Page 46 of 105 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast
Results 1,126 to 1,150 of 2618

Thread: 5th Gen Scramble Challenge Thread!

Quote Originally Posted by Pikawho? View Post
    Gustavo:

I believe the spirit of Lotad's restriction was to fully recover by using the energy of another pokemon. So leech seed would be allowed, but synthesis wouldn't. If someone wants to over rule me, then go for it. But that's my interpretation of the restriction. Nickname it Lily.
    Yeah, that's basically what I was going for. Sorry for not posting earlier, but I couldn't think of a nickname and I didn't want to seem lazy by telling someone else to think of one.

But yeah, here are all the moves Lily can use to restore(her, I guess) health:
    Absorb
    Mega Drain
    Giga Drain
    Leech Seed
    That's all.
    I don't have a signature because I can't think of anything interesting to put in it. But hey, better than an enormous ugly banner that takes five seconds to scroll past, right?

1 - Treecko(Ninja) - To evolve into grovyle, must solo a rival battle with only pound. To evolve into Sceptile must defeat one of Skyla's pokemon. Must always know acrobatics whan i get it
    2 - Hoppip(Cottonwear) - To evolve into Skiploom must solo two palsma grunts. Can only be evolved into Jumpluff inside Pinwheel forest.
    3 - Shroomish(Toad) - Can only become a Breelom when he defeats a pokemon by the effect of "effect spore"
    4 Deerling(Rastus) - To evolve into Sawsbuck must be teached Return and nature power, and solo one trainer in Skyla's Gym, if i fail the trainer it can only evolve qhen i beat the 8ş gym
    5 - Lotad(Lulu) - To evolve into Lombre, it must go from 50% health or less to full health. Must restore health by using Absorb(or any similar move). It has to know Zen Headbutt to evolve into Ludicolo, but the move may be deleted later if i want.
    6 - Foongus(Fun Guy) - It needs to be taught Rest and one other TM of your choice.

ok i will start right away!! and update u guys!

and sorry but i cant see a Ludicolo called Lily! so following the nickname Lily just change de vogals so we get "Lulu" and well Lulu The ludicolo its a fine name.

1 - Treecko(Ninja) - To evolve into grovyle, must solo a rival battle with only pound. To evolve into Sceptile must defeat one of Skyla's pokemon. Must always know acrobatics whan i get it
    2 - Hoppip(Cottonwear) - To evolve into Skiploom must solo two palsma grunts. Can only be evolved into Jumpluff inside Pinwheel forest.
    3 - Shroomish(Toad) - Can only become a Breelom when he defeats a pokemon by the effect of "effect spore"
    4 Deerling(Rastus) - To evolve into Sawsbuck must be teached Return and nature power, and solo one trainer in Skyla's Gym, if i fail the trainer it can only evolve qhen i beat the 8ş gym
    5 - Lotad(Lulu) - To evolve into Lombre, it must go from 50% health or less to full health. Must restore health by using Absorb(or any similar move). It has to know Zen Headbutt to evolve into Ludicolo, but the move may be deleted later if i want.
    6 - Foongus(Fun Guy) - It needs to be taught Rest and one other TM of your choice.
    ---------------------------------------------------------------------

So i couldn't get any of the pokemons listed before i get the first gym =/

choose snivy to keep the grass theme.... caught anything to beat the gym really fast, and with a very ahrd time i beat chili.

so in route 3 my chalange starts... i found Lulu! nad after some tries, thanks to a lazy mareep he restore his full health with absorb and leech seed! he is currently at level 17 and its a lombre!

next target! Cottonwear!

Actually in team:

1 - Lombre(Lulu)
    2-
    3-
    4-
    5-
    6-

ok so I want to start an Ash's Rivals Pokémon Scramble Challenge on Pokémon Black. It is very simple, I will do a full adventure and my team will be composed of Pokémon owned by the rivals of Ash through the anime. The rivals will be: Gary, Richie, Morrison, Paul and Trip. In the team there will be one Pokémon of each, and the last one will be one owned by Ash.

Here are the rules:

1. You choose the Pokémon based on the ones owned by the rivals or Ash.
    2. Pokémon cannot be repeated. If two rivals or Ash have the same pokémon it can only be said once.
    3. You can choose evolution restrictions.
    4. You can choose move restrictions.
    5. You can choose nicknames.

You can check their Pokémon at the character bios on the anime section of Serebii.net. I will also tell you if I can get it, if not then you will have to change the pokémon.

Current team:

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

if your fine with a little change instead of a 5th gen pokemon im gona give you a 3rd gen as a little tribute to ash and mays final battle so take a torchic and in order for it to evolve you must solo cherens 3rd team and for combuskuen it must beat clays excadrill hope it isnt to hard
    3DS FC 1220 - 6490 - 8008

tavogus, take Ritchie's Larvitar. Can only evolve once after it gets Surf, and can only evolve again until after the main game is completed. Must be male so it can be named Mr. Sandman.
    Want to read an epic reinactment of a series that needs more love? Click the userbar! As of 3/16/13, Chapter 50 is up!

Credit to Trickster44 for the userbar!

@ cookies kill you: it doesn't has to be a 5th gen pokemon, it must either be a pokemon owned by Gary, Morrison, Paul, Trip or Ash.

@ hilijix: thanks a lot

current team:

-Larvitar (Richie's) ( Name: Mr.Sandman. Must know Surf to evolve and must beat main game to evolve.)
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

tavogus, take Paul's Ursaring. It must know Rest and Thrash. It can evolve after defeating two of N's Pokemon in one battle. Nickname it OverBear.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

tavogus, take Gary's Nidoking. Must be named King and it must keep peck when evolving into Nidorino, and it must be lvl. 45 when you evolve it into Nidoking.

Credit to Rayquaza The First

I can't seem to stay here, can I?

ok so here is my team atm:

EDIT: added Gary's Nidoking

- Larvitar (Ritchie's) ( Name: Mr.Sandman. Must know surf to evolve into Pupitar adn must complete main game to evolve into Tyranitar)
    - Tediursa (Paul's) ( Name: OverBear. Must beat 2 of N's Pokémon in a battle to evolve. Must know Trash and Rest.)
    - Nidoran [male] (Gary's) ( Name: King. Must keep Peck when it evolves to Nidorino and only evolve to Nidoking at lvl. 45.)
    -
    -
    -
    Last edited by Tavo_Zx; 20th December 2011 at 12:22 AM.

take trips snivy. Must evolve at level 20 to servine and must be highest level poke of your team at all times
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/zvtsna.gif[/IMG] made by Guitarzandbulletz

thanks man.

Current Team:

- Larvitar (Ritchie's) ( Name: Mr.Sandman. Must know surf to evolve into Pupitar adn must complete main game to evolve into Tyranitar)
    - Tediursa (Paul's) ( Name: OverBear. Must beat 2 of N's Pokémon in a battle to evolve. Must know Trash and Rest.)
    - Nidoran [male] (Gary's) ( Name: King. Must keep Peck when it evolves to Nidorino and only evolve to Nidoking at lvl. 45.)
    - Snivy (Trip's) ( Name: Pending. Must always be the highes level on my team. Can only evolve to Servine at lvl 20.)
    -
    -

2 to go, and a nickname for snivy

tavogus take Morrison's Growlithe named Buster. Evolve it after it defeats a Stoutland.

Name your Snivy: Athes.

EDIT

Trip's Timburr: No evolution restrictions but must always know Focus Energy. You'll know how to get the best of it I'm sure.
    Last edited by _Snivy; 20th December 2011 at 1:38 AM.
    Do you like animes such as Fairy Tail, SKET Dance, etc?
    Do you enjoy digital art, and art competitions?
    Do you love an engaging community where everyone is close to each other?

If you answered yes to any of those questions, you should REALLY join...

thanks for the pokemon and nickname for Snivy, although I cannot grab timburr since I already have of Trip's Pokémon.

Current Team:

- Snivy (Trip's) ( Name: Athes. Must always be the highes level on my team. Can only evolve to Servine at lvl 20.)
    - Growlithe (Morrison's) ( Name: Buster. To evolve it must defeat a Stoutland.)
    -

I just need one, and this one must be owned by ash

Tavogus, how about his Pikachu then? It may only ever use moves Ash's Pikachu knew/ knows. It may also never evolve. In addition, it must defeat the last Pokémon of at least 3 gym leaders.

Good luck!

I was expecting to get Pikachu as Ash's Pokémon and I will nickname it Sparky, like Ritchie's Pikachu

Current Team:

- Snivy (Trip's) ( Name: Athes. Must always be the highest level on my team. Can only evolve to Servine at lvl 20.)
    - Growlithe (Morrison's) ( Name: Buster. To evolve it must defeat a Stoutland.)
    - Pichu [Pikachu] (Ash's) ( Name: Sparky. Can not evolve into Raichu. Must only know moves used by Ash's Pikachu. It must beat the final Pokémon of 3 gym leaders.)

Now I will make eggs of Larvitar, Teddiursa, Nidoran, Growlithe and Pichu and pass them to Black to start the challenge

Here I go. I basically just want to play through my pokemon Black file and use pokemon other than my favorites. So my only restrictions are that I don't want to use the following pokemon and their line:
    -Serperior
    -Chandelure
    -Haxorus
    -Reuniclus
    -Braviary
    -Hydreigon

Also, I can't trade so I'm limited to the pokemon available in pokemon Black.

So yeah, bring it!
    If you happen to have a DW Reuniclus or other members of its line, please don't hesitate to message me.

Pokemon White FC: 4083 5608 6351

† I am a Christian and proud of it! Copy and paste this if you are too.†

I will take this challenge on my Black. Now for the rules.

1) Only 2 pokemon
    2) NO LEGENDS PERIOD
    3) Can't trade so I can only get pokemon exclusive to Black Version.
    4) Make it fun

pikachu

is

claimed

Take a Galvantula. It must solo Drayden

celebimasters_93, take a Klinklang as your second Pokemon. It must know Shift Gear, but it can evolve freely.
    This is the future we made for ourselves
    But is it really the dream we wanted to live in?

The present has to be treated as precious
    Or we will regret it when it has become the past...

Well then. It has been decided. This shall be my team for Black version.

1. Galvantula- Must solo Drayden
    2. Klinglang- Must know Shift Gear, can evolve freely

pikachu

is

claimed

EliteMaster take a Cubchoo that must have Shadow Claw. Evolve it after Shadow Claw performs a critical hit on a Team Plasma's pokemon

EliteMaster take a gothita. It can evolve to Gothorita freely, But you have 2 choices for gothetelle. It can stay as a gothorita and have the eviolite stone or you can evolve it at level 48 before the elite four. Its your choice
    [IMG]http://i53.*******.com/zvtsna.gif[/IMG] made by Guitarzandbulletz

EliteMaster take a Tynamo. It may only evolve in Chargestone Cave, so travel back there after completing these restrictions: to evolve to Elektrik, solo any trainer. To evolve to Elektross, solo any Gym Leader. Also, it must be taught Dragon Claw or Dragon Tail ASAP, however it cannot have both.

Good luck!

Page 46 of 105 FirstFirst ... 364243444546474849505696 ... LastLast