Page 2 of 105 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Proby, take a Frillish, the first one you find.
    If male:
    It has to solo Team Plasma in Relic Castle to evolve.

If female:
    It can only have Hex and Water Pulse as it's direct damaging moves.

READ MY RULES BEFORE YOU GIVE ME SOMETHING.

Pokemon Black Fighting/Ghost Monotype/Scramble/Nuzlocke Challenge
    - Tepig --> Pignite --> Emboar [Bacon] (You guys choose the restrictions.)
    - Tyrogue --> Hitmonchan [Amir] (Must solo three Gym trainers to evolve, must know the move Bullet Punch throughout adventure.)
    - Mienfoo --> Mienshao [Aural] (Must have the Regenerator ability)
    - Duskull --> Dusclops --> Dusknoir [King Boo] (Must defeat a Golett to evolve. Must defeat a Cofagrigus to evolve again.)
    - Yamask --> Cofagrigus [Cigarette] (Must evolve inside Twist Mountain.)
    - Frillish --> Jellicent [Curses] (Must Solo three members of Team Plasma in relic castle to evolve)

@holy_lucario- I said specifically no move restrictions. So either gender must have the limitation of the Male one. And I've changed it to three members of Team Plasma. This is a Nuzlocke, bear in mind, and I don't want Jellicent to faint and me have to start over with a new Frillish.

erequa take a Swanna that cannot evolve from Ducklett until it has soloed Elesa (have fun with that!). And it must know both Fly and Surf

That's completely fine, I didn't see all of the restrictions, I just saw you needed a ghost type and got ahead of myself, Have fun with it. (:

lucario, do you still need a team member?

I haven't started a challenge, but why not. Fire away.
    No monkeys. No Oshawott. Uhm, other than that, go for it.

holy_lucario take a Scrafty that must solo every Pawniard/Bisharp you fight

Do you mind giving me something else? I'm using a Scrafty right now and I don't want to use one again so soon.

Quote Originally Posted by Electivire Addict View Post
    erequa take a Swanna that cannot evolve from Ducklett until it has soloed Elesa (have fun with that!). And it must know both Fly and Surf
    You can only find Ducklett on Driftveil Drawbridge, which isn't lowered until after you get the Bolt Badge.
    100% of information in signatures on this forum involving percentages is false. If you feel as cheated by this atrocity as I do, don't you dare copy this into your signature.
    Hold on... if this percentage was correct at the time of print, that means the actual percentage of false information is less than 100% if this signature is included. Which means that... no! I've become a slave to the system!!

I speedrun DS Pokémon games. Currently, I speedrun Pokémon White 2, and I've also ran Pokémon Pearl in the past. If you want to see Pokémon games pushed to their limits (or if you want to do so yourself!), check out the Pokémon Speedruns website, and if you want to watch me, catch me on my Twitch channel.

Fine then take a Bisharp that must solo every Scraggy/Scrafty you face.

Or if that's too late in the game take an Elgeeyem that cannot learn any moves over 75 BP

edit: Sorry TotalPotato, my bad. The Ducklett cannot evolve until it has survived an electric attack from a Pokemon that cannot be a lower level than it

eraqua, take a Vanillite. At all times, it can only know one move that ISN'T ice type.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Ok so looks like some pretty interesting pokemon for my first run through the game. Im really happy someone gave me a Chandelure because I love the look of it and was really hoping to use one. One more pokemon and I can get started!

-Whimsicot named Cottonee that must know Poison powder or Stun spore

-Chandelure named Kindle(absorb 5 fire attacks to evolve once, defeat a cofagrigus to evolve a 2nd time)

-Lillipup named Pooch, it must solo the first gym to evolve to Herdier, and evolve it to Stoutland if it can solo one of the e4

-Bisharp that must solo every Scrafty/Scraggy I face

-Vanillite that can only know 1 non-ice type move(im going to assume i can evolve it..)

-

eraqua, you are now the proud trainer of a Joltik. You must teach it Attract with the TM. No restrictions on evolving other than that it must know Attract first.

holy_lucario, have a Minccino. You may evolve it at any time, but it must be taught either Bullet Seed or Rock Blast (your choice) from the move re-learner once it evolves.

@ eraqua take a trubish can evolve into garbador if it defeats 5 psychic pokemons
        Spoiler:- My latest challenge:

Quote Originally Posted by holy_lucario View Post
    I haven't started a challenge, but why not. Fire away.
    No monkeys. No Oshawott. Uhm, other than that, go for it.
    Take snivy as your starter. It cannot evolve into servine till it has successfully used leaf tornado to lower the accuracy of 10 pokemon. To evolve into serperior it must be superior so to prove this it cannot evolve till you have all 8 badges (6 or 7 if you think all 8 is too difficult)
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Quote Originally Posted by eraqua View Post
    -Vanillite that can only know 1 non-ice type move(im going to assume i can evolve it..)
    Yes, you can. It just says Vanillite because I was originally going to give an evolution restriction, but decided against it.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

no scrafty every one uses them
    my team
    Durant
    rogenrolla
    eglym

Black_and_White_scramble, catch the first male Purrloin you encounter in the Dreamyard (pretend it's the one used and released by N). Must always know Assist. To evolve, Assist must use at least one move of each from your other 5 team members.

Black_and_White_scramble, take a Throh. It must solo Skyla.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by Black and White scramble View Post
    no scrafty every one uses them
    my team
    Durant
    rogenrolla
    eglym
    You need a pokemon from route one as you have nothing up to striaton city.

Once you get to route 1 catch the first pokemon you meet there. Then, once you reach Accumula Town box your starter so you can begin your scramble. To evolve your pokemon once it must defeat 15 pokemon. To evolve again (if relevant) it must defeat another 30 pokemon.
    Loves every part of pokemon, loves the movies, the anime and every game, so you could call me fan lol.

Apparently i'm a...

Favourite Pokemon: but i like them all

Nah I traded and no purloin because I have bad memories of purrloin and no throh because im using it in my other scramble

Ok, instead of Purrloin, have a Foongus which must be taught your choice of Weather move (Sunny Day or Rain Dance). To evolve into Amoongus, you must solo all the Foongus pretending to be items on route 6. Your own Foongus must have been one caught after normally showing up in the grass rather than being an intractable one.
    Last edited by Ememew; 30th April 2011 at 11:52 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Black and White scramble View Post
    Nah I traded and no purloin because I have bad memories of purrloin and no throh because im using it in my other scramble
    Okay, I'm sorry, but you have got to stop rejecting every single Pokemon people give you. I've seen you in the previous 5th gen Scramble Challenge thread and threads for other games, and you turn down almost every single Pokemon people give you. The point of a Scramble Challenge is to accept what people give you, and that adds to the challenge if you've had "bad memories" with it. If you want to cut off specific Pokemon, mention that in your original post so people don't give you one of the 600 Pokemon you don't want.

I'm sorry if that sounded kind of harsh, but there's no point in doing a Scramble Challenge if you keep on rejecting Pokemon until you get one you have no problems with. You might as well just make a team yourself.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Quote Originally Posted by Ememew View Post
    Ok, instead of Purrloin, have a Foongus which must be taught your choice of Weather move (Sunny Day or Rain Dance). To evolve into Amoongus, you must solo all the Foongus pretending to be items on route 6. Your own Foongus must have been one caught after normally showing up in the grass rather than being an intractable one.
    ok and ill stop being so picky

Also, Black_and_White_scramble, if you don't want to use Throh, then take a Sawk with the same restriction.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

Page 2 of 105 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast