Page 73 of 105 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast
Results 1,801 to 1,825 of 2618

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

I am looking for a Black Scramble: Black ONE!

Rules:
    - No trading
    - No post-national dex pokemon
    - No white-exclusive pokemon
    - Nothing ridiculous, like a patrat that solos all 8 gyms
    - They must all be allowed to evolve before the Elite Four
    - No overlapping types please
    - Flyer and Surfer is a MUST!
    - I'm using starter
    - New Rule: Backstory please!

> Snivy - Peride
    - Solo Bianca and Cheren (First Battle)
    - Solo Chili
    - Learn Leaf Blade and Dragon Tail, as well as Giga Drain and Coil
    - Solo Brycen and Skyla
    - Must be female
    > Blitzle - Rusher
    - Avoid any battles with Basculin until evolution
    - Solo Burgh to evolve
    - After evolve, defeat five Basculin and solo Elesa's Zebstrika
    - First slot on sea routes and never run away from wild pokemon
    > Yamask-Majora
    - Defeat 30 green coloured pokemon to evolve
    - Defeat 20 green pokemon/cloaked pokemon after evolution to be used in a trainer battle
    - Defeat any Leavanny that is chanced upon, unless when I am doing certain restrictions
    > Ducklett - Connect
    - Obtain Five wings before leaving the Driftveil Drawbridge after catching Connect. Always must have 5 + wings in bag.
    - Evolve after Defeating both trainers on Tubeline Drawbridge
    > Elygem - Paul
    - Defeat 30 pokemon holding berries
    - Cannot consume berries, drinks, vitamins... anything food like
    > Mienfoo - Break Off
    - Travel through Pre-E4 Unova and beat one wild pokemon from each place, before evolving

Spoiler:- Backstory Gallery:

Done!! I started the scramble already, oh well. Will update in an edit

Also @ Storm Surge
    Numel does NOT learn Will'o'Wisp, but Lava Plume has a 30% chance to burn. So yay

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Quote Originally Posted by OceanicLanturn View Post
    Also @ Storm Surge
    Numel does NOT learn Will'o'Wisp, but Lava Plume has a 30% chance to burn. So yay
    Actually Numel and Camerupt can learn Will-O-Wisp via TM 61 which is available in Celestial Tower.
        Spoiler:- Completed and Current Playthroughs:

Quote Originally Posted by amittal12 View Post
    Actually Numel and Camerupt can learn Will-O-Wisp via TM 61 which is available in Celestial Tower.
    Oh right... oops

Here's my current update
    - Began adventure!
    - Player Name: Black
    - Defeated Bianca and Cheren
    - Got mah pokedex
    - Listened to Ghestis talk, beat N
    - Fought Bianca and Cheren again, won both with one try
    - Recieved Panpour (HM)
    - Did Chili, beat Lilipup, but an ill-timed attack killed Perior...
    - Beat Chili after levelling Peride to 15. It killed his Pansear 2 hits with a +6 growth :3 Impressive, no? Got Badge One!
    - Beat Cheren again
    - Finished the Dream Smoke subquest
    - Helped the little girl grab her Purrloin back
    - Perior evolved!!! <3
    - Caught Rusher, yay
    - Cleared the kindergarten with Rusher :3, because I saved the kindergarten for Rusher's rampage
    - Grinded Rusher a bit. Saved

Current Team
        Spoiler:- Open:

Also, I mended the restrictions a bit. I'm making Perior's restriction from choose Coil into choose a non-damaging move. Which one it will be, I'll decide

Credits to Sworn Metalhead

ASB Squad

Thanks for the Will O Wisp thing, guys...
    , the god of glitches

Black 2. 7 mon. Each one has to solo gym leader. No snivy line, elekid line, riolu line, staryu line and solosis line, can trade with white 2. Need a version exclusive from b2 and w2
    My Hunts:
    30 srs

My shines:
    none ;(

Quote Originally Posted by Sawk View Post
    Black 2. 7 mon. Each one has to solo gym leader. No snivy line, elekid line, riolu line, staryu line and solosis line, can trade with white 2. Need a version exclusive from b2 and w2
    Take a Tepig. Name it Wee Wee Wee. To become Pignite, it must solo 15 male trainers. To become Emboar, it must solo Clay while not holding an item.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Sawk, take a Whimsicott that must solo Elesa. It must always know 2 moves that get priority with prankster (thus it's ability must be prankster)
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Sawk, take a Dwebble which must solo Marlon before evolving. Nickname it ShedSmash.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

Sawk - Get yourself a Mareep, which must solo Cheren to evolve into Flaaffy. It must then solo Rood (when you meet him in Driftveil) to evolve into Ampharos. If you accept nicknames, name it Baa.

Berries -- Escape Rope -- A Friday

images were taken from three specific pages of Serebii.net

Sawk- Take a Sandile named Sandstorm. It must be female, and Sandstorm must solo Burgh(You can go to Route 4 where it's found before fighting him) to evolve once, and to evolve again must learn Toxic(TM) and Dig(TM or Lv. Up).Must be the highest leveled of your team at all times after you catch it.
    , the god of glitches

Quote Originally Posted by Sawk View Post
    Sawk, take a Wingull. It must come froman egg bred in W2. It must solo Roxie and Skyla to evolve into Pelliper. It solo Colress in your first two battles, and the final battle against Zinzolin.

it must be seven levels higher than the rest of your team at any time. (Except Sandile).

Name it Markus.

White 2.
    Got some pokemon on Black to trade over.
    Must use a Tepig

Team:Tepig It must solo Cheren to evolve the first time and has to Solo Clay to evolve again. It is also not allowed to learn from TMs/HMs or hold items unless it Solo’s three trainers within Drayden’s gym (Can include Drayden himself). It must know Blast Burn as soon as possible.

Maractus:Only one non grass offenceive attack through game. Nickname needed.

Jellicent. Must be caught as a Jellicent. If you catch one from a surfing spot, no restrictions. If you catch the special one it must solo Marlon. Name it Hughjelly.

Minccino which can evolve after defeating a wild Skarmory.

Purrloin, and name it after whatever you name your rival. As a tribute to him and his angst, it can only evolve into Liepard after always being the lead when you team up with him in the Castelia Sewers and after you hear his story in Nimbasa City. As a Liepard, it must be used in all of your battles with the Shadow Triad, and must solo one of them at least once (in the battles pre-E4).

Pidove evolves into tranquil by soloing Roxie and evolves again after soloing Elesa.
    Last edited by Blackkyurem; 6th November 2012 at 7:27 PM.
    Fairywitch's last artwork below:

Shiny Hunts:

BQ#1 Game Lost

Blackkyurem, have a Maractus. It may only learn one non Grass-type attack, ever. Not just only one at a time, I mean- you can only have it learn one once in the entre game. Non-attacking moves don't count; it's only offensive moves that are restricted.

(Don't worry about non-Grass attacks it has when you first catch it. Those don't count, cause it'd be unfair if you are prevented from giving it other non-Grass attacks forever just because it knows Pin Missile or something when you first get it.)
    Last edited by muffinz; 6th November 2012 at 1:29 AM.
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

I'm looking to do a Black 2 challenge give me somewhat of a challenge.
    I can't use a swanna, lillipup, no full moveset TM slaves, can only trade up to one pokemon every time I beat a gym, and I can't use any Sinnoh pokemon except riolu and Lucario
    Anyway those are my own restrictions for now.

3DS XL FC for Pokemon Y 2595-0724-5772 IGN SmeargleRocks
    Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

Self caught shinies on Y 24
    first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!
    ALL Gen6 6IV Event pokemon are hacked

@ BlackKyurem, if your looking for rules for your Tepig how about: It must solo Cheren to evolve the first time and has to Solo Clay to evolve again. It is also not allowed to learn from TMs/HMs or hold items unless it Solo’s three trainers within Drayden’s gym (Can include Drayden himself). It must know Blast Burn as soon as possible.

@ SmeargleRocks, have a Riolu. Must be caught in the game before fighting Cheren and it can’t be used in the battles with Cheren and Grimsley, it must be used in the battles with Skyla and Shauntal. It isn’t allowed to evolve unless it Solo’s both your rival and Corless in the first visit to the world tournament and it must also be switched out for your battle with Cheren in the tournament. Finally, It can only know one move of each type at any one time including non-offensive moves (As soon as it's possible for this rule to be enforced)
    Gear up for battle at Dark Arms!
    [IMG]http://i40.*******.com/2lkafs5.png[/IMG]
    My Friend Codes:
    Gen V:Black: 2752 6269 6691 Name: Mephles (Male) / White 2: 1421 4762 6648 Name: Meredy (Female)
    Gen VI: DS Code: 3780 9934 3912 Name: Mii / X: Name: Serana (Female) I use the image of Korrina so I should be easy to find!
    Friend Safari: Normal (Teddiursa, Mincinno and Ditto)

@smeargleRocks, have a sandshrew. To evolve it must solo Clays Sandslash. As soon as it can it must learn or be taught sandstorm and keep it throughout the game. Nickname it Ace.
    Last edited by EagleEye; 6th November 2012 at 3:58 AM.
    3DS FC 0877-2062-2004
    Friend Safari: Aipom, Kecleon, Chansey

Okay cool I only need 4 more pokemon for my team should I do a badge quest? Or not?

-have a Riolu. Must be caught in the game before fighting Cheren and it can’t be used in the battles with Cheren and Grimsley, it must be used in the battles with Skyla and Shauntal. It isn’t allowed to evolve unless it Solo’s both your rival and Corless in the first visit to the world tournament and it must also be switched out for your battle with Cheren in the tournament. Finally, It can only know one move of each type at any one time including non-offensive moves (As soon as it's possible for this rule to be enforced)

- use a sandshrew must solo clays sandslash, must learn sandstorm when able, must be named Ace
    - use a sewaddle must be male and evolve into a leavanny before facing burph must know leaf blade and protect, if it faces an emboar it MUST KO it alone
    - take a Joltik, which must be the one that was previously owned by N (providing you can use Memory Link, if you can't, just get a normal one). If your Jellicent doesn't have to solo Marlon, Joltik has to do it instead in order to evolve. If your Jellicent has to solo Marlon, Joltik must solo Drayden instead in order to evolve. Nickname it Blurgelect
    Last edited by SmeargleRocks; 7th November 2012 at 4:35 AM.

Shiny Number 1268

I can offer gen6 cloning services, I will only clone what I don't have as glitch cloning can take awhile and be stressful

first successfull (and accidental) MM Shelmet timid 31/1/19/31/31/31 4:25 pm EST 4/14/14
    Shiny XD Gale of Darkness Zubat caught September 17th 2012 @ 4:24 pm EST cave PokeSpot

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

Blackkyurem take a Jellicent. Must be caught as a Jellicent. If you catch one from a surfing spot, no restrictions. If you catch the special one it must solo Marlon. Name it Hughjelly.

Smearglerocks take a Sewaddle. It must be male and evolve into Leavanny before facing Burgh, where it must solo Burgh. It must know Leaf Blade and protect, and should you ever battle an Emboar it must be the one to slay him. Name him Link.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Blackkyurem - Get yourself a Purrloin, and name it after whatever you name your rival. As a tribute to him and his angst, it can only evolve into Liepard after always being the lead when you team up with him in the Castelia Sewers and after you hear his story in Nimbasa City. As a Liepard, it must be used in all of your battles with the Shadow Triad, and must solo one of them at least once (in the battles pre-E4).

Blackkyurem, take a Minccino which can evolve after defeating a wild Skarmory.

SmeargleRocks, take a Joltik, which must be the one that was previously owned by N (providing you can use Memory Link, if you can't, just get a normal one). If your Jellicent doesn't have to solo Marlon, Joltik has to do it instead in order to evolve. If your Jellicent has to solo Marlon, Joltik must solo Drayden instead in order to evolve. Nickname it Blurgelect.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

The next one needs to be a flying type please.
    Decided by me : Pidove evolves into tranquil by soloing Roxie and evolves again after soloing Elesa.
    Last edited by Blackkyurem; 6th November 2012 at 7:26 PM.
    Fairywitch's last artwork below:

Shiny Hunts:

BQ#1 Game Lost

Okay cool I only need 4 more pokemon for my team should I do a badge quest? Or not?

-have a Riolu. Must be caught in the game before fighting Cheren and it can’t be used in the battles with Cheren and Grimsley, it must be used in the battles with Skyla and Shauntal. It isn’t allowed to evolve unless it Solo’s both your rival and Corless in the first visit to the world tournament and it must also be switched out for your battle with Cheren in the tournament. Finally, It can only know one move of each type at any one time including non-offensive moves (As soon as it's possible for this rule to be enforced)

- use a sandshrew must solo clays sandslash, must learn sandstorm when able, must be named Ace
    - use a sewaddle must be male and evolve into a leavanny before facing burph must know leaf blade and protect, if it faces an emboar it MUST KO it alone
    - take N's joltik (can't be a normal one). If your Jellicent doesn't have to solo Marlon, Joltik has to do it instead in order to evolve. If your Jellicent has to solo Marlon, Joltik must solo Drayden instead in order to evolve.

Forgot to mention, YOU CAN'T NICKNAME N's pokemon
    Last edited by SmeargleRocks; 7th November 2012 at 10:01 PM.

Shiny Number 1268

FUC* ALL HACKERS!!!

SmeargleRocks - Get yourself a Foongus. It must activate Effect Spore ten times before evolving. Name it Spore. Good luck!

SmeargleRocks, take a Woobat. It must Solely defeat Skyla's Swoobat to evolve. It happens to be quite a confused pokemon by nature, so once it learns Amnesia, it must never forget the move!

xxx

Luca the Snivy
    >>>Must know Growth and Leech Seed throught game(I may try SubSeed.Who knows?)
    >>>It must solo one of Roxie's Pokemon to evolve into Servine
    >>>Then, must solo all of Skyla's gym to evolve into Serperior

Tuff Puff the Audino
    >>>Must be holding berry when caught
    >>>Only attack moves

Vriska the Skorupi
    >>>Must be famale and have the ability Sniper
    >>>Must OHKO something with a 'not very effective' critical hit to evolve
    >>>Nothing but attack moves and all moves MUST be a different type

Houdini/Zorua the Zorua
    >>>Must be Male
    >>>Cannot use special moves.
    >>>Must solo the Driftveil Tournament.

Neptune the Vaporeon
    >>>Must be caught in the Castelia Park
    >>>Must have beaten the DWT 2 times to evolve
    >>>Must have Surf as a move.

Volcamel(Volcano Camel?) the Numel
    >>>Must solo three Skarmory near the Desert Resort to evolve
    >>>After evolving, must defeat three Water Types and have ability Solid Rock
    >>>Must battle Marlon(Who's Marlon?)'s Wailord.
    >>>Must keep Rock Slide and Lava Plume for whole game and burn 3 of Iris' Poke' to continue

Hey, guys...I'm putting this on hold.I'm going to restart it after I do a monotype or nuzlocke.I changed Season for Neptune.I'm sorry.You won't be hearing me for a while...
    , the god of glitches

Page 73 of 105 FirstFirst ... 236369707172737475767783 ... LastLast