Page 41 of 105 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast
Results 1,001 to 1,025 of 2618

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Hello, I would like to request a team for white. I don't care what pokemon you give me or any rules, but I won't nickname them, and they have to be obtainable in White. Cheers!
    3DS FC:0533-4900-6084

Before you criticize someone walk a mile in thier shoes, that way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes.

Shiny Expert: Xander
    After Xander loses the Unova League, he gets a mysterious call from Prof. Rowan saying that he must come back and see what he's found. Xander has no idea what's in store for him.

Xman96, take a Foongus which can evolve after soloing one trainer in the 6th gym.
    Δ

Forget about the words I said
    They were just the voices in my head
    I don't have to listen to them anymore

Xman96, take a Minccino. You may only evolve it after reaching Twist Mountain. After becoming a Cinccino, it will hate getting it's coat dirty, and so it cannot be used in any battles in caves, mountains or deserts, or when it's raining, hailing or a sandstorm is in effect. Also, it will want to show off infront of powerful trainers, so you must use every type of vitamin (including Rare Candy) on it at least once before it will battle any Gym Leaders.

Good luck!
    been gone for like two years but I'm back and better than ever

Xman93, try a Darumaka that needs to defeat every Dwebble in Burgh's gym to evolve.
    Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Xman93 take a Joltik that evolves after it defeats Skyla' Swanna without using any Electric-type moves.

Xman93, take a Tepig. It must always stay as a Tepig, meaning it CANNOT evolve!
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/5dvt74.png[/IMG]
    Click Here for my deviantART

Random Person: hey, wat r u up 2 rite nao?
    Me: Not much. Was just about to throw a dictionary at your face, that's all.
        Spoiler:- Claims & Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyLugia101 View Post
    Xman93, take a Tepig. It must always stay as a Tepig, meaning it CANNOT evolve!
    Hey, I hate doing this to you, but I really don't want to use any of the starters for this gen, forgot to mention that. If you could give me another one, I will use it for sure.

Okay, so here's what I got:
    Foongus: which can evolve after soloing one trainer in the 6th gym.
    Minccino: You may only evolve it after reaching Twist Mountain. After becoming a Cinccino, it will hate getting it's coat dirty, and so it cannot be used in any battles in caves, mountains or deserts, or when it's raining, hailing or a sandstorm is in effect. Also, it will want to show off infront of powerful trainers, so you must use every type of vitamin (including Rare Candy) on it at least once before it will battle any Gym Leaders. (I hate this one.)
    Darumaka: that needs to defeat every Dwebble in Burgh's gym to evolve.
    Joltik:that evolves after it defeats Skyla' Swanna without using any Electric-type moves.
    -
    -
    Two more people, looking forward to this!

Before you criticize someone walk a mile in thier shoes, that way, when you criticize them, you are a mile away, and you have thier shoes.

After Xander loses the Unova League, he gets a mysterious call from Prof. Rowan saying that he must come back and see what he's found. Xander has no idea what's in store for him.

Xman93, take a Female Frillish. No restrictions other than it must be female.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

Quote Originally Posted by Xman96 View Post
    Hey, I hate doing this to you, but I really don't want to use any of the starters for this gen, forgot to mention that. If you could give me another one, I will use it for sure.
    OK then.... *Tosses over a Deerling* And it CANNOT evolve!
    [IMG]http://i49.*******.com/5dvt74.png[/IMG]
    Click Here for my deviantART

Random Person: hey, wat r u up 2 rite nao?
    Me: Not much. Was just about to throw a dictionary at your face, that's all.
        Spoiler:- Claims & Credits:

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyLugia101 View Post
    OK then.... *Tosses over a Deerling* And it CANNOT evolve!
    Haha, alright sounds good. Well, that's everyone, this may shape up to be even tougher than my HG challenge. Well, better get started. P.S. I do like the choice of pokemon though, I don't have any of these yet.

Since I am kind of getting sick of monotypes, I will take a White Scramble challenge.

Rules:
    - No Grass or Dark types since I just did monotypes for them on White
    - I have the ability to trade if necesary
    - All of my Pokemon need to fully evolve unless they don't evolve (ex: Maractus)

Team:
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Drummerdude, take an Elgyem which can evolve after surviving any Super effective attack against it with exactly 1 HP left. It must always know Hidden Power and Simple Beam.
    Δ

Drummerdude, have a Sigilyph Joltik that must learn every move in its level up moveset from its capture level up, but TMs can be used to count for that total.
    Last edited by Hilijix; 5th November 2011 at 3:13 PM.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

Nice, two Pokemon that I have yet to use ingame! Thanks Winter02 and Hilijix!!

Team:
    - Elgyem: Evolves after surviving any Super effective attack against it with exactly 1 HP left. It must always know Hidden Power and Simple Beam.
    - Joltik: Must learn every move in its level up moveset from its capture level up, but TMs can be used to count for that total.
    -
    -
    -
    -

Drummerdude, take a Druddigon, it can only use special attacks.

Drummerdude take a Timburr that evolves after the construction in the desert is cleared (so after Cheren's battle). It must defeat at least 3 Scraggy.

Evolve it to Conkeldurr once you clear Team Plasma from Dragonspiral Tower. It has to defeat all the Mienfoo all the way to the top (you must defeat at least 3- for flavour's sake at least one in the room with the fallen stone pillars)
    Last edited by SilverMorty; 5th November 2011 at 4:09 PM.

Wow, two more Pokemon I haven't used ingame! Thanks SilverMorty and Xman96!!

Team:
    - Elgyem: Evolves after surviving any Super effective attack against it with exactly 1 HP left. It must always know Hidden Power and Simple Beam.
    - Joltik: Must learn every move in its level up moveset from its capture level up, but TMs can be used to count for that total.
    - Druddigon: Can only use Special Attacks.
    - Timburr: Evolves into Gurdurr after Cheren battle on Route 4/After defeating 3 Scraggy. Evolves again after DragonSpiral Tower/Defeating every Mienfoo along the way.
    -
    -

Drummerdude, take a Tepig. Must be male and be called "BigFatLulz". Your Tepig has a huge voice, so you must use Echoed Voice at least once in every battle until you beat Cheren by Twist Mountain to evolve. After that, no restrictions for evolution.

Drummerdude, take a Solosis that must reach level 38 to evolve into a Duosin and reach level 50 to evolve into a Reuniclus. It must always keep hidden power in it's moveset.

Thanks Victory and Flame Mistress!

Team:
    - Druddigon: Can only use Special Attacks.
    - Timburr: Evolves into Gurdurr after Cheren battle on Route 4/After defeating 3 Scraggy. Evolves again after DragonSpiral Tower/Defeating every Mienfoo along the way.
    - Tepig: Male/BigFatLulz. Must know Echoed Voice and use it in every battle until Cheren near Twist Mountain to evolve.
    - Solosis: Evolves at Lv38 and again at Lv50. Must know Hidden Power.

Hi guys I know im new here and im not on that often, but could someone set me up with an Elite Four Team to scramble. I can hack the game, so anything is free play. Thanks in advance.

Please feed my team! Thank you!

PM me for my friend code!

Lickyception!

Spoiler:- Credits:

hydreigonpwns206, take a Magnezone which must know Zap Cannon.
    Δ

Thanks Winter02! If anyone has any ideas for nicknames or abilities feel free to say so!

Team:
    Magnezone(must know Zap Cannon)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

Please feed my team! Thank you!

PM me for my friend code!

Lickyception!

Spoiler:- Credits:

Hydreigonpwns-
    Shuckle, must have no attacking moves and must have Toxic

Hydreigonpwns-

Take a Jynx that must know lovely kiss and sweet kiss.
    Member of Crystalline

Start of turn 1

Rotom-W used Trick!
    Rotom-W switched items with the foe's Shedinja!
    Rotom-W obtained one Toxic Orb!
    The foe's Shedinja obtained one Choice Scarf!

The foe's Shedinja used Trick!
    The foe's Shedinja switched items with Rotom-W!
    The foe's Shedinja obtained one Toxic Orb!
    Rotom-W obtained one Choice Scarf!

Page 41 of 105 FirstFirst ... 313738394041424344455191 ... LastLast