Page 77 of 105 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast
Results 1,901 to 1,925 of 2605

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

I changed it very slightly, but I think Seer will be hard enough to catch as-is!
    -Zubat (Four-Wing4) (Must defeat three wild Eevee to evolve into Golbat, must solo two Gym leaders to evolve into Crobat)
    -Riolu (Pulse) (Cannot forget Force Palm, may not evolve unless it paralyzes one of Elesa's Pokemon and defeats with Force Palm while another of your Pokemon is paralyzed.)
    -Eevee (All-Seer) (Must be female and have the ability Adaptibility. Has to evolve into Espeon, learning and keeping Morning Sun and Psychic.)
    -
    -
    -

3/6 complete!
    Last edited by rabidepicgoose; 7th January 2013 at 1:58 AM.

Spoiler:- NO H8:

Credit: Sworn Metalhead

On your thing you can put this;

-Eevee (All-Seer) (Must be female and have the ability Adaptibility. Has to evolve into Espeon, learning and keeping Morning Sun and Psychic.)

It looks as if All-Seer has to learn the two moves as an Eevee...*scratches head*
    , the god of glitches

rabidepicgoose, take a Pinsir. It can never forget Seismic Toss, you have to make it remember it as soon as you can and it must solo Zinzolin in Opelucid City using only that move. It must also have Submission in its final moveset. Name it Gripper.
    I am Spanish, so my English isn't very good.

Spoiler:- Completed Challenges:

3DS Friend Code: 2191-8109-9121. Friend Safari: Flying: Swanna / Spearow / Hawlucha. PM me so that I can add you!

I'm gonna reject that one, sorry.

Ok, so what about a Psyduck? Name it Headache. It can never forget Soak after it learns it. To evolve it it must defeat 3 trainers at Clay's Gym using only Confusion, and Soak if it has already learnt it.

3DS Friend Code: 2191-8109-9121. Friend Safari: Flying: Swanna / Spearow / Hawlucha. PM me so that I can add you!

rabidepicgoose, an unorthodox one for you. You need to catch two Klinks, and they need to have different abilities (one Plus, the other Minus). Name one "Job" and the other "Share". Use one at first and box the other, then after each time you beat a Gym Leader, swap them over.

Welp, only one more to go!
    -Zubat (Four-Wing4) (Must defeat three wild Eevee to evolve into Golbat, must solo two Gym leaders to evolve into Crobat)
    -Riolu (Pulse) (Cannot forget Force Palm, may not evolve unless it paralyzes one of Elesa's Pokemon and defeats with Force Palm while another of your Pokemon is paralyzed.)
    -Klink x2 (Job/Share) (One has the ability "plus, one has the ability "minus", Box one and use the other, switching them out every time you beat a gym leader)
    -Psyduck (Headache) (Can't forget soak after it learns it, must solo three of Clay's gym trainers to evolve, using only Soak, and confusion)
    -

5/6 complete!

rapidepicgoose, take a Numel and name it Morning. It must learn and keep yawn throughout the game. To evolve, it must KO all of Marlon's Pokemon. After it evolves it must use yawn for its first move in every battle.

-Klink x2 (Job/Share) (One has the ability "plus, one has the ability "minus", Box one and use the other, switching them out every time you beat a gym leader)
    -Psyduck (Headache) (Can't forget soak after it learns it, must solo three of Clay's gym trainers to evolve, using only Soak, and confusion)
    -Numel (Morning) (It must learn and keep yawn throughout the game. To evolve, it must KO all of Marlon's Pokemon. After it evolves it must use yawn for its first move in every battle.)
    Done and and thanks for all the help!

Doing a Pokemon White scramble.
    Any and all suggestions (No trades) taken including non pokemon restrictions.
    No team so far, will use other space fillers when I can't get suggested yet, thanks in advance.
    Last edited by Spandex Faffy; 1st February 2013 at 8:58 PM.

Spandex:

Take a Joltik. Name it Spoon. It must KO 5 water types and 5 psychic types before it can evolve. It can never use any moves with a base power greater than 50. That leaves it with: Leech Life, Fury Cutter, Struggle Bug, Thief, Charge Beam, Cut (EDIT: That is for the WHOLE GAME, by the way... not just in defeating the Water and Psychic types).
    Last edited by Sid87; 2nd February 2013 at 2:34 PM.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Spandex Faffy, take a Deerling, nickname it Dear Leech. It can evolve after defeating one of Skyla's Pokemon.
    I'm not the one you need, but I'll be there to guide you
    I'll show the world to you, and everything I've been through

A broken mind, a battered song, a spark of magic won't keep you strong
    But maybe it's been in you all along

Spandex Faffy, have a Throh. It can't be used against any gym leader's final Pokemon throughout the playthrough, unless it is your last remaining Pokemon.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Spandex, take a Sandile and name him Shark. It's got to solo Elesa to evolve the first time and much using mouth based moves to defeat Skyla's Swanna in order to evolve again.
        Spoiler:- .:

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.`

Spandex, take Snivy as your starter so that you're given Panpour. Name the Panpour Smiles. It cannot evolve until it learns Crunch via level up. It can never forget Fury Swipes after it learns it.

Spandex for your Snivy name it Oliver (from Oliver Twist). It must always have a move that involves twisting/spirals such as Wrap/Wring Out/Leaf Tornado/Coil.

Joltik (Spoon) – 5 water types and 5 psychic types to evolve, no base power over 50
    Deerling (Dear Leech) – Defeat one of Skyla’s Pokemon to evolve
    Throh – No fighting gym leaders final Pokemon unless last Pokemon
    Sandile (Shark) – Solo Elesa to evolve first, then must use mouth based attack to defeat Skyla’s Swanna to evolve again
    Panpour (Smiles) – Learn Crunch via level up before evolve, never forget Fury Swipes (Got)
    Snivy (Oliver) – Always have a twisty/spirally move (Got)

Changing the base rules so I can have no other pokemon except one for fly that will be boxed when not in use
    6/6 chosen 2/6 got
    Last edited by Spandex Faffy; 2nd February 2013 at 6:21 PM. Reason: No double post

Looking for a Black 2 challenge!

Rules:

1) Nicknames are fun!
    2) Challenging and FUN, not challenging and annoyingly hard. I want a challenge to push me and make me work, but not something I'll get frustrated with and ragequit.

That's all. Have at it!

Sid! what a glorious day! you have been blessed with Hot-Head the Litwick! now be warned! as a child he almost burned to death one of his friends so he will never use fire type moves! however once he evolves into lampet he sees that he must move on as the threat of team Neo Plamsa draws near! as such he will use his fire to protect unova by Soloing Colress on the Plasma Frigate and Kyurem in his cave. after this he will accept the dusk stone and gladly evolve. as the battle in the chasm unfolded, He saw N and was intrested about him as such he wants to meet N at his castle. when there he is Moved by zekrom. as such he must beat him.

TLDR
    Hot-Head the Litwick
    Litwick cant use fire moves
    Free to evolve into lampet.
    Lampet must solo Colress on the Frigate, and Kyurem in his cave.
    After this can evolve into Chandleure.
    Chandleure batttles N's Zekrom in the post game
    3ds FC 1048 8280 0964 IGN Matthew

You will start begin your journey with Tsubaki (if a girl) or Marluxia (if a boy) the Snivy. Depending on the gender, you have two paths.

If Tsubaki/female, Tsubaki is a sweet flower and wants to protect and fight hard for her master, but has a strict code of honor. She must defeat all team Plasma Grunts before Burgh to evolve into Servine. She is desperate to seek affection and acknowledgement of her worth, and also must solo the DriftveilTournament to evolve into a Serperior.

If Marluxia/male, Marluxia is a vain and commanding pokemon, and while he may listen, will do whatever it takes to win. He must solo Roxie to evolve into a Servine. However, he does not disrespect his trainer, and wants to help him on his journey. He must solo all rival battle after Burgh.
        Spoiler:- .:

If you believe in Jesus Christ put this in your profile and don't just ignore this, because in the Bible it says, `If you deny me, I will deny you in front of my Father in the gates of Heaven.`

Thanks, you guys.

So I have:

1) Hot-Head the Litwick

2) If Tsubaki/female, Tsubaki is a sweet flower and wants to protect and fight hard for her master, but has a strict code of honor. She must defeat all team Plasma Grunts before Burgh to evolve into Servine. She is desperate to seek affection and acknowledgement of her worth, and also must solo the DriftveilTournament to evolve into a Serperior; If Marluxia/male, Marluxia is a vain and commanding pokemon, and while he may listen, will do whatever it takes to win. He must solo Roxie to evolve into a Servine. However, he does not disrespect his trainer, and wants to help him on his journey. He must solo all rival battle after Burgh.

3)

4)

5)

6)

Rules:

1) Nicknames are fun!
    2) Challenging and FUN, not challenging and annoyingly hard. I want a challenge to push me and make me work, but not something I'll get frustrated with and ragequit.
    3) Creativity is a plus!

Sid87, take an Azurill. As a little baby Pokémon it is, it loves jumping, but it just cannot do it high... until it learns Bounce (lv 23), which will make it so happy that will let it evolve. It can never forget it. Also, your Azurill is much stronger than many of its species, so its ability must be Huge Power. As a Marill, it doesn't like the fact that after evolving from Azurill, it can evolve into Azumarill in the following level. As it loves its Marill form, it won't want to evolve... until you beat using it 2 wild Azumarill, when it will realize that Azumarill is good also, and will accept to evolve. When evolving into Azumarill, its happiness will go through the roof, and you will have to to teach it Return consecuently. Name it Hopper.

To summarize:

- Take an Azurill named Hopper (I am bad with nicknames...)
    - Its ability must be Huge Power.
    - It cannot evolve into Marill until it learns Bounce (lv 23), which it can never forget.
    - To evolve into Azumarill, it must beat two wild Azumarill.
    - It cannot learn Return until it becomes an Azumarill.
    - It cannot forget Return after it learns it.

Good luck!

Sid87, take Psaro the Manslayer Axew. Psaro will only undergo his first evolution after his descent into Nadiria Reversal Mountain, which he must solo. Bianca will persist in following him around, so Psaro must attack her Pokemon on alternate turns in all tag battles in the mountain. To reach his final form Psaro must obtain the Secret of Evolution, which takes the form of a Power Bracer that he must always keep hold of.

Hey neat... I've never used a Haxorus OR an Azumarill (then I looked up Azumarill's stats and saw why, heh). Thanks!

1) Hot-Head the Litwick

2) If Tsubaki/female, Tsubaki is a sweet flower and wants to protect and fight hard for her master, but has a strict code of honor. She must defeat all team Plasma Grunts before Burgh to evolve into Servine. She is desperate to seek affection and acknowledgement of her worth, and also must solo the DriftveilTournament to evolve into a Serperior; If Marluxia/male, Marluxia is a vain and commanding pokemon, and while he may listen, will do whatever it takes to win. He must solo Roxie to evolve into a Servine. However, he does not disrespect his trainer, and wants to help him on his journey. He must solo all rival battle after Burgh.

3) - Take an Azurill named Hopper (I am bad with nicknames...)
    - Its ability must be Huge Power.
    - It cannot evolve into Marill until it learns Bounce (lv 23), which it can never forget.
    - To evolve into Azumarill, it must beat two wild Azumarill.
    - It cannot learn Return until it becomes an Azumarill.
    - It cannot forget Return after it learns it.

4) Psaro the Axew. will only undergo his first evolution after his descent into Nadiria Reversal Mountain, which he must solo. Bianca will persist in following him around, so Psaro must attack her Pokemon on alternate turns in all tag battles in the mountain. To reach his final form Psaro must obtain the Secret of Evolution, which takes the form of a Power Bracer that he must always keep hold of.

5)

6)

Rules:

1) Nicknames are fun!
    3) Creativity is a plus!

Sid87, take a Magnemite, nickname it Unrealist. It must have Sturdy as its ability, and it must be at level 11 when you catch it. It may not participate in your battle against Roxie, you must put it in your PC during the battle. However, it must solo one of the regular trainers in the Gym before you challenge the leader. After that, it must evolve into Magneton on Route 4 after soloing the breeder there seven times and defeating the Mandibuzz that appears there. Then, it must be in the lead spot in your party when you battle Clay. It may only evolve into Magnezone after you have visited Undella Town for the first time, you must then walk back through Reversal Mountain with Magneton in your lead spot, take the plane to Mistralton and evolve it in Chargestone Cave. Finally, it must learn two moves through TM while its two remaining moves must be one Electric-type and one Steel-type move.
    I'm not the one you need, but I'll be there to guide you
    I'll show the world to you, and everything I've been through

A broken mind, a battered song, a spark of magic won't keep you strong
    But maybe it's been in you all along

Page 77 of 105 FirstFirst ... 276773747576777879808187 ... LastLast