Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105
Results 2,601 to 2,618 of 2618

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Here's your next Pokemon BlackwingMarauder

Leavanny (Unohana)
    Nature: Modest
    Moves:

Grasswhistle
    Air Slash
    Leaf Storm
    Signal Beam

You cannot challenge the last three gyms without Leavanny and she has to take down each leader's main Pokemon, or else you must restart each battle.

Rules-
    Pokemon I am not accepting- Solosis, Oshawott, Mienfoo, Riolu, Sandile, Woobat, Zangoose, Snivy, Pawniard, Deino, Axew, Venipede, Tepig, Growlithe, Elgyem, Sneasel, Frillish, Emolga or Numel. (Already used them)
    Can't have 2 Pokemon of the same type (Example: A Leavanny and a Accelgor)

Team-

1- Archen-(StoneWing) Must Solo Elesa with 50% or lower HP, can't go over 50%.
    2- Bronzor-(The Beller) Must defeat 4 Hidden Grotto Pokemon, final moveset must contain 1 Steel, Psychic, Status and TM/Tutor Move.
    3- Braviary-(Nubila) Must be caught on Monday, Be first slot in party during Rival battles, Must learn Tailwind and Brave Bird/Thrash (Not Both), Ability must be Sheer Force/Defiant.
    4- Sewaddle-(Unohana) Must be Female, Modest, must know Grasswhistle, Air Slash, Leaf Storm, and Signal Beam. Can't challenge last 3 gyms without her. Has to take down their lead Pokémon, or else I have to restart the Battle)
    5-
    6-

Come on lets get more in! Only 2 More!

If you have suggested one already, you may suggest again.
    Proud owner of the Master League~

Userbar and badge made by broomstig.
    Claimed Reuniclus
    Ask.fm/DeviantArt

@BlackwingMaraudertake a Purrloin it does not care about restrictions so you may either
    1-remove one of you Pokemon restrictions in exchange for not being able to evolve Purrlion until it has reached level 46
    2-no restrictions for this Pokemon
    name it Shadow
    Last edited by Crash & Charm; 30th April 2014 at 2:09 PM.

BlackwingMarauder, take an Azurill as your last team member. You must catch it before you challenge the first Gym. It must be a Marill before you travel to Castelia City. If it changes gender when it evolves into Marill, it must solo 3 trainers in the 3rd Gym and 2 in the 4th Gym to evolve into Azumarill. If it doesn't change gender, it must solo five trainers on Route 4 to evolve into Azumarill. It must also learn Surf, and may only do so after being your lead when you go through the Castelia Sewers with your Rival. Nickname it Voyager.

Well here is the team thanks guys!

Team-

1- Archen-(StoneWing) Must Solo Elesa with 50% or lower HP, can't go over 50%.
    2- Bronzor-(The Beller) Must defeat 4 Hidden Grotto Pokemon, final moveset must contain 1 Steel, Psychic, Status and TM/Tutor Move.
    3- Braviary-(Nubila) Must be caught on Monday, Be first slot in party during Rival battles, Must learn Tailwind and Brave Bird/Thrash (Not Both), Ability must be Sheer Force/Defiant.
    4- Sewaddle-(Unohana) Must be Female, Modest, must know Grasswhistle, Air Slash, Leaf Storm, and Signal Beam. Can't challenge last 3 gyms without her. Has to take down their lead Pokémon, or else I have to restart the Battle)
    5- Purrloin-(Shadow) No restrictions
    6- Azurill-(Voyager) Catch before 1st gym. Must evolve into Marill before Castelia. If changes gender when evolves, must solo 3 gym trainers in 3rd gym and 2 in 4th to evolve into Azumarill. If it doesn't change gender, must solo 5 trainers on route 4 to evolve into Azumarill. Must learn Surf and may only do so after being my lead while in Castelia sewers with my rival.
    Proud owner of the Master League~

Userbar and badge made by broomstig.
    Claimed Reuniclus
    Ask.fm/DeviantArt

I'd like to scramble on my white game.
    I have three rules:
    1. I must be allowed to level my pokemon and evolve my pokemon (eventually)
    2. No pokemon of the same type (double types are okay as long as it's a new combo)
    3. I must be able to get these pokemon on White version.

Please and thank you!
    Playing X! If you're looking for version exclusives, PM me.
    My vivillion pattern is modern. I happily give out scatterbugs. I'm looking for nicknamed or foreign-named regional patterns.
    For dex purposes, I'm looking to borrow: Pelipper, Salamence, Wailord, Kingdra, Hippowdon, Rhyperior, Houndoom, Glaceon, Skuntank, Slowking, Articuno, Moltres, Magcargo, Vanillish, Weavile, Tyranitar, Scizor, Gligar, Gliscor, Yveltal.

Take a Snivy name him snob.

I'll take the Snivy, but I'm gonna name him Bowie. Is that okay?
    My vivillion pattern is modern. I happily give out scatterbugs. I'm looking for nicknamed or foreign-named regional patterns.
    For dex purposes, I'm looking to borrow: Pelipper, Salamence, Wailord, Kingdra, Hippowdon, Rhyperior, Houndoom, Glaceon, Skuntank, Slowking, Articuno, Moltres, Magcargo, Vanillish, Weavile, Tyranitar, Scizor, Gligar, Gliscor, Yveltal.

Take a Frillish. She must be female and named Gladys. Gladys cannot know more than two attacking moves at the same time. She also can't evolve until all eight Gym Leaders have been defeated.

Who cares about cookies? Come to the Light Side, we have CUPCAKES!

Animal Crossing: New Leaf Dream Code: 7100-3458-5872

1. Snivy (Bowie)
    2. Frillish (female, Gladys) Cannot know more than two attacking moves at the same time. She also can't evolve until all eight Gym Leaders have been defeated.

Thank you Crash and Chibi! Two down, four to go.

@Grey Wolf: Well, Solosis, nothing less nothing more. It must now at least a Weather Move ((Rain Dance in particular)) before it can evolve, and the second time it can evolve is RIGHT AFTER a battle with a Gym leader. If you don't evolve it right after such a battle, you must wait for the next Gym leader, or not evolve it at all if it was the last gym leader available. Name it Bloooob
    VM or PM to join, members are always appreciated
    Made by GoggleWaddleDee
    Made by Cloneydew2000 ((click to go to his page))
    Viewing all pokemon anime episodes ((main episodes)). Last episode watched: 040 : The Battling Eevee Brothers

1. Snivy (Bowie)
    2. Frillish (female, Gladys) Cannot know more than two attacking moves at the same time. She also can't evolve until all eight Gym Leaders have been defeated.
    3. Solosis (Bloooob) It must now at least a Weather Move ((Rain Dance in particular)) before it can evolve, and the second time it can evolve is RIGHT AFTER a battle with a Gym leader. If you don't evolve it right after such a battle, you must wait for the next Gym leader, or not evolve it at all if it was the last gym leader available.

Thank you, Shiny Swalot.

Grey Wolf, take a Tirtouga. It can evolve after surviving a Grass move from a wild Deerling, and it must learn Surf as soon as you obtain the HM.

1. Snivy (Bowie)
    3. Solosis (Bloooob) It must now at least a Weather Move ((Rain Dance in particular)) before it can evolve, and the second time it can evolve is RIGHT AFTER a battle with a Gym leader. If you don't evolve it right after such a battle, you must wait for the next Gym leader, or not evolve it at all if it was the last gym leader available.
    4. Tirtouga It can evolve after surviving a Grass move from a wild Deerling, and it must learn Surf as soon as I obtain the HM

Thank you, Winter. Just two more to go!

Grey Wolf, use a Blitzle. It can evolve after it knocks out Elesa's Zebstrika. If it doesn't knock it out then it can evolve after you have defeated Clay.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

1. Snivy (Bowie)
    4. Tirtouga It can evolve after surviving a Grass move from a wild Deerling, and it must learn Surf as soon as I obtain the HM
    5. Blitzle. It can evolve after it knocks out Elesa's Zebstrika. If it doesn't knock it out then it can evolve after I have defeated Clay.

Thank you, Drummerdude. One more!

Alright...as your final pokemon take a Deino. She must be female. Caught on victory road she must be named Champion.
    You must get her fully evolved before you face the elite four.
    TO fully evolve she must complete 5 of the following requirements. The ones with the are * required

-Beat 10 trainers
    -learn 4 dragon type moves at the same time
    -Win a battle in every season
    -Beat another dragon type
    -Be caught in a quick ball
    -Defeat the same trainer twice via soft reset.
    -Be the parent of an egg*
    -Learn a dark type move
    -Had a name change 10 times
    -Use a held item
    -Be the only pokemon in your party for 8 wild battles
    -Find a moona with her in your first slot
    -Loss a battle and black out
    -Post a paragraph 5-1000 sentences about her on my visitor messages*
    Last edited by Crash & Charm; 22nd September 2014 at 6:04 PM.

Thanks, Crash! Team complete!
    And thanks to everyone who helped me scramble!

Page 105 of 105 FirstFirst ... 55595101102103104105