Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Starting an Elite Four scramble challenge in Black. I need six Pokemon. Help me out? Thanks.
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    EDIT: Please none of the following Pokemon:
    Zorua/Zoroark, starters, Krookodile or Hydreigon.
    Last edited by KickAsh; 1st May 2011 at 3:18 AM.

@KickAsh, take a Mandibuzz with no restrictions because I'm too lazy to come up with any.
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Quote Originally Posted by KickAsh View Post
    Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

@KickAsh, have a Sawsbuck. It must know Nature Power and must be caught as a Deerling in a Quick Ball.
    Last edited by Ememew; 1st May 2011 at 3:45 AM.

Kickash take if you want to use a pokemon from past generations then take a Drifblim that must have at least 2 weather related moves. Name it Forecast.

If you prefer a Unova pokemon, take a Cubchoo that evolves after you defeat any Swimmer's team using only Ice moves (team means have to have more than 1 pokemon).
    Last edited by SilverMorty; 1st May 2011 at 3:36 AM.

*Sigh*

If I get White in the next week or so, I want to start with a Scramble Challenge then go on to a Nuzlocke challenge...

Need four Pokemon's please but ideas for all 6.
    Samurott-Ideas, please?
    Krookodile-Same as above.

My rules, I hope.
    Only 5th Gen Pokemon.
    No Stunfisk.
    None must know any HM moves.
    All must have Nicknames.
    And one must be the same type as another, please.

Quote Originally Posted by King World View Post
    *Sigh*

If I get White in the next week or so, I want to start with a Scramble Challenge then go on to a Nuzlocke challenge...

Need four Pokemon's please but ideas for all 6.
    Samurott-Ideas, please?

My rules, I hope.
    Only 5th Gen Pokemon.
    No Stunfisk.
    None must know any HM moves.
    All must have Nicknames.
    And one must be the same type as another, please.
    If you want a second Dark, have a Purrloin that must know Thief and cannot evolve until it has successfully stolen 15 Sitrus Berries from wild Audino. As for a nickname? Call it "Sneakat".
    Last edited by Ememew; 1st May 2011 at 3:47 AM.

THANK YOU.
    So far I have:
    -Mandibuzz, no restrictions
    -Sawsbuck, must be caught as Deerling in a Quick Ball, must know Nature Power
    -Cubchoo, cannot evolve until it solos any Swimmer's team with only Ice type moves
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by KickAsh; 1st May 2011 at 3:47 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Ememew View Post
    If you want a second Dark, have a Purrloin that must know Thief and cannot evolve until it has successfully stolen 15 Sitrus Berries from wild Audino. As for a nickname? Call it "Sneakat".
    Samurott-Ideas, please?
    Liepard(Sneakat)-Thief and cannot evolve until it has successfully stolen 15 Sitrus Berries from wild Audino.

Alright. Thanks!

King World take a Klink that evolves to Klang when you defeat a Trainer's Klink using only Gear Grind. Evolve to Klinklang when you beat the Scientist in P2 lab (in the bottom right of the map where you Surf)

@King World, take a Frillish that must be caught at Driftveil City. Its only water move can be Surf and its only ghost move can be Hex. Evolve it whenever you wish.

(To be more specific on the move restrictions, you are not required to teach it Surf or Hex. However, you are not allowed to teach it any water move that isn't Surf or any ghost move that isn't Hex)
    YOU JUST LOST THE GAME

Guess what Gallade did last night? I don't know. Maybe he was at the bar, having a few drinks with his bros because even though he is so awesome he is also agreeable and a normal guy, just like you and me. Maybe he was with a woman. Maybe he was drag racing HORSES, which is a sport he invented. You know what else Gallade invented? The lightbulb.
    AND LIFE ITSELF.

Gallade.

@King World; Take an Elgyem. In order to evolve into Beeheeyem, it must solo six wild Liepard.

@KickAsh; Take a Dwebble. It must solo six wild Ducklett to evolve, and it cannot evolve before learning Shell Smash (Lv 37 I believe)

]KickAsh take an Alomomola. It must solo every trainer in a route of your choice

Kickash take a minccino, its ability must be technician and to evolve to cinccino it has to hit 5 times with tail sweep/ sweep slap, whatever it's called, on a trainers pokemon that resists the move, eg a pokemon with rock or steel as one of it's typings. It also must always know return.

King World, name your Samurott "Rai". To show its samurai prowess, it cannot evolve into a Dewott until it has used Razor Shell to consecutively solo seven Pokemon from Wellspring cave.

I cannot then evolve into a Samurott until is had used Fury Cutter and only Fury Cutter to solo five wild Solosis.

I you want, I can give you limitations on your Krookodile too. When it is a Sandile, it can learn any move it wants to learn. However, as soon as you evolve it, it can only learn TM moves, and these TM moves must have been given to you by a gym leader. So once it is a Krokorok, the only new moves it can learn are Retaliate, Bulldoze and Dragon tail.
    The name of the Krookodile must be "Alli"

THANK YOU.
    So far I have:
    -Cubchoo, cannot evolve until it solos any Swimmer's team with only Ice type moves
    -
    -
    -
    If youn can:
    Take a Druddigon. It can be named anything you want it named. But, it must keep its original moves you caught it with until you solo a Trainer with Each move.
    oopsie

Quote Originally Posted by Proby3 View Post
    King World, name your Samurott "Rai". To show its samurai prowess, it cannot evolve into a Dewott until it has used Razor Shell to consecutively solo seven Pokemon from Wellspring cave.

I cannot then evolve into a Samurott until is had used Fury Cutter and only Fury Cutter to solo five wild Solosis.

I you want, I can give you limitations on your Krookodile too. When it is a Sandile, it can learn any move it wants to learn. However, as soon as you evolve it, it can only learn TM moves, and these TM moves must have been given to you by a gym leader. So once it is a Krokorok, the only new moves it can learn are Retaliate, Bulldoze and Dragon tail.
    The name of the Krookodile must be "Alli"
    Yeah, that'll be fine. Thanks!

Samurott(Rai)-Fury Cutter to solo five Solosis.
    Krookodile(Alli)-As a Sandile can learn any move it wants, as a Krokorok, only TM moves from Gym Leaders.
    Liepard(Sneakat)-Thief and cannot evolve until it has successfully stolen 15 Sitrus Berries from wild Audino.
    Beeheeyem-Must solo five wild Liepard to evolve.
    Frillish-Can only learn Surf and Hex and only those two moves of his two types.
    Klinklang-Can only evolve after beating a trainers Klink by using Gear Grind and soloing the Scientists at the P2 Lab.

Thank you everyone.

Well looks like a half decent team, im not that pumped to not have anything to use fly but oh well I guess.

-Whimsicot named Cottonee that must know Poison powder or Stun spore

-Chandelure named Kindle(absorb 5 fire attacks to evolve once, defeat a cofagrigus to evolve a 2nd time)

-Lillipup named Pooch, it must solo the first gym to evolve to Herdier, and evolve it to Stoutland if it can solo one of the e4

-Bisharp that must solo every Scrafty/Scraggy I face

-Vanillite that can only know 1 non-ice type move(im going to assume i can evolve it..)

-Joltik that must know Attract to evolve.

Thanks guys!!! My final team will be:
    -Dwebble, must solo a Ducklett to evolve, and cannot evolve until it learns Shell Smash
    -Alomomola, must solo every trainer in my route of choice
    -Minccino, must have Technician, must hit a Rock or Steel Pokemon 5 times with Tail Slap before evolving, must always know Return

So my rules are:
    • No legendaries.
    • One of my Pokemon MUST be a White exclusive
    • Must not be a rare pokemon. Decently rare is ok, but no really hard to find pokemon please.
    • Must have all four move slots filled, while three of them must be attacking
    • No evolution restrictions that are really hard or impossible, like "You must defeat a Sturdy Roggenrola with one move" or something like that.
    • I must use my starter Pokemon. This will be Oshawott. You may choose restrictions for it.
    • Nicknames please
    • No type repeats
    • I must always evolve my Pokemon fully.
    • I must stick with my pokemon the whole game once I get it
    • I must have 6 pokemon

Pokemon White Challenge
    - Oshawott
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    [IMG]http://i51.*******.com/b3r2j5.jpg[/IMG]

Quote Originally Posted by Bugwarrior View Post
    : THAT'S IT! *turns to Milo* I DON'T WANT YOUR BALLS MILO!
    : o.o
    wifiguest3216: battle plz, no nasty plot, or sword dance, or dragon dance, and u HAVE TO LET me set up bellyzard, and no taunt, or heracross, and NO WEAVILE, and no substitute unless I have it. And dont use that many attacks and NO ROAR or WHIRLWIND. AND IF IM GOING TO LOSE, then quit the fight.
    Back early!

Ditto take a Leavanny. It must solo every Pokemon of the Scolipede line you encounter

Can it be trainer's too? Also, where do I see Scolipede?

wifiguest3216: battle plz, no nasty plot, or sword dance, or dragon dance, and u HAVE TO LET me set up bellyzard, and no taunt, or heracross, and NO WEAVILE, and no substitute unless I have it. And dont use that many attacks and NO ROAR or WHIRLWIND. AND IF IM GOING TO LOSE, then quit the fight.
    Back early!

Ditto123, do you want restrictions for your Oshawott? If you do, let's say it cannot evolve until it solos Cheren.

If you don't, take a Reuniclus that cannot learn any Psychic type moves.

Ditto, take a Sandile, name it Bitey, and must solo Cheren's team to evolve to Krokorok, then solo Brycen's Gym with it to evolve it into Krookodile.
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Guys, when should I solo Cheren? Which encounter? And give name restrictions (Not you, KW)

Back early!

Any one after you obtain Sandile, from me, I guess.
    "For a moment, nothing happened. Then, after a second or so, nothing continued to happen."
    Douglas Adams

Spoiler:- Spoiler:

Page 3 of 105 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast