Page 22 of 105 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

This is my team now
    -Shroomish, Must be shiny and Solo Burgh to evolve
    -Woobat, Must be shiny and can't be equipped with a shell bell.
    -Shieldon, must not evolve till its level 50, if I don't do this, I must participate in a musical.
    -Gible, must solo two trainers in the 7th gym to evolve and solo 3 trainers in the 8th gym to evlove the second time
    -Weedle, must solo 3 grunts to evolve twice
    -Sneasel, must defeat a higher lever grass type pokemon without its stab moves to evolve
    Thanks people for helping me!
    Last edited by Huspoel; 23rd July 2011 at 10:18 AM.
    Friend Code : 3823 - 8912 - 8640

My friend safari is a ground type with Sandshrew, Dugtrio and my third pokemon is Diggersby!

OK I would like to start a new challenge using the weakest ones you can think of or giving me the least type coverage.
    -no under evolved Pokemon
    -no move restrictions/evolution restrictions
    -no pearl or silver or platinum exclusives
    Wi-fi friend code: 1334 0366 3247
    Pokemon I am searching for:

Weakest? What? Best have you an Audino then. It can only have two attacking moves. They can't be Normal moves and they must be different types. Whatever type they are, at least one Pokemon in Unova must be immune to it. This means that you must choose two of these types:

Water, Fire, Electric, Grass, Poison, Ground, Fighting, Psychic

And use one attacking move of each. The support moves can be whatever the hell you want.

Name it Bubba if it's a male, Besseh if it's a female.
    Sapphire Fighting Monotype Challenge
    Badges: 6
    Team:
    Li; Mahatma; Jackie; Bruce; Hellga; Banner

@Beldum-cool, take a Trubbish with no restrictions! Poison has horrible type coverage, too.

Beldum-cool - Have fun with a Stunfisk. It has to defeat two trainers in the eighth gym by itself.

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

beldum cool take a basculin it can only have water moves.
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/s4awzd.jpg[/IMG]
    credit to mew_
    Check my shop out for some great events
    http://www.serebiiforums.com/showthread.php?t=528410
        Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Beldum-Cool, you can use a Liepard that needs to solo 5 wild Fighting types before it can use a STAB move.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Beldum-cool take a Patrat. It must take over battling Lenora's Watchog after her Watchog is down to less than 50% health.

It must learn Light Screen when it evolves- name it SafetyKat

But if you really want a Flyer/another type take a Woobat that evolves when you defeat any Team Plasma member at Castelia City at Night. Name it Batman.
    Last edited by SilverMorty; 24th July 2011 at 3:13 PM.

So I got my scramble team.
    - Audino: Only two attack moves that are: Water, Fire, Electric, Grass, Poison, Ground, Fighting, or Psychic. Must use two types of attacks from the list.
    - Trubbish: No restrictions
    - Stunfisk: It has to defeat two trainers in the eighth gym by itself.
    - Basculin: It can only have water moves.
    - Liepard: It needs to solo 5 wild Fighting types before it can use a STAB move.
    - Patrat. It must take over battling Lenora's Watchog after her Watchog is down to less than 50% health. It must learn Light Screen when it evolves- name it SafetyKat
    Wi-fi friend code: 1334 0366 3247
    Pokemon I am searching for:

I will be getting a replacement pokemon white soon, and I want you to make my team pleez, I want it to have an ancient tomb like theme, including the starter. Or, if not, I"d like a spooky theme, with starter

shadow_zoroark, take a Yamask (both tomb and spooky). It must solo three Gym Leaders of your choice to evolve. Nickname it Maskjakt.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

shadow_zoroark, have a Sigilyph (a Pokemon that guards the Ruin Castle). It has to defeat the Fighting trainers at the bottom of Wellspring cave before it can learn any TMs.

Uhh. Either a spooky or an ancient tomb starter? How about a Emboar because it is so ugly it looks spooky. Can evolve after beating a water-type at an equal or higher level with either a stab or a fighting type move (I know that Pignite and Emboar get STAB from fighting, but Pokabu (Suddenly forgot the english name) doesn't).

shadow Zoroark take a Golett that evolves after it defeats at least 1 pokemon from each Team Plasma member in Relic Castle.

@shadow take a tepid and name it King Tut. It can evolve after solon N in chargestone cave, and again after soloing th eith gym.

@Shadow_Zoroark, take a Purrloin that can evolve one it solos all of the Team Plasma grunts in pinwheel forest. Leopard fits in with the spooky theme being sort of like a black cat.

@ jakmaster, someone already suggested a tepig to be his starter.

Fine then, I have no idea ^_^ update to my challenge- going to elite four, and going strong!

I'll use the restrictions from both tepigs

Yay! Question- In a challenge, to you have to use zekrom/reshiram against n? I mean, is there a way not to?

eh hook me up with a darn near impossible team because i havent had a good scramble challenge in quite a while

pikachu

is

claimed

1st post, and 1st scramble challenge, here we go :P

White Scramble
    No legendaries.
    Must be able to catch them all in White, pre Nat-Dex.
    Can't include starter (will box it after I catch the first thing on the list I'm able to).
    Needs nicknames
    No type repeats
    Allowed to fully evolve my pokes
    Need 6 pokemon, one must be able to learn fly, one surf

• Frillish (Seasprite). Surfer. If it's male, it must defeat 5 other blue-colored Pokemon with only Water moves to evolve. If it's female, it must defeat 5 other pink-colored Pokemon with only Ghost-type moves to evolve.
    Last edited by -TimmyD-; 29th July 2011 at 8:07 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by celebimasters_93 View Post
    eh hook me up with a darn near impossible team because i havent had a good scramble challenge in quite a while
    Which version? Anyway, take a Woobat that cannot evolve until it has soloed Cobalion, if you're up for it. It can only use one of it's STABs or the other (either Flying or Psychic moves, but not both) throughout the time you use it. If you want to change which STAB it can use, you must solo 3 trainers in the Sports Domes with moves of the type you want to replace.
    Quote Originally Posted by -TimmyD- View Post
    1st post, and 1st scramble challenge, here we go :P

White Scramble
    No legendaries.
    Must be able to catch them all in White, pre Nat-Dex.
    Can't include starter (will box it after I catch the first thing on the list I'm able to).
    Needs nicknames
    No type repeats
    Allowed to fully evolve my pokes
    Need 6 pokemon, one must be able to learn fly, one surf
    Have a Frillish as your Surfer. If it's male, it must defeat 5 other blue-colored Pokemon with only Water moves to evolve. If it's female, it must defeat 5 other pink-colored Pokemon with only Ghost-type moves to evolve. Nickname it "Seasprite" either way.
    Last edited by Ememew; 29th July 2011 at 7:03 AM.

Requesting a scramble challenge! No team yet, starting from scratch, pokemon black, can trade all gens.

Edit: Requesting mono type with restrictions challenge. Type: Ice. Must have nickname (chosen self or requested by people). Can trade from all other games. Also requesting max lvl cap per gym. Other suggestions are welcome for this "cool" challenge.
    Last edited by Overkill™; 29th July 2011 at 2:44 PM.

celebimasters take an Alomomola. It must be used against at least once in every Team Plasma battle after you get it and it must defeat Ghetsis's last pokemon that he sends out. It must have Attract.

TimmyD take a Ferroseed that evolves after you defeat one of Skyla's pokemon only with its Iron barbs ability

Snowflake! is it just the monotype challenge now? If so then take an Eevee that evolves to Glaceon after you use Bite to defeat 5 Vanillites and 1 Vanillish. It must also evolve within the first 15 days of Winter (August).

As for max level cap, it must be at least 3 levels below the Gym Leader's strongest pokemon. (is this what you mean?)

snowflake!, Use a Seel. If it's a female name it Dewdrop and if it's male name it Icicledrop. To be able to evolve it has to solo all 3 of the Cryogonal in the Icurris City gym (including Brycens). Although if it's higher then level 35 (it's ok if it levels up higher if it was battling in the gym) before you enter the gym it can't be used in any battle and it can only evolve at level 45.

Page 22 of 105 FirstFirst ... 121819202122232425263272 ... LastLast