Page 82 of 105 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast
Results 2,026 to 2,050 of 2618

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Lyre, take a Koffing. It must know Haze and Destiny Bond, and it can evolve after using Selfdestruct or Explosion to defeat a Gym Leaders final Pokemon. Nickname it Pollution.

chimecho_guy, take a Remoraid which can evolve after defeating two Mantine. It must also know Soak and always use it against Dragon-types. Nickname it Artillery.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Siempathy catch a Sandile and nickname it ThugLife it has to keep bite and assurance and you cannot teach it earthquake. Evolve it after defeating at least 2 of Clay's pokemon and again after it learns Thrash.

-Mantyke(Memories) Can evolve after defeating a fully evolved Electric-type Pokémon using just Air Slash
    -Zorua(Trickster) Battle shy and always starts lastly ina Gym/E4 battle
    -Chandelure(No Nickname) Must know Incinerate
    -Sandile(ThugLife) Has to keep Bite and Assurance, can't teach it Earthquake. Evolve after defeating at least 2 of Clay's Pokémon and again after it learns Thrash

chimeco_guy, name the Roselia Whiplash(Those thorns sure hurt!)

Lyre, name the Purrloin Nightmare(His Night Slash is a nightmare for Psychic)

Still need a starter and a filler! I don't mind repetitive types, so any starter is possible. As for the last one, go nuts!

Lyre take a Venipede it can evolve once after soloing Roxy and again after learning steamroller

-Claydoll (capture Cobalion before evolve)
    -Roserade (Whiplash) (Solo Clay to evolve)
    -Whimsicott (Solo Marlon with it without using any grass type moves to evolve)
    -Octillery (Artillery) (Defeat two Mantine to evolve. Must know Soak and always use it against Dragon-types)
    -
    -

Siempathy take an Tepig named Bacon must keep Tackle. No evolution restrictions.

Lyre take an Azurill must survive a fighting type attack to evolve and then solo Clay to evolve again.

chimecho_guy take a Gothitelle must defeat a dark type to evolve and then solo Drayden to evolve again.

I would also like a team on White 2.

-Drifblim (no ghost/fly moves till after reversal mountain)
    -Purrloin (nightmare) kill every psychic type with it and keep night slash)
    -Venipede (evolve after soloing Roxie and then after learning steamroller)
    -Azurill (survive one fighting type attack to evolve, then solo clay to evolve again)
    -
    -
    i said one poke of each type, venipede is also bug so i chose it over koffing :3. plus koffing is fugly. i also don't want a starter. So far: no ghost,fly,dark,poison,bug,or water types allowed anymore.

-Mantyke(Memories) Can evolve after killing a fully evolved Electric-type Pokémon with just Air Slash
    -Zorua(Trickster) Battle shy, always at last spot in Gym/E4 battles
    -Chandelure(No nickname) Must keep Incinerate
    -Sandile(ThugLife) Must keep Bite and Assurance, may not learn Earthquake. Must solo two Pokémon of Clay to evolve first time and learn Thrash to evolve a second time
    -Tepig(Bacon) Must keep Tackle

Someone give Chandelure a name?
    What will the last Pokémon be? An utterly useless Pokémon in some eyes or deadly, but with cripling restrictions?

Bananana catch a Sewaddle, you must start every gym leader battle with it, to evolve it you must kill at least one fire, ice, or flying type pokemon, and then again after you obtain your 5th gym badge. It has to keep Bug Bite and may not learn any grass type moves(unless it automatically learns razor leaf, you can't use it)

Siempathy nickname the Chandelure....Jenny ! Even it it's a boy.

-Mantyke(Memories) Kill a fully evolved Electric-type with just Air Slash to evolve
    -Zorua(Trickster) Battle shy. Always last slot in Gym/E4 battles
    -Chandelure(Jenny) Must always know Incinerate
    -Sandile(ThugLife) Must always know Bite and Assurance. Cannot learn Earthquake. Evolve first time after soloing two of Clay's Pokémon and second after learning Thrash.
    -Tepig(Bacon) Must always know Tackle

Who will be the winner of the 6th party slot?

I asked my brother, who knows nothing of Black/White Pokémon, to pick one and give me some restrictions. He said Klink, name it Klinknagel, and it mustn't know more than one and the same ocne chosen attacking move at ALL TIMES. To be honest, I don't like this one, seeing as Klink become available after 4th Gym and I want a Pokémon a little earlier, like before the 1st or 2nd Gym. Most of the Pokémon become availble after 4th Gym for me, so I want a few earlier ones.

Bananana take a Solosis it must defeat 5 bug types to evolve and then it can evolve after learning heal block.

-Octillery (Artillery) (Defeat two Mantine to evolve. Must know Soak and always use it against Dragon-types)
    -Gothitelle (Defeat a dark type to evolve and solo Drayden to evolve again)
    -

Just one more! No starters please!

Siempathy catch a Lillipup and name it MeatShield(if it fits, if not name it Sacrifice) treat it poorly and have it learn and keep return. Make it your "throwaway" pokemon, use it to heal others in your party and it can only evolve after it has survived 5 battles and 10 after that to evolve it again. you must use return at least twice in every battle you use it in.

~Leavanny [start every gym battle with it. Defeat one fire, ice, or flying type to evolve and can evolve again after 5th gym. Must keep Bug Bite and have no grass moves]
    ~Reuniclus [defeat 5 bug types to evolve and then learn Heal Block to evolve again]
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~

4 more!

Banananananananananana, have a Muk. It must learn Rock Tomb and keep it until you defeat the Elite 4.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Bananana, take a Banette. You must capture it before entering Reversal Mountain and have it in the first slot in your party while going through the mountain. It must also keep Will-O-Wisp and Hex in its moveset.

Lyre, take a Lunatone instead of the Koffing. It must know Cosmic Power and Rock Polish at all times. If you plan to teach it any moves through TMs, it must first defeat a Wailord or five Wailmer. Nickname it Crescent.

-Purrloin *Nightmare (must keep night slash)
    -Azurill (must survive fighting type move to evolve, then solo clay to evolve again)
    -Venipede (evolve after soloing Roxie, and then learn Steamroller to evolve it again)
    -Driftblim (no ghost/fly type moves until after reversal mountain)
    -Lunatone :c you just love giving me the ugly Pokemon don't you Winter. oh well. (keep rock polish and cosmic power, kill 1 wailord/5wailmer to teach it tms)
    -???
    1 more slot so far none of these Pokemon can really fight but I'll just suck it up and grind lots. Someone give me something good. No dark,psychic,poison,bug,ghost,flying,normal,water, rock types! I just realized Azurill is a normal type. And also, nicknames people :3!

-Mantyke(Memories) Evolve after killing a fully evolved Electric-type with just Air Slash
    -Zorua(Trickster) Battle shy, always last slot during Gym/E4 battles
    -Chandelure(Jenny) Must always keep Incinerate
    -Sandile(ThugLife) Must always keep Bite and Assurance, can not learn Earthquake. First evo: Solo 2 Pokémon of Clay. 2nd evo: learn Thrash
    -Tepig(Bacon) Must always keep Tackle
    -Lillipup(MeatShield/Sacrifice) Must learn Return and use it twice in every battle. Treat it poorly(I don't know what you mean by this?) and let it evolve after surviving 5 battles(wild or trainers?) and 10 after that to evolve the 2nd time

I have my team, I'll start on it and update it sometimes. Thanks

What i meant by treating it poorly was to literally use it as a meat shield for your other pokemon, so that way it faints alot while you're healing your pokemon and its happiness goes down therefore return does less damage. :3 Doesn't matter what type of battle it is, but if it miraculously survives while your using it as a meat shield, then it counts.

~Leavanny [start every gym battle with it. Defeat one fire, ice, or flying type to evolve and can evolve again after 5th gym. Must keep Bug Bite and have no grass moves]
    ~Reuniclus [defeat 5 bug types to evolve and then learn Heal Block to evolve again]
    ~Muk [must learn and keep rock tomb]
    ~Banette [must capture before reversal mountain and be first in party while going through the mountain. must keep will-o-wisp and hex]
    ~
    ~

Lyre name your azurill Zuzu i guess. I'm bad at nicknames...
    Only 2 more!

-Purrloin*Nightmare (keep night slash...i think it was called e.e)
    -Azurill *Zuzu (survive one fighting type move to evolve, then solo clay to evolve again)
    -Venipede (solo Roxie to evolve then learn steamroller to evolve again)
    -Lunatone (keep cosmic power + rock polish, to teach tms kill a wailord/5wailmer)
    -???
    -???
    I took Drifblim off the team because it going to take forever to get to route 13 to get a Drifloon. So now i need 2 more pokemon, fly and ghost types are available again.
    Bananana name that Leavanny Asparagus . And also, please no Pidove/Tranquill/Unfezant, the designs of those pokemon annoy beyond belief.

Ok I Would Like A Team On Black Please

Frebby take a Stunfisk that can only know ground and electric type moves.

-Gothitelle (Defeat a dark type to evolve and solo Drayden to evolve again)
    -

Just one more! No starters please!
    Last edited by chimecho_guy; 5th May 2013 at 2:21 PM.

Banana Have A Sunflora Evolve It After 6th Gym Must Learn Return.

Lyre Have Arcanine Solo Elesa To Evolve.

Chimecho Have A Weezing that can evolve when it knows Selfdestruct and Explosion.

Stunfisk - Only Electric and Ground Moves
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Frebby catch a Darumaka and name it HotPoopPls, evolve it after defeating all the trainers in Elesa's gym with it, not including Elesa herself. It cannot learn superpower or overheat.

-Purrloin*Nightmare (keep night slash)
    -Azurill *Zuzu (survive one fighting type move to evolve, then solo clay to evolve again)
    -Lunatone (keep cosmic power + rock polish, to teach tms kill a wailord/5wailmer)
    -???
    -???
    2 more pokemon, remember no more than 1 of each type. --->Dark,Normal,Water,Poison,Bug,Rock,Psychic<--- none of these

-Purrloin*Nightmare (keep night slash)
    -Arcanine (solo Elesa to evolve)
    -???
    Sorry Frebby somehow i didn't see your post O.o. One more pokemon !! make it a good one guys :3 maybe you know...a flying type cuz i need to get around fast or something~

Frebby, take a Sigilyph which must know Whirlwind and Gravity. If it has Wonder Skin, it must also know Cosmic Power, and if it has Magic Guard, it must know Tailwind.

Page 82 of 105 FirstFirst ... 327278798081828384858692 ... LastLast