Page 78 of 105 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast
Results 1,926 to 1,950 of 2618

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Sid87 take a Spoink. It must use Magic Coat to succesfully reflect 5 effects before evolving. Also, it has to have Power Gem and use it to defeat at least 3 pokemon with gems in their bodies (besides the Spoink line) before it can use TMs.

May I have a nickname for the Spoink, please?

1) Hot-Head the Litwick
    Litwick cant use fire moves
    Free to evolve into lampet.
    Lampet must solo Colress on the Frigate, and Kyurem in his cave.
    After this can evolve into Chandleure.
    Chandleure batttles N's Zekrom in the post game

2) If Tsubaki/female, Tsubaki is a sweet flower and wants to protect and fight hard for her master, but has a strict code of honor. She must defeat all team Plasma Grunts before Burgh to evolve into Servine. She is desperate to seek affection and acknowledgement of her worth, and also must solo the DriftveilTournament to evolve into a Serperior; If Marluxia/male, Marluxia is a vain and commanding pokemon, and while he may listen, will do whatever it takes to win. He must solo Roxie to evolve into a Servine. However, he does not disrespect his trainer, and wants to help him on his journey. He must solo all rival battle after Burgh.

3) - Take an Azurill named Hopper (I am bad with nicknames...)
    - Its ability must be Huge Power.
    - It cannot evolve into Marill until it learns Bounce (lv 23), which it can never forget.
    - To evolve into Azumarill, it must beat two wild Azumarill.
    - It cannot learn Return until it becomes an Azumarill.
    - It cannot forget Return after it learns it.

4) Psaro the Axew. will only undergo his first evolution after his descent into Nadiria Reversal Mountain, which he must solo. Bianca will persist in following him around, so Psaro must attack her Pokemon on alternate turns in all tag battles in the mountain. To reach his final form Psaro must obtain the Secret of Evolution, which takes the form of a Power Bracer that he must always keep hold of.

5) Magnemite, nickname it Unrealist. It must have Sturdy as its ability, and it must be at level 11 when you catch it. It may not participate in your battle against Roxie, you must put it in your PC during the battle. However, it must solo one of the regular trainers in the Gym before you challenge the leader. After that, it must evolve into Magneton on Route 4 after soloing the breeder there seven times and defeating the Mandibuzz that appears there. Then, it must be in the lead spot in your party when you battle Clay. It may only evolve into Magnezone after you have visited Undella Town for the first time, you must then walk back through Reversal Mountain with Magneton in your lead spot, take the plane to Mistralton and evolve it in Chargestone Cave. Finally, it must learn two moves through TM while its two remaining moves must be one Electric-type and one Steel-type move.

6) Spoink. It must use Magic Coat to succesfully reflect 5 effects before evolving. Also, it has to have Power Gem and use it to defeat at least 3 pokemon with gems in their bodies (besides the Spoink line) before it can use TMs.

Interesting team. I'll post updates here as I go, and perhaps I'll get started tonight.

Sid87's Gen 6 Igloo Shop!

FC: 3823-9867-2750

Hey, everyone. Glad there's an actual forum for challenges now I have't played Pokemon in a while, but I'm really in the mood right now, so let's get a Pokemon Black 2 Scramble going!

Pokemon from any Generation, no restrictions! I'd like to, however, be able to start with a least 3 of my Pokemon right off the bat, so please state if I am allowed to start with the given Pokemon or not. Looking forward to some interesting suggestions!
    Last edited by Monochromatic; 8th February 2013 at 5:13 PM.

Monochromatic, take a Tangela. You cannot start off with it. Tangela must knock out Cobalion, Virizion, or Terrakion by itself before it is able to evolve.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Monochromatic, in keeping with your forum nick take a Duskull named Greyscale. It may only use Normal and Dark moves; Hidden Power is permitted. Evolve to Dusclops whenever, but never to Dusknoir because Dusknoir's got loads of yellow on him. In the unlikely event you get a shiny Duskull it may instead only use Fire and Fighting moves.

Monochromatic, take a Solosis, use it as one of your starters. It must evolve into Duosion inside of Mistralton Cave, and it must solo all trainers in the Strange House in order to evolve into Reuniclus. Nickname it GreenFloat.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Monochromatic:

Take a Pichu. You can start with it. It must survive 5 super effective hits before it can evolve to a Pikachu.
    As a Pikachu, It must be hit by each type of move (water, fire, grass, etc... all 17 of them) twice each before it can become a Raichu.

If you want a nickname, call it Rider.

Monochromatic, take a Carvanha with which you can start. It cannot evolve until it defeats 12 trainer's Pokémon with the effect of Rough Skin (The Pokémon has just to be Koed by that effect, but you can leave it in red HP attacking and then wait until they attack you for the Rough Skin KO.) Also, it can never forget Scary Face after it learns it. Name it Skinner.
    I am Spanish, so my English isn't very good.

Spoiler:- Completed Challenges:

3DS Friend Code: 2191-8109-9121. Friend Safari: Flying: Swanna / Spearow / Hawlucha. PM me so that I can add you!

Alright, so we have:

1) Tangela: Cannot start with it. Must solo Virizion/Cobalion/Terrakion to evolve.

2) Duskull (Greyscale): Can only learn Dark and Normal type moves. Can only evolve to Dusclops.

3) Solosis (GreenFloat): Starter. Evolve in Mistralton cave. Solo Strange House to evolve again.

4) Pichu (Rider): Starter. Survive 5 SE hits to evolve to Pikachu. Be hit by 2 attacks of each type to evolve to Raichu

5) Carvanha (Skinner): Starter. 12 Rough Skin KO's to evolve. Can never forget Scary Face.

6) ???

Need 1 more to go!
    Last edited by Monochromatic; 9th February 2013 at 10:39 AM.

I didn't mean Pikachu had to survive two hits of each type... it just has to be hit by them. But if you want the challenge to by slightly harder... go ahead and make it so it has to survive them. Your discretion.

I knew what you originally meant, and I'll keep it your way. I better fix that wording then. =p Is it only direct-damaging attacks or any move, though?

Eh, we'll go with any kind of attack, I suppose.

Hey, I'm hoping to start a Scramble on my Black 2. I only have two restrictions, no Stunfisk, and no repeating types. I don't care what restrictions you put on my Pokemon and what the yare as long as they follow these rules. Thanks!
    I AM FROM THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. IF YOU ARE TOO COPY AND PASTE THIS IN YOUR SIG

3DS FC: 2836-0208-8979

Pokemon Y Friend Safari: Oddish, Quilladin, and Swadloon

English Black FC: 1893 2202 1899 OT: Tarro

Quote Originally Posted by kaiser soze View Post
    -RNG abuse actually takes skill. Trying to make a 1/1366, let alone 1/8192 event happen with luck til it happens screams you don't have a life.
    - The biggest draw to RNGed pokemon is for flawless IVs, which are way more useful than a color swap.
    - It's an exploitable in-game feature, just like EVs and IV breeding.
    - Nintendo notes that it is legal; it's not cheating by their own definitions.

Quote Originally Posted by Tarro57 View Post
    Hey, I'm hoping to start a Scramble on my Black 2. I only have two restrictions, no Stunfisk, and no repeating types. I don't care what restrictions you put on my Pokemon and what the yare as long as they follow these rules. Thanks!
    Start with Tepig. Name it Butterbean.

It has to solo Burgh with any fire type moves to evolve into Pignite.
    It has to be revived by Max Revive 3 times before you can evolve it to Emboar.

Tarro57, take a Spoink. Name it Baco-Psy. It must solo four trainers in Reversal Mountain and five on Route 14 before evolving.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Okay, so I have:

Tepig - Butterbean
    Must solo Burgh without any fire type moves to become Pignite and must be Max Revived 3 times before becoming Emboar.

Spoink - Baco-Psy
    Must solo four trainers on Reversal Mountain and five on Route 14 before becoming a Grumpig.

Piloswine - Dandruff
    Must solo Marlon's Carracosta and use Ancient Power on it to evolve.

Venipede - Trollipede
    Must have either a Att. or Sp. Att. lowering nature and only use moves of that stat. Must solo Roxie's Whirlipede to become one, and solo Elesa while paralyzed to evolve again.

Krabby - Spoilsport
    Must always know Mud Sport. Must solo all of 20 trainers electric Pokemon. (It is impossible to get Krabby until you have the Super Rod which you don't get before the Electric Gym)

Sunkern (Male) - Flo
    Must solo Clay to evolve (can't learn Petal Dance until it's a Sunflora). Must always know Petal Dance.

Thanks everybody!!! I shall start my adventure ASAP!
    Last edited by Tarro57; 17th February 2013 at 2:49 AM.
    I AM FROM THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. IF YOU ARE TOO COPY AND PASTE THIS IN YOUR SIG

-RNG abuse actually takes skill. Trying to make a 1/1366, let alone 1/8192 event happen with luck til it happens screams you don't have a life.
    - The biggest draw to RNGed pokemon is for flawless IVs, which are way more useful than a color swap.

Typo. I meant WITHOUT any fire moves.

Oh, that makes more sense, editted it.

I just realized 100% of your team is swine-based so far. How many more pig pokemon are there? You should get them all.

Well since we're at it..

Tarro57 take a Piloswine. Evolve it after it beats Marlon's Carracosta. It muse also use Ancientpower on Carracosta at least once.

Well, since I'm a party pooper(and there are no more pig Pokemon)...

Tarro57, take a Venipede. It must either have an Attack- or Special Attack-lowering nature, and can only use moves that are off the lowered attacking stat, so if it had a minus Attack, it would only be allowed to use physical moves and vice versa. It must solo Roxie's Whirlipede to evolve into Whirlipede, and it must solo Elesa while paralyzed to evolve into Scolipede. Name it Trollipede.
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

Tarro57, take a Krabby and name it Spoilsport.
    It must learn Mud Sport as soon as possible from the Move Relearner, if it does not already have it, and can never forget Mud Sport. It must use Mud Sport at least once per Trainer Battle that it participates in (switching out does not reset this count, so you can use it then switch out to a different Pokemon). Also, it may only evolve after soloing ALL Electric-Type Pokemon of 10 different trainers having 1 or more Electric-Type Pokemon, as well as (but not including to the previous) soloing your choice of one of Elesa's Pokemon.

One problem, Whirlipede needs to solo Elesa all the way, and how about it just has to always have Mud Sport, not have to use it every battle though.

In the end it's up to you. So, O.K, it has to have Mud Sport and never forget it.

K guys, one more needed!!! Piloswine also still needs nicknamed if anybody wants to do that!

Page 78 of 105 FirstFirst ... 286874757677787980818288 ... LastLast