Page 84 of 105 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast
Results 2,076 to 2,100 of 2618

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

concon423, take an Axew. Before evolving into Fraxure, it must solo every trainer inside of Mistralton Cave. It may then evolve into Haxorus after defeating Drayden's Haxorus or Marlon's Jellicent. It must also have one damage-dealing Dragon-type move in its moveset at all times. Nickname it Dragolithe.

Would you be able to change the movie star restriction? I don't do the movies, sorry i should have mentioned that earlier
    1. Eevee (Must be female, can only evolve into glaceon or leafeon)
    2. Wailmer (Cannot evolve until it have defeated a wild shuckle)
    3. Mareep (no thunder, must keep tackle and thunder wave, to evolve must beat roxies band mates, to evolve flaffy must beat 2 trainers in roller coaster and models on runway.)
    4. Skitty (First i see in castelia park, can only evolve one i have rung the bell on top of Celestial tower)
    5. Zubat (Can only know two stab moves at a time, one for flying and one for poision)
    6. Axew (Fraxure= solo all trainers in the mistralton cave, Haxorus= must defeat either Draydons Haxorus or Marlons Jellicent, can only have one dragon type damage-dealing move in its moveset at all time)

Thanks everyone, I shall start this as soon as I get my DS back
    Last edited by concon423; 12th May 2013 at 6:47 AM.

Will doing scramble challenge for my black 2
    - Can't trade
    - Restrictions to evolve; must capture every pokemon on that Route where I am at the moment before it can evolve.
    - Starter is going to be Tepig ( not necessary to use it )
    - Lillipup- Herdier- Stoutland is first pick that I have chosen rest up to you guys

^^

Pkmnsurf, take a Whimsicott. Can never know moves that aren't grass or normal.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

@ Drummerdude: Roger that.
    - Stoutland
    - Whimsicott (only grass and normal moves )
    -
    -
    -
    -

Can I have a scramble for Black 2 please. Just one rule and that's no starters as I'm not too keen on the 5 gen ones. Thanks

ThatYellowGuy, use an Azumarill. No restrictions.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

ThatYellowGuy, catch a magikarp :3 ...and it cant evolve until lvl 50... and it has to keep splash as a gyarados !! ... and and and you hafta destroy Marlon with it.... or else!

ThatYellowGuy take a Sunkern, it cannot evolve until it has soloed one of Roxies bandmates, and you have beaten The Nimbasa gym. It can only know two grass type moves at a time.

So that's 3:

Azumarill with no restrictions
    Magikarp which cannot evolve until level 50 and has to keep splash.
    Sunkern which cannot evolve until soloing 1 of Roxie's bandmates. Only know 2 grass moves at a time.

ThatYellowGuy, take a Scraggy that can evolve after defeating two of Skyla's Pokemon. It must also keep Swagger in its moveset.

Guys still need 4 more pokemons to start scramble challenges.
    - Stoutland
    - Whimiscott ( only grass and normal moves )

Pkmnsurf take a Koffing, it can only evolve into Weezing once you have beaten the Nimbasa gym, it must always know always have smog in its moveset, even as a Weezing.

-stoutland
    - Whimscott
    - weezing ( after nimbasa gym and has to keep smog )

3 more to go and then I can start

Pkmnsurf, take a Litwick, no restrictions.

Hope you don't mind me finishing off your teams for you guys. I figure waiting 5-7 days must be maddening to update constantly. If you want to accept others as well, that's perfectly fine.

ThatYellowGuy:

Take a Oshawott. It dreams of becoming a master shellsman (play off master swordsman) when it grows up, and acts like it all the time. By the time it reaches the elite four, it must have the following moveset. Nickname him Ike.
    - Razor Shell
    - Swords Dance
    - Flying/Dark move of choice
    - Water move of choice

Also take a Grimer. Since it grew up in the sewers, it sometimes confuses itself as a water type pokemon from time-to-time. It must know Rain Dance (the only water type move it can learn in the game) to be used in battle, and his name will be Arsenic.

For Pkmnsurf:

Go ahead and use the Tepig that you will be starting off with. Your Tepig loves to charge into things, knowing that charging into berry bushes means that it will get a few berries in the process. Tepig can not evolve until it learns Heat Crash, and then your Pignite must use Heat Crash as the final move in any gym battle. Your Emboar must always know Heat Crash, and his nickname shall be Meteor.

For you final pokemon, take a Riolu and nickname him Brycen. He must know Force Palm and Ice Punch, and must have the Steadfast ability for him to be used in battle.

Good luck in your campaigns!

Uh, Ash never owned a Psychic type...

Anyway, take a Sandile as your Dark-type. Like Ash's, it has sunglasses, so it must always hold either the BlackGlasses or Wise Glasses as soon as you get access to one of them. It is not allowed to have any move over 80 power, and it must beat five trainers in a row without using any Ground-type moves to evolve into Krokorok. No evolution restrictions for Krookodile. Name it Jaws.
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

MidnightFennekin - Instead of a Psychic type, how about a poison type? Take a Grimer. He must have Sticky Hold as his ability, and must have a high friendship ranking from Bianca before evolving into Muk. His nickname shall be Quercus.

Quote Originally Posted by ThatYellowGuy View Post
    Can I have a scramble for Black 2 please. Just one rule and that's no starters as I'm not too keen on the 5 gen ones. Thanks
    And I gave you and Oshawott...yeah...oops.

Scratch the Oshawott, here's a different pokemon for you. Take a Munna. It is absolutely evil. It has a secret personal goal of trying to manipulate pokemon to try and take over the world. You are lucky that you stumble upon this Munna before it got into the hands of Team Plasma. This Munna can only evolve into a Musharna when it learns Nightmare. Also, if you ever lose to Team Plasma, you must release it. This symbolizes that Munna willingly joins Team Plasma after you black out, continuing its plan to take over the world. Have fun.

Scrap my old scramble.

New Scarmble!

They have to follow a 'Scary' theme, no legends or Unova starters! Only two Dark-Types allowed, must be obtainable in Gen V!

Team:

_____

_____

_____

_____

_____

_____
    Last edited by MidnightFennekin; 25th May 2013 at 11:39 AM.

MidnightFennekin, take a Patrat(the eyes... THE EYES). This Patrat is very depressed because no one likes it for just being a creepy Rattata. It must learn Cut and keep it for the rest of the game. Before evolving into a Watchog, it must get high friendship with you. This lets it realize that people do like it(just not me). After evolution, it must learn Attract and keep it for the rest of the game too. Name it Alvin.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

MidnightFennekin take an Archeaops named Zombie (You'd be scared too if a living flying zombie dinosaur starts to terrorise you). Teach it Rock Tomb as an Archen and only evolve it after it uses Rock Tomb to lower an opponent's speed 6 times in one battle.

I'd like a scramble for Black, please. I CAN trade over eggs and stuff, and I've nearly completed the Pokedex, so go all out. Only restrictions are that 1. I want restrictions on all Pokemon. 2. Nicknames. and 3. Every Pokemon on my team must have a unique type combination.

No legendaries or starters. DO NOT GIVE ME ANY OF THE FOLLOWING POKEMON, AS I HAVE ALREADY USED THEM AND DO NOT WANT TO AGAIN:

Spoiler:- SERIOUSLY DON'T:

Go.

MidnightFennekin, take a Litwick (it ABSORBS LIFE from people, how scary isn't that?). It can evolve into Lampent after defeating three Unfezant, and into Chandelure after being poisoned by an Amoonguss. It must also have Flash Fire and know Inferno at all times. Nickname it FlashLight.

Z-nogyroP, take a Skarmory. It must have Weak Armor as its ability if you can get it, if not, then it must have Keen Eye. It must also know Autotomize and Spikes. Before learning Fly, it must survive a STAB Fire-move from a fully evolved Pokemon introduced in Gen 5. Nickname it Morrey-2.

Z-nogyroP take a Rotom named Plasma. It must be the leading pokemon every time you face Team Plasma.

You can choose which form you want when you can change forms with some conditions:

1. Since you only want unique combinations you can only use the original Rotom, Mow Rotom, Heat Rotom or Frost Rotom. However- and this depends on the rest of the time, you can't choose a form that shares a typing with the rest of your teammates (so if someone suggests a Fire type later you have to scrap Heat Rotom off the list).

2. Also every time it faints, you have to change its form to another one (except if you're in a long cave/dungeon like Twist Mountain- that can wait outside).

Alright, this is looking interesting.

1. Skarmory, Morrey-2, Keen Eye, must survive STAB fire move from Pokemon made in gen 5. I wish Heatmor were available earlier on. I think that leaves Emboar, Chandelure, Darmanitan, Volcarona, and Reshiram.
    2. Rotom, Plasma, lead against team Plasma, can only change to Heat, Mow, and Frost forms, cannot become type someone else has.

Page 84 of 105 FirstFirst ... 347480818283848586878894 ... LastLast