Page 71 of 105 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast
Results 1,751 to 1,775 of 2618

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Too Funk to Druck take a Psyduck. Evolve it when it defeats 5 Duckletts in the Driftviel Drawbridge.

Bumping this thread for a Black 2 scramble challenge! I'm set on using Tepig as my starter since it's the only one I haven't tried out yet, and since I really wanna try out Sewaddle, I'll also be using it. I also need Pokemon for each HM since I won't be using an HM slave. Be sure to give them nicknames!

> Tepig [needs nickname and restrictions]
    > Sewaddle [needs nickname and restrictions]
    >
    >
    >
    >

EDIT: Forgot to mention that I won't be using the following Pokemon anymore since I used them in my White / previous Black 2 playthroughs: Seismitoad, Simipour, Archen, Zebstrika, Stoutland, Galvantula, Whimsicott, Crustle, Sigilyph
    Last edited by Dramatic Melody; 22nd October 2012 at 5:55 AM.

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

DM TEpig is a Pure soul and as such he loves to have fun. His favortie toy when he was a baby was a old wheel. as such he loves round shapes. So when he saw Prof. juniper watching a pokemon battle on TV once it saw a pokemon use flame wheel. as such he was determind to learn them before he evolved into a pignite. as a pignite he became very head strong, refusing to use the old wheels from his child days. however he devolped a new intrest in smashing his head into things. as such he can't evole till he learns head smash and solo either black kyurem, an E4 member or Iris.

He shall be called by the name of his best frined as a baby and that was Snivy

tl:dr Tepig nick name snivy. Must know flame charge and roll out to evolve once. Pignite cannot use rollout and flame charge and can evolve once he learns head smash and solos Kyurem-b or E4 member/Iris
    3ds FC 1048 8280 0964 IGN Matthew

Dramatic Melody, use an Azurill that cannot have the ability huge power, It can only evolve after it ohkos 10 pokemon at level 13 or above. He can only evolve then after taking 2 hits from any electric attack in Elesa's arsenal.

Also the tepig is to be called Charger and can only evolve after lerning flame charge, he must also keep flame charge until you beat the game. He can only evolve into an Emboar after having learnt wild charge and have ohkoed a Water type above level 35 with flame charge.
    Last edited by tomjames1966; 22nd October 2012 at 2:46 PM.

Credit to iPokemon^

Dramatic Melody, take a Riolu, nickname it Guardian. To evolve it must know Force Palm, you must defeat the 3rd Gym (doesn't have to be with Riolu) and you must evolve Sewaddle into Swadloon.

Nickname the Sewaddle Forest. For it to evolve it must know Razor Leaf and Riolu must know Force Palm.
    † I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this into your sig if you are too.†
    I treat my Pokemon like family. Copy and Paste this in your sig if you do too.
    Animal abuse is horrible if you agree copy this into your signature (started by Tepig Rules)
    ~The right thing to guide us, is right here inside us, no-one can divide us, when the light is nearly gone~- When We Stand Together, By Nickelback.

Spoiler:- Credit:

Quote Originally Posted by tomjames1966 View Post
    Also the tepig is to be called Charger and can only evolve after lerning flame charge, he must also keep flame charge until you beat the game. He can only evolve into an Emboar after having learnt wild charge and have ohkoed a Water type above level 35 with flame charge.
    Thanks for the Azurill, but I already have restrictions for the Tepig from 10151993. And may I get a nickname for Azurill?

My team so far:

Snivy the Tepig
    > Must know Flame Charge and Rollout to evolve into Pignite
    > Cannot use Flame Charge or Rollout as a Pignite
    > Must know Head Smash AND solo either Black Kyurem, an E4 member, or Iris to evolve into Emboar

Forest the Sewaddle
    > Must know Razor Leaf and Riolu must know Force Palm to evolve into Swadloon
    > No restrictions to evolve into Leavanny [feel free to give me some!]

Azurill [no nickname yet]
    > Cannot have Huge Power as an ability
    > Must OHKO 10 Pokemon that is Level 13 or above to evolve into Marill
    > Must survive 2 Electric-type attacks from Elesa's Pokemon to evolve into Azumarill

Guardian the Riolu
    > Must know Force Palm, must be after the third gym, and must have already evolved Sewaddle into Swadloon to evolve into Lucario

Looks very interesting so far! Still need a Flyer and one more Pokemon though.
    Last edited by Dramatic Melody; 22nd October 2012 at 5:06 PM.

DM - Take a trapinch, nickname it Sky. It can only evolve to Vibrava if it gains it's level to evolve while battling a Gym Leader or your Rival. It must learn Fly as soon as it evolves and keep it the rest of the game. It may evolve to Flygon after it solo's another trainer's Dragon type pokemon.
    3DS FC 0877-2062-2004
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Kecleon, Chansey

Dramatic Melody, take a Litwick. This Litwick is named Onryo. It likes to fight in easier matches, and so it must solely defeat the Ice Gym Leader, Brycen. Onryo can only evolve into it's final form once it has learnt its most powerful move, Overheat. Being a troubled spirit, Onryo must never forget the art of Hexing others.

xxx

Quote Originally Posted by Lamia View Post
    Dramatic Melody, take a Litwick. This Litwick is named Onryo. It likes to fight in easier matches, and so it must solely defeat the Ice Gym Leader, Brycen. Onryo can only evolve into it's final form once it has learnt its most powerful move, Overheat. Being a troubled spirit, Onryo must never forget the art of Hexing others.
    Thanks, but I'm playing Black2 where Brycen isn't a leader. :P Care to give it a different gym leader to solo?

Snivy the Tepig
    > Must know Head Smash AND solo either Black Kyurem, an E4 member, or Iris to evolve into Emboar

Forest the Sewaddle
    > No restrictions to evolve into Leavanny [feel free to give me some!]

Azurill [no nickname yet]
    > Must survive 2 Electric-type attacks from Elesa's Pokemon to evolve into Azumarill

Guardian the Riolu
    > Must know Force Palm, must be after the third gym, and must have already evolved Sewaddle into Swadloon to evolve into Lucario

Sky the Trapinch
    > Must level-up for evolution in a battle with a gym leader or the rival to evolve into Vibrava
    > Must learn Fly as soon as it becomes a Vibrava and keep it for the rest of the game
    > Must solo another trainer's Dragon-type Pokemon to evolve into Flygon

Onryo the Litwick
    > Must solo Brycen [should change because Brycen isn't a gym leader in Black 2]
    > Must learn Overheat to evolve into Chandelure
    > Must always know Hex

Only a few more kinks to work out then I'll start!

Quote Originally Posted by Dramatic Melody View Post
    Thanks, but I'm playing Black2 where Brycen isn't a leader. :P Care to give it a different gym leader to solo?
    Oops, completely forgot that. In that case, lets make it that Onryo wishes to show its superiority to the fierce Dragon types, and so must participate in all of the battles, successfully defeating at least one Pokémon per battle, within the Opelucid City Gym.

xxx

^Thanks. I'll just fill in the others with my own challenges so I can start.

Snivy the Tepig

Forest the Sewaddle
    > Must keep Razor Leaf for the entire game
    > Must defeat the Driftveil Tournament three times (excluding the obligatory first time with Colress) to evolve into Leavanny

Floater the Azurill

Guardian the Riolu
    > Must keep Force Palm for the entire game

Sky the Trapinch
    > Must level-up for evolution in a battle with a gym leader or the rival to evolve into Vibrava
    > Must learn Fly as soon as it becomes a Vibrava and keep it for the entire game
    > Must solo another trainer's Dragon-type Pokemon to evolve into Flygon

Onryo the Litwick
    > Must defeat at least one Pokemon in all of the battles in the Opelucid City gym
    > Must keep Hex for the entire game
    > Must learn Overheat to evolve into Chandelure

I'll start right away! Thanks guys!

Black 2 team please. To be started at a later date. I want to use Pokemon I've never used before, so I may reject suggestions.

Only restrictions I want for this play through are nicknames. Please and thank you!
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Charoshi - Have fun with a Dwebble named Incisor.

Well, that solves my bug type issue right off the bat xD I've been torn between Crustle, Scolipede and Leavanny.

-Dwebble (Incisor)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    SoulSilver BQ

Hey charoshi there is a patrat named Gen I Rat
    3ds FC 1048 8280 0964 IGN Matthew

Uh, I'd honestly prefer something that wasn't a Patrat/Watchog, mostly cause it'll probably be "accidentally" dumped a long the side of route 4 :3

-Dwebble (Incisor)
    -Patrat (Gen I Rat)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    SoulSilver BQ

Charosi take an Azumarill named Aqua Bunny.

Quote Originally Posted by dirkac View Post
    Charosi take an Azumarill named Aqua Bunny.
    I'm going to say no to Azumarril, because I have already been given one on my SS scramble. Do you want to select another?

-Dwebble (Incisor)
    -Patrat (Gen I Rat)
    -(Azumarril)
    -
    -
    -
    SoulSilver BQ

Throw in a little Litwick called Licky!

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by Charoshi View Post
    Black 2 team please. To be started at a later date. I want to use Pokemon I've never used before, so I may reject suggestions.

Only restrictions I want for this play through are nicknames. Please and thank you!
    Have a Garbodor named GARBAGE DAY! (With caps, if you so desire.)

Quote Originally Posted by Charoshi View Post
    I'm going to say no to Azumarril, because I have already been given one on my SS scramble. Do you want to select another?

-Dwebble (Incisor)
    -Patrat (Gen I Rat)
    -(Azumarril)
    -
    -
    -
    Ok.just takr a Sunkern named Sunshine.

And finally, take an Altaria named Candy.

-Dwebble (Incisor)
    -Patrat (Gen I Rat)
    -Sunkern (Sunshine)
    -Litwick (Licky)
    -Garbodor (GARBAGE DAY)
    -Altaria (Candy)

Well, it's interesting... Didn't get too many I hadn't used yet but Altaria and Chandelure are well liked by me. I'll start this probably after my SS one.
    SoulSilver BQ

I'm requesting for a White 2 Scramble team, to be started after my first playthrough of it.

RULES
    -------

*I like Snivy- the only things I need for it is another move restriction, a evo restriction if ya want, and a nickname.
    *YOU MUST NICKNAME THE FRIKKIN POKEMON. I will reject unnicknamed pokemon.
    *If I get a Frillish or Litwick, they shall be called Frilly/ Tidal/ Liky and Mr/Mrs/Ms Candle/ Wisp/ Lampy.No arguments. :P
    *You must name a restriction.OR ELSE.
    *I have the power to STAMP YOUR CHALLANGE WITH STORMY'S DISSAPROVAL BADGE.
    *I want a challenge, also a Water and Fire type Pokemon.

Okay!Here we go.

_____ the Snivy
    >>>Must know Growth and _____
    >>>
    >>>

...And so on.
    , the god of glitches

Storm,

Take an Audino. It must be holding a berry when you catch it (so if you catch one w/o a berry or the one you are trying to catch uses its berry in the battle, try again). This Audino hates the fact that Audinos are thought of as healers and cute. Therefore, as soon as possible, it must only know attack moves (no status or effect moves). You must replace any non-attack moves with attacking TMs.

Name it Tuff Puff.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Page 71 of 105 FirstFirst ... 216167686970717273747581 ... LastLast