolve until it have learned its final move through level-up at level 43.

Pokécheck - undergoing Maintenance | Viv | VIP

10151993, have a Cottonee. This Cottonee only wants to be stronger and hates wasting turns that it could be fainting an opponent so it must evolve as soon as you receive the Sun Stone and only know attacking moves.
    HeartGold Wedlocke
        Spoiler:- Current Party:

10151993, take a Siglyph that's very narcissistic. It must always be the highest level of your team because it thinks it's better than the rest of its teammates.

Check out my tumblrs: f***yeahfirepokemon or toofunktodruck
    Twitter: TooFunktoDruck
    and introducing my YT account: LassTooFunktoDruck!
    You may know me in other places as Funktastic~!
    and yes I'm still a girl

10151993, take a cautious Scraggy. It is afraid of heights so it dislikes using Hi Jump Kick, so it can only do it in battles involving Team Plasma. Evolve it after it has used Hi Jump Kick three times against three different Plasma Grunts. It may then use Hi Jump Kick freely for it has learned to deal with its fear.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

10151993, for your starter, take an Oshawott. He grew up idolizing a Dewott, so he won't evolve until he learns Razor Shell. Once a Dewott, his moveset must be the same as the idolized Dewott, which is:

Razor Shell
    Dig
    Toxic
    Hail
    Last edited by Wild Dragonite; 7th August 2011 at 10:36 PM.
    I'm back. And ready for more battling.

[Img]http://i55.*******.com/k1cdxu.gif[/img]
    [Img]http://i56.*******.com/2lx856h.gif[/Img][Img]http://i51.*******.com/206yn8i.gif[/Img]

Thanks to Mew_ and Sarah- for the banner, and PikaPika 677 for the MD animations.

This seems like fun, so I would like to start a Pokemon White Scramble. As this is my first time, please do not give me anything too difficult. I can get Pokemon from different gens, so please do not keep it as just B/W Pokemon. Here are my rules:
    • Must have a flyer and a surfer.
    • No same type Pokemon.
    • No legendaries

Thank you =)

Ivanka, take an Eevee. You can evolve it into what you want, but it must defeat three wild Pokemon of the type it will evolve into before it may evolve.

Ivanka take a Cacnea that evolves after Pin Missile hits 5 times against a fully evolved pokemon

Ivanka take an hoothoot that must solo 3 grunts to evolve. In addition, it may not learn psychic type moves. It will be your flyer.

Ivanka, take a Scolipede that must have at least 2 non STAB moves.
    HeartGold Wedlocke
        Spoiler:- Current Party:

Ivanka, try a Seismitoad for your Surfer. It must be male and it must beat at least one of Clay's Pokemon to evolve from Palpitoad.
    A New Generation
    Has Arrived.

Unova rules!

when i get pkmn black i will do a scramble!
    rules!:
    no legendaries
    no battling legendaries to evlove
    no trading
    each pkmn must hace somekind of backstory tied to its evolving
    -
    Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    10151993, take a Pansear. This Pansear is very arrogant, so it does not want to evolve until it have learned its final move through level-up at level 43.
    -
    Quote Originally Posted by Drummerdude View Post
    10151993, have a Cottonee. This Cottonee only wants to be stronger and hates wasting turns that it could be fainting an opponent so it must evolve as soon as you receive the Sun Stone and only know attacking moves.
    -
    Quote Originally Posted by Too Funk to Druck View Post
    10151993, take a Siglyph that's very narcissistic. It must always be the highest level of your team because it thinks it's better than the rest of its teammates.
    -
    Quote Originally Posted by Hilijix View Post
    10151993, take a cautious Scraggy. It is afraid of heights so it dislikes using Hi Jump Kick, so it can only do it in battles involving Team Plasma. Evolve it after it has used Hi Jump Kick three times against three different Plasma Grunts. It may then use Hi Jump Kick freely for it has learned to deal with its fear.
    -
    Quote Originally Posted by Wild Dragonite View Post
    10151993, for your starter, take an Oshawott. He grew up idolizing a Dewott, so he won't evolve until he learns Razor Shell. Once a Dewott, his moveset must be the same as the idolized Dewott, which is:
    Razor Shell
    Dig
    Toxic
    Hail

Quote Originally Posted by SilverMorty View Post
    10151993 take a mischeivous Yamask that evolves after you use Hex against a pokemon who is burned, a pokemon who is paralyzed, a pokemon who is poisoned and a pokemon who is asleep.
    Denied no backstory for evoltion ( if given backstory will use)

1 morwe guys
    3ds FC 1048 8280 0964 IGN Matthew

^what about its backstory being its mischeivous and likes to laugh and torment at pokemon unlucky enough to be suffering from status.

My Team:
    • Eevee must defeat 3 wild Pokemon of the type it is to evolve into.
    • Cacnea must hit a fully evolved Pokemon 5 times with Pin Missile.
    • Scolipede must have 2 non-stab moves.
    • Seismitoad must be male and beat one of Clay's Pokemon to evolve from Paplitoad.

Sorry but I'm rejecting the Hoothoot just because I really dislike them. Please suggest a different flyer, thanks. =)

how bout pidey that cant evolve till it beats 10 magnemites

Sorry blaaz, no Pidgeys. =(

[IMG]http://i55.*******.com/24ni8gz.png[/IMG]
    Dracaena - Giovanni Rank

0647 - 8370 - 0522

OSL GYM LEADER # 8 - FLYING

Ill take any challenge pre elite four as long as its possible with only unova pokes. I want to start with serperior cuz i never have. Any thing else goes... Pm me because i have a feeling i wont check back anytime soon. Thanx!!
        Spoiler:- Friend Safari Info:

I officially claimed Slaking, the most American pokemon there is. Rawr.

Starting an Elite Four Rematch scramble challenge in white. I need six Pokemon. Help me out? Thanks.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Except no Dragons or Legends
    http://goo.gl/5BTh0 < League referal

Shinymoonumbreon, take a Riolu. It can evolve when solo'd Caitlin
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Shinymoonumbreon, take a Combee which can evolve after it has beaten a wild Vespiquen.

Page 26 of 105 FirstFirst ... 162223242526272829303676 ... LastLast