Page 102 of 105 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105 LastLast
Results 2,526 to 2,550 of 2618

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Team
    Pidove(?) must solo burghs dwebble to evolve and then must solo one of elesas pokemon
    Solsis(Membrane) evolves once after beating a sigilyph. Evolves a second time after beating three gym trainers solo.
    Eevee(?) must learn return and keep it. It can only evolve after it solos a gym
    Venipede(?) must always have iron defence or harden. It cannot use poison type moves unless it has used one of these. Must have venoshock
    Oshawott(?) must always know a stat lowering move. To evolve it has to solo Roxi. To evolve again it has to solo 5 grass types
    Drilbur(ash) must solo the Charles the heartbreaker and battle company befor evolving. Must know at least 2 moves under 60 base power.

Swalot I can have moves like swords dance as one of the two moves below 60 base power right?
    I'm done. I'll start playing tomorrow.
    Sceptile. Nuff said.
    My friend code is 508615422009.

yes, you can
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

I just had an idea. Could I have a scramble challenge for pokemon conquest. Can someone give me restrictions or advice on restrictions.
    Sceptile. Nuff said.
    My friend code is 508615422009.

LAWLZ FUNNY MAN, take an Excadrill for Steel. It may evolve from Drilbur after beating another wild Drilbur in a later cave than the one you caught it in. Nickname it Monty Mole.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

I want to do a scramble on my Black.
    Must have a full team by Elesa.No move restrictions please!

"Go and do not falter, my child!"
    I have claimed Inigo,Fire Emblem for the GBA,Open Your Heart from Sonic Aventure and Electabuzz!

Default Pokemon Black Scramble

Need 6 pokemon
    No legendary pokemon
    NO MOVE RESTRICTIONS c:

RikkuSlayerr66:Use a Tepig.Name it either Oink or Ping,and it can evolve after solo-ing Cress' Lillipup.

"Go and do not falter, my child!"
    I have claimed Inigo,Fire Emblem for the GBA,Open Your Heart from Sonic Aventure and Electabuzz!

1. Tepig (Ping) - evolve after solo Lillipup (Cress) - Shinehollow

@RikkuSlayerr666: Take a Tynamo. It may only evolve after soloing Five random trainers, and then again just before the Champion battle. Name it Eely
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

1. Tepig (Ping) - evolve after solo Lillipup (Cress) -Shinehollow
    2. Tynamo (Eely) - 1st evolution, solo 5 trainers. 2nd evolution, just before Champion fight - Shiny Swalot

Shinehollow, take a Darumaka which can evolve after soloing Bianca's Starter at any place of your choice.

RikkuSlayerr666, take a Frillish which can evolve after it beats a Litwick and a Cubchoo. Nickname it Endless.
    Δ

2. Tynamo (Eely) - 1st evolution, solo 5 trainers. 2nd evolution, just before Champion fight - Shiny Swalot
    3. Frillish (Endless) - Evolve after defeating a Litwick and Cubchoo - Winter02

3 more, you can give more than one (:

@Rikku Take a Zebstrika, must be caught as a Zebstrika on route 7, may only know one electric type move at all times (Inexperienced at this generation, feel free to alter my suggestion :P)

I'd like to do a scramble on White! No legends, but choose what you will other than that!

Team:
    - Snivy - May first evolve after he soloes the first gym. Second evolution after he soloes a route of 5+ trainers
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by Loco0990; 6th February 2014 at 4:13 AM.

@Loco; take a Snivy, It may evolve once after it solos the first gym and a second time after it solos a route with 5+ trainers

3. Frillish (Endless) - Evolve after defeating a Litwick and Cubchoo - Winter02
    4. Zebstrika (?) - Must be caught as a Zebstrika on route 7 and can only know one Fire and one Eletric move at a time

2 More to go

You can have another one from me if you'd like, maybe a Golett nick'd "Optimus", must know earthquake before it evolves, In order to initiate him, he has to survive (he must be slot #1 until the end) Dragonspire tower. Oh and nick Zebstrike "Marty"

1 Left!!

1. Tepig (Ping)
    2. Tynamo (Eely)
    3. Frillish (Endless)
    4. Zebstrika (Marty)
    5. Golett (Optimus)
    6. ?

@RikkuSlayerr666: I will give you your last one then, although I already gave you Eely.
    Take a Dwebble. It must be named Stoned, and it must defeat every Fly type you encounter from the moment you caught it on ((This means trainer and non trainer battles, it must solo))

@loco0990: Take a Sandile. Name it Glasses. It must always wear the Black Glasses item, and it may not be send out during the fight with Elesa and the fight with N and Ghetsis

@Shinehollow: To stay in the desert, take a Maractus. Name it Stingey. It may not be sent out in trainer battles until it is level 30 AND it has solo-ed 100 Wild Pokemon

*Inspiration is drained*
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee

Team:
    - Snivy (?) - May first evolve after he soloes the first gym. Second evolution after he soloes a route of 5+ trainers
    - Sandile (Glasses) - Must always wear the Black Glasses item, and it may not be sent out during the fight with Elesa and the fight with N and Ghetsis
    -
    -
    -
    -

2 Down, 4 to go Feel free to chuck me more pokemon each, I kinda just want to get started :P

@Loco0990: Although my inspiration is drained, I can do one more
    Take a Klink. Name it Reverse. Because it is reverse, it must do all challenges of th other Pokemon in another way. Like the first gym, becomes last. Some things are maybe not possible, just leave those
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee

Loco0990, take a Tirtouga. It can evolve into Carracosta after beating a Lilligant. It must have Solid Rock as its ability and it must learn and keep Shell Smash. Nickname it Unbroken.
    Δ

Team:
    - Snivy (?) - May first evolve after he soloes the first gym. Second evolution after he soloes a route of 5+ trainers
    - Sandile (Glasses) - Must always wear the Black Glasses item, and it may not be sent out during the fight with Elesa and the fight with N and Ghetsis
    - Klink (Reverse) - Reverse it up!
    - Tirtouga (Unbroken) - May evolve into Carracosta after beating a Lilligant. Must have Solid Rock as its ability and it must learn and keep Shell Smash
    -
    -

Sounding good so far!

Couple more, some nice person feel free to come and give me both!

Loco0990, use a Swoobat. No restrictions.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Page 102 of 105 FirstFirst ... 252929899100101102103104105 LastLast