Page 45 of 105 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast
Results 1,101 to 1,125 of 2618

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

name your Mothim Monsieur

Well, since you already have two 4th gen, a 1st gen and a 5th gen, I'll give you something from generation 2.
    Thor's Beard, take a Mareep. Can become Flaaffy upon reaching 50 Pokemon registered as "seen" in the PokeDex. To evolve fully, it must defeat any 3 Sports Dome trainers. It must also learn at least 2 of its moves via TM or HM. For a nickname, how about Thor?

Thor's Beard, you have Pokčmon from every generation exept the third, and your team has a pretty big weakness to Electric, so you get a Numel as your last team member. It's only restrictions are that you must trade it over as an egg, and that it can never learn Flamethrower. Good luck!

EDIT: Whoops, forgot the nickname. Name it Hephaestus.
    Last edited by muffinz; 1st December 2011 at 5:34 AM.
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

Thanks everyone,my final team is:

-Eevee -> Vaporeon
    -Whimsicott (Fluffnfluff)
    -Lumineon (FishMaster)
    -Mothim (Monsieur)
    -Ampharos (Thor)
    -Camerupt (Hephaestus) <- Was hoping that I would get this, always wanted to use one!

The game is due some time today and I've got all of the eggs ready now, enjoy your challenges as well!

Thanks for the nicknames guys, Winter02 and Affrobull, if you see this would love nicknames for Vaporeon and Lumineon!
    Last edited by Thor's Beard; 3rd December 2011 at 2:43 PM. Reason: Adding nicknames
    FC: 1779 - 0465 - 6200

Friend Safari: Bug - Ledyba / Masquerain / Vivillion

OMG, i totally forgot a nickname, and for my fave pokemon to nickname too! Oh, if you see this, Thor's Beard, totally name your Whimsicott Fluffnfuff.

Please feed my team! Thank you!

PM me for my friend code!

Lickyception!

Spoiler:- Credits:

Thor's Beard, nickname your Lumineon FishMaster.
    Dxaxzgamxm

Akzgxkzk

ok so i dont know if this is the right topic but... i want to mix a little...

i want to do a scramble + monotype run of the AMAZING game pokemon blaze black!

its possible to get ALL the 649 pokemons, plus some type changes and stats, new moves etc etc....

i know in the 3th generation topic i said i was going to do a fire red omega scramble... well i have this in mind too i can play the fire red omega on my phone so no worries... as for this challange

Pokemon blaze black scramble + monotype(grass*)
    *or another one, suggestions r always welcome^^

my tiny rules:

• only one starter. i can get all five but i want to use just one, the other five can be anyone from the 5 generations

• restrictions are allowed ( be good with me)

• qhen u suggest a pokemon plz send a nickname for him too

thats it guys... hope u guys can help me... remember i'm taking suggestions about the type, but grass is winning right now!

Gustavopkmn, take a Hoppip. To evolve into Skiploom, it must solo two Plasma Grunts. It can then only evolve into Jumpluff inside Pinwheel Forest. Nickname it Cottonwear.
    Dxaxzgamxm

Akzgxkzk

So this is a Grass monotype?

Well then, I'll give you a Lotad to help with Fire-types. To evolve into Lombre, it must go from 50% health or less to full health without you using any items on it-- it must restore health by using Absorb(or any similar move). It has to know Zen Headbutt to evolve into Ludicolo, but the move may be deleted later if you want.
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

Gustavopkmn, take an Amoonguss. It needs to be taught Rest and one other TM of your choice.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

loool u guys miss the part to go good with me? lol ok

just little questions

@muffinz

Lotad - in this hack lotad lear more "regenerator" moves, like leech seed and synthesis... is ok for me to use it or u want me to use absorb to regain health? also a nickname plz!

@dummerdude
    amoongus - i have to keep rest for the entire time? or just to evolve or something like that? also nick name too plz

Gustavo: Take a Shroomish. It can evolve when a trainer's (not wild) pokemon dies faints from poison/burn induced by its spore ability. You may damage the opponent as you see fit, but it needs to directly faint from the status. Does that make sense?

Nickname it Toad.
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.
    Owner of the ChristianAlliance

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"
    Wolves at the Gate - Awaken

Gustavopkmn , I know you need a starter in this mix, so you get Sceptile.
    Sceptile must have Acrobatics as one of it's moves at all times (Once you get it of course) To evolve once, it needs to solo a rival battle with only pound, and to evolve again, it must defeat one of Skyla's pokemon without dieing. Hope you enjoy it.

Also, it must be named Ninja.

Credit to Rayquaza The First

I can't seem to stay here, can I?

GustavoPkmn, take a Deerling. To evolve into Sawsbuck, you must teach it Return and Nature Power. You must also solo a trainer in Skyla's gym with Deerling. If you fail this, it may not evolve until you beat the 8th gym. Name it Rastus.

Lickyception!

POKEMON Blaze Black Scramble + monotype(Grass) run team:

1 - Treecko(Ninja) - To evolve into grovyle, must solo a rival battle with only pound. To evolve into Sceptile must defeat one of Skyla's pokemon. Must always know acrobatics whan i get it
    2 - Hoppip(Cottonwear) - To evolve into Skiploom must solo two palsma grunts. Can only be evolved into Jumpluff inside Pinwheel forest.
    3 - Shroomish(Toad) - Can only become a Breelom when he defeats a pokemon by the effect of "effect spore"
    4 Deerling(Rastus) - To evolve into Sawsbuck must be teached Return and nature power, and solo one trainer in Skyla's Gym, if i fail the trainer it can only evolve qhen i beat the 8ş gym
    5 - Lotad - wainting confirmation
    6 - Foongus - Wainting confirmation

i'm sooooo gonna have a hard time with this lol... but i think i will have fun

just for u guys to know.. in this hack is possible to rebattle trainers. so u guys choose: to shroomish evolve he bust defeat a pokemon with his ability... can i try rebattle the trainer, or must be my first try?
    Last edited by Gustavopkmn; 4th December 2011 at 6:49 PM.

The idea behind was that you couldn't just face a super weak poke that could get multiple tackles/generic-weakish-move in and give you a greater chance of sporing it. If the trainer's pokemon are within an acceptable level range then I'm fine with rematches.

Hopefully I made sense.

Edit: Rank up. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH.
    Pikawho: 5413 5779 3126 (Pt) / 4941 7679 5057 (SS) / 0474 5386 6385 (Pearl) / 2795 0047 2273 (Black) / 2148 8311 0090 (3DS)

Pic by Giygas.

"Awake, my soul, give me eyes to see the King exalted, deserving and worthy. Awake, my soul, give me words to speak among the nations proclaiming Your glory.
    OH, HOW YOU'VE PROVEN THAT THERE IS NO ONE LIKE YOU! EVER FAITHFUL TO SUCH FAITHLESS MEN LIKE US!"

I'll take one on white. Last team I used was Lilligant, Emboar, Krookodile, Swanna, Crustle, and Stoutland, so none of those. But, go crazy. Give me a challenge, and nicknames.

holy lucario take a sawk that has to solo lenora without using any fighting moves
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/zvtsna.gif[/IMG] made by Guitarzandbulletz

Holy Lucario take a Venipede that must poison an opponent with the poison point ability to evolve into whirlepede and solo clay to evolve into Scolipede.
    Member of Crystalline

Start of turn 1

Rotom-W used Trick!
    Rotom-W switched items with the foe's Shedinja!
    Rotom-W obtained one Toxic Orb!
    The foe's Shedinja obtained one Choice Scarf!

The foe's Shedinja used Trick!
    The foe's Shedinja switched items with Rotom-W!
    The foe's Shedinja obtained one Toxic Orb!
    Rotom-W obtained one Choice Scarf!

Holy Lucario, take whatever Elemental Monkey you get in the Dreamyard. It cannot evolve until it learns Crunch.

holy lucario take an Archen that evolves when it defeats one of Skyla's pokemon with Flying moves.

holy lucario, take a Beartic which can't be used in gym leader battles. It can be used against any gym trainers though.
    Planned Omega Ruby Team

Planned Alpha Sapphire Team

Holy lucario, are you going to use your starter? If so, take an Oshawott. It cannot learn STAB moves until you solo two gym leaders with Dewott (not Oshawott). It must know Fury Cutter until it becomes Samurott.

EDIT: If you aren't going to use your starter, you may take a Frillish. It cannot learn any ghost STAB moves until you get to the E4. You may teach it ghost moves in the E4 if you choose. You must still pick Oshawott, however, and you cannot stop using your Oshawott until it becomes a Samurott.
    Last edited by hydreigonpwns206; 7th December 2011 at 10:08 PM. Reason: I wanted to give another team suggestion.

Lickyception!

POKEMON Blaze Black Scramble + monotype(Grass) run team:

1 - Treecko(Ninja) - To evolve into grovyle, must solo a rival battle with only pound. To evolve into Sceptile must defeat one of Skyla's pokemon. Must always know acrobatics whan i get it
    2 - Hoppip(Cottonwear) - To evolve into Skiploom must solo two palsma grunts. Can only be evolved into Jumpluff inside Pinwheel forest.
    3 - Shroomish(Toad) - Can only become a Breelom when he defeats a pokemon by the effect of "effect spore"
    4 Deerling(Rastus) - To evolve into Sawsbuck must be teached Return and nature power, and solo one trainer in Skyla's Gym, if i fail the trainer it can only evolve qhen i beat the 8ş gym
    5 - Lotad - wainting confirmation
    6 - Foongus - Wainting confirmation

c'mon guys... i just need the awser to start

@muffinz

Lotad - in this hack lotad lear more "regenerator" moves, like leech seed and synthesis... is ok for me to use it or u want me to use absorb to regain health? also a nickname plz!

@dummerdude

amoongus - i have to keep rest for the entire time? or just to evolve or something like that? also nick name too plz

anyone can awser...

Gustavo:

I believe the spirit of Lotad's restriction was to fully recover by using the energy of another pokemon. So leech seed would be allowed, but synthesis wouldn't. If someone wants to over rule me, then go for it. But that's my interpretation of the restriction. Nickname it Lily.

As for Amoongus, the wording by the giver implies that it must have Rest (and one other tm move) in its moveset at all times. There's no restriction on it evolving. Nickname it Fun Guy.

Both nicknames are unoriginal but worth taking if you're eager to start. =P

Pic by Giygas.

Page 45 of 105 FirstFirst ... 354142434445464748495595 ... LastLast