Page 104 of 105 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105 LastLast
Results 2,576 to 2,600 of 2618

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

sorry my bro is playing white 2 not black but all done thanks everyone.

@Blackwing: Added! My team is now currently:

Azurill- WaterBlue- It must have Huge Power as its Abilty. It must evolve into Marill before the 1st gym. It must solo my rival's starter in Castelia Sewers, Burgh's Leavanny and Clay's Excadrill before it may evolve into an Azumarill. It must always know at least one move it learned as an Azurill. (Chosen by Shiny Swalot)

Magnemite- The Doctor- It must learn and keep Sonic Boom, and Supersonic. It is a time traveler and dislikes guns so it can not beat the last pokemon from a trainer. (Chosen by meganinja123456. A Doctor Who reference, I presume?)

Roselia- Roseanne (F)/Thorton (M)- In order to Evolve, it must solo Skyla. Furthermore, it must also solo Colress on the Plasma Frigate to advance. It must know and keep the following Moves: Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb, Shadow Ball, and Growth (my choice) before challenging Hugh in Victory Road. (Chosen by dirkac)

Scraggy- The Hood- Evolve it into Scrafty after it defeats one trainer in the 4th Gym and two trainers in on Route 6. It must learn and keep Hi Jump Kick and Payback. (Chosen by Winter02)

Solosis- Repro- To evolve into Duosion it must Solo 5 Dark types, and to evolve into Reuniclus it must Solo 10 Ghost types and has to learn Hidden Power. (Chosen by BlackwingMarauder)

Is anyone else willing to suggest anything?
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

Quote Originally Posted by Earth Wolf-Howl View Post
    @Blackwing: Added! My team is now currently:

Azurill- WaterBlue- It must have Huge Power as its Abilty. It must evolve into Marill before the 1st gym. It must solo my rival's starter in Castelia Sewers, Burgh's Leavanny and Clay's Excadrill before it may evolve into an Azumarill. It must always know at least one move it learned as an Azurill. (Chosen by Shiny Swalot)

Magnemite- The Doctor- It must learn and keep Sonic Boom, and Supersonic. It is a time traveler and dislikes guns so it can not beat the last pokemon from a trainer. (Chosen by meganinja123456. A Doctor Who reference, I presume?)

Roselia- Roseanne (F)/Thorton (M)- In order to Evolve, it must solo Skyla. Furthermore, it must also solo Colress on the Plasma Frigate to advance. It must know and keep the following Moves: Giga Drain, Sludge Bomb, Shadow Ball, and Growth (my choice) before challenging Hugh in Victory Road. (Chosen by dirkac)

Scraggy- The Hood- Evolve it into Scrafty after it defeats one trainer in the 4th Gym and two trainers in on Route 6. It must learn and keep Hi Jump Kick and Payback. (Chosen by Winter02)

Solosis- Repro- To evolve into Duosion it must Solo 5 Dark types, and to evolve into Reuniclus it must Solo 10 Ghost types and has to learn Hidden Power. (Chosen by BlackwingMarauder)

Is anyone else willing to suggest anything?
    If you'll accept another one from me, take a Trapinch.

Name it Priscilla if Female, and Drassius if Male.

In order to Evolve, it must solo Hugh and Colress in the PWT.
    In order to Evolve again, it must solo Drayden and Zinzolin in Opelucid City.
    It must also deal the finishing blow to all of Iris's Pokémon, and Hugh's Flygon in the Driftveil Team Plasma Base in Postgame.

Sure thing, thanks! So my team is now officially complete! I'll post updates after I start it. That is, if we can update our progress here.

Final team:

Trapinch- Priscilla/Drassius- In order to Evolve, it must solo Hugh and Colress in the PWT. In order to Evolve again, it must solo Drayden and Zinzolin in Opelucid City. It must also deal the finishing blow to all of Iris's Pokémon, and Hugh's Flygon in the Driftveil Team Plasma Base in Postgame. (Chosen by dirkac)
    Last edited by Earth Wolf-Howl; 19th April 2014 at 8:57 PM.
    This is Bidoof. Many people loathe it with their lives. If you are of the few people who love this little beaver, put this in your sig. Started by Earth Wolf-Howl (formerly Warrior Scolipede)

FC: 2707-2741-9594
    Friend Safari: Sunkern, Sawsbuck, Maractus

I have claimed Pyroar!

@LAWLZ FUNNY MAN

Dragon- take a Druddigon it is immortal so if it faints you must revive it before the battle ends
    name it Earl if male and Lacey if female

Ghost- take a litwick it must use a ghost move on 3 trainers normal type pokemon before evolving.
    Name it Lamper

Ice- take a Vanillite it must always know one ice move
    name it after your favorite flavor of ice-cream.

Bug- Venipede it is shy so it can only have one move that deals damage

Psychic- Munna it has nightmares so its final moveset before they e4 must be Hypnosis, Nightmare, Dream Eater and a move of your choice. also it must not evolve until lv 41
    named *Winter* (keep the asterisk if no asterisk do closest thing to it.)

your done
    Last edited by Crash & Charm; 20th April 2014 at 12:36 AM.

Hey, guys! So I've always wanted to try a challenge like this as they always seem so interesting. I am going to be playing through Black 2, and have some rules before you give me my Pokemon:

•NO Pokemon that I can't receive in the game. This includes no Post-Game Pokemon, either. You can give me Pokemon that are difficult to find, but they must be found only in the main game. This also includes no trading to receive a specific Pokemon.
    •I have restricted myself to only four Pokemon on my team. I am also allowing myself to use the two open slots for an HM slave if none of the Pokemon I am given can learn any HMs, whether it's just they can't learn it at all or I'm restricted.
    •I'm not restricting it, but I highly recommend giving me movesets that don't require breeding. I've always found breeding a tedious and long process, and receiving desired moves are just a pain.
    •No not fully evolved Pokemon, please.
    •One of the four Pokemon has to be one of the starters. I'll let the community choose that for me.
    •I am open to all restrictions on movesets, specific scenarios for evolving Pokemon, and anything else, as long as the rules above are followed.
    •You can choose to give me a nickname or not, whichever is fine.
    •Again, I'm open to all things such as, "Can only evolve after the 5th gym," or, "Can only evolve after learning X move," or, "Can only know one water type movs," and etc.

So, that's about it! I'll start updates once I have the team. Remember this is Pokemon Black 2! If I missed anything please be sure to let me know. Thanks!

(Desired Team)
    -
    Lucario (HeroOfAges): Must use against the gym leader's/elite four members' final Pokemon.
    -
    -
    Last edited by Mega Pangaea; 22nd April 2014 at 7:17 PM.

take a Magnemite name it The Doctor- It must learn and keep Sonic Boom, and Supersonic. It is a time traveler and dislikes guns so it can not beat the last pokemon from a trainer.
    have fun with your challenge.

Quote Originally Posted by meganinja123456 View Post
    take a Magnemite name it The Doctor- It must learn and keep Sonic Boom, and Supersonic. It is a time traveler and dislikes guns so it can not beat the last pokemon from a trainer.
    have fun with your challenge.
    Uh, I saw you give this to someone earlier, do you have anything else? :0

sure how about a lucario. name it HeroOfAges. it is the last hope of the world so it must beat the last pokemon of every gym leader/e4 not the champion. Do you get the reference?
    Last edited by Crash & Charm; 22nd April 2014 at 7:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by meganinja123456 View Post
    sure how about a lucario. name it HeroOfAges. it is the last hope of the world so it must beat the last pokemon of every gym leader/e4 not the champion.
    oooo I like that!

Current Team:
    -
    Lucario (HeroOfAges): Must use against the last Pokemon of every gym/elite four member, not including the champion.
    -
    -

Do you get the reference? I will pm some people and ask them to submit pokemons

@Mega Pangaea: As Meganinja forced me to give you a Poke, I will give you Espeon. It may only evolve after it has beaten all the trainers in the Desort resort with only using Tackle as an Eevee ((Healing in between battles is allowed)). Its final moveset must be: Item: Rocky Helmet. Psyshock, Psychic, Signal Beam and Shadow Ball. It must solo every 'Great battle' with Team Plasma bar the end fight with Colress and Ghetsis ((although you may if you wish to)). Name it Psycho
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

Pangaea, take a female Leavanny. It must know always know String Shot and can only evolve from Swadloon to Leavanny after soloing Burgh's Leavanny. Name it Clara.
    Hello, everybody.
    Due to reasons I have been instructed not to divulge, I am taking a hiatus from the forums. I'm not sure when I will return, if ever. Thank you, everybody for making my time here at Serebii great.

-Regards, Rave

Member of the Unofficial Swalot Club
    Friend Safari: Eevee, Audino, and Teddiursa.
    Y Friend Code: 0602-6266-7186

Formerly QuagsireEOoD

Mega Pangaea, take a Tepig. To evolve into Pignite, it must solo all trainers in the 2nd Gym and to evolve into Emboar, it must solo all trainers in Chargestone Cave. It must also learn and keep Scald and Superpower. Nickname it Pigma.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Thanks, everyone! I now have a team.

-Emboar (Pigma) Must solo all the trainers in second gym as Tepig in order to evolve into Pignite. Most solo all trainers in Chargestone Cave to evolve from Pignite into Emboar. -Winter02
    -Lucario (HeroOfAges) Must use against final Pokemon of gym leaders/elite four (not including the champion.) -meganinja123456
    -Espeon (Psycho) Can only evolve into Espeon after soloing Desert Resort as an Eevee with Tackle. Final moveset must be: Psychic, Psyshock, Signal Beam and Shadow Ball. Must solo every Boss/Great battles from Team Plasma. -Shiny Swalot
    -Leavanny (Clara) Must always know String Shot. Can only evolve from Swadloon to Leavanny after soloing Burgh's Leavanny. -QuagsireEOoD

Dang, Skyla is gonna be fun, won't she? xD

EDIT: I'm opening myself up to one more Pokemon. Be as creative as you can be with restrictions, movesets, and the Pokemon itself!
    Last edited by Mega Pangaea; 23rd April 2014 at 2:45 PM.

@Mega Pangaea for your last pokemon take a Mandibuzz

you must catch the intractable one on route 4 on THURSDAY
    This pokemon is an early bird so it must beat be in the first slot of your team during rival battles
    She also must learn and keep tail wind
    She is powerful so its ability must be Weak armor or Big pecks
    because he likes to fight he must learn and keep Brave bird
    She has a sunny personality so his name will be Nubila (sunny in latin)

I hope you enjoy her
    Edit I changed it to fit better
    Last edited by Crash & Charm; 24th April 2014 at 12:55 PM.

That sounds like he'd be fun but :0 I'm playing Black 2, and Braviary is exclusive to White 2. :0

then I will edit it to fit

@Mega Pangaea for your last pokemon take a Mandibuzz

you must catch the intractable one on route 4 on THURSDAY
    This pokemon is an early bird so it must beat be in the first slot of your team during rival battles
    She also must learn and keep tail wind
    She is powerful so its ability must be Weak armor or Big pecks
    because he likes to fight he must learn and keep Brave bird
    She has a sunny personality so his name will be Nubila (sunny in latin)
    Last edited by Crash & Charm; 24th April 2014 at 12:55 PM.

After I complete my White 2 I want to do one of these

RULES-
    Pokemon I am not accepting- Solosis, Oshawott, Mienfoo, Riolu, Sandile, Woobat, Zangoose, Snivy, Pawniard, Deino, Axew, Tepig, Growlithe, Elgyem, Sneasel, Frillish, Emolga or Numel. (Already used them)
    Can't have 2 Pokemon of the same type (Example: A Leavanny and a Accelgor)

Let it begin

1-
    2-
    3-
    4-
    5-
    6-
    Proud owner of the Master League~

Userbar and badge made by broomstig.
    Claimed Reuniclus
    Quote Originally Posted by moot View Post
    i won a match with jigglypuff against kirby (the forums user) once. thanks for reading my smash bros story
    ^ So inspirational I can't even...

@BlackwingMarauder. Scolipede-it comes in hordes so you must have one box full of bug type pokemon before evolving once and two boxes full before evolving the second time.
    name it Crash if male or Charm if female

Quote Originally Posted by BlackwingMarauder View Post
    After I complete my White 2 I want to do one of these

RULES-
    Pokemon I am not accepting- Solosis, Oshawott, Mienfoo, Riolu, Sandile, Woobat, Zangoose, Snivy, Pawniard, Deino, Axew, Tepig, Growlithe, Elgyem, Sneasel, Frillish, Emolga or Numel. (Already used them)

Let it begin

1-
    2-
    3-
    4-
    5-
    6-
    Take an Archen. In order to evolve, it must solo Elesa with 50% HP or less (rounded down if odd) for the duration of the battle (cannot recover to over 50%). Name it StoneWing.

BlackwingMarauder, take a Bronzor. Evolve it after it beats 4 Pokemon inside of Hidden Grottoes. Its movepool must consist of one Steel-move, one Psychic-move, one status move and one TM or Move Tutor move. Nickname it The Beller.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Meganinja- I won't accept Venipede's line I already have a level 100 on X, did I put him in my rules thing? If I didn't sorry! Please put a different Pokemon in.

Rules-
    Pokemon I am not accepting- Solosis, Oshawott, Mienfoo, Riolu, Sandile, Woobat, Zangoose, Snivy, Pawniard, Deino, Axew, Venipede, Tepig, Growlithe, Elgyem, Sneasel, Frillish, Emolga or Numel. (Already used them)

Team-

1- Archen (StoneWing) Must solo Elesa with below 50% Hp to evolve into Archeops, HP can't go over 50%.
    2- Bronzor (The Beller) Can evolve after defeating 4 Pokemon in Hidden Grottoes, Movepool must contain- 1 Steel move, 1 Psychic, 1 Status, and 1 TM or Tutor Move.

Claimed Reuniclus
    i won a match with jigglypuff against kirby (the forums user) once. thanks for reading my smash bros story

take a bravery

you must catch the intractable one on route 4 on MONDAY
    He also must learn and keep tail wind
    He is powerful so its ability must be Sheer Force or Defiant
    because he likes to fight he must learn and keep Brave bird OR thrash (not both)
    He has a sunny personality so his name will be Nubila (sunny in latin)

Thanks^^^

Rules-
    Pokemon I am not accepting- Solosis, Oshawott, Mienfoo, Riolu, Sandile, Woobat, Zangoose, Snivy, Pawniard, Deino, Axew, Venipede, Tepig, Growlithe, Elgyem, Sneasel, Frillish, Emolga or Numel. (Already used them)

Team-

1- Archen-(StoneWing) Must Solo Elsa with 50% or lower HP, can't go over 50%.
    2- Bronzor-(The Beller) Must defeat 4 Hidden Grotto Pokemon, final moveset must contain 1 Steel, Psychic, Status and TM/Tutor Move.
    3- Braviary-(Nubila) Must be caught on Monday, Be first slot in party during Rival battles, Must learn Tailwind and Brave Bird/Thrash (Not Both), Ability must be Sheer Force/Defiant.
    4-
    5-
    6-

Come on lets get more in!

If you have suggested one already, you may suggest again.
    Last edited by BlackwingMarauder; 28th April 2014 at 1:48 AM.

Claimed Reuniclus

Page 104 of 105 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104105 LastLast