Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Threaded View

Okay, so I have:

Tepig - Butterbean
    Must solo Burgh without any fire type moves to become Pignite and must be Max Revived 3 times before becoming Emboar.

Spoink - Baco-Psy
    Must solo four trainers on Reversal Mountain and five on Route 14 before becoming a Grumpig.

Piloswine - Dandruff
    Must solo Marlon's Carracosta and use Ancient Power on it to evolve.

Venipede - Trollipede
    Must have either a Att. or Sp. Att. lowering nature and only use moves of that stat. Must solo Roxie's Whirlipede to become one, and solo Elesa while paralyzed to evolve again.

Krabby - Spoilsport
    Must always know Mud Sport. Must solo all of 20 trainers electric Pokemon. (It is impossible to get Krabby until you have the Super Rod which you don't get before the Electric Gym)

Sunkern (Male) - Flo
    Must solo Clay to evolve (can't learn Petal Dance until it's a Sunflora). Must always know Petal Dance.

Thanks everybody!!! I shall start my adventure ASAP!
    Last edited by Tarro57; 17th February 2013 at 2:49 AM.
    I AM FROM THE CHURCH OF JESUS CHRIST OF LATTER-DAY SAINTS. IF YOU ARE TOO COPY AND PASTE THIS IN YOUR SIG

3DS FC: 2836-0208-8979

Pokemon Y Friend Safari: Oddish, Quilladin, and Swadloon

English Black FC: 1893 2202 1899 OT: Tarro

Quote Originally Posted by kaiser soze View Post
    -RNG abuse actually takes skill. Trying to make a 1/1366, let alone 1/8192 event happen with luck til it happens screams you don't have a life.
    - The biggest draw to RNGed pokemon is for flawless IVs, which are way more useful than a color swap.
    - It's an exploitable in-game feature, just like EVs and IV breeding.
    - Nintendo notes that it is legal; it's not cheating by their own definitions.