Page 11 of 105 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

TrickyFox - For your final Pokemon, take a Yamask. It can only evolve into Cofagrigus after defeating one of Clay's Pokemon by itself. If you want to, name it "Phantom". Good luck!

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

Thanks for all the suggestions!

Moon League Challenger Userbar By: Thrain
    Click the Userbar To Go There!

Name: Victory
    Adopt one yourself! @Pokémon Orphanage

I'd like a black scramble challenge, but with ALL 640 some pokemon except for
    legandaries pokes
    unova pokes
    "lame" pokemon (pokemon that are too weak and just not usable or not asthetically decent)
    these are (IMO)
        Spoiler:- list:

sorry for sounding picky, but Its only about 20-30 pokemon lines there, so you still have a lot of options

thanks
    DragonKnighted
    White Friend Code: 1162 9592 9037

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

^ Take a Snivy. It must evolve after soloing Elesa, and again after soloing Skyla.

Hi, I'm Lewis and I do Smash Bros and Nintendo Content for YouTube! UK Melee/Project M/Smash 4 Player.

Speedruns:

Spoiler:- ILs (Individual Levels):

sorry, I said no unova pokemon, I only say that because I've already beaten white and black and want something fresh

This is Turtwig, he was the most under appreciated starter in Diamond & Pearl. If you picked Turtwig as your starter, put this in your sig. Started by Dax-360

DragonKnighted, take a Baltoy. Evolve it after it has defeated four wild Audino. It must always know Selfdestruct or Explosion.

alright, got it so my team so far is

baltoy-evolves after defeating four audinos, must know self destruct or explosion at all times
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by DragonKnighted; 20th May 2011 at 11:42 PM.

Take an Electivire. It must know Light Screen

nice I love electivire

-baltoy-evolves after defeating four audinos, must know self destruct or explosion at all times
    -electivire, must know light screen
    -
    -
    -
    -

@DragonKnighted, take a Tailow. It cannot evolve until it has learned Endeavor, and if you want to teach it Aerial Ace, you cannot teach it by level up - you must use the TM.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

alright, tailow it is
    -baltoy-evolves after defeating four audinos, must know self destruct or explosion at all times
    -taillow, can't evolve until it learns endeavor, can only learn aerial ace via TM
    -
    -
    -

Dragonknighted take a Seviper. It must defeat 30 pokemon it is weak against before reaching said level.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

alright, lets say level 30 for that challenge

-taillow, can't evolve until it learns endeavor, can only learn aerial ace via TM
    -seviper, must defeat 30 pokes it is weak too before level 30
    -
    -

two left, perhaps a starter ?

DragonKinighted, take a Muk. It must learn Thunderbolt.
    98% of teens won't stand up for God.
    Be one of the 2% that will, put this in your signature.
    By putting this text in my signature, I pledge to submit hundreds of thousands of votes for Ditto when the Global Link popularity poll comes to the U.S. If you intend to do this as well, please add this to your signature. In bold text. Started by Missingno. Master.

DragonKnighted take a Clamperl that evolves to Gorebyss after beating an Alomomola

alright so thats clamperl, got it and Armored Zangoose, I said in my original post that muk was one of the pokemon I wouldn't take, so I still need one more

-Clamperl, evolves to gorebyss after beating an alomomola
    -
    just one more

DragonKnighted, have a Dratini. Must defeat 7 wild Axew to evolve into Dragonair and then must defeat any trainer in Iccirus Gym on its own to become Dragonite. Enjoy.

alright, I've already got a dragonite (obviously) but I guess this gives me an excuse to use an adamant one
    so heres my team
    -Clamperl, evolves to gorebyss after beating an alomomola
    - dratini, has to defeat 7 wild axew to evolve, and solo one iccurius gym trainer to evolve

One on White if you may

Have access to game and dream world(stage 1,teh forest thingy) pokemon only

Starting@TheEnd, take a Cryogonal. No restrictions.

Starting@The End take an Archeops. It can only evolve from Archen once you have obtained Fly

So team is

Cryogonal Restrictionless
    Archen can only eovlve after obtaining fly
    Panpour RP*

That leaves me with 3 to go plus one without restrictions until now
    P.S.:I plan to beat Alder
    *Restriction PEnding

If you want restrictions for Cryogonal, have it know Haze and Recover at all times, and capture it on a season that is not Winter. If you are up for nicknames, nickname it "Summersnow".

Oh,no don't want restrictions on Cryogonal,want on Panpour

Starting@TheEnd take a Darmanitan. It must be the highest leveled member of your team at all times.

Alpha Sapphire --> Arceus is the Alpha pokemon --> Arceus is a generation 4 pokemon --> Sinnoh confirmed!!

(Yeah, get used to it now, because this is what you're going to have to put up with for the next 5-7 years)

Page 11 of 105 FirstFirst ... 7891011121314152161 ... LastLast