1. I NEED a flying type,
2. Nothing too hard restriction wise, but I want some kind of challenge.
3. No solo-ing with a single pokemon, it's really difficult and takes forever.
4. If you don't pick a nickname, I will.
5. I have a form for picking my set, it goes Pokemon-Name-Restrictions.
6. No trade-overs
7. Don't give me too many of the same type.
1. Tepig-Hades-it must defeat 3 Ground types to become a Pignite and it must beat any of your rival's, be it Bianca or Cheren, Pokemon with a crit to evolve into Emboar.
2.Venipede-Pedro-It can evolve into Whirlipede after defeating a wild Sigilyph and Maractus, and into Scolipede after taking part in battles against five different Plasma Grunts.
3.Archen-Elder-when it evolves into Archeops, it must keep U-turn, Ancientpower and Acrobatics while holding any item at all times
4.Timburr-Hurr-Make Hurr always keep Bide and it must always use it in a 'boss' battle when you use it in one of those.
5.Beartic-Koala-You must teach it Frost Breath and it must remain in its moveset.
6.Pawniard-Power Ranger-Before evolving must beat either Cheren or Bianca's starter with no help
7.Pidove-jkaefgv-It must be Female and you must catch it as your second pokemon. It may only evolve after beating Lenora, and Clay, in respective order.
8. Sewaddle-Dew-it MUST be a female it can become Swadloon at any level and Leaveanny at level 35-50
9. Tympole-Plasma-that can only evolve after beating a member of team plasma (this includes N)
10. Golett-Terminator-It has to learn Earthquake before you evolve it(it learns it at level 45), and after its evolution, it must be taught Heavy Slam using the Move Relearner.
Okay, I'm ready to roll, I'll be sure to keep updates as I go through the game.