- No trading
- No post-national dex pokemon
- No white-exclusive pokemon
- Nothing ridiculous, like a patrat that solos all 8 gyms
- They must all be allowed to evolve before the Elite Four
- No overlapping types please
- Flyer and Surfer is a MUST!
- I'm using starter
- New Rule: Backstory please!
> Snivy - Peride
- Solo Bianca and Cheren (First Battle)
- Solo Chili
- Learn Leaf Blade and Dragon Tail, as well as Giga Drain and Coil
- Solo Brycen and Skyla - Must be female
> Blitzle - Rusher
- Avoid any battles with Basculin until evolution
- Solo Burgh to evolve
- After evolve, defeat five Basculin and solo Elesa's Zebstrika
- First slot on sea routes and never run away from wild pokemon
- Defeat 30 green coloured pokemon to evolve
- Defeat 20 green pokemon/cloaked pokemon after evolution to be used in a trainer battle
- Defeat any Leavanny that is chanced upon, unless when I am doing certain restrictions
> Ducklett - Connect
- Obtain Five wings before leaving the Driftveil Drawbridge after catching Connect. Always must have 5 + wings in bag.
- Evolve after Defeating both trainers on Tubeline Drawbridge
> Elygem - Paul
- Defeat 30 pokemon holding berries
- Cannot consume berries, drinks, vitamins... anything food like
> Mienfoo - Break Off
- Travel through Pre-E4 Unova and beat one wild pokemon from each place, before evolving
Spoiler:- Backstory Gallery:
- Snivy: As backstory. Snivy has always been bug rivals with the two other starters, and will want to beat them in they're first battle. It wants to prove the grass type is superior to fire, so she wants to solo Chili. It has always looked up to draons and sword masters, and thusnit wants to learn Leaf Blade and Dragon Tail. Because she is a snake, she refuses to forget Coil. She wants to learn Giga Drain because Audino can heal, and she looks up to them. She wants to prove herself as the best of your team, and thus she'll solo Skyla and Brycen before evolvingbino Serperior.
- Blitzle: Take a Blitzle. Blitzle is a pokemon that loved sea water. Since young, Blitzle has developed a love for the sea. However, many water pokemon such as Basculin always scared it off. Therefore, it must avoid all battles with Basculin until he evolves. In order to evolve, he must also conquer his fear of bug types by soloing Burgh alone. After evolution where Zebstrika develops his pride and courage, he must defeat five Basculin and solo Elesa's Zebstrika to prove that it is better. Whenever sea routes are involved, Zebstrika must also be on the first slot and must never run away from any wild pokemon.
- Yamask: Take a Yamask named Majora. It has a particular disdain for green coloured or clothed Pokemon, particularly Leavanny. It must defeat Leavanny anytime you encounter one post capture, and must decimate 30 green coloured Pokemon before it may evolve. After it evolves, it's wrath will be unleashed and it must destroy 20 more wild Green coloured or clothed Pokemon before it may be used against a trainer.
- Ducklett: Get yourself a Ducklett to fill in your Surfer and Flyer spots. This particular Ducklett loves bridges because it doesn't know anything for all of its life, so much so that before you leave the Driftveil Drawbridge after catching it, you must obtain at least five wings and always keep them in your bag. for this Ducklett to be reminded of its home. Out of respect, you must agree that it can only evolve into Swanna after defeating both trainers on the Tubeline Drawbridge by itself.
- Elygem: Take an Elgyem. Name it Paul.
Paul comes from a distant world where his kind have to have all their nourishment in the form of intravenous fluids. He is extremely jealous of any kind of pokemon that gets to eat delicious treats.
Before it can evolve, it must solo 30 pokemon holding berries. Also, he can never hold or use any kind of berry, drink, vitamin, etc. Anything food-like.
- Mienfoo: OceanicLanturn, take a Mienfoo, nickname it Break Off. This Mienfoo has lived its whole life outside of the Dragonspiral Tower, and it has always wanted to see the rest of the world. So before evolving, it must travel through all of the pre-E4 Unova and solo one wild Pokemon in every location that has wild Pokemon.
Done!! I started the scramble already, oh well. Will update in an edit
Also @ Storm Surge
Numel does NOT learn Will'o'Wisp, but Lava Plume has a 30% chance to burn. So yay