Page 103 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105 LastLast
Results 2,551 to 2,575 of 2605

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

- Snivy (?) - May first evolve after he soloes the first gym. Second evolution after he soloes a route of 5+ trainers
    - Sandile (Glasses) - Must always wear the Black Glasses item, and it may not be sent out during the fight with Elesa and the fight with N and Ghetsis
    - Klink (Reverse) - Reverse it up!
    - Tirtouga (Unbroken) - May evolve into Carracosta after beating a Lilligant. Must have Solid Rock as its ability and it must learn and keep Shell Smash
    - Swoobat (?) - No restricts. as yet
    - Darumaka (Firefist) - No restricts. as yet

Thanks all!

Will someone give me a team of UNDERRATED Pokemon for my black playthrough

I would like them as soon as possible please

RikkuSlayerr666, take a Vanillite. It can evolve into Vanillish after beating a Stoutland, and into Vanilluxe after using Acid Armor to raise its Defense to +6 and surviving a Physical STAB Fighting, Steel, Rock or Fire move from an evolved Pokemon. If you take nicknames, name it Ice-Icle.

Pokécheck - undergoing Maintenance | Viv | VIP

Althought the rules say no lillipups that cant evolve etc, that type was my fave playthrough.
    my team was
    snivy
    ducklett(not very good, but needed a flier and didnt like pidove)
    larvesta
    drilbur
    audino(cant evolve, but was my 1 exception =])
    And ofc Missy the Lillipup.
    So, i guess my point is, if looking for a challenge, do a no evolution one. (especially as ducklett is terrible unevolved)
    lillipup was actually the second best btw
    Flareon, respond. Flareon!? FLAREEEEEOOOOOOOOON!!!
    !

RikkuSlayerr666, take a Gothita. It may not evolve into Gothorita until defeating five Dark-types, and into Gothitelle until soloing Cheren without any super-effective moves. It must learn and keep Thunderbolt. Name it Lorde.
    I have discovered what a signature is.

This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Warrior Scolipede

I've claimed Castform. It will never rain on my parade.

Hey,

I would like to do a scramble challenge with 5 pokemon on white. No not fully evolved pokemon (conditions for evolving are fine) please. I can trade eggs from another games. so other gen pokemon are fine. Please no samurott or emboar or other starters.
    Last edited by kunosickmann; 27th February 2014 at 12:01 AM.

kunosickmann, take a Ferroseed, evolve it after it beats a Litwick without taking damage in the battle. If you take nicknames, name it Thornbarbs.

@kunosickmann: Take a Marowak. It must always hold the Rare Bone item if you have one. It must always know 3 ground type moves. Named it Wacky
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

kunosickmann take a riolu it must learn and keep force palm and it must be named Anakin if male, and Ahsoka if female

hey my brother wants to do a challenge in his white 2 game he want's one in game starter and a Riolu as well as 4 other members.
    Please give the pokemon nicknames.

~Oshawott- It must learn and keep razor shell
    named I (for invincible)
    ~Riolu-needs restritions and nickname
    ~
    ~
    ~
    ~
    Last edited by Crash & Charm; 18th April 2014 at 3:19 PM.
    Formerly: Meganinja123456

3DS: 0576-5320-0413
    We need more people for this Digimon RP Please join

meganinja123456

For the starter choose Oshawott. It dreams of being a master at using its scalchop so it must always keep razor shell.

Can this please be finished?
    Pokemon Black
    ~ 17 pokemon in total- 1 for all 17 types
    ~If a Pokemon is Dual Type, It only counts for one of its types.
    ~I will have to keep the levels decently constant between all 17 pokemon. There for they cannot be more than 5 levels apart before I get the next badge.
    ~Nicknames are appreciated
    ~ Please pick two pokemon of different types so I can start quickly

Fighting- Throh for Fighting. It must always know Storm Throw. If you take nicknames, name it Epic Belt.

Normal- take on the Minccino as your normal type, The one where its a default on finding minccino the first time. For evolution, use the first shiny stone you find, but only if it is 5 levels HIGHER then your starter. Keep Tail Slap, and find a silk scarf if you can find one. If you get a female, good on you! Nickname- Cuddles

Dark-Take a sandile as your dark type pokemon. It cannot learn any ground type attacksTo evolve the first time it has to solo clays krokorok. To evolve the second time it has to solo skyla.
    Nickname- Irwin

Ground-Take a FEMALE Stunfisk for a Ground type since it's one pokémon that needs lots of love. Equip it with a Soothe Bell to increase its happiness with you and teach it Attract since it be revoltingly beautiful (similar to those ugly women who think they're hot stuff). Nickname her LuvMuffin since she thinks she's one of the most attractive pokémon this side of Icirrus City (*shivers)

Water- for your water type take a Bascuilen it needs company so use it to catch 7 others before adding it to your team
    name it blue zipper, red zipper depending on its stripe.

Fire- for your fire type take a Darumaka it is likes to punch things so it must learn and keep fire punch and thrash
    name it Volcano

Grass- for your grass type take a snivy this it a tornado fanatic so it must learn and keep leaf tornado
    it looks stuck up so name it Snob

Electric- Electric- take a Blitzle it it fast andit goes fast so it must have the ability motor drive and it must learn and keep flame charge.
    name it Crash if male and Charm if female

Flying- Flying- take a pidove it is very cute so it must learn and keep attract it must be female
    name it Skyler

Rock- Rock- Roggenrola it is harder than stone so it must have sturdy
    name it Reggie if male and Regina if female

Steel-take an Excadrill for Steel. It may evolve from Drilbur after beating another wild Drilbur in a later cave than the one you caught it in. Nickname it Monty Mole.

Psychic- Psychic- Munna it has nightmares so its final moveset before they e4 must be Hypnosis, Nightmare, Dream Eater and a move of your choice. also it must not evolve until lv 41
    named *Winter* (keep the asterisk if no asterisk do closest thing to it.)

Poison- As your poison type, take a Garbodor. since it wants to be like the ultimate poison Pokemon Swalot, you must nickname it Swal-Not. Its moveset may only contain moves that a Swalot can learn too.

Dragon- take a Druddigon it is immortal so if it faints you must revive it before the battle ends
    name it Earl if male and Lacey if female

Ghost- take a litwick it must use a ghost move on 3 trainers normal type pokemon before evolving.
    Name it Lamper

Ice- Ice- take a Vanillite it must always know one ice move
    name it after your favorite flavor of ice-cream- Vanilla

Bug- Bug- Venipede it is shy so it can only have one move that deals damage Nickname- Scor
    Last edited by LAWLZ FUNNY MAN; 20th April 2014 at 1:07 AM.
    Black 2/Heartgold/X Trainer Card-

Name: Tyler Dure
    Status: In the Pokemon Center talking to Korrina about Lucario's rampage along with everyone else.
    Hometown: Virbank City, Unova, US
    Idols: Krisi Jackson, Lance, Wallace, Cynthia, Alder, Tucker Satoshi, Austin

"You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get." -MP

funny man

for your grass type take a snivy this it a tornado fanatic so it must learn and keep leaf tornado
    it looks stuck up so name it Snob

for your fire type take a Darumaka it is likes to punch things so it must learn and keep fire punch and thrash
    name it Volcano

for your water type take a Bascuilen it needs company so use it to catch 7 others before adding it to your team
    name it blue zipper, red zipper depending on its stripe.

Edit:

Electric- take a Blitzle it it fast andit goes fast so it must have the ability motor drive and it must learn and keep flame charge.
    name it Crash if male and Charm if female

Flying- take a pidove it is very cute so it must learn and keep attract it must be female
    name it Skyler

Rock- Roggenrola it is harder than stone so it must have sturdy
    name it Reggi if male and Regina if female
    Last edited by Crash & Charm; 18th April 2014 at 6:20 PM.

@LAWLZ FUNNY MAN: As your poison type, take a Garbodor. since it wants to be like the ultimate poison Pokemon Swalot, you must nickname it Swal-Not. Its moveset may only contain moves that a Swalot can learn too.
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

I know I tend to give up on these, but I want to start one of these again for White 2. I won't be using too many restrictions: only that I won't be trading between games. As such, my choice of game will be decided by the choice of Pokémon by the other users.

I won't be using a set starter unless a user suggests one: any Pokémon, as long as it's relatively early, can be used. I may refuse restrictions, but I'll rarely reject a Pokémon.

Team so far:
    Azurill- WaterBlue- It must have Huge Power as its Abilty. It must evolve into Marill before the 1st gym. It must solo my rival's starter in Castelia Sewers, Burgh's Leavanny and Clay's Excadrill before it may evolve into an Azumarill. It must always know at least one move it learned as an Azurill. (Chosen by Shiny Swalot)

Magnemite- The Doctor- It must learn and keep Sonic Boom, and Supersonic. It is a time traveler and dislikes guns so it can not beat the last pokemon from a trainer. (Chosen by meganinja123456. A Doctor Who reference, I presume?)

Roselia- Roseanne (F)/Thorton (M)- In order to Evolve, it must solo Skyla. Furthermore, it must also solo Colress on the Plasma Frigate to advance. It must know and keep the following Moves: Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb, Shadow Ball, and Growth (my choice) before challenging Hugh in Victory Road. (Chosen by dirkac)

Scraggy- The Hood- Evolve it into Scrafty after it defeats one trainer in the 4th Gym and two trainers in on Route 6. It must learn and keep Hi Jump Kick and Payback. (Chosen by Winter02)
    Last edited by Earth Wolf-Howl; 18th April 2014 at 11:43 PM.
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

take a magnimite it must learn and keep sonic boom, and super sonic this guy is a time traveler and dislikes guns so it can not beat the last pokemon from a trainer.
    Name it The doctor

@ Earth Wolf-Howl: Start of easy for you with an Azurill. It must have Huge Power as its Abilty. It must evolve into Marill before the 1st gym. It must solo your rivals starter in Castelia Sewers ((just attack him instead of your opponent))Burghs Leavanny and Clays Excadrill before it may evolve into an Azumarill. It must always know at least one move it learned as an Azurill. Name it WaterBlue
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee

Okay, thanks, guys! I'll add them now. So I'll be going with White 2, then!
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

I have claimed Pyroar!

Quote Originally Posted by Earth Wolf-Howl View Post
    I know I tend to give up on these, but I want to start one of these again for either Black or White 2. I won't be using too many restrictions: only that I won't be trading between games. As such, my choice of game will be decided by the choice of Pokémon by the other users.

I won't be using a set starter unless a user suggests one: any Pokémon, as long as it's relatively early, can be used. I may refuse restrictions, but I'll rarely reject a Pokémon.

Team so far:
    None
    Take a Roselia.

In Order to Evolve, it must solo Skyla.

Furthermore, it must also solo Colress on the Plasma Frigate to advance.

It must know and keep the following Moves: Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb, Shadow Ball, and another Move of your choice before challenging Hugh in Victory Road.

Name it Roseanne if Female, and Thorton if Male.

Thanks, dirkac! I'll add it now.

I have claimed Pyroar!

meganinja123456, your brother may have a Magnemite. Evolve it into Magneton after beating a Nosepass, and into Magnezone after defeating one of Skyla's Pokemon. Nickname it Magnetrio.

Earth Wolf-Howl, take a Scraggy. Evolve it into Scrafty after it defeats one trainer in the 4th Gym and two trainers in on Route 6. It must learn and keep Hi Jump Kick and Payback. Nickname it The Hood.

hey my brother wants to do a challenge in his white 2 game he want's one in game starter and a Riolu as well as 4 other members.
    Please give the pokemon nicknames.

Female @Crystal

~Oshawott- It must learn and keep razor shell
    named I (for invincible)
    ~Riolu-it has to learn Force Palm and keep it. It can only evolve after the 4th gym badge is earned.
    named Lee
    ~Magnmite- Evolve it into Magneton after beating a Nosepass, and into Magnezone after defeating one of Skyla's Pokemon. Nickname it Magnetrio.
    named Magnetrio
    ~Minccino- To evolve it has to Solo the 5th Gym leader. It has to keep Tail Slap as a move.
    named Tailspin
    ~Sandile- For its first evolution, it must defeat a Pokémon which is super effective against it > and to evolve it into Krookodile, you must solo a gym leader with it alone as long as it's already a Krokorok by the time you solo that leader.
    Nickname it Wyvid.
    ~Trapinch. It's EXTREMELY shy so it has to learn sandstorm and dig (It's method of hiding from others) and keep those moves until it evolves into a Flygon.
    named Lee

All done great
    Last edited by Crash & Charm; 19th April 2014 at 5:54 PM.

Meganinja, take a Sandile. For its first evolution, it must defeat a Pokémon which is super effective against it, and to evolve it into Krookodile, you must solo a gym leader with it alone- it doesn't matter which one, as long as it's already a Krokorok by the time you solo that leader. Nickname it Wyvid.

(Sorry if the restrictions are a bit easy/hard- I'm not great with them.)

I have claimed Pyroar!

Earth Wolf Howl- Take a Solosis to evolve into Duosion it must Solo 5 Dark types, and to evolve into Reuniclus it must Solo 10 Ghost types and has to learn Hidden Power. Name it Repro.

Meganinja- Your brother can take a Minccino. To evolve it has to Solo the 5th Gym leader. It has to keep Tail Slap as a move.
    Want to have some battles to master your competitive skills and earn badges? You have found the place- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Master-League
    http://xat.com/xat208738119 ~ Master League's Xat
    Proud owner of the Master League~

Userbar made by broomstig.

meganinja123456

Riolu- Nickname it Lee and it has to learn Force Palm and keep it. It can only evolve after the 4th gym badge is earned.

Also for your last spot, take a Trapinch. It's EXTREMELY shy so it has to learn sandstorm and dig (It's method of hiding from others) and keep those moves until it evolves into a Flygon.
    Black 2/Heartgold/X Trainer Card-

Name: Tyler Dure
    Status: In the Pokemon Center talking to Korrina about Lucario's rampage along with everyone else.
    Hometown: Virbank City, Unova, US
    Idols: Krisi Jackson, Lance, Wallace, Cynthia, Alder, Tucker Satoshi, Austin

"You can't put a limit on anything. The more you dream, the farther you get." -MP

Okay Meganinja-
    Last one take a Magby, to evolve into Magmar it must solo 5 water types. To evolve into Magmortar you must defeat an Electabuzz and Elekid. Nickname it Firearms.
    Want to have some battles to master your competitive skills and earn badges? You have found the place- http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthr...-Master-League
    http://xat.com/xat208738119 ~ Master League's Xat
    Proud owner of the Master League~

Userbar made by broomstig.

Page 103 of 105 FirstFirst ... 3539399100101102103104105 LastLast