Page 101 of 105 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105 LastLast
Results 2,501 to 2,525 of 2618

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Then I will follow too: Take a Scrafty. It may only know one move of a type, and at least three of its moves must be TM moves. Name it The Man
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

Team:
    - Golett -> Golurk (ChinaDoll) - must always know a stat lowering move for itself, and a stat raising move for the foe
    - Frillish -> Jellicent (Octoble) - must beat an Amoongus to evolve, may never forget Recover
    - Tepig -> Pignite -> Emboar (SuperBacon) -ust solo Cress to evolve into Pignite, must then solo 4 Water types and 6 Psychic types to evolve into Emboar.
    - Sewaddle -> Swadloon -> Leavanny (Fabricated) - can evolve into Swadloon freely, must defeat two wild Unfezant to evolve into Leavanny
    - Scraggy -> Scrafty (The Man) - it may know only one move of a type and three of its moves must be TM-moves

thank you guys, only one more to go )))

@vaporeon1234
    Have a durant. To use it in battle you have to first defeat a heatmor with it.
    Sceptile. Nuff said.
    My friend code is 508615422009.

I am starting a white 2 scramble challenge.
    Give me some pokemon
    Here are my rules.
    I am using the starter but you pick it. The only starter I didn't use in gen 5 was tepig
    No trade evolutions.

These are all the rules
    Thank you
    Last edited by Mr.Sceptile; 10th January 2014 at 4:43 PM.
    Sceptile. Nuff said.

areyou sure about Durant? :$ I don't have any problem with it, I'd just like my team to be full earlier in the game :$

however, take a Pidove. it must solo Burgh's Dwebble to evolve, then solo one of Elesa's pokemon to evolve again.

@vaporeon
    How about maractus. It can only learn one offensive move. The other three moves have to be status moves.

White 2 team
    Pidove(?) must solo burghs dwebble to evolve and one of elesas pokemon to evolve again.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Sceptile. Nuff said.

Quote Originally Posted by vaporeon1234 View Post
    Team:
    - Golett -> Golurk (ChinaDoll) - must always know a stat lowering move for itself, and a stat raising move for the foe
    - Frillish -> Jellicent (Octoble) - must beat an Amoongus to evolve, may never forget Recover
    - Tepig -> Pignite -> Emboar (SuperBacon) -ust solo Cress to evolve into Pignite, must then solo 4 Water types and 6 Psychic types to evolve into Emboar.
    - Sewaddle -> Swadloon -> Leavanny (Fabricated) - can evolve into Swadloon freely, must defeat two wild Unfezant to evolve into Leavanny
    - Scraggy -> Scrafty (The Man) - it may know only one move of a type and three of its moves must be TM-moves
    - Maractus - it can only learn one offensive move, the other three moves have to be status moves
    thank you guys I'm gonna start the challenge soon )

Pokemon Black
    ~ 17 pokemon in total- 1 for all 17 types
    ~If a Pokemon is Dual Type, It only counts for one of its types.
    ~I will have to keep the levels decently constant between all 17 pokemon. There for they cannot be more than 5 levels apart before I get the next badge.
    ~Nicknames are appreciated
    ~ Please pick two pokemon of different types so I can start quickly

Fighting- Throh for Fighting. It must always know Storm Throw. If you take nicknames, name it Epic Belt.
    Normal- take on the Minccino as your normal type, The one where its a default on finding minccino the first time. For evolution, use the first shiny stone you find, but only if it is 5 levels HIGHER then your starter. Keep Tail Slap, and find a silk scarf if you can find one. If you get a female, good on you! Nickname- Cuddles
    Dark-Take a sandile as your dark type pokemon. It cannot learn any ground type attacksTo evolve the first time it has to solo clays krokorok. To evolve the second time it has to solo skyla.
    Nickname- Irwin
    Ground-Take a FEMALE Stunfisk for a Ground type since it's one pokémon that needs lots of love. Equip it with a Soothe Bell to increase its happiness with you and teach it Attract since it be revoltingly beautiful (similar to those ugly women who think they're hot stuff). Nickname her LuvMuffin since she thinks she's one of the most attractive pokémon this side of Icirrus City (*shivers)
    Water-

Fire-

Grass-

Electric-

Flying-

Rock-

Ground-

Steel-take an Excadrill for Steel. It may evolve from Drilbur after beating another wild Drilbur in a later cave than the one you caught it in. Nickname it Monty Mole.

Psychic-

Poison-

Dragon-

Ghost-

Dark-
    Last edited by LAWLZ FUNNY MAN; 13th January 2014 at 1:10 AM.
    Black 2/Heartgold/X Trainer Card-

Credits to Mr.Munchlax
    Name: Tyler Dure
    Status: Talking with Clemont, Bonnie, Prof. Sycamore, Alain, Emile, and Dale and his group
    Hometown: Virbank City, Unova, USA
    Idols: Krisi Jackson, Lance, Wallace, Cynthia, Alder, Tucker Satoshi, Austin

"You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get." -MP

Mr.Sceptile, take a Solosis, it can evolve into Duosion after beating a Sigilyph, and into Reuniclus after soloing three trainers in any gym of your choice. Name it Membrane.

LAWLZ FUNNY MAN, take a Throh for Fighting. It must always know Storm Throw. If you take nicknames, name it Epic Belt.

Funny, if you do Black 2, take on the Minccino as your normal type, the one you find in the hidden grotto on Route... uh... 5? The one where its a default on finding minccino the first time. For evolution, use the first shiny stone you find, but only if it is 5 levels HIGHER then your starter. Keep Tail Slap, and find a silk scarf if you can find one. If you get a female, good on you!

If its black, Same, but without the hidden ability.

Sceptile, Take on a Magby if you don't use a fire starter, or Elekid. For evolution, they must have their signature punch of their adversary (fire knows thunder, vice versa) as well as their signature punch. The Item evolution has no restrictions, but see if you can find one using Thief.
    Last edited by ZephyrWindSpirit; 11th January 2014 at 1:33 AM.
    A strange pokemon egg. It makes no sound whatsoever.

@ Funny
    Take a sandile as your dark type pokemon. It cannot learn any ground type attacks
    To evolve the first time it has to solo clays krokorok
    To evolve the second time it has to solo skyla.

Zephyr I can't take a magby because I can't trade with anyone in white 2.

Team
    Pidove(?) must solo burghs dwebble to evolve and then must solo one of elesas pokemon
    Solsis(Membrane) evolves once after beating a sigilyph. Evolves a second time after beating three gym trainers solo.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Sceptile. Nuff said.

Mr. Sceptile, take an Eevee that cant evolve until it solos a gym, It must get Return and keep it forever

Credits to Mr.Munchlax
    Status: Talking with Clemont, Bonnie, Prof. Sycamore, Alain, Emile, and Dale and his group

"You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get." -MP

Team
    Pidove(?) must solo burghs dwebble to evolve and then must solo one of elesas pokemon
    Solsis(Membrane) evolves once after beating a sigilyph. Evolves a second time after beating three gym trainers solo.
    Eevee(?) must learn return and keep it. It can only evolve after it solos a gym
    -
    -
    -
    Sceptile. Nuff said.

Sorry, did you want a nickname?

OK
    Last edited by LAWLZ FUNNY MAN; 11th January 2014 at 3:41 AM.

Credits to Mr.Munchlax

No I will make it myself when I play
    Sceptile. Nuff said.

LAWLZ Funny Man- Take a FEMALE Stunfisk for a Ground type since it's one pokémon that needs lots of love. Equip it with a Soothe Bell to increase its happiness with you and teach it Attract since it be revoltingly beautiful (similar to those ugly women who think they're hot stuff). Nickname her LuvMuffin since she thinks she's one of the most attractive pokémon this side of Icirrus City (*shivers)
        Spoiler:- On Hiatus for the Holiday Season:

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.Sceptile View Post
    Zephyr I can't take a magby because I can't trade with anyone in white 2.
    Hm... How about a quilfish? Its smaller then normal Quilfish, so it always uses Minimize in between laying entry hazards or attacking in battle. Being round, its a poor swimmer, so it cannot know Surf, Waterfall or any water type move higher then 50 power. If it succeeds in KOing something of a higher level, enter it in a musical, as you could swear that the stream of bubbles flowing from its mouth underwater means it is singing.

Quote Originally Posted by ZephyrWindSpirit View Post
    Hm... How about a quilfish? Its smaller then normal Quilfish, so it always uses Minimize in between laying entry hazards or attacking in battle. Being round, its a poor swimmer, so it cannot know Surf, Waterfall or any water type move higher then 50 power. If it succeeds in KOing something of a higher level, enter it in a musical, as you could swear that the stream of bubbles flowing from its mouth underwater means it is singing.
    So basically it has to know minimize and it has to have no water moves higher than 50 base power. It can have higher power moves if they are not water right. For example a 100 base power poison type move right?
    Sceptile. Nuff said.

So basically it has to know minimize and it has to have no water moves higher than 50 base power. It can have higher power moves if they are not water right. For example a 100 base power poison type move right?
    If you can find one, go for it. Basically a limit on its water moves, and keeps minimize. If you want anything else more difficult, its up to you. Strongest moves I'm seeing are Sludge bomb and sludge wave. Nothing of 100 base power, but you've got a bunch of poison moves to use.

I just checked. Quill fish is available at a lowest level of 50. It isn't available early on. Can you give me something else please. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Sceptile. Nuff said.

I just checked. Quill fish is available at a lowest level of 50. It isn't available early on. Can you give me something else please. Sorry for the inconvenience.
    Difficult choice, I'm running out of choices from Johto...

Bah. Ok, here's one, and don't go telling me its too hard. Venipede. Its terrified of the world, so it always knows either harden or iron defense. If its not knowing one of them, it has no self esteem to use poison type attacks. Use Venoshock as much as you can if it has the poison point ability.

Either that, or find yourself a female Scrappy Herdier in a hidden grotto.

Thank you for your trouble Zephyr. The venipede is fine

Team
    Venipede(?) must always have iron defence or harden. It cannot use poison type moves unless it has used one of these. Must have venoshock
    -
    -
    Sceptile. Nuff said.

@Mr.Sceptile Take an Oshawott. It must always know a move that lowers your opponents stats. It can evolve after it solos Roxi, and evolve again after it defeats 5 grass types. Good luck! :3
    Shinies:

HG Nuzlocke League!

Credit goes to Brutaka for the awesome banners!

Team
    Venipede(?) must always have iron defence or harden. It cannot use poison type moves unless it has used one of these. Must have venoshock
    Oshawott(?) must always know a stat lowering move. To evolve it has to solo Roxi. To evolve again it has to solo 5 grass types
    -
    Just 1 to go.
    Sceptile. Nuff said.

@Mr.Sceptile: Take an Excadrill. It may only evolve after it has soloed the Battle Company and Charles the Heartbreaker. It must at least always know two moves with basepower under 60 ((may also be status moves)). Name it Iris if female, Ash if male
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

Page 101 of 105 FirstFirst ... 5191979899100101102103104105 LastLast