Page 30 of 105 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

1. I NEED a flying type,
    2. Nothing too hard restriction wise, but I want some kind of challenge.
    3. No solo-ing with a single pokemon, it's really difficult and takes forever.
    4. If you don't pick a nickname, I will.
    5. I have a form for picking my set, it goes Pokemon-Name-Restrictions.
    6. No trade-overs
    7. Don't give me too many of the same type.

1. Tepig-Hades-it must defeat 3 Ground types to become a Pignite and it must beat any of your rival's, be it Bianca or Cheren, Pokemon with a crit to evolve into Emboar.

2.Venipede-Pedro-It can evolve into Whirlipede after defeating a wild Sigilyph and Maractus, and into Scolipede after taking part in battles against five different Plasma Grunts.

3.Archen-Elder-when it evolves into Archeops, it must keep U-turn, Ancientpower and Acrobatics while holding any item at all times

4.Timburr-Hurr-Make Hurr always keep Bide and it must always use it in a 'boss' battle when you use it in one of those.

5.Beartic-Koala-You must teach it Frost Breath and it must remain in its moveset.

6.Pawniard-Power Ranger-Before evolving must beat either Cheren or Bianca's starter with no help

7.Pidove-jkaefgv-It must be Female and you must catch it as your second pokemon. It may only evolve after beating Lenora, and Clay, in respective order.

8. Sewaddle-Dew-it MUST be a female it can become Swadloon at any level and Leaveanny at level 35-50

9. Tympole-Plasma-that can only evolve after beating a member of team plasma (this includes N)

10. Golett-Terminator-It has to learn Earthquake before you evolve it(it learns it at level 45), and after its evolution, it must be taught Heavy Slam using the Move Relearner.

Okay, I'm ready to roll, I'll be sure to keep updates as I go through the game.
    Last edited by Burakoru; 21st August 2011 at 10:47 PM.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 2
    Deaths: 0

Bekidding. Take a Golett-Nickname him Obelix-Must have the ability Iron Fist. It may only use moves that are affected by its ability. And it it can't evolve into Golurk before all 4 moves are punching moves.
    (This actually will help you, Golett learns Hammer Arm at Lv 50. While Golurk will learn it at Lv 60.)

Darn, ninja'd. And with the same Pokémon XD
    The absence of fear does not mean the presence of courage…
    Merely a lack of brains…

Actually, you know what? I think I'll make my new Black save file a Scramble. I had a team planned out, which you can(EDIT: nope, not anymore 'cause I changed it :V) see in my signature, but I think it would be more fun if I let others decide. I am sure I want to use a Galvantula, but the other 5 are to be decided by you guys.

Of course, I can't accept just anything, and I don't want to deny too many suggestions, so here are my rules:

--Restrictions are fine, but don't go overboard, okay? I don't want to be impaired too much.
    --No nickname restrictions. I like to come up with my own.
    --I can actually accept many Pokčmon from earlier generations, since I have friends who are willing to trade them to me.
    --I want a balanced team. I'm okay with duplicate types, though, as long as their weaknesses and resistances are different enough.
    --I like using underused and underloved Pokčmon.

Eventual team:

Galvantula, restrictions pending
    ???
    ???
    ???
    ???
    ???
    Last edited by muffinz; 28th June 2012 at 10:49 PM.
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

@muffinz, take a Tirtouga with you. Before it evolves into Carracosta, It must know Shell Smash. When It becomes a Carracosta, teach it Blizzard and Surf.

3DS FC: 0001-3758-4431
    *Credit goes to Garnet Til Alexandros XVII for the Userbar*

Accepted!

Eventual team:

Joltik-- restrictions pending
    Tirtouga-- must learn Shell Smash to evolve into Carracosta, and must learn Blizzard and Surf after evolution.
    ???
    ???
    ???
    ???

Remember that Pokčmon from older generations are okay too!
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

muffinz take a Porygon that evolves after you it defeats one of Elesa's pokemon.

If you want to evolve it again, then do it after it defeats one of N's pokemon in Chargestone Cave.

It might be a little tough getting one, but I'm okay with that. Accepted.

Eventual team:

Tirtouga-- must learn Shell Smash to evolve into Carracosta, and must learn Blizzard and Surf after evolution.
    Porygon-- must defeat one of Elesa's Pokčmon to evolve, must defeat one of N's Pokčmon in Chargestone Cave to evolve again
    ???
    ???
    ???

Muffinz take a Darumaka that must defeat both of Elesa's Emolga's and Clay's Excadrill to evolve

Accepted. That leaves just two empty spots!

Eventual team:

Porygon-- must defeat Elesa's Zebstrika to evolve, must defeat one of N's Pokčmon in Chargestone Cave to evolve again
    Darumaka-- must defeat Elesa's two Emolgas and Clay's Excadrill to evolve
    ???
    ???

I don't like using HM slaves, so try and make sure I have a Fly user. It would be nice to have a better Strength user as well, but I could use Darmanitan or Carracosta for that if neccesary.

Muffinz, take a Pidove, it must defeat one rock type to evolve into Tranquil, and one electric type to evolve into Unfezant.
    (LOL, perfecto timing to request one that can get Fly)

I would like a challenge please.
    Only restrictions are that they have to be from 5th Gen, and have nicknames.
    Another one is that I want none of the same type.

Go Wild!

Click this link and sign up to the website to start winning things, from game vochers to ebay/amazon and sometimes consoles.

I have won 4 Ł5 amazon vouchers just by completing surveys and accumalating points which can be exchanged for prizes. Please click this link.

http://www.youtube.com/user/legitscopez360?feature=mhee

Visit me and my mates Youtube channel. Please it would help us alot more thank you think. Like/Favourite our videos and subscribe

Quote Originally Posted by Winter02 View Post
    KanaUchiha, your Snivy must evolve into Servine before you face the first gym, and it must solo Burghs Leavanny to evolve into Serperior. Its final moveset must be Coil / Leech Seed / Gastro Acid / Leaf Blade.
    I have already set its final evo's move set but i will accept the evo restrictions.

Ok so I finished my pokemon black game and decided i want it to be more interesting so here i am looking for a scramble challenge

team
    -Snivy-evolves into Servine before you face the first gym, and it must solo Burghs Leavanny to evolve into Serperior When fully evolved must know Giga drain,Leech seed,Calm mind and return
    -Sigilyph-must know fly,synchronise, flash cannon and ice beam.
    -Vullaby-Must defeat ten other flying types? to evolve(must make that more clear) and once evolved can only learn STAB moves through tms.
    -Seismitoad-must defeat a team plasma member on each occasion that it evolves. Also it must know muddy water
    -(off site suggestion by sibling)Purrloin-Must defeat one of N'spokemon to evolve.
    -(off site suggestion)Joltik-Must be holding a thunder stone and it must know Gastro acid and one electric type move to evolve.

Started earlier Snivy is level 8 and i havent left route one yet
    Last edited by KanaUchiha; 19th August 2011 at 10:11 AM.

Zero take an Oshawott that has to Solo every trainer in the 1st gym to become a Dewott. In order to become a Samurott it must know Razor Shell and Swords Dance. As a Samurott it may never learn any Water HMs

ZeroTrouble, you can use a Minccino that evolves after it defeats 4 Pokemon when its HP is in the red.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

ZeroTrouble, take a Throh named Edgar. He has to be taught Rock Slide once you get the TM(it's in Misaltron Cave).

Also, I still need two Pokčmon, and one of them has to be able to use Fly. I need restrictions for Galvantula as well!

ZeroTrouble, take a Litwick, name it Lampbuster. It must evolve into Lampent before you arrive at Icirrus. It can evolve into Chandelure anytime.

muffinz, take a Chatot as your flyer. It must always know Chatter, and if possible, have the recorded Chatter coming from the voice of another person than you.

ZeroTrouble take an Archen that evolves after it can defeat a Gym Leader's pokemon while it's health is 50% or below (preferably Skyla). Name it Teryx.
    Last edited by SilverMorty; 19th August 2011 at 5:30 PM.

ZeroTrouble, if you can, take a Petilil and name it Dorida. Must know Energy Ball before evolving. If you can't, take a Leavanny named Cross-Cut that must always keep Slash in its moveset.
    Last edited by Hilijix; 19th August 2011 at 4:13 PM.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

Alright, accepted. Just one more!

Eventual team:

Tirtouga-- must learn Shell Smash to evolve into Carracosta, and must learn Blizzard and Surf after evolution
    Porygon-- must defeat Elesa's Zebstrika to evolve, must defeat one of N's Pokčmon in Chargestone Cave to evolve again
    Chatot-- must know Chatter, and the sound clip for Chatter must be made by another person
    ???

muffinz, get a Foongus, name it Hoax, it must be one of the pokeball fake Foongus, and it must always know a poison type move at the earliest convience you can teach it one.

I'm not accepting nicknames, since I like to make my own, but it's fine other than that. Accepted!

Eventual team:

Tirtouga-- must learn Shell Smash to evolve into Carracosta, and must learn Blizzard and Surf after evolution
    Chatot-- must know Chatter, and the sound clip for Chatter must be made by another person
    Foongus-- has to be one of the Pokčball-imitating Foongus, and it must always know a Poison-type move

And I'm done! Now I can start.*

*Actually, I've already started the game, sort of. I'm only at the second gym, though.
    Last edited by muffinz; 28th June 2012 at 10:51 PM.

Okay, I've made it to the first gym, and finished it.

I defeated both my rivals, and guess what the first hit on Snivy was, A CRITICAL HIT! (What're the odds).
    So I beat him and Oshawott, I continue, since I can't get any other pokemon in my set before the first gym, I train Hades like crazy, getting him to level 15 when I beat the gym, and it was easy.

Current Team: Hades the Tepig Lv. 15: Tackle, Ember, Flame Charge, Tail Whip.

This sounds fun. Hehe. I wanna do a Pokemon White scramble challenge. I can't trade, and would like to have evolution restrictions. I also need a flyer and surfer. xD Thanks!

Spoiler:- credit:

Kyro12 - Get yourself a Woobat. It can only evolve after it defeats the Deerling of all the Scientists in Route 6. Good luck!

Berries -- Humans of Hoenn -- A Friday -- Escape Rope

images were taken from four specific web pages of Serebii.net

Kyro12, take a Frillish that can evolve after you have defeated the 7th gym leader.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Page 30 of 105 FirstFirst ... 202627282930313233344080 ... LastLast