Page 43 of 105 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast
Results 1,051 to 1,075 of 2618

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Pikawho?, take a Cubone which can evolve after you have found Team Plasma in Driftveil City.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Pikawho?, take a Meditite. It can evolve freely, but it must know Mind Reader and Acupressure.

As for my team:

- Seaking (Destiny): Female, must know Horn Attack
    - Flygon (Logan): Evolve from Vibrava after level 45, must know Flamethrower / Draco Meteor / Earth Power
    - Mightyena (needs nickname): Must know at least one non-damaging move
    - Shedinja (needs nickname): No restrictions
    -
    -

Need two more, also need nicknames for Mightyena and Shedinja. I changed the restrictions on Flygon a little as Dragon Pulse is a 4th gen only TM.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

donotlookatdigram, take a tynamo. you must catch it using an emolga's static. any others don't count. to evolve it once, it must solo a trainer in Skyla's gym, and to evolve it again, you must solo the rotation battler in Opelucid City.

EDIT: Never mind i was on the wrong page.

EDIT EDIT: Sorry, donotlookatdigram, i couldn't think of anything, so Winter02, take a Carnivine. It can only learn one STAB move and can only be used once a battle.
    Last edited by hydreigonpwns206; 18th November 2011 at 1:35 PM.

Please feed my team! Thank you!

PM me for my friend code!

Lickyception!

Spoiler:- Credits:

Winter02: Take a Croagunk. If you have the dw ability: It may evolve after it poisons ten pokemon with non-poison inducing moves. If it doesn't have the dw ability: It may evolve after soloing Skyla. Pick your poison (pun intended).

Dontlookatdiagram: Take a Pansear. It must evolve with the firestone you recieve in Castelia (or whatever the big 3D city is called)
    Current Team (Complete)

Swablu (Must evolve on Route 4 or Desert Resort. Must Solo Iris.)
    Pineco (Must have self destruct or explosion on it, when accessible. Allowed to evolve after one-shotting a pokemon with the move two separate times.)
    Clamperl (May evolve into Huntail when both whirlpool AND Clamp have a 5 turn duration.)
    Crawdaunt (No Restrictions)
    Meditite (Must always have Acupressure and Mind Reader)
    Cubone (Cannot evolve until running into Team Plasma at Driftveil)

Sounds like a good line up. If anyone wants to put a restriction on Crawdaunt I'm fine with that.
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.
    Owner of the ChristianAlliance

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"
    Wolves at the Gate - Awaken

Complete team:

- Seaking (Destiny): Female, must know Horn Attack
    - Flygon (Logan): Evolve from Vibrava after level 45, must know Flamethrower / Draco Meteor / Earth Power
    - Mightyena (needs nickname): Must know at least one non-damaging move
    - Shedinja (needs nickname): No restrictions
    - Carnivine (needs nickname): Can only learn one STAB move and can only be used once a battle during the battles against the E4
    - Croagunk (needs nickname): Have DW ability, evolve after it poisons ten Pokemon with non-poison inducing moves

Changed the restricion on Carnivine a little as it would have been impossible to train it otherwise.
    This looks like an interesting team, mostly composed of Pokemon which I have never used before. I still need a few nicknames if anyone has any suggestions, otherwise done. Thanks everyone!

Winter02 Name Shedinja ShellShock
    3ds FC 1048 8280 0964 IGN Matthew

So for my White I'm doing a Greek Mythology Challenge. It's only 34% ripped off of Toobworm's. SO basically, I have three squads of six Pokemon, one for the gods, one for the heroes, and one for the monsters.
    Squad 1: Gods-
    -Thundurous named Zeus, must always know Thunderbolt and one physical and one status move. Use it to defeat Ghetsis's Hydreigon
    -Female Whimsicott, name it Demeter. It can evolve freely, but must always know at least one damaging move.
    - Heatmor named Hephaestus. It must learn Inferno and also be the one to face any Steel types
    -Musharna and name it Hypnos. Since it is the god of sleep, you can only evolve it once it knows Hypnosis and Dream Eater
    -Female Purrloin named Persephone. It must know Grass Knot and two dark type moves to be evolve
    -Alamola named Aphrodite, must know attract and all other moves must be non damaging or Special
    Squad 2: Heroes-
    -Sawk named Hercules. It must defeat 15 Bouffalant's in order to enter Victory Road, and must be used in every Gym Battle once you have it.
    -Male Pawniard, name it Perseus. It must know Swords Dance and it can evolve after defeating five wild Garbodor in a row (without healing between the battles)
    -Archen named Achilles. As it's Achilles Heel is it's ability, it must always have 2 moves that try to prevent Archen from taking damage/getting away from as much damage as possible. The list of moves are: Dig, Fly, U-turn, Protect or Double Team
    -Durant named Hector, must solo five Heatmor to be used in trainer battle
    -Panpour named Theseus, must know only one water type move, the rest must be fighting, rock, or ground type moves
    -Female Mienfoo named Atlanta. All moves must be damaging, but only fighting type moves can be physical
    Squad 3: Monsters-
    -Deino, name it Hydra. Free to evolve into Zweilous freely, but in order to evolve into Hydreigon, it must defeat a Pokémon suggested to be a Hero. It must always know Hyper Voice and Fly.
    -Bouffalant, name it Minotaur. It must know Thrash
    -Snivy named Medusa. Unfortunately Glare is an egg move so to evolve, it must use Leer against a trainer's pokemon until you cannot lower the opponent's defense anymore, then finish it off using only Wrap.
    It must learn Coil before evolving to Serperior- and must max out it's stats using Coil before evolving.
    -Jellicent and name it Charybdis (might not be right) Since Charybdis created whirlpools but Jellicent can't learn Whirlpool, it must have Water pulse (or surf if it's your surfer) as its only water move
    -Blitzle named Arion, must learn Agility and Quick Attack and can never forget either
    -Rufflet named Harpy, must knock out a higher level Pokemon using only Fly to evolve
    Rules:
    1. The Pokemon must be named after a Greek god, monster, or hero, depending on which group you give it to.
    2. They have to make sense. Ex) I don't want an Oshowatt named Hades, Poseidon would be more appropriate
    3. I'd prefer the restrictions have some connection to the god/hero/monster
    4. I can't traade or use the DW
    5. At least on Pokemon from each squad must be avalible for me to use before I face the first gym leader
    Last edited by YourFavoriteUser; 21st November 2011 at 1:12 AM.
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

ShinyRaikou, for Monsters take a Deino, name it Hydra. Free to evolve into Zweilous freely, but in order to evolve into Hydreigon, it must defeat a Pokémon suggested to be a Hero. It must always know Hyper Voice and Fly.

For Hero, take a Heracross, named Hercules. It must defeat 15 Bouffalant's in order to enter Victory Road, and must be used in every Gym Battle once you have it.

For God's, take a Thundurous named Zeus, must always know Thunderbolt and one physical and one status move. Use it to defeat Ghetsis's Hydreigon.

Good luck, love this challenge!

Quote Originally Posted by AffroBull View Post
    ShinyRaikou, for Monsters take a Deino, name it Hydra. Free to evolve into Zweilous freely, but in order to evolve into Hydreigon, it must defeat a Pokémon suggested to be a Hero. It must always know Hyper Voice and Fly.

For Hero, take a Heracross, named Hercules. It must defeat 15 Bouffalant's in order to enter Victory Road, and must be used in every Gym Battle once you have it.

For God's, take a Thundurous named Zeus, must always know Thunderbolt and one physical and one status move. Use it to defeat Ghetsis's Hydreigon.

Good luck, love this challenge!
    Question about the Heracross:

How can I use it in every gym battle once I get it if it can't be obtained until I beat the game?
    99% of teens like 1 directon... put this in ur sig if you dont (started by blazeing man)

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyRaikou View Post
    Question about the Heracross:

How can I use it in every gym battle once I get it if it can't be obtained until I beat the game?
    I assumed you could trade. Scratch that then, take a Sawk, name it Hercules, same restrictions.

ShinyRaikou:

For Gods: take a Female Whimsicott, name it Demeter. It can evolve freely, but must always know at least one damaging move.

For Heroes: take a Male Pawniard, name it Perseus. It must know Swords Dance and it can evolve after defeating five wild Garbodor in a row (without healing between the battles).

For Monsters: take a Bouffalant, name it Minotaur. It must know Thrash.

Sigilyph- Must be highest level Pokemon at all times
    Cubchoo- he must be exactly the same level as the gym leader or elite four members highest leveled pokemon, in order to partake in the battle.
    Emolga (Zero)- No restrictions
    Serperior- cannot evolve until it solos a Gym Leader
    Tynamo- to evolve it once, it must solo a trainer in Skyla's gym, and to evolve it again, you must solo the rotation battler in Opelucid City
    Simisear- It must evolve with the firestone you recieve in Castelia (or whatever the big 3D city is called)

Edited Tynamo a little cause that would be redonkulous.

ShinyRaikou

for Gods take a Heatmor named Hephaestus. It must learn Inferno and also be the one to face any Steel types.

for Heroes take a Archen named Achilles. As it's Achilles Heel is it's ability, it must always have 2 moves that try to prevent Archen from taking damage/getting away from as much damage as possible. The list of moves are: Dig, Fly, U-turn, Protect or Double Team.

for Monsters take a Snivy named Medusa. Unfortunately Glare is an egg move so to evolve, it must use Leer against a trainer's pokemon until you cannot lower the opponent's defense anymore, then finish it off using only Wrap.

It must learn Coil before evolving to Serperior- and must max out it's stats using Coil before evolving.
    Last edited by SilverMorty; 19th November 2011 at 1:30 AM.

ShinyRaikou:
    For Monsters take a Jellicent and name it Charybdis (might not be right) Since Charybdis created whirlpools but Jellicent can't learn Whirlpool, it must have Water pulse (or surf if it's your surfer) as its only water move.

EDIT: Also, for Gods, take a Musharna and name it Hypnos. Since it is the god of sleep, you can only evolve it once it knows Hypnosis and Dream Eater.
    Last edited by hydreigonpwns206; 19th November 2011 at 2:17 AM.

Please feed my team! Thank you!

PM me for my friend code!

Lickyception!

Spoiler:- Credits:

Ok, I'm starting a scramble challenge on white. I really wanna try this.

My rules:
    ~No legendaries or starters.
    ~Must be first stage (unevolved). Pokemon that don't evolve are ok too.
    ~Only Unova pokemon
    ~at least 1 pokemon that can learn Fly and one that can learn Surf.
    ~I'd prefer just to be told what pokemon to use, not their moves/where they have to evolve.
    ~I will only evolve them as far as you say; It doesn't matter much to me. for example, if you say to use a Tynamo, I will NOT evolve it.
    Last edited by poix_the_yak; 19th November 2011 at 5:42 AM.

Skyler99
    Take a KlinkKlang/Klang/Klink(Whichever form its in) that must Solo Skyla's Gym

Well, I have a rule that's against the second part... But I think I'll use a Klink then

1. Klink

Spoiler:- rules:
    Last edited by poix_the_yak; 19th November 2011 at 5:41 AM.

Skyler 99, take a Archen. Resisting the urge to give restrictions...

Good luck!

Skyler99 take an Alomomola

Scramble me for Black, guys.

Spoiler:- Rules! Read 'em!:

Thank you!

Affrobull, take a Bouffalant which needs to defeat a Dragon type to use STAB moves.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Afrobull take a Swanna to learn Fly and Surf. No other restrictions
    i am back and i apologize for my rude behavior before my daparture.

goin to start a scramble challenge on white.

rules:
    no legendaries
    no trading from other generations
    no overlapping types
    i dont need a flyer or a surfer
    if someone nicknames a pokemon, all of the pokemon need nicknames
    Pokemon white friend code:2795 0896 4787
    Wifi team: Muk, Metagross, Blissey, Torterra, Flygon, and shiny milotic

Team so far:
    • Bouffalant - defeat a Dragon type to use STAB moves [Drummerdude]
    • Swanna - know Fly and Surf [□□□□□]

Four more guys.

Spoiler:- Rules! Read 'em!:

Kenetheten, take a Durant. Seeing as it's obtained quite late in the game, no restrictions.

Good luck!

Skyler: Take a Throh.

Affrobull: Take a Skorupi that must always use Acupressure as its opening move.

Kentheten: Take a Woobat. It can only evolve by soloing 15 wild pokemon in Chargestone cave.

Side-Note: Didn't realize that trades weren't allowed until beating the first gym. But I've done that and have officially started with mah team.
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.
    Owner of the ChristianAlliance

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"
    Wolves at the Gate - Awaken

Page 43 of 105 FirstFirst ... 333940414243444546475393 ... LastLast