Page 31 of 105 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Kyro12 take a Blitzle that evolves when it can max out its speed in battle (either using Nitro Charge, Motor Drive or both). Name it Zeblitz.
    Last edited by SilverMorty; 20th August 2011 at 2:27 AM.

Kyro12, start off with Snivy, it may only evolve into Servine if it beats both your Rivals in the first match, and then again when it defeats 1 of Elesa's Emolgas AND the Zebstrika.
    Pokemon Omega Ruby DexNavlocke

Badges: 3
    Deaths: 0

kyro take a axew and it can evolve after it beats 6 other axews and fraxure can evolve when it solos iris if this is to hard then just beat 2 out of 3 of her pokes
    3DS FC 1220 - 6490 - 8008

Kyro12, for your last Pokemon take a Lillipup. It can evolve when knock out 5 Roggenrollas and can evolve again when took out all of the Clay's Pokemon! Good luck buddy!
    ♠ ♣ ♦ ♥

Caught purrloin after defeating N's purrlion. Training both Snivy and Purrloin to lvl 18 at the moment.

ill do this consitering ive never played bw i want it kinda easy tho

Monodude, get an Oshawott as starter, name it Ninja, to be able to become Dewott, it must defeat Cilan's Lillipup (Ha, you thought I'd say Pansage didn't yah?!) and the become Samurott, it must have defeated both your rival's starters on the first battle with them.

MonoDude, take a Trubbish which can evolve after defeating a wild Gothorita/Duosion (depends on which version you have).
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Monodude, you can try out a Deerling. Deerling needs to faint from a missed Jump Kick in order to evolve.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Monodude - Take a Minccino, For it to evolve into Cinccino it must defeat two gym leader Pokemon.

Spoiler:- Credits:

Monodude, take a Tynamo. To evolve into Eelektrik, it must defeat at least one of Brycen's Pokčmon by itself. You may only evolve it into an Eelektross with a Thunderstone from Shopping Mall Nine.
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

Monodude take a Woobat that evolves only at night.

ok thanks guys ill start right now

Both Purrloin and Serivine who from now on will be called Zero(purrloin) And Smugleaf(serivine) Are level 17.I am in the normal type gym but not yet at the gym leader.

Striaton to Nacrene City
    I completed the Dream Yard, went along, yadda yadda, then, I found Pidove (Finally, someone other than Tepig to use!) I began training Pidove, took out an Audino with it, and then went on to a trainer. Her Munna put Jkaefgv (The Pidove) to sleep for 6 whole turns!!!
    By that point, I finally beat the thing and Pidove's at level 13. So I keep training, wanting to get him to at least 15. I took on the Preschooler with the Pansage thinking it'd be an easy battle. I use Gust, Pansage is dead with a Critical hit. So I decide I can ebat the other Pans also. I continue to go against Pansear, this time, it takes two turns, but I still got a Critical hit on the first turn (Take another look, it has Super Luck, go figure)! so I whoop that thing with a Quick Attack, it's now Level 14. I take on Panpour, it's a Critical hit on the 2ND turn, so I'm shocked. So I go take on the grunts at the Cave. Easily beat them. So I head onward, I train my team a little more, and I reach Nacrene. After I beat Lenora, I'll have permission to evolve Pidove.
    Current Team
    Tepig-Hades-Lv.18-Tackle, Ember, Flame Charge, Tail Whip
    Pidove-Jkaefgv-Lv.16-Air Cutter, Quick Attack, Gust, Leer

Okay, here it is:

Snivy- Can only evolve into Servine if it beats both of my Rivals in the first match, and then again when it defeats 1 of Elesa's Emolgas AND the Zebstrika.

Lillipup- Can evolve when it knocks out 5 Roggenrollas and can evolve again when takes out all of the Clay's Pokemon.

Blitzle(Nicknamed Zeblitz)-It can only evolve when it can max out its speed in battle (either using Nitro Charge, Motor Drive or both)

Frillish- Can only evolve after I beat the 7th gym.

Woobat- Can only evolve after it defeats the Deerling of all the scientists on Route 6.

Axew- Can only evolve after it knocks out 6 Axews then again after it solos Iris.

This is gonna be fun. Mehehe

Spoiler:- credit:

pokemon black scramble challenge defeated gotta say my favorites were golurk and galavantula also kronk aswell (swanna)
    3DS FC 1220 - 6490 - 8008

Help me do a mono flying in black. Restrictions:

-You must nickname the pokemon.

Well, that's pretty much. And, it can have a second type. But, it needs at least 2 flying type moves.
    Pokemon X and Y rules!!!

Quote Originally Posted by pokemonbw01 View Post
    Help me do a mono flying in black. Restrictions:

-You must nickname the pokemon.

Well, that's pretty much. And, it can have a second type. But, it needs at least 2 flying type moves.
    Correct me if I'm wrong, but shouldn't that be in the Mono-Type challenge thread?

Spoiler:- credit:

Starting a new Black game. I can trade and/or breed with White if need be. Be as crazy as you want with your suggestions and restrictions though no IV or EV restrictions (They are just needless hassles, not really a challenge). And......GO!!!

magikot, take a Roggenrola which must solo Clay to evolve into Boldore, and it must solo all Plasma Grunts in Dragonspiral Tower to evolve into Gigalith. And in order to use Rock-moves in battle, it must solo both of your rivals starters once. Nickname it Stonetones.
    We both break free if we make it on top
    If one should fall we both will drop

We move together from here on out
    What you need is what I'm about

Magikot, take a Lillipup, nickname it Cutie, is must be a girl, to evolve into a Herdier, it must solo Lenora's herdier, and to become Stoutland, it must solo your entire rival's team (Either one) when he has at least 4 pokemon.

Magikot, trade yourself a Petilil. It must learn Energy Ball by level-up before evolving and keep it in its moveset.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

Magikot, take the Larvesta you recieve from the egg on Route 18. Since you can't get it until after your 6th badge and it is at such a low level there will be no restrictions on it. Except that you are not allowed to trade to get it.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Magkot take a Karrablast that evolves when it can survive a Flying type attack and a Rock type attack from full health (all weaknesses that disappear when evolving)

Page 31 of 105 FirstFirst ... 212728293031323334354181 ... LastLast