Page 100 of 105 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104 ... LastLast
Results 2,476 to 2,500 of 2618

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

I am still looking for a Pokemon for a Pokemon Black 2 Scramble Challenge.

Rules

No two Pokemon of the same type
    No Pokemon that evolve by trading
    No Pokemon after the 6th gym leader

Team

- Oshawott (Librations): Can evolve into Dewott after beating Roxie's Whirlipede while poisoned and can evolve into Samurott after soloing 5 trainers in Chargeston Cave; Must learn Surf after soloing all normal trainers in the 5th gym
    - Sewaddle: Must solo Burgh to evolve into Sewadloon and it must evolve into Leavanny within two levels of evolving into Sewadloon
    - Magneton (Fix'd): Must battle every important Fire type and cannot battle Poison types after it evolves into Magneton
    - Growlithe (Blaze): It can evolve at any time; however it cannot learn any TM, HM, nor move tutor moves.
    - Trapinch: It may not evolve into Vibrava until I teach it a move tutor move that costs 6 or more blue shards and to evolve into Flygon, it must solo two gym leaders in Drayden's gym.
    Last edited by Super_Jamalx9000; 23rd December 2013 at 1:34 AM.

Okay, take a Gothitelle. Gothita must solo Elesa to evolve into Gothitoria and must solo Skyla to evolve into Gothitelle. It must always know a Dark Type move and must solo Caitlin and Marshall of the Elite Four. Name it Maria. Catch it as a female, also.

3 more to go on my Scramble!

TEAM:
    1) Neptune the Samurott
    2) Simba/Cheeto the Arcanine
    3) Larry the Ampharos

My Pokémon Omega Ruby Team:

[Raven] : [Neptune] : [Simba] : [Dubai] : [Zelda] : [Brutus]
    3DS Friend Code:
    2938-8044-3384

I will accept.

Team

- Oshawott (Librations): Can evolve into Dewott after beating Roxie's Whirlipede while poisoned and can evolve into Samurott after soloing 5 trainers in Chargeston Cave; Must learn Surf after soloing all normal trainers in the 5th gym
    - Sewaddle: Must solo Burgh to evolve into Sewadloon and it must evolve into Leavanny within two levels of evolving into Sewadloon
    - Magnemite (Fix'd): Must battle every important Fire type and cannot battle Poison types after it evolves into Magneton
    - Growlithe (Blaze): It can evolve at any time; however it cannot learn any TM, HM, nor move tutor moves.
    - Trapinch: It may not evolve into Vibrava until I teach it a move tutor move that costs 6 or more blue shards and to evolve into Flygon, it must solo two gym leaders in Drayden's gym.
    - Gothita (Maria): Must be female and it always has to know a Dark type move. Must solo Elesa to evolve into Gothitoria and must solo Skyla to evolve into Gothitelle. Must solo Caitlin and Marshall.

Räven, take a Cottonee or a Petilil. (I know they're "version exclusives," but you can obtain the one exclusive to the other game by trading in Nacrene (BW) or Route 4 (BW2).) The Sun Stone used to evolve either of them must be obtained indirectly, i.e. through a dust cloud, pickup ability, or from a Solrock holding one. Petilil's suggested nickname will be Lily, and Cottonee's suggested nickname will be Sheepish.

Also, I'm doing a HeartGold Scramble Challenge in the Gen IV thread, if anyone could check that out.
    Last edited by Grei; 23rd December 2013 at 10:37 PM.

Raven, take either:

A) A Male Zubat that may evolve to Golbat only after you defeat Burgh and evolve into Crobat only after Elesa is defeated. He doesn't need to fight either battle. If you want, name him Batman.

or

B) A Sigilyph that must always keep Synchronoise until you have defeated Skyla's Swanna with it. Name it Heiroglyph if you so choose.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

Hey guys! I'm going to do a Scramble challenge on PKMN White. :3

Rules:
    Must have a full team by Elesa
    Must have a starter
    Must have a pilot for surfing and flying
    No duplicate types
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Credit goes to Brutaka for the awesome banners!

@ MCPokemon Fan: take a Seismitoad. It must have the Poison Touch Abilty and must know Drain Punch. It must solo Elesa an an E4 member of your choice. Name it FakeMario
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

MCPokemon Fan, take a Pidove. Catch it on Route 3 in a Heal Ball. It can evolve into Tranquill after soloing the trainer with 3 Lillipup inside of the Nacrene Gym, and into Unfezant after soloing all Backpackers on Route 4. It may learn Fly after defeating a Swanna.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Rules:
    Must have a starter
    No duplicate types

Team:
    1- FakeMario (Tympole) It must have the Poison Touch Abilty and must know Drain Punch. It must solo Elesa an an E4 member of your choice.
    2- ? (Pidove) Catch it on Route 3 in a Heal Ball. It can evolve into Tranquill after soloing the trainer with 3 Lillipup inside of the Nacrene Gym, and into Unfezant after soloing all Backpackers on Route 4. It may learn Fly after defeating a Swanna.

4 more guys!
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

MCPokemon Fan - take a Snivy name Sir. Slick. It must always know at least 3 grass moves from the point it can learn 3.
    SoulSilver BQ

Wonderful Banner by Golden Jet!!!!!
    Chapter 9 is up!! (Still Shocking!)

MCPokemonFan- You shall own a Simisear named Buttons. Its final moveset must be Cut, Flame Burst/Flamethrower (if the TM if available before post-game, I forget), Acrobatics, and Shadow Claw. You may evolve it after it defeats a Water-type with a Fire move.

(You can get them in shaking grass in Pinwheel Forest inside.)
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

Rules:
    Must have a starter
    No duplicate types

Team:
    1- FakeMario (Tympole) It must have the Poison Touch Abilty and must know Drain Punch. It must solo Elesa an an E4 member of your choice.
    2- ? (Pidove) Catch it on Route 3 in a Heal Ball. It can evolve into Tranquill after soloing the trainer with 3 Lillipup inside of the Nacrene Gym, and into Unfezant after soloing all Backpackers on Route 4. It may learn Fly after defeating a Swanna.
    3- Sir Slick (Snivy) It must always know at least 3 grass moves from the point it can learn 3.
    4- Buttons (Simisear) Its final moveset must be Cut, Flame Burst/Flamethrower (if the TM if available before post-game, I forget), Acrobatics, and Shadow Claw. You may evolve it after it defeats a Water-type with a Fire move.

2 more guys!
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

MCPokemonFan, use a Reuniclus. Must keep Hidden Power as one of its moves. Name it Jimmy.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

hey guys, I decided to start a black scrambe challenge
    rules:
    - need a starter
    - unova pokemon only
    - need a surfer and a flyer
    - can't trade

thank you

As your flier, take a Golurk. It must ((if possible)) always know a stat raising and a stat lowering move. However, the stat lowering must be for itself ((e.g. Superpower)) and the stat raising for the other ((e.g. Swagger)). Name it ChinaDoll
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

Quote Originally Posted by vaporeon1234 View Post
    hey guys, I decided to start a black scrambe challenge
    rules:
    - need a starter
    - unova pokemon only
    - need a surfer and a flyer
    - can't trade

thank you

Team:
    - Golett -> Golurk (ChinaDoll) - must always know a stat lowering move for itself, and a stat raising move for the foe
    - Frillish -> Jellicent (Octoble) - must beat an Amoongus to evolve, may never forget Recover
    - Tepig -> Pignite -> Emboar (SuperBacon) -ust solo Cress to evolve into Pignite, must then solo 4 Water types and 6 Psychic types to evolve into Emboar.
    thanx, I take Golurk
    Last edited by vaporeon1234; 6th January 2014 at 7:49 PM.

Rules:
    Must have a starter
    No duplicate types

Team:
    3- Sir Slick (Snivy) It must always know at least 3 grass moves from the point it can learn 3.
    4- Buttons (Simisear) Its final moveset must be Cut, Flame Burst/Flamethrower (if the TM if available before post-game, I forget), Acrobatics, and Shadow Claw. You may evolve it after it defeats a Water-type with a Fire move.
    5- Jimmy (Reuniclus) Must keep Hidden Power as one of its moves

1 more guys!
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

MC, take a Trubbish. Name it Zach. It must always know three Poison moves as soon as it possibly can. Evolve it after it lands the finishing blow on a Steel type.

Rules:
    Must have a starter
    No duplicate types

Team:
    5- Jimmy (Reuniclus) Must keep Hidden Power as one of its moves
    6- Zach (Trubbish) It must always know three Poison moves as soon as it possibly can. Evolve it after it lands the finishing blow on a Steel type.

Wish me luck! ^-^
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

vaporeon1234, take a Frillish as your surfer. It can evolve into Jellicent after beating an Amoonguss, and it may never forget Recover once it has learned it. Name it Octoblobe.

Quote Originally Posted by MCPokemon Fan View Post
    Wish me luck! ^-^
    Good luck! Also, if you want a nickname for your Pidove, name it Bronzewing.

Thanks Winter.

@Vaporeon-Take a Tepig. Must solo Cress to evolve into Pignite. Must then solo 4 Water types and 6 Psychic types to evolve into Emboar. Name it SuperBacon. :3
    Last edited by SnazzySwampert; 6th January 2014 at 4:47 PM.
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

thanks Winter I always wanted to use a Jellicent I need 4 more guys, and as my starter, please don't chose oshawott since I already have a water type :$

MCPokemon Fan sorry I didn't see your thread :S so I start with Tepig, thank you

c'mon guys, just three more :$

Since this seems to be going slow, I'll give you another...

Take a Sewaddle. It can evolve into Swadloon freely, but must defeat two wild Unfezant to evolve into Leavanny. Nickname it Fabricated.

Page 100 of 105 FirstFirst ... 509096979899100101102103104 ... LastLast